[OFFICIAL] SHINHWA 신화 THREAD

Guest lenakeem

Guest `starry.night

TVXQ- 2971740 (49.71%)

Shinhwa- 2950877 (49.36%)

We are getting closer! Go Shinhwa!!

I really REALLY want them to win.

They are the only male group that I really enjoy.

SHINHWA HWAITING!

• Replies 29.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest angel2nyt

[07.11.04] [News] "Hidden camera" fury leaking out Shinhwa's phone number

im so disappointed with MBC..twice now

it was pretty clumsy and careless for them to forget to blur the numbers..

and wannie is pretty saddened by it..

im so disappointed

Guest minwoo06

Have try voting for Shinhwa for the overseas award again today. But there is a prompt saying that i'm not allowed to vote for the same song again. Anybody out there knows why is that so.

Deparately wanted to vote for Shinhwa, as this is their last appearance b4 they were to enlist for army service. :(

Just read about it in SHCH. Never a dull moment with Shinhwa!

I feel bad for DW because he wrote diary entry regarding this and I think he feels responsible....

Now Hyesung and M has to change their cell phone numbers....what a hassle for them.....

aww...poor dongwan..i hope he won't feel guilty anymore =(

Thank you for the links. Hope someone creates Eric and Hyesung's soon.

Question. If we are already member of Soompi, do we still have to join individual member's club? I tried to join and it gave me message that I'm "not authorized to access this page."

And when I tried to creat account at the top of the each fan club, my ID and e-mail address indicates it's already in use....very confusing....

How do we join each club?

Thanks

actually i got the message "not authorized to access this page." too

have been trying for few days bt the result is the same..

OMG! I can't believe it! I just voted a few hours ago and Shinhwa was still ahead by about 1.5 % or something. And now all of a sudden, DBSK is in the lead?!?!

actually i couldn't believe they drop to the 2th place too.i mean,how come DBSK vote suddenly increase by so much and overtake shinhwa!

Have try voting for Shinhwa for the overseas award again today. But there is a prompt saying that i'm not allowed to vote for the same song again. Anybody out there knows why is that so.

Deparately wanted to vote for Shinhwa, as this is their last appearance b4 they were to enlist for army service. :(

u can onli vote once every day for the same song...

the onli solution is create more account and vote for them :)

CURENT RESULT : *GETTING VERY CLOSE!!*

DBSK : 3141170 (49.86%)

Shinhwa : 3102108 (49.24%)

Guest ryuxeen

waarrrghh!!! hate that tv station.. supposed they now their privacy..

not pro... huh!!! i'm very mad rite now..

poor wannie. he kept blame himself T.T

Guest flycrazily

aww shinhwa is behind dbsk. must keep on voting! haha. shinhwa fans united!

aww wannie shouldnt be blaming it on himself. its not his fault :[

Guest Aromati97

I feel so nostalgic.

I remember Soompi used to be full of Shinhwa fans.

I remember all thread regarding Shinhwa used to be full of replies.

I just posted a picture thread and it only has 15 replies after 1000 views.

That kinda shocked me.

Am I not in reality?

Am I still stuck in time? o.O

I'm forever going to support and love my Shinhwa.

I just wonder where all our Shinhwa supporters and fans went.

Of course, probably to other groups.

::sigh::

That is reality.

The remaining Shinhwa fans in Soompi.

I love you and thank you for always being there!

Let's do our best to support them in Soompi.

우리 열심히 해봅시다! 신화창조 홧팅~ ^^

43381039po5.png

shinhwa moollae camera~~!!

http://youtube.com/watch?v=a8vw7bZ6PhU <-- this is the first part, look for the rest under that username..

i couldn't wait till friday, so i just had to watch it =P the girl is more of cute than pretty.. anyways, i think minwoo's more romantic while hyesung's very practical O_o"

i couldn't really understand much of it.. but apparently, the girl is an mbc announcer [mun ji ae] and they were in some program together, and dongwan got rejected because of clazziquai's alex.. but they became closer through cyworld [i think].. minwoo's reaction is funny.. like his O_o" when dongwan said he wanted to marry her.. and he kept on being jealous of dongwan and jiae's PDA =P i think he kinda believed dongwan though..

hyesung's reaction is even more laughable than minwoo.. he came in and sat down and kinda recognized jiae.. so he was like, she's an announcer isn't she? and dongwan told him that she's an mbc announcer and reminded him about the program that he was in with her.. and hyesung's just like *!* bwahahahahahaha that's right that's right!!!! and he clapped his hands too.. and when dongwan finally proposed to her, he jumped out of his chair laughing too O_o" hyesung's quick to notice that it's moollae camera though, although he couldn't find the cameras [he was close at one time, too]

minwoo's too considerate -_-" he was the one who initiated them to leave, while hyesung was just following him.. geez they shouldn't have left..

oh about the phone number, i guess because i watched it on youtube, i couldn't see it really clearly [although rozzy did give me their phone numbers last night when she was watching] but i guess, if you see it on a bigger screen, you could've caught it.. oh well..

Guest sunnydays.

^ Thanks Nat. (:

Wahh, so much Shinhwa to catch up on... but Moollae Camera sounds funny. XD Gotta watch it.

Bad news for Hyesung & Minwoo, huh. :\

& of course, Dongwan would write in his diary about it. (: That cute guy. <3

But hopefully everything is alright, hmm?

Has everyone seen Eric's latest pictures?!

Yeah, cuz he's been doing some mountain hiking these past few months.

Taking care of his health, working out, etc... that's why we haven't seen him in a while. :\

But man... his latest pictures. HOTTT. (; <3 haha

Anyway, just stopping by. (: Hi to the OCers & the old We Loves Shinhwa family. <3

please vote for shinhwa ~~~i couldn't believe only a few days before we'r way ahead~~~

please orange princess show our united power that shinhwa members are pround of~~

just watch the hidden camera ~~i got to say..

hyesungie is such a smart dude(how i wish he could find the camera)~~he's so cute behind camera~~his

reaction looks like a kid~~

minwoo he's so supportive for his brother.. i lov him~~~

still very funny though~~but there's something wrong with the script(i don't like it too much body contact) ~~ and that lady.. i don't like her

dongwannie please do not blame urself for that incident~~hyesungie & minbong~~cheer up yo~~

That is reality.

우리 열심히 해봅시다! 신화창조 홧팅~ ^^

http://img485.imageshack.us/img485/3649/43381039po5.png

I ♥ that picture of the boys. It makes me all teary eyed - I miss them.

It's okay, I feel like that sometimes too. Like, where did all the Shinhwa fans go? But, they must be busy or something. & our boys haven't been "publicly" as active.. But they will soon! I'm excited & anticipating for them to come back together as six.

Everyone, let's all take a deep breath and relax with the voting talk. I'm still voting everyday, and hoping that our boys do win but really.. I'm just really looking forward to seeing them all together again. I miss their silliness & funny talks. Argh, still thinking of the military time & it makes me want to go into a corner and cry. 2 years. But it's okay........ that's what old videos are for! =)

Guest tortyserox

I feel so nostalgic.

That kinda shocked me.

Am I not in reality?

That is reality.

우리 열심히 해봅시다! 신화창조 홧팅~ ^^

http://img485.imageshack.us/img485/3649/43381039po5.png

your post made me sorta emotional!

yea, probably to other groups, but they will come back :)

lets all continue to spread Shinhwa <33 here!

Man I'm so behind. Gonna catch up. Ah but more of Shinhwa, that's good to see.

DBSK is leading in the polls again. Vote Shinhwa fans. Tough competition between Shinhwa and DBSK fans.

We can still lead in the poll, we created a miracle when DBSK was leading way ahead.

Shinhwa fighting!

I feel so nostalgic.

That kinda shocked me.

Am I not in reality?

^

Of course, I miss the days too; where Shinhwa was the one getting comments like, "It's obvious who's going to win this poll."lolz

But ummm....don't worry too much about it. 1000 views means people are interested enough to click on it because of Shinhwa's name. As for the little replies, I think it has more to do with the fact that people have already seen the pictures/material before and are less inclined to comment on them. I know I tend to be like that too though I'm a major fan. If you need reassurance, look at the picture threads with recent pictures/topics of members and you'll see they actually have more replies than most for a thread that's not related to some scandal (I'm sure comments will come flying in if they got hold of Wannie proposing to an annoucner lolz ) or plastic surgery :sweatingbullets:. Another is the Overseas artist voting on arirang. The candidates are by no means unpopular on soompi, but the only real competitors this year are Shinhwa and DBSK. And they're hardly far from each other in the voting.

I do find it really odd and weird how some ppl just have to comment on how ShinHwa used to be their favorite, but now they've totally fallen for so and so group, singer etc on those favorite band poll thingies... I mean it's so out of nowhere. Is it really necessary? Did anyone ask who their former favorite was? It's like re-painting the red wagon with red or inventing powdered water. Is it because they think that by saying so they sound impartial or something? Or is it because they're trying to hint at something or think being finicky is something to celebrate? Or is it to show their new fave is that much greater b/c for their new fave they could give up an awesome band like Shinhwa? (You know Shinhwa is awesome :) ) I just don't get it. If they're a new fan of whoever, good for them, but they just had to drag ShinHwa into it, didn't they? People are so odd and this was kinda random... :sweatingbullets: A high probability is that they didn't mean anything by it, but it's still irksome. No?

Guest lover4korean

I love SHINHWA so much... Haha... I hope that DongWan oppa will noot blame himself so much already.. Anyway... I hope SHINHWA will win the the Overseas Viewer Award... I believe that we will make it!!! SHINHWA HWAITING!!! As long as there are still people loving them... they will never be forgotten...TVXQ! You're My Miracle 3469490 (49.67%) Shinhwa Pretty 3453371 (49.44%) We can do it!!! SHINHWA HWAITING!!! i BELIEVE IN SHINHWA!!!

Guest sunnydays.

Crystalis! (: Hi~

But man, I agree with you... it's really odd when people do that. :\ For me, it makes me feel as if they're implying that they think that Shinhwa was good, but their "new favorite" is better. It is strange, because they do say it out of the blue. & i guess it's also people's way of justification for not being biased - they vote for this person, BUT they used to love the other candidates too, so they're actually not biased. u__u yeah.

But it does give you a sense that people KNOW Shinhwa. Like... Shinhwa has already been in their hearts & will forever be in their hearts. Shinhwa will always be remembered. It's like a "first love"... even though you've moved on, you will always love & appreciate the first love. (; HAHAHA i dunno what i'm talking about. ;X I hope i'm not going back on my word here. hehe...

& HERE, GIFS BECAUSE I MISS THEM SO ):

thx1pglip38xxbl2vwuu5zrxfre7o5w27.gif

thpcp_download.gif

th1150888439_rica.gif

sblog1zs.gif

ricwan054tt.gif

2536678334.gif

pcp_download.gif

wansung.gif

hyesung20.gif

dwheart9xtuc9.gif

iloveyoujinur5ce4.gif

andyjapanzn8.gif

& a couple pictures too. :D <3

SH44.jpg

B9ABC0CC_1-alsekf06.jpg

shinhwaforeverck5.jpg

(credits from shinhwa.biz, shcj, soompi, OC)

Guest lingling22

I feel so nostalgic.

hi... i'm kinda sad.. thati wasn't there during those times...

but just to let you know.. once a fan always a fan...

they might have moved to other groups but they are still there...

also while other fans maybe in hibernation... Shinhwa still got US... the new obsessed fans...

hehehe

it might also be the case that fans have seen those pics and like you they are nostalgic

remember as we get old we get more sentimental rather than impulsive ...

one thing that i am proud of the shinhwa family... aside from the 6 perfect men are the fans...

even though we cross borders and don't know each other... we are like how the members act to each other...

we share ... we have fun ....we feel sad... we laugh... we feel nostalgic... together..

imagine how many members like me reacted to your posts...

just to let you know among many threads that i visit... more often i am a silent reader too.. this is the only thread i feel most at home and comfortable...

i gained new friends over the other threads but.. my family is with you guys...

as we try to vote veryday for the Overseas thing in arirang... even though our guys our lagging behind DBSK ryt now... i am proud that we came close ...

it was the journey to the top that was fun.... and not that i am being sarcastic or anything...

Shinhwa is a legend now... a legend that doesn't need to prove anything anymore... they are in our hearts ...

they are even included in our prayers...

let's have fun while voting for them...

when clicking the vote.. always remember:

Andy doing his heart dance

Hyesung singing Midnight girl while doing the crab dance

Eric doing the negapass along with the Super Rookie face just to make you laugh..

M doing the M style... but in Eusha eusha clothes...

Dongwan making the indo music thingy.. dooo dooo doo loop doop da yaa yaah...

and Junjin flexing his muscles and doing butt dance for you...

i'm sure you'll have fun...

Shinhwa jjang!!!

Archived