[OFFICIAL] SHINHWA 신화 THREAD

Guest lenakeem

Guest lexine

OH! I JUST NOTICED THAT SHINHWA WILL BE IN JAPAN ON THE 8TH OF DECEMEBER!

DOES THAT MEAN THEY'LL BE BACK HOME BY 12???? I'LL BE IN KOREA ON THE 11TH! PLEASE LET THEM BE BACK THEN!

ANYONE HAVE ANY IDEA HOW LONG THEY USUALLY STAY OVERSEAS?

• Replies 29.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

wow! i envy that fan! i mean, that was a HUGE shinhwa collection! i don't even have a quarter of those..

can't wait til they air Jipijizi.. i've been so deprived of shinhwa eversince school has started.. and by next week, we'll have our semestral break so i got loads of time with shinhwa.. though most probably i'll just watch their old videos from youtube since they don't have any group activities as of the moment.. i super miss shinhwa!!

Guest Ginny Potter

Hi!

^_^ I just finished watching their performance "Hero" ^^. Such a great song, I wish that I watch it earlier....

Can anyone tell me which album that song comes from? I searched in wikipedia but no album has "Hero".

Thanks.

Guest theLEGEND

Hi!

^_^ I just finished watching their performance "Hero" ^^. Such a great song, I wish that I watch it earlier....

Can anyone tell me which album that song comes from? I searched in wikipedia but no album has "Hero".

Thanks.

It was from "Summer Vacation in SMTown 4" album. I think this was when Shinhwa was still under SM. Hope that helps. :) Correct me if I'm wrong. :sweatingbullets:

Guest samshiku

lol i found this over at the china fansite!

this fan she was going to sch or smth and she saw this huge advertorial on some wall

1813571891179822ff16386et6.jpg

and if you need a hint/some reminder..

original

181942213748117fee1d82rf5.jpg

credit: bestshinhwa+pic source

Is this really a group? If so who are they?

Talking about EXACT replica! This is just too funny! Thank you for sharing!

this fan she was going to sch or smth and she saw this huge advertorial on some wall

http://img337.imageshack.us/img337/7353/18...2ff16386et6.jpg

original

http://img214.imageshack.us/img214/3504/18...7fee1d82rf5.jpg

Guest angel2nyt

OH! I JUST NOTICED THAT SHINHWA WILL BE IN JAPAN ON THE 8TH OF DECEMEBER!

DOES THAT MEAN THEY'LL BE BACK HOME BY 12???? I'LL BE IN KOREA ON THE 11TH! PLEASE LET THEM BE BACK THEN!

ANYONE HAVE ANY IDEA HOW LONG THEY USUALLY STAY OVERSEAS?

maybe, maybe not..

they will have another concert on the 9th in japan, then i forgot the date of their china concert..

it was after their japan concert

rkxo welcome to the "we loves shinhwa " thread ^^ i guess the other members already answered ur question about spamming. but anyways welcome again ^^

ane_108 u know... now that u mention it.. it really is 2 months from now >< ive waited acctuatly the whole summer including last year and i cant believe it was that fast now 2 more months before they comeback im excited and kinda sad cuz then they go to army.... but lets not think that way

samshiku omg o.o this fan is.... *unexplainable* lol she has ssoooo many things!! are those shinhwa phone charms?! i want onneee that's all i want~~ and a jacket!! and i'll be happy ^^ but of course dosent hurt for more haha

Guest devylann

jus watched sungwan and minwan...lol...they soooo cute together! i think it was great that they are able to promote their albums together!!! :D i've been trying to keep up with all of their appearances but haven't had a chance to watch it all yet... i really wanna watch the one with minwoo, dongwan, and hyesung together! forgot wat that show is called... they was on vitamin right? is there another that they are together? thanx! :P

Guest nutzie

yeah there's another one called jipijigi [or something along that line] the schedule was posted on the previous page [somewhere around the middle of the page] if you can be bothered to check.. i don't think it's been broadcasted yet, so you can check the schedule if you want to watch it live [unlike me, who don't have much sleep even without catching it live -_- i guess i'll wait for it to be uploaded on youtube..]

hmm.. a majority of the appearances by shinhwa soloists these days [although very rare] seems to be those of dongwan and hyesung.. back then, when they started on solo activities, i would've thought that dongwan's gonna make appearances with minwoo [which they did] and then minwoo's gonna have appearances with hyesung at the later part, once the latter started with activities.. it seems weird how dongwan [who started activities before minwoo] appears together with hyesung [like during chuseok and whatnot] and minwoo makes rare appearances here and there by himself..

does anybody think the same way or is it just me?

Jipizigi is SUPPOSE to air this coming Monday, 10/8/07 (unless it gets postponed again! :angry: )

As for promotion appearance, I've been keeping daily track of their appearance and it doesn't really look like it's becoming DW&HS team. In future, except for Jipizigi and possibily Happy Together Season 3 (confusing because I thought DW & HS was going to appear together but now schedule said, they are appearing separate?), they are appearing by themselves in game shows.

So far, Dongwan appeared in almost every variety shows including special Choosuk shows. Hyesung seem to get more into variety shows but Minwoo is mainly appearing in music-related shows.

I really wish they would promote more together....hopefully in Decemeber when they are on tours, we'll see all six of them together!

yeah there's another one called jipijigi [or something along that line] the schedule was posted on the previous page [somewhere around the middle of the page] if you can be bothered to check.. i don't think it's been broadcasted yet, so you can check the schedule if you want to watch it live [unlike me, who don't have much sleep even without catching it live -_- i guess i'll wait for it to be uploaded on youtube..]

hmm.. a majority of the appearances by shinhwa soloists these days [although very rare] seems to be those of dongwan and hyesung.. back then, when they started on solo activities, i would've thought that dongwan's gonna make appearances with minwoo [which they did] and then minwoo's gonna have appearances with hyesung at the later part, once the latter started with activities.. it seems weird how dongwan [who started activities before minwoo] appears together with hyesung [like during chuseok and whatnot] and minwoo makes rare appearances here and there by himself..

does anybody think the same way or is it just me?

crystalis yeah i agree with you. I'm sure minu knows the borders and the limits. that man is pure genius. im almost positive the new shinhwa album won't come out sounding like minwoo's sounds. =) and yeah. new image?

i really want to see them doing some hardcore choreography as well!

riz just wanted to say hi<3

[07.10.02][news] Hyesung’s surprise appearance in ‘Smile’ wif overwhelming response..

[info] [07.10.03] Wolf M Caps 2nd Design Enters Into The Market (2nd Design Caps By Lee Minwoo) u guys are going to. faint!! i want a cap tooo!!! omg >< *squels* lol xD click the link to see why/ =P

[07.10.03][trans] 10/1 Fan encounter at Karatsu Kankou Stadium event – Hyesung

so touched by this =3 saranghae hyesung oppaaaa all people and all gender of all ages love uuu!! <3333

Guest juhilove

Hi new to post in this thread and new fan of shinhwa I start to watch their video in youtube and really like them

and also Battle introduce me to this legend group they remind me of Backstreet boys

Guest -- T H I S L O V E --

I just watched an interview of Dongwan and he said that during the month of Movemeber, he will be preparing for Shinhwa's album and that in December, Shinhwa will be having another asia tour, and that in March of next year, Shinhwa will be releasing "another" album. And he did say another, while laughing, and said that they will be VERY busy so I'm guessing that they will release like an album or single this December and their 9th jib in March??? Not sure, but I truly hope so. Looking forward to it!

- Jennifer

:)

http://img337.imageshack.us/img337/7353/18...2ff16386et6.jpg

original

http://img214.imageshack.us/img214/3504/18...7fee1d82rf5.jpg

lo. seeing this made me laugh.. now i remember.. there was this chinese boyband group who sang once in a lifetime of shinhwa.. but of course it was in chinese.. maybe it was them? ho! ho!

oh.. i don't think i will be able to watch Jipizigi this monday.. i guess i have to watch it through youtube.. im so looking forward to seeing them together.. hmm.. so they will release their album march next year? i just hope they move it a little earlier.. ho! ho! ho!

Archived