[OFFICIAL] SHINHWA 신화 THREAD

Guest lenakeem

Guest robotic

whoa.. talk about a shinhwa overload

now i'm absolutely dying for shinhwa's 9th album and mexican flavoured mv.

props to them for trying new things, it shows versatility and creativity.

surprisingly, i really like their new concept though not many will agree..

..end of the day they`re still shinhwa.

anyways, who can say no to a man with a gun..

ntlove - lol..great captions

i'll add one to the batch too

2004891733255877411_rs.jpg

hyesung - 'freeze or i'll blow off junjin's beloved ponytail'

• Replies 29.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest ntlove16

robotic - I laugh out loud... really loud... I love it.... ^.^ It way better than 10 of mine combine haha

Shinhwa always make my day ^.^

I'm suppose to be at school.....

But eh, I'll be there around noon.....

Shinhwa hotness ....

Can't resist......

Guest rainie_chu

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA~ These pics will be great with macros. xDDDD

Ok I love it that Shinhwa's back and all. AND HYESUNG HAS NEVER LOOKED THIS HOT. THIS IS SIZZLING.

But IONO, Mexican mafia? Errrrr~ Yeah. ._. Bad hair day, much?

And I'm not very fond of those pics where they're just joking around and pretending to point guns at each other. I guess if your dad almost got shot by a gun, you'd see it differently.

Or maybe I'm just anal.

I love the Incheon runway pics better. Those pwn.

omg i'm so excited.. can't wait for their album, interview etc..

i thk hyesung look the best.. the others.. just.. urgh..junjin look the funniest...

oh i saw my favourite couple.. ricsyung.. hehe.. how sweet... eric..holding on hyesungie hand.. and hyesung smile.. wat a happy couple..

i really like the concept of the mv.. the 5 man.. saving their leader eric.. hehe..

"the members were like 5-year-old kids playing around""We have to thank each other for staying the same and getting through these 10 years together."

it make my heart feel warm.. when i read this.. hehe..

reading.. dongwannie mention tat this would be their last time shooting a mv before going to the army..i feel like crying n when i read that and jinnie..mention tat he's heart breaking to see and send his brother off to the army first.. awwwwwww

Guest peachy112girl

Eric, who learnt Spanish back in high school, greeted them in Spanish, but the foreigners laughed and told him in Korean, "Hyung, please speak Korean".

LOL. Poor Eric! Rejected!

Though I'm glad that they're experimenting with this look, it comes off as a little cheesy. But, I can't wait for the album to be released!

Guest kriza_09

[08.03.19][news] Shinhwa transforms into Mexican mobsters

that's for the MV, right??? i'm not really digging the style... i hope they don't look like that in the concert... >"<

but what i like the most from this style is how much fun they must have had during the shooting, teasing each other and stuff...

how they might be fooling around pretending to be mexican and trying to 'speak' spanish.... lol i can see that already..

Guest nutzie

aahh.. no wonder the thread suddenly accelerated much -___-

the mexican mobster part made me go O_O" minjinric's hair looks like strands of noodles O_o" i almost bit my own tongue as i was going through the pictures.. eric as the hostage, no wonder there were only 5 in the first picture.. but the way he's dressed up, doesn't look like he's a hostage O_o" more of like, the bully or something.. they should've taken andy, then it'll be more appropriate.. the concept is sweet though, the members are trying to pry their leader of the mafia's hands.. everybody say together~~ AWWWWW~~~

the picture of eric hugging jin from the back, precious.. just precious..

hahah the spanish ET *died laughing*

Guest incarnadine

gaaaah there are TONS of pics which I haven't posted here yet but they're just too many T___T

They look so handsome yet funny in their new image, hehehe.

Some faves ~

Having fun with their toy guns

2004911103338903637_rs.jpg

2004951065460318382_rs.jpg

2000493502983917843_rs.jpg

2000482174050019888_rs.jpg

2000433136557359751_rs.jpg

Jin posing and playing with the gun ^^

2004999584796489865_rs.jpg

2000436946197289962_rs.jpg --> :wub:

credit as tagged + angelix@shinhwa.biz

aahh.. no wonder the thread suddenly accelerated much -___-

the mexican mobster part made me go O_O" minjinric's hair looks like strands of noodles O_o"

^lol... when i first saw the photos it looked like Jin had a few dead worms hanging from his head :lol: he had curls on top but his ponytail was as straight and stiff as a broom!

I don't mind the new image ^^ It's adorable in a way lolz ...especially the way minjin keeps making those faces ahaha~ It's different from the norm (eric fits right in anyways :whistle:). I even have them in my siggie *points* :D Name me someone else who can pull off looking like that in noodle hair and flower shirts. They do look more like funny anime yakuza than mexican mobsters though lolz

And it's too hilarious that Eric's being held hostage. Puahahahaha ....I can't get over it :sweatingbullets: and trying to speak spanish to the rest of the crew lolz I see what W-sshi and Dr. Hong meant by 'especially minwoo hyung'... sleeveless vest in that wind and weather? *shivers* How come sungie gets to wear regular black and white? lolz

Hope the mv doesn't get rated 19 though...remember minwoo and sat's mv...it was banned because minwoo was pointing a gun >_> They wouldn't do that to shinhwa and the famous director, right?

Guest incarnadine

lol I totally feel the same way, crystalis. I think they pulled off the whole Mexican mobster look rather well :)

Anyways, the pics were shot off their MV filming. I don't think this is going to be their trademark image for the album... just for the MV. It was mentioned in the production note of their 10th anniv site that their MV is going to be like a movie... so essentially, the mexican-inspired characters they are portraying here are just for the purpose of the MV ^^

LOL, the first time I saw the pictures, I was honestly laughing my butt off. The hair, the multicolored shirts, shoes, and the general Shinhwa playing with new entrapments are hilarious. But I'm glad they once again do things we never really thought of. I mean, Mexican style is definitely unexpected. I think I'll definitely remember this one MV, lol. Now I just can't wait to see the song that goes with this MV. Aish,, 9th jib, come sooner!!

Guest samshiku

the concept is LOL.

hahaha i SOOO wanna watch the making

EDIT: i searched and i found more photos! :)

and just as i was complaining about an absence of WOODONG....

kp1080319067600286c59cuu4.jpg

nisi200803190006392850wci6.jpg

20080319173130906731286my3.jpg

kp1080319064600286c6b5td3.jpg

2008031917213922001286ciy5.jpg

20080319173909610051286gy8.jpg

pp08031900068286c7edmw4.jpg

pp08031900052286c84aal1.jpg

nisi200803190006392792wmy2.jpg

nisi200803190006392786wto7.jpg

credits: shinhwa.net + pic sources

http://aycu34.webshots.com/image/48833/200...57359751_rs.jpg -- OMG. Hyesung, don't play with guns. LOL.

HAHA. These new hairstyle is hmmm.... i think i have to get used to it. haha.

thanks for sharing the pics though!!

btw i have a question, do you guys know how to go to M Rising Entertainment and GoodEMG entertainment?

and does TOP CLASS Entertainment really exist? Do they have an office or something?

omg , i almost died from looking at all those pictures. gah . lol ._. they all look so hot. omg their hair. ahhas i dont mind, i love this new look to them. i really can't wait for the release of their album now. man i feel quite sad when dongwan have to remind us that this might probably be the last mv before they enlist to the army. nooo these boys are too hot to go to the army. lol (: thanks rfor sharing all those pics and news (: i need to catch up the last few pages (:

i was counting ... 1 2 3 4 5 .. where is the last one and I laugh as hard as stone wondering where Eric is =)) who knows he was laughing at the backstage.

and I faint when I saw Rik-Jin-M =)) I love Mama - I love their funny hair. extremely hot extremely high expectation

LOL! Taking lunch break and for the first time today I'm able to get on Soompi and WOW! Pages of "cute funny" pictures! LOL! ONLY Shinhwa would come out with surprise like this. They are so fun to look at. I think the only "normal" looking is Hyesung and Andy. Dongwan's hair makes me laugh the most! LOL!

I can't wait to watch their MV.

SoShi Subs Presents

[soShi Subs]Star Golden Bell EP 176 TaeYeon & SooYoung [03.15.08]

166djrq.jpg

01 02 03 04 05 06 07 08

Project 60!!. SGB from last weekend! AWESOME!. With Taeyeon and Sooyoung. Some funny moments with the girls, and great show overall. Other guests in this episode include : Andy (Shinhwa), Ye Sung (Super Junior), Ga In & Narcia (Brown Eyed Girls), Mithra Jin, Peter, Lee Hyun Ji, Jung Jo Ri, Han Hyun Min, Park Jae Rom, Kim Jung Min, Kim Kyung Min, Kim Tae Hyun, Kim Shin Young, etc. Enjoy! Pink Subs FTW

Translator : jstn, superstar., ak6c, wkg7z6

Editor : SCBet

Timer : SCBet

Encoder : slyph

for future projects : http://soshified.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=976

DOWNLOAD THE HQ VERSION IN OUR FORUMS : http://soshified.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=2406

Guest ke'ai

thanks for the pictures! I'm liking the new hair styles.. it took a couple photos before I got use to it. Haha, just a couple photos.

<3

Guest nurkeyandie

eeekkk, haven't been on this thread for ages, so hi, everyone! i'm just so thrilled with all the news and pics! i agree that our boys' latino looks need some getting used to (especially our boys toting guns - tsk, tsk) but i'm just so happy that from the pics, it looks like they had so much fun during the mv filming.

but, really, what's with ricminjin's curls? O.o haha, they all still look hot though. i'm just glad the stylists didn't go too wild with sungie, coz i don't think he can pull off curls... O.O

aww, i think dongwan's gonna cry his heart out (all of them actually) on their anniversary concert. i've always thought of him as the most emotional in the group, like he's always so sincere and not shy at all about saying how much the members mean to him. is it him or eric or minwoo who goes to the a-word first? T_T so to those going to their anniversary concert, have fun, but don't forget to bring your own tissue box and hankies, plus wear waterproof makeup.

i'm so excited about their 9th jib. i'm wishing their title track isn't a ballad, and from the mv concept, i do think it's gonna be a fast, upbeat song. which brings me to my most important question: where and how am i gonna get their new album? should i preorder from yesasia or are their better sites? i know it's kinda late to be asking this, but i've been (and still am) so busy so pls, pls, pls help me out, peeps. thanks much! ^-^

Archived