[OFFICIAL] SHINHWA 신화 THREAD

Guest lenakeem

Just watched Dongwan's interview on FujiTV on 1/21/08 and he stated that there will be Shinhwa activities in April and May.

He also stated that it'll be over 3 years before all the members will be together and it'll be challenge for them so make sure they get back together after the army and all the members are working hard at it but you never know what "situation" will bring. And part that will be lacking, fan's love has to fill it to help them to get together after army.

• Replies 29.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest s3nsational

oops. sorry Forgot that I wasn't suppose to post andy activities here. >.< darn

ignore this post please.

sorry about that

I think if you give link to where to see it (did you post it in Andy's forum?), it's okay, right? I get so confused with all these rules.... :)

oops. sorry Forgot that I wasn't suppose to post andy activities here. >.< darn

ignore this post please.

sorry about that

Guest ntlove16
Just watched Dongwan's interview on FujiTV on 1/21/08 and he stated that there will be Shinhwa activities in April and May.

He also stated that it'll be over 3 years before all the members will be together and it'll be challenge for them so make sure they get back together after the army and all the members are working hard at it but you never know what "situation" will bring. And part that will be lacking, fan's love has to fill it to help them to get together after army.

I was semi happy and sad...

I'm glad that Dongwan and Eric not going to the army yet..... Not after May at least...

I do worry sometimes about Shinhwa coming back together and suchs after army...

It would be way too hard, but hopefully they will be back together...

My heart would break in thousand pieces if they dont...

I'm actually writing a poem about Shinhwa members going to the army, at least Dongwan and Eric right now....

I kinda make the poem sound dramatic, and sound like a girlfriend and boyfriend going 2 different ways

But isnt that how we feel about them

Isnt we love them like they are our boyfriend

And saying goodbye to them for 2 years +, isnt it like a temporary break up?

I'm thinking about making it in to a song,

But I lack at music.....

Guest kriza_09

he stated that there will be Shinhwa activities in April and May.

i knew coming to shinhwa thread would always bring smile to my face. ^^

Guest incarnadine

Some more great news :)

*Please do not take out without proper credit ~_^

[08.01.28][news] 10th anniversary of idol groups Shinhwa and Fin.K.L For

6-member group Shinhwa and 4-member group Fin.K.L, 2008 is a very special year for them. This is because 2008 marks the 10th anniversary of their debut, and all the members have achieved success and still remain very active in their careers, be it in terms of solo singing, acting and MC.

Both Shinhwa and Fin.K.L have been very popular since their debut in 2008. From then till now, all the members have branched out in all fields of the entertainment world. Just based on this alone, Shinhwa has been given the title of longest-running group as well as the "role model" for all idol groups.

Eric, Shin Hyesung, Lee Minwoo, Kim Dongwan, Junjin and Andy started out young, between the ages of 18-20 years old, and are acknowledged as the longest-running idol group in Korea.

After their debut, they have released 8 albums without any change of members, and will be releasing their brand new 9th album on 24 March 2008, their 10th anniversary. Shinhwa differs from other idol groups in this aspect because their strong bonds of friendship and courage have held them together for the past 10 years.

Shinhwa's strongest rivals after their debut were popular groups H.O.T and Sechskies, but this only served to motivate them to practise and work even harder. In the process, this further deepened the members' friendship.

Shinhwa members have said at various interviews that, "although there are times that we fight among ourselves, but these arguments have made us understand each other even more, as long as we find out the cause of the problem and clarify the misunderstanding." This is another reason that the group has survived this long.

Some Shinhwa members are scheduled to enlist into the army this year, but industry sources and fans all believe that Shinhwa is unlikely to split up due to their strong friendship.

Besides in the past 10 years, Shinhwa members have started their own careers such as acting (Eric, Kim Dongwan, Lee Minwoo, Junjin and Andy) and solo singing (Lee Minwoo, Shin Hyesung, Junjin, Kim Dongwan, Andy) during Shinhwa's rest periods. The strategy of "staying together while being apart" has been a good way to motivate them to excel in both group and solo activities.

(Fin.K.L info omitted)

Source: oceans

Chi trans: 紫水晶@热病81℃

Eng trans: midnightgirl13@shinhwabiz

---------

[08.01.27][News] Sohu Entertainment Sohu Han Yu's 2007 Awards - Shinhwa Explosion

Sohu Entertainment Sohu Han Yu's 2007 Awards - Shinhwa Explosion

** Please do not hotlink and take out only with proper credit **

Credit: Sohu Entertainment Network - JunJinChina.com

Translated by LetSayEden (at) shinhwa.biz

Sohu Entertainment Sohu Han Yu's 2007 Year-end Awards welcomed the upcoming tenth years of longevity Shinhwa as the biggest winner !

Shinhwa was the "best combination Award", followed by Shin HyeSung. In the "Annual Best Album" and "Best MV" Awards, Shin HyeSung got the highest voting rate and won both sections.

South Korean 2007 Best Singer/Combination : Shinhwa

No. 1: Shinhwa 4146128 votes

No. 2: Shin HyeSung 3626060 votes

No. 3: RAIN 2412845 votes

No. 4: DongBangShinKi 2047912 votes

No. 5: Lee MinWoo 1707835 votes

No. 6: Kim DongWan 1706262 votes

South Korean 2007 Best Album : Shin HyeSung "The Beginning New Days"

No. 1: Shin HyeSung "The Beginning New Days" 4031676 votes

No. 2: Shinhwa "2007 Winter Story" 3509654 votes

No. 3: Kim DongWan "Kim Dong Wan Is" 1606806 votes

No. 4: Lee MinWoo "Explore M" 1606767 votes

South Korean 2007 Best MV: Shin HyeSung "First Person"

No. 1: Shin HyeSung "First Person" 3512120 votes

No. 2: Kim Dongwan "Handkerchief" 1609475 votes

No. 3: Magefei "Flight Girls" 35,035 votes

-------

Woohoo, our boys are on a roll :w00t:

Guest ntlove16

incarnadine - Thank you for all the good news... That just make my day ^^

Best singer/ Best Album/ Best MV.... Shinhwa is on the top list ^^

Make me so happy and proud of them

^^

Guest incarnadine

^ you're very much welcome! :)

I too feel kinda sad and wistful, regarding what Shinhwa will become after all of them are done with military service... I sincerely hope and pray that they will stay together. I have some worries in my heart, but in the end I have faith in all 6 of them. :blush:

i'm so glad that shinhwa will have activities in april and may. that means that wannie and eric will enlist at a later date as they have to be involved in the group activities. let's hope that they won't get tired of getting back together after their military duties.

Guest slypatt

shinhwa fighting!!! ooooh, i'm gonna miss all my shinhwa oppas... :(

seeing/ reading anything about shinhwa for me = smile + happiness for the whole day.. i cant believe even during my exam times (such a long time ago..) i would purposely put shinhwa's photos around me study desk so that i felt like they are giving me their support and encourage me to study harder, hahaha.. now that i'll have my exams again soon (finally!), i know i'd still do the same :) shinhwa jjang! shinhwa jjang! coz shinhwa = LOVE :)

Guest apricot

YEAHHHH!!!! They are still coming back after March!!! T_T They are really working hard to make this work. Gosh, I love them sooo much...

Shinhwa jjang!!! I'm going to be a fan forever~

Guest valmylove

Thanks for news, Alice! I am happy to see this. So, anything could be happening in April & May! I hope they will venture out of Korea for this? All hopes are high!!!! Wannie, we all hope that after the services, Shinhwa will come back together as u guys promised a few years back, there will be many many of us waiting for you guys!!! Keep Fighting!

No. 1: Shinhwa 4146128 votes

No. 2: Shin HyeSung 3626060 votes

No. 5: Lee MinWoo 1707835 votes

No. 6: Kim DongWan 1706262 votes

No. 1: Shin HyeSung "The Beginning New Days" 4031676 votes

No. 2: Shinhwa "2007 Winter Story" 3509654 votes

No. 3: Kim DongWan "Kim Dong Wan Is" 1606806 votes

No. 4: Lee MinWoo "Explore M" 1606767 votes

No. 1: Shin HyeSung "First Person" 3512120 votes

No. 2: Kim Dongwan "Handkerchief" 1609475 votes

that's make me happy, they get many places :rolleyes: Shinhwa fighting

I love Shinhwa so much :blush:

Guest iyeiluj

i've been a shinhwa fan from day one...10 years ago....ani've stated this before on youtube, but my fav shinhwa SONG ever WAS ON THEIR FIRST ALBUM (CHUNILLYOOHON) ...(that's not suppoed to be caps...sorry) they didnt promote the song very well and that made me very very very sad....

i love them, i have a poster of them from like their 2nd album days, i would probably cry if i ever got to meet them( and this coming from someone who makes fun of girls who cry when they meet their favorite star..:))

i'm sad that this thread doesnt move as fast as other threads...

^

Ah it's ok...we dont need to move as fast, as long as we're here ^^

Hello everyone, my 1st time posting here. Shinhwa means a lot to me since they were the ones who dragged me into Kpop =)

I just want a confirmation from you guys...will the Shinhwa concert in March be the last before the members enrol in the army?? Like, there's no other concert (or even a slight possibility) to be held outsideKorea (Thailand, Spore etc) ?

Thanks in advance ~

Guest ntlove16
^

Ah it's ok...we dont need to move as fast, as long as we're here ^^

Hello everyone, my 1st time posting here. Shinhwa means a lot to me since they were the ones who dragged me into Kpop =)

I just want a confirmation from you guys...will the Shinhwa concert in March be the last before the members enrol in the army?? Like, there's no other concert (or even a slight possibility) to be held outsideKorea (Thailand, Spore etc) ?

Thanks in advance ~

First of all HELLO and WELCOME

We dont know for sure, not even the member know for sure if it's the last concert as SHINHWA together.... Things might getting hard after the whole army thing....

We wish it wont be the last.....

We know one thing for sure, we wont able to see them as SHINHWA for probably another 3-4 years.....

We dont know for sure if there is one outside of KOREA....

Japan, China, and SG will be the 3 that they most likey to come, but they was at Japan and China around December....

Most of us here, hoping for a US concert... (including myself)

We don't have any firm info, except for the concert in KOREA!

Hope that help answer your question....

I'm not sure about my answer...

If something I said is wrong.... I'm sorry and PLEASE PLEASE CORRECT ME! ^^

Thank you!

awww.. just by reading the results made my day.. the boys totally owned it! lol. im so proud of them!

Guest CornFlake1430262937

yehhh XD SHINHWA made my day!

my 1st post also;; soooo in love with shinhwa at the moment =]

i hope too this won't be the last concert

cause i cant really think who could make me smile like a crazy besides SHINHWA

Guest love!melody

i'm so proud of them (: even though all six members didn't promote much together, they were still able to make number one in the best singer/combination category ^^ and hyesung, dongwan, and minwoo were able to make it in the top ranks for best singer & album. they are just loveable <3 shinhwa forever~! LOL i just can't wait for their 9th album!

Archived