[OFFICIAL] SHINHWA 신화 THREAD

Guest lenakeem

Guest `starry.night

SHINHWA'S UP!!!!

Shinhwa- 3621904 (49.61%)

TVXQ- 3618154 (49.52%)

Come on...we have to keep this up!!! :D

Shinhwa HWAITING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Replies 29.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

help help help. can some one pls pls pls tell me wat show is this clip from
i m trying to find the whole show. pls pls pls

hey samtly! i remembered this clip from an old video, so i looked through my files and found it!

it's from a SBS Drama news segment on Shinhwa's 5th album cover shooting, there was no specified date though, sorry, although it should be sometime in 2003

i couldn't find the full show on youtube, so i hope the chinese site tudou works for you :sweatingbullets:

here's the link to watch the whole show (with chinese subs!) online:

Part I: http://www.tudou.com/programs/view/3AB2E3bhcgg/

Part II: http://www.tudou.com/programs/view/jxqnGrCONKk/

the boys were so cute in this one. i miss them fooling around together, so thanks for giving me a chance to review some of their old materials! ^_^

good job shinhwa fans with the voting! shinhwa changjo's unity is amazing, i can't believe we've caught up again!

and like someone said above, not a lot of replies doesn't mean that there's no shinhwa fans around. sometimes many members (i'm guilty of this too) are just silent readers, even though i come check on this thread obsessively everyday. i'm sure that when shinhwa starts doing activities as a group again, this thread will liven up a lot more.

and it's hard to forget a group like shinhwa - once a shinhwa fan, always a shinhwa fan. reading many people's posts, shinhwa seems to be the group that got a lot of people into kpop, so our six boys definitely hold a special place in a lot of people's hearts.

of course, many people may move on to other groups and interests, but for some of us, we're in for life <3

Guest NotGuilty

I feel so nostalgic.

I remember Soompi used to be full of Shinhwa fans.

I remember all thread regarding Shinhwa used to be full of replies.

I just posted a picture thread and it only has 15 replies after 1000 views.

That kinda shocked me.

Am I not in reality?

Am I still stuck in time? o.O

I'm forever going to support and love my Shinhwa.

I just wonder where all our Shinhwa supporters and fans went.

Of course, probably to other groups.

::sigh::

That is reality.

The remaining Shinhwa fans in Soompi.

I love you and thank you for always being there!

Let's do our best to support them in Soompi.

우리 열심히 해봅시다! 신화창조 홧팅~ ^^

http://img485.imageshack.us/img485/3649/43381039po5.png

Shinhwa fans stay shinhwa fans...

For fans like me, since entering college...it had been extremely difficult to find the time...to browse around forums supporting shinhwa and what not..

The majority of Shinhwa fans are from the same age slot/generation...We have to set our priorities straight..that does not mean that we've stopped supporting shinhwa as fans though.

Shinhwa<3

(edit)

oh d*mn! My first post in a while in this thread..and I get the first one on pageee 1111!!!!

GENIUS! woot! lucky luckyyy!

even though i havent been contributing in the thread lately is because of many things but. ive been voting for shinhwa everyday. thanks to everyone who's been taking their time and voting for shinhwa!! SHINHWA CHANGJO!! mostly appreciated to all of u. hugs and thanks ^^

I also looked up my files and I have it labeled as "To-yo-il e onda" meaning "Saturday is Coming". In the first part before "po-jang-ma-ja" drinking, Junjin acts as a MC and interviews Shinhwa members afting filming.

I have the date as 3/30/02.

hey samtly! i remembered this clip from an old video, so i looked through my files and found it!

it's from a SBS Drama news segment on Shinhwa's 5th album cover shooting, there was no specified date though, sorry, although it should be sometime in 2003

I also looked up my files and I have it labeled as "To-yo-il e onda" meaning "Saturday is Coming". In the first part before "po-jang-ma-ja" drinking, Junjin acts as a MC and interviews Shinhwa members afting filming.

I have the date as 3/30/02.

Thank. i have found most of their old show throught emule. but i cant seem to find this one. if someone is able to help me would be great.

i agree there are many silent readers around and believe that when shinhwa starts their 9th jib activities, this thread will liven up alot! it's been over a year afterall.

i see these shinhwa lovers all over soompi. sometimes, when i go to the other forums such as the general discussion, food etc, i'll see people whom i never seen around in the shinhwa thread but i know they love shinhwa because their siggy or picture will have shinhwa! and i always feel so much happier because i know these people still loves shinhwa and they will be back when shinhwa starts their activities!

can't wait to see this thread flooded! i remember last year, when i first joined, this thread would jump around 4 pages per day! i loved that!

Gee... i miss the Shinhwa thread!!! :tears:

Haven't been in here for the longest time!! *cries*

Beginning college is a hassle. >_<

But yay! I'm so in the mood for Shinhwa. haha. Actually, i'm ALWAYS in the mood for Shinhwa. I'm just scared that i'll get off-task.. they're so tempting!!

you know???!! :lol: Seriously. So i'm just being careful.. and couldn't help it in the end. I always love seeing them perform.

They're awesome onstage. Eye candy :rolleyes: . yum yum. :P

Can't wait for the next album.

I know it'll be great as ever. But it's exciting!! but oh, the pain of waiting... :blushing:

Must. Go. Watch. Shinhwa... to manage my excitement.^^

Thanks everyone, for keeping this thread running!!^^

SHINHWA FIGHTING!!!!!!^^ B)

I feel so nostalgic.

That kinda shocked me.

Am I not in reality?

That is reality.

우리 열심히 해봅시다! 신화창조 홧팅~ ^^

ooops. now. now. i felt a little guilty because of these.. it's just that school's been keeping me away from shinhwa.. and most of the times that i've been coming here, there's nothing to talk about so i'd rather not post than getting a warning.. but im really trying my best to keep up with the things shinhwa's been doing lately.. i feel a little sad because they were not leading right now.. and sometimes i feel guilty cos i can't vote for them everyday.. but let us not lose hope! there's still much time.. i know they will win.. they have lot's of fans not just here in soompi.. i know.. because i have lots of friends that were shinhwa fans though they don't post here often.. *sigh* i miss them sooo badly.. i cant wait for their upcoming album!!

SHINHWA FIGHTING!!!

~edit

just so you guys know.. shinhwa's leading now.. let's continue voting!

I feel so nostalgic.

That kinda shocked me.

Am I not in reality?

That is reality.

우리 열심히 해봅시다! 신화창조 홧팅~ ^^

%7Boption%7Dhttp://img485.imageshack.us/img485/3649/43381039po5.png%7Boption%7D

awww.. don't feel that way..

even i do admit i don't post often here but it doesn't mean im not updated with shinhwa..

nor doesn't love shinhwa..

it's just that the members as of the moment have their own individual activities..

and some of those news are posted in their individual threads, not here..

you could visit their individual threads and see some of their recent on-going works..

i lurk mostly here and read stories about the newbies..

once the 9th jib is out im pretty sure this thread will flood with posts.

hope no spamming as we don't want to be warned again, right..

i'll always be a Shinhwa fan..

regarding the poll, we're up again!!keep on voting!!

!well isn't this enough evidence that Shinhwa is really loved?? :DB)

had you guys ever been to the New Soompi.com??

for those who still hasn't known yet, the SHINHWA FanClub has now been created there..

here's the link: http://www.soompi.com/fanclub/s_h_i_n_h_w_a_fanclub

for the individual fanclubs:

Dongwan: http://www.soompi.com/fanclub/kim_dong_wan

JunJin : http://www.soompi.com/fanclub/junjin

Minwoo : http://www.soompi.com/fanclub/lee_minwoo

Andy : http://www.soompi.com/fanclub/andy_lee

no one has started Hyesung and Eric's Fanclub..

reposting this one.. :D

Dongwan has so many diary entries as of yesterday..

you girls might want to check it out..

http://www.soompi.com/forums/index.php?sho...150&st=2280

I feel so nostalgic.

That kinda shocked me.

Am I not in reality?

That is reality.

우리 열심히 해봅시다! 신화창조 홧팅~ ^^

http://img485.imageshack.us/img485/3649/43381039po5.png

Yeah that sorta made me sad. But shinhwa fans are very, very loyal. I definately used to remember when soompi had soo many shinhwa fans. All the fanfics were about shinhwa. :lol: and we would always win in the polls. Although I think Shinhwa is infinately times better, a lot of people kind of strayed away towards the new and younger groups like big bang and dbsk (although they're not exactly new).

I misss Shinhwa's activities :(

Guest lover4korean

Looks like there are really lots of people that LOVES SHINHWA LOTS!!! SHINHWA HWAITING!!! We are in the lead in the votes! Never give up... Haha...

Guest XJShinoda

Yay! We're in the lead!!!

Please continue to vote as many as possible!!!

Arirang had closed down their registration section until 16th Nov.

The only way is to use your IDs on hand, vote everyday!!!

FIGHTING!!!!

SHINHWA MUST WIN!!!

Yeah that sorta made me sad. But shinhwa fans are very, very loyal. I definately used to remember when soompi had soo many shinhwa fans. All the fanfics were about shinhwa. :lol: and we would always win in the polls. Although I think Shinhwa is infinately times better, a lot of people kind of strayed away towards the new and younger groups like big bang and dbsk (although they're not exactly new).

I misss Shinhwa's activities :(

It makes me feel nostalgic too..

I feel sad to say that I'm one of those people who have sort of strayed. and yeah, I'm one of those hinhwa fans who don't post in this thread..this is like my second time. but no matter what, I ALWAYS vote Shinhwa in any kind of poll and I always side with them in everything.

a good analogy would be like, Shinhwa is my husband, and then DBSK BigBang Ft.Island Battle are like my little love affairs on the side. not exactly loyal, but I always go back. haha. I can't friggin wait to see all six of them singing and dancing together again.

anyway, yay! Shinhwa in the lead by like 2%!

Guest apricot

I'm still a new fan of Shinhwa. But I think my love for them will still be there even if I strayed to other groups/artists. I haven't though, I still love them very much. They are still my no 1 group!!!

There will be certainly be more and more boybands coming up, and they will be outshine Shinhwa or so I guess. But nonetheless Shinhwa still rules in my heart!!! They have that something different from other groups. The best thing they have is their friendship, they really sets them apart from other groups.

It's still good, they don't have their group activities yet but this thread is still active? It's rarely on page 2/3 of soompi's korean music thread here..^^

This thread will definitely liven up once they have their group jib activity!!! I have mixed feelings about that. Feel happy yet sad at the same time~ I miss them so much..T_T

awe man, i think i'm late to register to vote :tears:

I wanted to vote so badly!!^^.. erhh..;;

But whether they win or not, they'll always be in my heart :blush: heehee.

Hmm....... I am so excited for the new Winter Story!!

Just joined the individual fanclubs on soompi. =D

Thanks for the linkies again! :P

I've been watching Shinhwa videos too much,, i gotta study now!! gah... haha

신화 파이팅!!

Guest theLEGEND

hey sorry is me again...............here is another clip need help with. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uwDff49ulbM which fanmeeting is this. i thought it was eight. but the one i download is not this one

The name of fanmeeting is "MIS 0210" that was held February 10th 2007. It was their 8th fanmeeting I guess. Can somebody correct me if I'm wrong? :)

Archived