[OFFICIAL] SHINHWA 신화 THREAD

Guest lenakeem

Hi, are you new to this thread?

If yes, please note that we cannot discuss/mention ONLY one member's activities here. We can only discuss if more than 2 members are involved.

It's moderator of Korean Music rule and we were warned about it.

Thank you.

Announcement:

This thread is for discussion of Shinhwa only. If you want to talk about Shinhwa members' solo activities, you should post it on their own official threads, not here. Thank you for your co-operations.

Korean Music Forum Moderators

have u watching Hyesung oppa new MV (First Person)???

i love it...can't wait to watch the 2nd part....

I LOVE SHINHWA 4EVER!!!!

• Replies 29.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lo. seeing this made me laugh.. now i remember.. there was this chinese boyband group who sang once in a lifetime of shinhwa.. but of course it was in chinese.. maybe it was them? ho! ho!

oh.. i don't think i will be able to watch Jipizigi this monday.. i guess i have to watch it through youtube.. im so looking forward to seeing them together.. hmm.. so they will release their album march next year? i just hope they move it a little earlier.. ho! ho! ho!

which chinese boyband? i realli want to go and hear it...cos i love the song once in a lifetime alot!!! i wanna see the difference...

-edit-

after searching for some time,i finally found it

i must said that it sound horrible.no offense

btw anyone gt the eng lyrics of the song crazy?

awww...thanks for sharing the gif...

woodong <333333333

but what are the arrow pointing to??

that gif is more closer in so its just the two of them

so the arrows were pointing to them because they were dancing

Guest nurkeyandie

annyeong, everyone! gad, i haven't been on soompi for like forever! work is a killer! >.< anyway, thank you so much for all the shinhwa goodies you posted, i had to go back like 10 pages or something. i can't wait for shinhwa's next album! i know they're kinda going for a more mature image now, but i'm really hoping they make more dance and rap songs (i never in my whole life imagined i'd be longing for more hip hop as i've always liked rock and alternative music - look what shinhwa's done to me!). :D this is my reason (and i need to confess it): i just heard big bang's 'lies' and to me it sounds just like a song that shinhwa would make (no offense, big bang fans, i totally can't get that song out of my head right now - it's so catchy, and no offense to my fellow shinhwa fans! you know that i'm a relatively new kpop fan, and shinhwa is the first, and actually, the only, hip hop/r&b group that got me hooked.)! this is proof i'm missing shinhwa so much! :tears:

i have so much catching up to do, but thanks, veraciously, for that link to wannie's slideshow (on page 1095, i think), and thanks, aindy, for those autumn news about each of the members. eric saying he'd follow hyesung all day if he became invisible really cracked me up! ricsyung love!!! hahahaha! :lol:

anyway, i hope everyone's doing all right! i really missed everyone here! chinggu kim, hope to hear from you soon! :)

Guest pyrotekniq

hello there! i've been on soompi for awhile but haven't posted until now. nice to meet you all. =)

i just heard that shinhwa will be in shanghai on december 15th. is there any more news re their concert? i would so like to see them perform live!

Guest hahaheehee

hello there! i've been on soompi for awhile but haven't posted until now. nice to meet you all. =)

i just heard that shinhwa will be in shanghai on december 15th. is there any more news re their concert? i would so like to see them perform live!

Same here! I'm planning to go for their Shanghai concert actually, as part of my grad trip! I'm really excited!!! :D I just found the ticket booking site yesterday but the ticket prices weren't up yet, but I think they just released the ticket prices today!!! Talk about timing!!!

I just read this at Shinhwachangjo.net (credits to janikami for the news).

Shinhwa Forever Asia Tour---- CHINA > Shanghai

Date: 15th December

Time : 7:30 pm

Venue : 上海虹口体育馆 (Shanghai Hongkou Stadium)

Price Range:

1215 RMB

999 RMB

678 RMB

Balcony:

480 RMB

380 RMB

280 RMB

180 RMB

The deadline for New Star Group website Online booking has passed.

see website for further details concerning ticket booking.

please refer to this website for more information:

http://www.newstargroup.com.cn/notice_09_29.htm

http://www.newstargroup.com.cn/shinhwaforever.html

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

There's this other website that I found that has the seating plan:

ticketing info (but in Chinese): http://sh.piao.com.cn/ticket_2815.html

seating plan: http://sh.piao.com.cn/xinxicontent.asp?pia...mp;news_id=4202

Does anyone know if anybody or any forum is doing a pre-order or a mass order of Shinhwa's Shanghai concert tickets?

Guest lingling22

i woke up at 7am this morning to watch the live streaming for jipigzi... show..even though i couldn't understand what's going on.. i was laughing along with them .. esp i guess with the part that hyesung minwoo and dongwan called eric...

can somebody please just tell me what happened or summarize at least the show?

thanks!

Guest sunnydays.

Shinhwa Schedule

Dec 8

[콘서트] 신화 일콘 콘서트 '포에버 신화'(장소-사이타마현 아레나) - '신화'

(Shinhwa Japan Concert "Foerever Shinhwa"(Saitama Arena)

Thank you for the schedules. (: Aww, I was hoping to catch Jipijizi... but, I'll just wait till it comes out on youtube or something. OH, & seeing that concert TOTALLY made me excited. (: Forever Shinhwa! Damn straiight. (; haha~

...I doubt he'll have time to work with ALL the songs...especially if he's going to take care of dance choreography too. So lots of other ppl should be helping out and influencing the album other than Minwoo. It should turn out okay. I remember Minwoo saying he didn't give Hyesung a song as a present like he did for Dongwan cuz their music style is too different. Seems like he knows where the draw the line.

As for ShinHwa's 9th...if they're going to come out with a new image...honestly, I don't know what to expect. They've pretty much touch everything except trot :sweatingbullets: There is pure jazz...but cheese forbid that will happen (no offense to jazz fans...just not in my circle of music interest). I want to see them do some hardcore dancing, unlikely as that is, because they are seriously one of the most synchronized (except for 8th jib, everything was so rushed. -.-) 'boy'bands I've ever seen. I miss the old days. If they do follow up with something close to SOTA, I hope someone burns all the vests in Korea >.< It needs to be done. It would be fun if ShinHwa went all hip-hoppy on us...more rap for sungie?? lolz Or they can be weird, and have their title song be acapella with beatboxing. Groups sing acapella vers of their songs for special pefs, but they don't actually sing acapella because the original version of the title track is acapella, right? Also, we know they can acappella as well as any other group...they just never have the chance to show it. (Besides The Birds sound really good together...see old star survival eps and jinsungie's gorgeous voice during 4th jib ^^

What I really want to see is Minwoo practice some more on that keyboard, Eric on that clarinet of his, and Dongwan learning to play a song other than 'Now and Forever' on his guitar and jam together ^___^ Just one song is enough. Wouldn't that be cool? If not then I'll settle for them performing 'My Love' together with Minu on the piano. Not impossible, right?

Oooh. (: Yeah, I agree, Minwoo does do A LOT... & he's so crazy for taking on so many things. O__O But I respect him for that, i really do. Hmmm, I think what they'll try to do is put a variety of genres in their music? & Maybe have one overarching style throughout. I dunno, you're right, they've pretty much touched everything. & Jazz... well, I don't think you have to worry about that. XD; It'll be interesting to see how they all put their individual styles into this upcoming Shinhwa album, now that they've spent time trying to develop their own individual styles. Frankly, i'm super excited. (: I can't wait to hear new songs & new styles & just everything. OH YES, HARDCORE DANCING! LOL! Think our boys are getting a bit too old for hardcore dancing? ... Nahh. They can't be. (: They'll always been dancing machines. Haha! But I have a feeling that they'll focus even more on the music than the dancing. Well, as long as there STILL is dancing, I don't mind. :D I'm really looking forward to Minwoo's choreography.

I wish they did acapella. :P They do sound amazing, it's just they haven't worked on it so much. The Burger Song totally blew me away. & yeah, in that pajama show (whatever it's called ^^; ), I was surprised that JunJin could harmonize with Hyesung just like that. :P I mean, it was back in 4th jib, back when JunJin didn't sing much. XD

I'm waiting for Dongwan to do another song on the guitar too. (:

XTINE My sexxy nerdd. Hi girl. (; I miss you. <3

hey i made 2 of those gifs lol!

thanks for liking them! ^^

hey sorry ill credit you

my friend just sent them to me on email and i decided to post on this forum

thanks for making them!!

available in my NEW CB

:lol:

http://clubbox.co.kr/cashewmania

Please download lots and help make my CB gold! Next inspection: Nov. 4th! :w00t:

[HQ] Gpzigi - Shin Hye Sung, Lee Min Woo, Kim Dong Wan, Hong Kyung Min, Cha Tae Hyun, etc. (2007-10-08) [562.0MB]

We were sooo close to getting gold this time.

Thank you for your continuous support! :lol:

If you're interested in being a part of my team of uploaders, please PM me. ^_^

i hope someone will sub this. seems like wannie revealed some interesting tidbits. :rolleyes: makes me curious what sungie and minbong talked about. oh, i see andy there in the caps... wait, was this the question about which member is the most girly and sungie picked andy?!?! :P hahaha...

wow, concerts in china and japan towards the end of the year. sounds exciting! i'm looking forward to the next album already. :D

Guest carina_jeab

I have something to confess: all of Shinhwa members is totally awesome but I just fall in love with Dongwan :) He's such a nice charming guy for me.

^ well that is pretty much unrelated to shinhwa [although i believe that you're trying to download the jipijigi show, but the question itself is not related to shinhwa at all] so i think it's better if you direct that question in the tech thread instead or pm the person who owns that clubbox, thank you..

thanks nutzie

sorry , im a total idiot

[original post was edited]

Archived