[OFFICIAL] SHINHWA 신화 THREAD

Guest lenakeem

Guest miss':bella

I don't think anyone knows that Shinhwa is making a comback this Spring.

Please, continue to show your support for Shinhwa in Soompi!!!

Let's make "Shinhwa" the most talked about group in Soompi again!! ^_^

FIGHTING <3

• Replies 29.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest valmylove

ahhhh...robotic.... love your signature or avatar...whatever it is! sexy sexy pose, if only smile a bit more!! hehehe

No! Thanks to those who translated the news! Be strong... there will be a time where they will come to where we are!!!

Guest love!melody

I don't think anyone knows that Shinhwa is making a comback this Spring.

Please, continue to show your support for Shinhwa in Soompi!!!

Let's make "Shinhwa" the most talked about group in Soompi again!! ^_^

FIGHTING <3

yea, i was a bit suprised when i first joined soompi. i thought that this forum would be really active and all, but compared to the other threads, it isn't. it might also be because most of the members have their own threads but yea~ i really hope alot more people would take intrest in our boys and support their upcoming album ^^ nevertheless, we will still be hear to support them right?! LOL (:

robotic thank you for the caps and the link to the clip ^^ i especially love the last two pairs of pictures LOL some kissy action! and their 'uhmuhnah!' poses ^^ so adorakable hehehe (: i would love to translate this clips for everyone again but i have to study for finals >< darn! finals!!!!! *sigh* this whole week is full of finals for me. i would be able to post the translations friday evening at the earliest >< but by then, you guys will probably have translations so ><;; but if there isn't, i'll make sure to write it up for you guys <3

EDIT: someone already posted up a version of the clip with english subs ^^;;

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2E26E7vWAXo

Hi there. I heard Shinwa will do a new album together. I really want to know them better with thier new album. I heard they are talented artist and very versatile. I heart Minwoo with his super killer dance and the other members solo songs and acting,

They are the legand for me. They can survive for after 10 years. That is truly amzing for me. In Japan, SMAP has top he chart eventough the album was not so good, as well BackStreetBoy can be in the industry. For Shinwa, they are evergreen if I can say. They have versatile skills and can be forever together.

I will start to discover more about them because I cherish true art and music. Just want to know more about them

SHINWA GAMBATEE

:)

valmylove - oh please don't quote pictures.. it's against the rules.. can you please take off the %7Boption%7D tags from your posts before you get warned by the mods? thank you..

edit-

there are actually 2 versions of the photoshoot that are already subbed.. found them both.. might as well post them both for the convenience right?

http://youtube.com/watch?v=2E26E7vWAXo

this one was pretty funny.. but junjin kissing hyesung on the neck?? eww!! the way they said "the birds" is pretty funny.. they hyesung said that the birds have disbanded =X oh hyesung acting as both junjin and himself at the end is pretty entertaining.. i would expect the other members to do it, but coming from him, it's cute~

http://youtube.com/watch?v=1VLml_EcMVc

version 2!! this is the one that jennifer did the partial translation for right? it's fully subbed here.. so enjoy~!!

Guest infinityyy

yea, i was a bit suprised when i first joined soompi. i thought that this forum would be really active and all, but compared to the other threads, it isn't. it might also be because most of the members have their own threads but yea~ i really hope alot more people would take intrest in our boys and support their upcoming album ^^ nevertheless, we will still be hear to support them right?! LOL (:

I also think this thread isn't as big because almost all the members have their solo threads. If they were put together, I think this thread would be much more active.

And I don't post here often 'cause this thread is juuuust a bit intimidating :lol::P:ph34r:

I don't think I could really make my posts as constructive or as long as some of you posters, here. I don't want to accidentally post spam and waste space/make this thread spammy. :sweatingbullets:

And a lot of posters here seem to have been already well-established/acquainted with eachother.

So I don't come here as often, only when it's been a long time and I want to check up on Shinhwa men, posting only to say thanks for the updates or to ask a question.

But I'm still a huuuuuuge Shinhwa fan :D

(And always will be. Shinhwa = my #1)

Guest incarnadine

Omona~~! Thanks SO much robotic for the video link and the caps -- gaaaaah JinSyung! They're hot, gorgeous grown men but they haven't changed one bit :blush: :sweatingbullets::lol:

My 2 cents on the whole "active thread" thing...

I wasn't a big fan of Shinhwa before (I know... all that time wasted LOL) but ever since I can remember here in Soompi (and this was even before the first Soompi crashed), I saw and read nothing but Shinhwa Shinhwa SHINHWA. The fact that the thread is this active until now, with all the new and emerging groups out there, just shows the longevity and staying power of the group, and its supporters as well. Of course, one can't expect the thread to be as active as it once was, but the rate at which the thread is going right now is pretty impressive, if you ask me :)

Guest kassuma

i cant wait for their seoul concert! hopefully i can get the concert tix! a great occasion to celebrate 10 great years of shinhwa moments!

Hey guys, I have a question to ask.

In their one of their Winter Albums (the one with Young Gunz), there are quite some of narration/talks. The first one is where Wannie acts as a Radio DJ, and Junjin, Eric, and then Andy called in. In another part, there was a Hyesung talk as well. I just want to know what they talk about. Is there perhaps a translation somewhere to be found??

Thanks in advance :)

^ Thanks for the link. ^_^

Gotta check out the Star King with the Shinhwa members on. Ah I'm so excited about Andy's first solo album and concert.

what?? come in here after not being in here for along time and i see this news!!!

wow it just made my day....no night (:

goodnesss can't wait..

anyone have more information on it?? like when it is coming out.

and who excactly is coming.

woudl be wonderful if everyone came, but i doubt it.

but i still have hope (:

hi~

i have a question.

i'm almost positive i know the answer but i just wanted to make sure.

there is no official music video for "your man", right?

yah i'm not too sure to, like i'm not 100% sure, but yah i don't think they have an offical mv.

Anyones know anything about Shinhwa coming to Hollywood Bowl???

I really wanna go see Shinhwa, if they are at Hollywood Bowl, other than that, I dont think there is another reason for me to go.. >.<

The ticket is on sale on 21st.... What do I do...? If I purchase the ticket, and SHinhwa not there.... :tears: But If I dont, and Shinhwa show up, or one of the member.... I would :tears: .... If someone has a any info on this, please let me know....

love!melody - We can be partner, and we can sign contract with Shinhwa...haha... I thought about being a celebs dresser (help celebs dress pretty) haha that would be fun as a job...You get to touch their body too.... *naughty thought*

seriously if shinhwa went to hollywood bowl. i will buy the whole garden seats and keep it too myself. so for sure they willlook at me (:

but i kind of doubt tehy will come, but i still liek thinking about it.

seriously htough even if one of them showed up, i would cry!!!

puhahahaha so cute, shinhwa is always cute ^^ thx for sharing ^^

they are really cute!! ahah just thinking about it makes me chuckle.

Yup yup, can't way for march.....

This month Andy release his albumn...

Next month is Dongwan and Minwoo (M Explore Japanese Version)

And March is Shinhwa... ^^

I think Dongwan not releasing this month because Andy releasing his .....

That's what I'm guessing....

so its for reals? march!!! wow its actually happening1!

*sigh* why can't they just come to the us.

i know everyone syas thats, but its true. really why not!!

especially if this is their last one...well kind of..then they should really really come here ( la hopefully)

*sigh* not asking for too much are we. we just want to see shinhwa.

i dont' think my mom will let me spend airplane tickets, hotel tickets and concert tickets, and the food and everything else...aahha i will probably do some shopping too, but anyways yah i cant go all teh way to korea. even htough i want to sooo much.

okay i'm gonna stop complaining cause its not gonna really change anything.

ahah or maybe if i spent like a letter to shinhwa or their company or manger! aha maybe it can work. like sign a petition or something.

i thnk we deserve too see some shihwa action (:

Hi there. I heard Shinwa will do a new album together. I really want to know them better with thier new album. I heard they are talented artist and very versatile. I heart Minwoo with his super killer dance and the other members solo songs and acting,

They are the legand for me. They can survive for after 10 years. That is truly amzing for me. In Japan, SMAP has top he chart eventough the album was not so good, as well BackStreetBoy can be in the industry. For Shinwa, they are evergreen if I can say. They have versatile skills and can be forever together.

I will start to discover more about them because I cherish true art and music. Just want to know more about them

SHINWA GAMBATEE

:)

they are versatile and so very talented.

and i'm soo proud to be a shinhwa fan, cause shinhwa...seriously who can last longer than them.

ahah backstreet boys<< used to and still liek them, but nothing can be compared to the lengend of course.

i mean 10 years, thats more than half of my age.

Guest love!melody

Hey guys, I have a question to ask.

In their one of their Winter Albums (the one with Young Gunz), there are quite some of narration/talks. The first one is where Wannie acts as a Radio DJ, and Junjin, Eric, and then Andy called in. In another part, there was a Hyesung talk as well. I just want to know what they talk about. Is there perhaps a translation somewhere to be found??

Thanks in advance :)

i think this is the one you are talking about but i'm not sure:

this is one of their narrations during their Young Gunz days and they look like they are in a radio show, but i don't think they really are. anyways, thanks to your request, i got to rewatch this again LOL this is on my favorites list ^^ hehehe, i looked through it and was a ble to find it LOL this is really touching! just through this short talk, we can see the many hardships they went through! as well as their strong frienship! (: and at the end of this clip, they say that they are going to do their best in 2004 and if they don't do well in 2004, it's going to be really hard for them, i felt kind of i don't know .... but anyhow, 2004 became their BEST year! they achieved so much that year (: and they totally deserved it! hehehe, i love this clip! and here's another one of my favorites:

credits to snowwhite924 for her wonderful uploads ^^

Guest jeong_baby

shinhwa fighting~!! ^^

kamsahamnida for the updates!

our shinhwa seems to be doing just fine~

can't wait for their comeback!

(btw, when is their 10th aniversarry going to be on?)

kamsahamnida~~~! ^^

i think this is the one you are talking about but i'm not sure:

this is one of their narrations during their Young Gunz days and they look like they are in a radio show, but i don't think they really are. anyways, thanks to your request, i got to rewatch this again LOL this is on my favorites list ^^ hehehe, i looked through it and was a ble to find it LOL this is really touching! just through this short talk, we can see the many hardships they went through! as well as their strong frienship! (: and at the end of this clip, they say that they are going to do their best in 2004 and if they don't do well in 2004, it's going to be really hard for them, i felt kind of i don't know .... but anyhow, 2004 became their BEST year! they achieved so much that year (: and they totally deserved it! hehehe, i love this clip! and here's another one of my favorites:

credits to snowwhite924 for her wonderful uploads ^^

Hehe, that's no the one. But thanks anyway *hugs*

Hey guys, do you know if Shinhwa would be at the Hollywood Bowl? Haven't heard anything so far, but perhaps I'm missing something.

Guest ntlove16

Hehe, that's no the one. But thanks anyway *hugs*

Hey guys, do you know if Shinhwa would be at the Hollywood Bowl? Haven't heard anything so far, but perhaps I'm missing something.

I dont think they would be at Hollywood Bowl....

But I hoping they could, or just one of them would make that concert 100x better....

I dont think there would be an official news about artist coming to hollywood bowl until Mid-March toward April ^^

Guest picklypickly

I think you're looking for these. Aheeyah is a great resource for lyrics, korean, romanized and translated ones.

They're so sweet when they start talking about the past and each other. I was actually hoping for something like this on their most recent winter album. i'd love to hear them talk about what 10 years really means to them and stuff...

love!melody really?! my cousins name is Jennifer too! haha i should call u My cousin Jennifer from we loves shinhwa thread ;] haha i actually love guys with long hair like jinnie and sungies but not like too long to below shoulderrs >< ooo nice choice yes joining soompi is the best hope u can transfer many friends to shinhwa changjo-ers xD but anyways i'll call u Jennfer from now on ^^ plz dont mind if i forget =P i have bad memory sometimes xP

maricris yees! i cant wait for march either!! yes the birds are the best ever xD. memories are the most precious things ever =]

Archived