[OFFICIAL] SHINHWA 신화 THREAD

Guest lenakeem

Guest veraciously

I second hoping they'll promote this winter album a lot... Would be so awesome to see all six of them doing some awesome TV show once again.

Otherwise, feels lovely just to see them all together once again. I'm sure they feel the same.

Edit: Watched the Wedding fancam as posted by crystalis. WOW! That dance routine would kill me. I didn't remember the choreography for Wedding being that complex...

• Replies 29.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

woot for the winter album!! :w00t: thanks for the info.

and love those minwansyung piccies. <333

available in my NEW CB

:lol:

http://clubbox.co.kr/cashewmania

Please download lots and help make my CB gold! Next inspection: Nov. 4th! :w00t:

Thanks a bunch, Makky! :D

[HQ] 8 vs. 1 (2007-10-18) [679.2MB]

Part 1: Andy, Baek Ji Young, Lee Hyun Woo, Lee Sang Mi, Jung Chan Woo, Kim Jong Seo, Lim Yeh Jin, Kim Il Joong

Part 2: Brian, Lee Seung Gi, Hong Kyung Min, Ho Ran (Clazziquai), Jung Chan Woo, Kim Jong Seo, Lim Yeh Jin, Kim Il Joong

We were sooo close to getting gold this time.

Thank you for your continuous support! :lol:

If you're interested in being a part of my team of uploaders, please PM me. ^_^

Guest angel2nyt

Schedule

Nov 4

[Performance] PM03:00 SBS NongShim Love Sharing Concert(체조경기장) - '민우, 동완, 혜성'

Nov 17

2007 Mnet KM Music Festival (with Auction) - '민우,동완,혜성'

Dec 6

[Concert] 신화 Japan Concert 'Forever Shinhwa"(Nagoya) - '신화'

[Release] Single 'Winter Story 2007' - '신화'

Dec 8

[Concert] 신화 Japan Concert "Forever SHINHWA'(Tokyo Saitama) - '신화'

Dec 9

[Concert] 신화 Japan Concert Forever SHINHWA (Tokyo Saitama) - '신화'

Dec 15

[Concert] 신화 China Concert 'Forever SHINHWA'(Shanghai Stadium) - '신화'

[07.10.19] [The Legend notice]Shinhwa, 2007-2008 project reveal

May bring out with full credits only. TQ.

■ December 6th single album 'Winter Story 2007' release.

■ Japan, China large scale concert on December.

■ Year 2008 March, debut 10 years anniversary 9jib memorial album release, holding concert in Seoul.

Shinhwa single album 'Winter Story 2007' releases on December 6th, with Japan Nagoya as the concert starting point, December 8th, 9th will be in Tokyo & Saitama, then on December 15th will be in China Shanghai holding a cocnert.

Addition, in year 2008 March, releases 10year anniversary memorial 9jib, then follow with a concert in Seoul.

Andy currently is having activity in musical 'Music In My Heart', Junjin is on his 2nd single preparation, Eric is preparing to start on his drama acting activities. Currently, Shinhwa Shinhyesung, Kimdongwan, LeeMinwoo had releases their own solo album and running on their own solo activitities.

Source : The Legend&Da capo

Cn Trans:julias@bestshinhwa

Eng Trans: amane86@myshinhwa, shinhwa.biz

Guest flycrazily

a winter single <3 i can't wait to see them together again! def going to buy the single to give to myself as a christmas present LOL. anything to support the boy

the perfect man perf was great. if only the other 3 members were there. but but sungie, wannie and minwoo is goood enough for me. haha.

Guest serawong

PLEASE VOTE FOR SHINHWA!!!

873843af.jpg

481c591f.jpg

71105e00.jpg

As you can see from the image that i have posted above, as of 21st Oct 2007, Shinhwa is way way behind for the overseas award. Last year Shinhwa won the award, but this year they are wayyyy behind for the voting. So Shinhwa fans,

please help to vote as much as you can.

http://www.arirang.co.kr/event/2007MKMF/vote.asp

Per id, each day, is only entitled to vote once. Then again, 1 can create as many id as possible. For the informations to be filled when creating an id, can all be well... anything you wish to type. So Shinhwachangjo.... for those who love Shinhwa... PLEASE VOTE AS MUCH AS YOU CAN!!!! Please spread the word to every single Shinhwa fan out there ^_^

Guest miss':bella

Please vote for SHINHWA in the Arirang MKMF Overseas Vote!

They are losing by 9000s! :(

Everyone please go support our Shinhwa.

It's their last awards event before they go to the army!

Let's give them the award that they deserve!

Guest Aromati97

Nice to meet you all!

You can call me HyeJin and I'm from California.

Big big fan of Shinhwa and I'm excited for their upcoming Winter Story album.

I'm getting all anxious and giddy already! ^_^

I've been voting non-stop for the MNET MKMF Awards along with the Arirang Overseas Voting Poll as well.

I hope everyone in this Shinhwa Thread to support our Shinhwa.

Go spread the word especially in China.

Our Orange Chinese Princesses are very devoted into supporting our Shinhwa.

I have many friends who are in Shanghai and are part of the Shinhwa Fan Club.

Please!

Everyone take 5 minutes of our time to vote for our Shinhwa.

Thank you!

I'll be back soon to upload pictures and more thoughts on my love for SHINHWA <3

Guest ladyoreokuki

I'm getting all anxious and giddy already!

Guest Aromati97

I'm getting all anxious and giddy already!

Are you mocking me by any chance? ㅡ.ㅡ;;

umm you guys.. if you want to fight, please consider doing it by PM.. if you start fighting here, it will be considered spam by the mods, and not only you guys will be warned, this thread might also get closed.. and none of us would want that would we? and seeing that the two of you are new members of this forum as well as this thread, please read the general rules of the k-music forum.. also read the first post of this thread for specific rules of this thread.. and lastly, please restrain from breaking the rules.. thank you..

anyways, onto more relevant matter.. when i saw the screencaps, i was like pretty? when did shinhwa ever release a song called pretty?? and then i realized it was the one from the winter story album thingy.. hahahahaha.. i just voted, shinhwa's vote [overall] is now standing at 14.06%, quite a big increase compared to the screencaps that serawong had posted.. so i guess more people are voting.. yayay~~

edit-

stripesoflove - if you're asking for downloadable links, you're breaking the rule.. if you're asking for youtube links, it's not available..

Aromati97 - oh i think you misunderstood me and panhia87 too.. if you read your post exactly above this, did you mention shinhwa at all? whether she's mocking you or not, your post does not contribute anything to this thread, and thus can be considered spam.. and what panhia87 meant by newbies are new users, not new fans..

Guest jadedbeauty

Thanks for everything everyone. :]

QUESTION: IM LOOKING FOR 'SHINHWA TROPICAL SUMMER STORY' SUBBED..ANYONE KNOW WHERE I CAN GO? IF YOU DO PLEASE HELP!?!

Ive been loong for soo long! please do help. :] thankyuu!

Guest Aromati97

umm you guys.. if you want to fight, please consider doing it by PM.. if you start fighting here, it will be considered spam by the mods, and not only you guys will be warned, this thread might also get closed.. and none of us would want that would we? and seeing that the two of you are new members of this forum as well as this thread, please read the general rules of the k-music forum.. also read the first post of this thread for specific rules of this thread.. and lastly, please restrain from breaking the rules.. thank you..

anyways, onto more relevant matter.. when i saw the screencaps, i was like pretty? when did shinhwa ever release a song called pretty?? and then i realized it was the one from the winter story album thingy.. hahahahaha.. i just voted, shinhwa's vote [overall] is now standing at 14.06%, quite a big increase compared to the screencaps that serawong had posted.. so i guess more people are voting.. yayay~~

edit-

stripesoflove - if you're asking for downloadable links, you're breaking the rule.. if you're asking for youtube links, it's not available..

I think you misunderstood.

I was just wondering why she wrote the exact same thing I wrote in my previous entry.

Don't think too much of it.

It's not even an argument. ^^

I'm glad the votes are going up. This would be a great present for Shinhwa before they leave!

I wonder how the photo shoot went? What look they are going for for this Winter album? AHHHHH I'm so excited~

The Zipigzi was so much funnier with subs! LOL It was so cute when Hyesung threw tantrums and Minwoo trying his best to explain why he picked Eric first to save from drowning and Hyesung last. Then with Dongwan kissing butt and trying to make Hyesung feel better. HEHE! Oh man, have I said how much I've missed them? I'm so glad they are doing their solo activities around the same time because they get to be together! And yeah, I read that Dongwan & Hyesung are going head to head in a category? Wooo -- wonder who will win?

I've been watching a lot of eng subbed clips of them from 2001 that have been coming out on youtube - those are so hilarious! I hope a lot of people continue to sub~ Argh Shinhwa is going to be gone for too long. :tears: I know everyone feels the same.. but.. Ah I don't even want to think of it.

And welcome Newbies from all walks of life! This thread is a bit slow, but this way we get to see news faster then scrolling through a thousand new pages.

Guest Aromati97

Oh no no no, panhia87.

I am not a newbie to Shinhwa at all. ^_^

Been a fan of them since 2001.

I'm an official member of Shinhwa Changjo.

I'm from Korea.

I am studying in abroad in California right now.

+) Everyone, please do you utmost best to vote for our Shinhwa in the MKMF Overseas (Arirang)!

[07.10.19] [The Legend notice]Shinhwa, 2007-2008 project reveal

May bring out with full credits only. TQ.

■ December 6th single album 'Winter Story 2007' release.

■ Japan, China large scale concert on December.

■ Year 2008 March, debut 10 years anniversary 9jib memorial album release, holding concert in Seoul.

Shinhwa single album 'Winter Story 2007' releases on December 6th, with Japan Nagoya as the concert starting point, December 8th, 9th will be in Tokyo & Saitama, then on December 15th will be in China Shanghai holding a cocnert.

Addition, in year 2008 March, releases 10year anniversary memorial 9jib, then follow with a concert in Seoul.

Andy currently is having activity in musical 'Music In My Heart', Junjin is on his 2nd single preparation, Eric is preparing to start on his drama acting activities. Currently, Shinhwa Shinhyesung, Kimdongwan, LeeMinwoo had releases their own solo album and running on their own solo activitities.

ohhh myyy its really really happening (:

so looking forward to it. actually i'm looking forward to seeing htem more!!

eric drama!! yay. love him acting!!! andy<< i miss him so! i keep on wanting to see that cute face of his.

Archived