[OFFICIAL] SHINHWA 신화 THREAD

Guest lenakeem

Does anybody know what program this is from?

http://youtube.com/watch?v=M06Spd0Nx-o&amp...;search=shinhwa

Or is it just this little clip? Actually, does anybody know of any programs where they have the members watching old clips of themselves? I love things like that. A program should do something like that for their 10th anniversary.

• Replies 29.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest paigehk

hahaha...my friend just makes me so happy.

My friend, she never listened to kpop. If i gave her like an excellent song with excellent singer, she would be like "it's ok, i'm not interested in stuff that I don't understand." lol

Then we watched Xman. And yeah, after that she loves Xman (esp HAHA and ChaeYeon). anyways, she came cross the clips of Eric vs EunHye vs JongKook (the love triangle thing), she was like "wow, that guy is soooo cute, his smile seems sweet." Then Xman in Germany the Acting Script thing...and she's in love with the acting part of Eric and Andy. She said Eric looks hot and acts so professional there (unlike ParkMyungSoo who overreacts), and Andy has such a 'unique' laugh. lol. But she loves the most is the part when Andy and Junjin having NGs, Eric just flies kicking them. lol. She said the way he kicks was sooo funny and cool. I didn't know any of this until she told me later. So I thought she must really like Eric. So i gave her the clip of "eric bullying Andy and eating microphone"...haha, she watched and just laughed like crazy. Basically now, she only knows Eric and Andy, maybe JunJin and Minwoo, but she is searching for other shinhwa clips to watch. She even download those clips to her computer so she can watch them over and over.

What's cool is that finally we could talk together about something that we both know and enjoy. (before, she would roll her eyes and change the topic if I mention Kpop). and the even cooler thing is that she is "telling" her boyfriend to watch Shinhwa clips with her too. I think he likes them, since he likes whatever funny.

Shinhwa just has two more new fans...lol. I think Shinhwa is a contagious disease, it spreads and spreads, deeper and....Better.

Sorry for my blah, lol, i'm just too excited now.

Question for those who understand Korean and can read Korean.

From Jipizigi w/ HS, M, and DW, these 3 words were mentioned:

It relates to netizen writing comments.

악플 (ahk-pool) - means "bad comments"

무플 (moo-pool) - means "don't care/no interest"?

리플 (lee-pool) - means "good comments"?

I understand what it means but can't tell if this is English or Kong-lish (sp?)? Does anyone know what it is in English? In one word or two?

btw, shinhwa's been around for a long time, do you know if any of their songs have been used in movies/dramas? coz i know hyesung sang theme songs for a couple of movies and dramas but what about shinhwa songs? pls. tell me if you know, alright (i have a feeling it's amy who can answer this question). thanks! :)

I think Just Be My Love was used in a drama.. not sure though which one is it.. i think it is 101st proposal?

[07.10.09] [trans] First impressions among Shinhwa members "The first time I saw Kim Dongwan i thought he was our manager." - Shinhwa member Lee MinwooShinhwa members Kim Dongwan, Shin Hyesung and Lee Minwoo shared their first impressions of each other on the October 8th telecast of MBC's Jipijiki.Kim Dongwan said, "I thought that Minwoo looked like a leader, and Hyesung looked like the model student that everyone hates. Eric, because he was so tanned, the first time I met him I thought he was African-American*." Upon hearing this, everyone broke out into laughter. (*note: the direct translation is black, but I wasn't sure if that sounded rude....)After this Minwoo said, "The first time I saw Kim Dongwan I thought he was our new manager."10/10 [news] Wonder Girls member, Yeh-eun revealed "I join FanClub becos I like Hyesung" http://z15.invisionfree.com/ShinHwaChangJo...showtopic=1741110/10 [news] Hyesung, “Being lonely lately, even KyungRim looks pretty”...
wow i laughed soo hard reading this. dongwan thought eric was african american!!! thats really funny. dude i'm soo gonna download this right now!!!ugg i'm soo jealous when it comes to wondergirls and shinhwa!! its makes me sad too ): ahhhh lucky them!!ahha that last quote, hyesung says. hyesung is a pretty funny guy (: eheh cutie too
thanks for sharing those caps!im so hyper the whole time i've been watching minwansyung perf.. though i must say that it was better if the whole group performed it.. ho. ho. there was this part when wannie was kinda left out when minsyung put their hands on each other's shoulder.. lol.
cute performance. wish all of them were there, but just seeing the three of them makes me grin (: awww no love for wannie!! ahha
http://youtube.com/watch?v=3bGUK4ARGNwhttp://youtube.com/watch?v=4kUL7q6bgPwhttp://youtube.com/watch?v=6RP8_crQae8Topped a page; All I have are those skydiving videos to share! :DOMG they sung I pray for you!! I haven't seen it yet, but it's so nice to see Shinhwa performing on the same stage. (Minus Junjin who's in China so much, and Ricdy playing so much with each other that they don't have time for other things. LOL) OOOh and it looks like Minwoo dyed his hair to a darker color? Or was it the lighting? (Must of not seen it yet if it's been like that for awhile..) And I love that vest that Dongwan is wearing.. The color is beautiful~I watched Jipigizi last night. I had no idea what they were talking about but it was hilarious when those seats were moving and Hyesung's voice was all shaky! Hahaha. I remember reading the news articles of what happened so I referred to those in my head when I was watching. Hopefully someone subs it soon!!
thank you for the videos!! even though ive watched it like 23049 times it is still soo fun to watch!!! never get tired of those boys. seriously icould probably stare at them forever. okay anyways...junjin in china?? hmmm should really catch up on my shinhwa news. minwoo looks good in a darker hair color, i htink it makes him look younger.yes i hope and thank before hand for subss (: subs are great great great.
hyesung and minwoo made a brief appearance in snsd's yoona's manwon haengbok~hyesung did a mission, and minwoo did the stamp thingy [i don't know how to explain this part O_o] they appeared one after another, yet they didn't make an appearance together *sigh*minwoo taught them to do the shinhwa hand thingy =P [they all did it wrong~!!] and did a dongwan sungdaemoosa [as usual] and the snsd members were all amused =P
oh my gosh when i watched that i wanted to cry. ahhhh they were like touching minwoo i was soo jealous. and hyesung was soo nice to the girls (: hyesung is starting to grow on me again!!i used to like eric, then hyesung, then back to eric, then to all of htem, but hyeusng wow he is getting really really gentleman like (:

Guest angel2nyt

btw, shinhwa's been around for a long time, do you know if any of their songs have been used in movies/dramas? coz i know hyesung sang theme songs for a couple of movies and dramas but what about shinhwa songs? pls. tell me if you know, alright (i have a feeling it's amy who can answer this question). thanks! :)

101st Proposal- (Just be My Love)

Super Rookie - When That Day Comes (Track 4)

that's all i can give right now

can someone give a link to the jizipi....i forgot how to spell it. but yah i cannot find it in clubbox.^ nvm i got it. can't wait to watch it! im' sooo excited. but not as excited when i was waiting for once in a lifetime video (:

Guest choong jae

just saw their old skydiving episode on youtube (after watching hyesung bungee jumpin)...........couldn't stop laughin.....wow.....i'm really proud of minwoo for being "first artist in Korea to go for it" !!!

I was going to do it but glad someone else did it because it takes long time to translate.. I just saw Part 1 of the translation in Shinhwa.biz so check it out there. I also read that Mal and her sub team is almost complete with the whole translation so it should be up soon.

just wondering if any one would be subbing the jipizipi show...

Guest nurkeyandie

hi, peeps! thanks to everyone who answered my question. :)

i was doing shinhwa research to unwind and found this clip on youtube: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=woYpUL1HxRg...ted&search=

it's from wannie's manwon haengbok ep and i know most of you have prolly seen the whole ep subbed. i haven't, so i was pleasantly surprised to find that clip. wannie's so cute, and i was surprised at minwoo - he was adorkable (and i love him most when he's being silly!)! :D

anyhoo, i'm going to wait patiently for the subbed jipizigi. B)

just saw their old skydiving episode on youtube (after watching hyesung bungee jumpin)...........couldn't stop laughin.....wow.....i'm really proud of minwoo for being "first artist in Korea to go for it" !!!

wow is minwoo the first artist in korea to go for it, like the first? or are they just saying that?

anyone watched teh show thing with hyesung and wondergirls!?! wow that made me soo jealous. especially when yoobin unni was jumping off iwth hyesung. and park kyung lim got to jump off with hyesung. if you didn't watch it i recommend you do, because heyusng is such a gentleman in it. so watch it!! i'm soo jealous of wondergirls!!!!! ahhhhh

Guest paigehk

just saw their 'stunt driving' clips on youtube...and hahaha, oh my, I fell of the chair laughing. They were hilarious!

My favorite part ever:

JunJin: I'm the president of Hyesung's anti fanclub.

lol.....

wow is minwoo the first artist in korea to go for it, like the first? or are they just saying that?

anyone watched teh show thing with hyesung and wondergirls!?! wow that made me soo jealous. especially when yoobin unni was jumping off iwth hyesung. and park kyung lim got to jump off with hyesung. if you didn't watch it i recommend you do, because heyusng is such a gentleman in it. so watch it!! i'm soo jealous of wondergirls!!!!! ahhhhh

well if they said he's the first, i guess he's the first then.. there's no way to find out anyways right? even if he's not the first, that must have taken a lot of courage to do, so still, props to him for daring to do that..

i think though, the later part of your post is better suited for hyesung's solo thread, since it's solely about hyesung right? we have enough warnings from the mods already, we don't need another one do we?

[07.10.18] [News] Shinhwa, Album cover shooting, reunite after 8months

MAY TAKE OUT WITH PROPER CREDITS ONLY.

THANK YOU.

2040917u4656465p2tc2.jpg

To reunite together is a difficult problem to solve. Popularity group Shinhwa, 6 members reunited again after 8 months and officially running their group activities.

On 17th afternoon, in Seoul, CheongDangDong 2 certain area shooting their coming out release album on December 'Winter Story 2007' album cover.

This is their first reunion after Japan Saitama 'Valentine Korea Super Concert' during February.

Within the 8 months, Hyesung Dongwan Minwoo had releases their solo album, Eric & Junjin acted in drama, Andy even debut as a musical actor.

Photographer KimHyeongSeon, who also shooted for shinhwa's 8 jib album cover, firstly shooted each of their single photos then only the group photos. They were wearing winter concept clothing and the whole album package concert were simply like a group of friends reunited again after so long and party.

In the 2nd photography shooting, taken over with a concept where members playing on the piano and singing a song together over again such cozy atmosphere.

A related staff who were with them "There's even a champagne opening scene, 6 of them where playing like crazy after seeing each other."

On coming november they will start the album recording, on December 6th in Japan Nagoya, 8-9 in Saitama, 15th in China Shanghai holding their Shinhwa Asia Tour concert.

Source:oceans

Cn Trans:fang3799@shinhwachina

Eng Trans: amane86@myshinhwa, shinhwa.biz

Guest -- T H I S L O V E --

[07.10.18] [News] Shinhwa, Album cover shooting, reunite after 8months

i can't wait for the winter album! and i hope this year, they will promote a lot more cuz for the last album, they didn't really promote alot on tv programs and radios. mostly just concerts. wow, it's been 8 months since they were all together?!?! and awww~ the champagne scene seems so cute LOL cannot wait to see the pictures! hehe, i can just imagine them shaking the bottle and trying to spray it on each othere LMAO Thanks for the info :)

Helloooo~

Am writing a report...but for some reason had an urge to share one of my fave fancams of Shinhwa's Wedding perf on youtube. Them other groups got nothing on our boys when it comes to synchronisation :) And it's some much faster when filmed on a regular recorder. :D

Archived