[OFFICIAL] SHINHWA 신화 THREAD

Guest lenakeem

&omg where is everybody?!?! It's so, dead. We need to make this thread moving again! I think when Shinhwa's album&concerts come rolling by everybody will come back! =D

I haven't checked the voting status yet, but last I checked Shinhwa was still in the lead. Whoo!! As much as I <3 Dongbang, I wish for Shinhwa to nab it. Over @ the DB thread, everyone's a tad :crazy: about our boys being 1st. One person even said that Shinhwa is not "active" enough to deserve the award. I've been quiet about their bitter feelings towards Shinhwa winning, but. Man. <_<

Who's to say that they aren't working hard? Wait. Is the award on who's most "active" or something? I thought it was popularity award. (Someone just shoot me, I'm so going to get hate pm's.)

They are working on an album, preparing for concerts, practicing dance routines, testing out their Japanese, (lol). They are also working their butts off. Even if they aren't as active now in the public light, doesn't mean they are just sitting around drinking beer and playing cards.

They deserve it as much as any other singer. &as me being a fan of both, I see it from both sides. But, I want Shinhwa to win. Though, that's just my opinion. I don't need to put down other singers because I don't know nothing about them. I just say, vote! =)

I just checked and Shinhwa is still in the lead, and let's hope it stays that way. I've been to the DBSK thread, the fans aren't really happy about Shinhwa in the lead, makes sense because I wasn't too happy that DBSK was in the lead before because I thought Shinnhwa deserves it, so just like us, they think DBSK deserves it because they work hard non stop. Somebody said Shinhwa doesn't deserve it because they don't work hard (not trying to bring anything up), well Shinhwa does, they're suppose to release their album earlier but had to post pone it because of their solo activities and now they're busy preparing for the next jib. Though that person probably doesn't know about Shinhwa too much. Well both bands deserves the award but I want Shinhwa to win.

Hm, fans voting, so this is like a popularity award? Is it.

But yeah I say vote. Who knows, DBSK might be in the lead again.

I read that article about Minwoo's confession, I'm a bit surprised about his confession, well I know about Shin Ae but Seo Ji Young is a surprise. I don't think it's a good idea Minwoo said that. Some korean netizens isn't that nice & can affect Shin Ae and SJY. Though he's being honest.

• Replies 29.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest devylann

haha it's hella late here in michigan and i jus vote again!! :D yeh!!!! our boys are in the lead in 3 categories...asia, americas, overseas...!!! so proud!!! SHINHWA FANS GO!!!! i can't believe it!!! well.. i really do believe it!!! they ( including me) alwase amazes me!! hahaha... :D :D so happy!!! keep voting!!! let's win them these awards!!!

wow...an mv huh? do they go for sale on nov 2?? yesasia or what site?? i hope they have eng subs!!1 lol.. i mean they gotta know that their fans are way beyond korean speaking peeps... they need to put eng subs on... i mean when i was in korea and japan.. i bought 2 dvd packets and they said that it did have eng subs and when i watched it..no subs...and to make it worse...it also said all region but that's a lie too... dont know why it would say that tho... now i can't even watch it anymore...unless i get my dvd player to be all region coded or something like that.. or i get a converter for a diff code region.. o well....

Guest lover4korean

The mv collection can be found at yesasia. On the website, it is stated that there are english subs too... Haha... I just pre-ordered yesterday... However, it will only send out on the November 13th... Should have bought with Shinhwa Changjo...

Guest Ginny Potter

^^ Dun really care what DBSK's fans think about Shinhwa working hard or not. How would they know our boys not working hard when they are not Shinhwa's fans ^^? Taking the lead in a very short time (I witnessed the miracle and had a countdown time with other members in shinhwa.biz when Shinhwa tightened the gap and then took the lead every 0.01%. That night was really fun!) is so amazing and it proves the strength of Shinhwachangjo ^^. Shinhwa' fan base is still the strongest right? ^^

Last time I checked the poll, Shinhwa had 51.21% compared to 47.63% of DBSK. We REALLY has created a miracle! ^^

i guess to a certain extent, the poll is somehow a popularity award.. what has it got to do with whether the artists are working hard or not? that's kinda.. unnecessary..? i'm just gonna refer to the shinhwa boys and not mention any other names.. the fact that they're still standing strong after almost 10 years in the business, does it scream complacency to you? if they did not work hard for those 10 years [+predebut training years] we wouldn't even be here voting for them right? so all those talks about not working hard.. so what? other artists may seem to be working non stop without breaks to the point that they get sick.. that's not exactly working hard O_o that's being stupid -_- and it's true what some of the previous posters say [sorry, i don't remember your user names ^^"] that even without being in the public eye, they're still working hard to prepare themselves for the concerts in december.. so "being active" as a sole reason for voting in the poll? that's a bunch of dung -_-

i don't get why the netizens should be so worked up about minwoo revealing stuff O_o past is past.. we knew it to a certain extent too.. so why make a big deal over something that we had already known? it's already over anyways..

i'm so incoherent.. sorry -_-

wow..i haven't written here in a while. O.O. in any case, i've been voting for shinhwa in the arirang poll. i remember one day, w/o thinking i clicked on the #2 spot to vote..and then i realized it was dbsk, but luckily! i didn't log in yet. puahhaha.

i preordered the mv collection. gahhhh. i can't wait until they do group activities again. oh! does anyone know if shinhwa ever did a preformance of the song "into my heart (from the my choice album)"? the only thing i've seen closest to that is andy preforming a really cute dance to it as a solo preformance.

and gahhh..i'm still trying to look for the everlasting mythology concert dvd. if anyone finds it, can u pm me? =].

::edit::

HI NAT! ::waves::

yea, i think all the fans kinda heard the rumors, so it's like him setting it straight. well..that's just how i feel about it. O.O.

it also solidifies the fact that he hates rumors and people talking behind people's backs. :D.

Guest raven231

Hi

i love shinhwa very much and i am voting for them so don’t forget to vote

lets keep them number one ok .....^_^

I love Shinhwa and I voted for them and they will always be number one

no matter what ^_^:D

Guest Ginny Potter

Yeah keep voting for Shinhwa ^^...... We have to prove that there is really nothing can defeat the name "Shinhwa" easily ^^

About Minwoo, the netizens just do not have anything else to do, so they like to criticize celebities' lives, first is JunJin and at the same time Dongwan, now it's Minwoo's turn ^^. That's really annoyed but I guess we just pass it because we shouldnt get panic for those useless stuff.

The most important things now are waiting for their comeback and KEEP VOTING FOR SHINHWA!!!!!!

It's going to be great Sunday because Dongwan, Minwoo, and Hyesung is going to be on Hidden Camera show. This is their (Hidden Camera) last show and Dongwan is going to play trick on Minwoo and Hyesung.Dongwan is going to pretend that he is in love with the announcer (forgot her name but he was trying to win her over at the Chusuk special but lost to Alex) and that he is going to tell Minwoo and Hyesung that he wants to propose to her.This is going to be so good!

Where in Shinhwa Changjo did you see for the preorder of the Music Video?Can you give me a link? I looked but couldn't find it.

Thank you.

The mv collection can be found at yesasia. On the website, it is stated that there are english subs too... Haha... I just pre-ordered yesterday... However, it will only send out on the November 13th... Should have bought with Shinhwa Changjo...

Guest lover4korean

It's going to be great Sunday because Dongwan, Minwoo, and Hyesung is going to be on Hidden Camera show. This is their (Hidden Camera) last show and Dongwan is going to play trick on Minwoo and Hyesung.Dongwan is going to pretend that he is in love with the announcer (forgot her name but he was trying to win her over at the Chusuk special but lost to Alex) and that he is going to tell Minwoo and Hyesung that he wants to propose to her.This is going to be so good!

Where in Shinhwa Changjo did you see for the preorder of the Music Video?Can you give me a link? I looked but couldn't find it.

Thank you.

I hope this is the correct one...

http://global.yesasia.com/en/PrdDept.aspx/...pid-1005091733/

Guest theLEGEND

Thank you.

They have closed the pre-order already >> Click Here! <<

OOH.. That's gonna be so good. I love watching Mollae Camera! Thanks for sharing with us Mommie Alice. :)

I voted for shinhwa and bigbang in arirang.

The chinese shinhwa fans are really working hard :D ...i'm so happy to see people here voting too.

SHINHWA fighting!!! I hardly post here haha....but well...arirang poll is really quite an important poll.

I'll vote for my favourite band, Shinhwa. They stood together for years. Really really touched by them.

Go Shinhwa Go Shinhwa fans(is there a name for english fans??)

I only know chinese fans are called "orange princess" XDD...such a cute name.

I've been a shinhwa fan since their perfect man album. I was 11 years old that time...5 years gone already TT__TT

feeling old somehow. I LOVE them!!! Go shinhwa...gonna make them stand and receive the award before they go for the army.

---Caroline

Guest devylann

haha...yeah we must continue our hard work and keep voting!!! we're gaining so much!! jus voted!! lol...:D last time i checked we were only leading tvxq by a lil in the americas section...but i jus checked after i voted...wow!! we're like up 30% in the americas section...we're still leading in the asia and overseas by like 2%...so...that's awesome!!! :D keep it up!!! SHINHWA! SHINHWA! SHINHWA!!!

Guest ADORE.you

To everyone in this forum, i can't express how AMAZED I AM!

I remember seeing the link to the arirang thread and it showed the status of shinhwa below dong bang shin ki. When i checked the site again to see if shinhwa was getting anymore votes, i see that shinhwa had RISEN to over HALF of its percentage. Now that's what i call SHINHWA SPIRIT. You guys are all legends.

hello everyone!!

god, i haven't been here in ages.. :D

for all those who voted and keep on voting, keep it up!!

we truly made a miracle..

the first time i saw the votes, it's not good.

but after spreading the word about it, we've risen to the top!!

oh, btw.. had you guys ever been to the New Soompi.com??

for those who still hasn't known yet, the SHINHWA FanClub has now been created there..

here's the link: http://www.soompi.com/fanclub/s_h_i_n_h_w_a_fanclub

for the individual fanclubs:

Dongwan: http://www.soompi.com/fanclub/kim_dong_wan

JunJin : http://www.soompi.com/fanclub/junjin

Minwoo : http://www.soompi.com/fanclub/lee_minwoo

Andy : http://www.soompi.com/fanclub/andy_lee

no one has started Hyesung and Eric's Fanclub..

Thank you anyway. I guess I'll order with yesasia.

Does CHCJ always pre-order Shinhwa/member's DVD/CDs?

I'm there at their site few time a day but I never see it posted. I remember when they were doing pre-order for the 8th jib, post stood out so I was able to order with them but after that I don't see it and when I try to look for it, I never find it because I must not be looking at it right place.

They have closed the pre-order already >> Click Here! <<

OOH.. That's gonna be so good. I love watching Mollae Camera! Thanks for sharing with us Mommie Alice. :)

Archived