[OFFICIAL] SHINHWA 신화 THREAD

Guest lenakeem

• Replies 29.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

eric - kim hee sun, park shi yeon, nutzie [current.. muahahahaha]

minwoo - shin ae, seo ji young [?]

dongwan - erm.. i think none of them was published? i know he had a blind date with hyori back in high school, but they didn't like each other [recent ysmm clip :P]

hyesung - shoo [i think this one's a rumor though, cos they never admitted to it right?]

junjin - jung ryeo won [was there another one? i don't remember]

andy - according to dongwan, andy doesn't date :P

For Hyesung, Shoo is not a rumor, he admitted in the tv news interview before.

I am curious abt Andy one~

hi guys

i am a great fan of shinhwa and i hope this is a forum that welcomes new people

im really glad i found soompi and please keep the news coming!

can someone tell me if posting pictures is not allowed here

is this called spamming???

Guest Cassiopeiasujuluver

hi guys

Wooh! another SHINHWA FAN!!! the more the merry-er

you can definently post pics in here spamming is

like just leaving a comment that says gorgeous!

when someones posted up a pic of Junjin....err...

I hope that answers ur question

......shinhwa FIGHTING!!!

Guest theLEGEND

hi guys

Welcome to our "We Loves Shinhwa" thread. Since you're a new comer, let me just give you a reminder that you can only discuss Shinhwa related in this thread. For solo activities or if you want to discuss one member only, you're suppose to go to their individual threads. Pictures are allowed of course but only Shinhwa (group) pictures are allowed in this thread or if you have two or more members are in the picture; example.. Minwoo and Dongwan in a picture together. Again, if you want to post individual pictures, it's better for you to post in their respective solo threads.

I have to remind the new people about the new rules so that this thread will not be warned and closed by the mods.

Once again.. WELCOME! :D

PS: nutzie, maybe you can explain the rules better than me. ;)

mj, I think you did good with your explanation. :)

Welcome to our "We Loves Shinhwa" thread. Since you're a new comer, let me just give you a reminder that you can only discuss Shinhwa related in this thread. For solo activities or if you want to discuss one member only, you're suppose to go to their individual threads. Pictures are allowed of course but only Shinhwa (group) pictures are allowed in this thread or if you have two or more members are in the picture; example.. Minwoo and Dongwan in a picture together. Again, if you want to post individual pictures, it's better for you to post in their respective solo threads. I have to remind the new people about the new rules so that this thread will not be warned and closed by the mods. Once again.. WELCOME! :DPS: nutzie, maybe you can explain the rules better than me. ;)
Welcome to Shinhwa thread.Rules posted by mj ('the_LEGEND) is not our rules but Moderator's rule from Music thread so please don't take it personally if we remind you if something you should do something wrong. :D We just want to make sure this thread remains open.Just another little thing to rememeber (again not our rule), is if posting pictures from somewhere elese, make sure you give credit as to where you got it from and if posted already by someone else, do not double post. And if you are making comments on pictures that was posted, don't forget to take out %7Boption%7D tags so that pictures are not re-posted by you.Again, welcome to the thread.
hi guys i am a great fan of shinhwa and i hope this is a forum that welcomes new peopleim really glad i found soompi and please keep the news coming!can someone tell me if posting pictures is not allowed here is this called spamming???

and just to add on to mj's [i think you did great with the explanation =D] and mommie alice's, i would also like to remind you that we're not allowed to request or put up any downloadable links [ex. MU, SS, etc] but youtube/veoh links are fine, clubbox links are okay too, as long as it's not a directly downloadable link..

please refer to the first page of this thread, the k-music forum rules thread, and my signature ^o^ for constant reminders of what is allowed and what is not.. i hope that's clear enough for the time being, and welcome to the forum..

ps. you're allowed to do pic spams if that's what you were asking.. because we love pic spams ^o^ i suggest not to do it so excessively though, cos we also have to keep in mind that some users have limited internet bandwidth, so the pages might load very very slowly when there are tonnes of pictures.. thank you~

pps. if anybody has any further questions about the forum rules, you're welcome to pm me, or any other regular users here [i hope they don't mind either :P] and we'll be happy to explain stuff.. don't be mad at us if you break some rules and we start charging at you though, we just don't want this thread to be closed ^^"

Wooh! another SHINHWA FAN!!! the more the merry-er

you can definently post pics in here spamming is

like just leaving a comment that says gorgeous!

when someones posted up a pic of Junjin....err...

I hope that answers ur question

......shinhwa FIGHTING!!!

Welcome to our "We Loves Shinhwa" thread. Since you're a new comer, let me just give you a reminder that you can only discuss Shinhwa related in this thread. For solo activities or if you want to discuss one member only, you're suppose to go to their individual threads. Pictures are allowed of course but only Shinhwa (group) pictures are allowed in this thread or if you have two or more members are in the picture; example.. Minwoo and Dongwan in a picture together. Again, if you want to post individual pictures, it's better for you to post in their respective solo threads.

I have to remind the new people about the new rules so that this thread will not be warned and closed by the mods.

Once again.. WELCOME! :D

PS: nutzie, maybe you can explain the rules better than me. ;)

mj, I think you did good with your explanation. :) Welcome to Shinhwa thread.Rules posted by mj ('the_LEGEND) is not our rules but Moderator's rule from Music thread so please don't take it personally if we remind you if something you should do something wrong. :D We just want to make sure this thread remains open.Just another little thing to rememeber (again not our rule), is if posting pictures from somewhere elese, make sure you give credit as to where you got it from and if posted already by someone else, do not double post. And if you are making comments on pictures that was posted, don't forget to take out %7Boption%7D tags so that pictures are not re-posted by you.Again, welcome to the thread.

and just to add on to mj's [i think you did great with the explanation =D] and mommie alice's, i would also like to remind you that we're not allowed to request or put up any downloadable links [ex. MU, SS, etc] but youtube/veoh links are fine, clubbox links are okay too, as long as it's not a directly downloadable link..

please refer to the first page of this thread, the k-music forum rules thread, and my signature ^o^ for constant reminders of what is allowed and what is not.. i hope that's clear enough for the time being, and welcome to the forum..

ps. you're allowed to do pic spams if that's what you were asking.. because we love pic spams ^o^ i suggest not to do it so excessively though, cos we also have to keep in mind that some users have limited internet bandwidth, so the pages might load very very slowly when there are tonnes of pictures.. thank you~

pps. if anybody has any further questions about the forum rules, you're welcome to pm me, or any other regular users here [i hope they don't mind either :P] and we'll be happy to explain stuff.. don't be mad at us if you break some rules and we start charging at you though, we just don't want this thread to be closed ^^"

wow thanks for all the info guys

I'll definately make sure to obey those rules.

Guest angel2nyt

Shinhwa Schedule

credits to bestiz

Oct 8

[방송] PM11:05 MBC Jipijizi - '민우, 혜성, 동완'

Oct 11

[방송] PM11:05 KBS2 Happy Together - '동완, 혜성'

Oct 16

[녹화] PM8:00 YTN STAR Special (과천정부청사 앞 잔디마당) - '동완', '혜성'

Dec 8

[콘서트] 신화 일콘 콘서트 '포에버 신화'(장소-사이타마현 아레나) - '신화'

(Shinhwa Japan Concert "Foerever Shinhwa"(Saitama Arena)

Guest samshiku

this korean fan have like a MASSIVE shinhwa collection o_O

this was taken from her blog or smth i think

b3fdadca34c5e8fae2609b0pb1.jpg

b96a7f9128cf932a70831b4pt6.jpg

b93941767426341e042bfa3dd6.jpg

b8e15d876419a5640f46511fj3.jpg

b435370cbfb3770aa6f8f57vo7.jpg

b267e2a2c3b8aaeb92a2844pl6.jpg

b2d654711a2861ad4037cfend0.jpg

b85f6179ccc035fb28860a6xa7.jpg

b6188570bd15720fa557e00lq5.jpg

b2448c4a6189743dfcdb437dd1.jpg

b43c215fbc8fcb7a0541917af8.jpg

ba6d0180af87978a83fdfcctm9.jpg

b078462a1133ae40f1952d9mk6.jpg

ba585fe7aafda034791c958ec3.jpg

b31bab1a348be6228aca2d3vm8.jpg

bc6033d938dc55f3a283ec0vh7.jpg

b439e0c9096091620e70167tn9.jpg

b08aa5a14afcfc510415fa0oh1.jpg

b6e715f3df5cd658bf84ab7ng7.jpg

b7335570144405c6f700006us7.jpg

b08c7c9732802bef7e0d53dwc2.jpg

b911ad1c085d90b05399bf1sl9.jpg

bc479812499a0e381704306ph8.jpg

credits: shinhwa.net.cn + pic source

Guest lexine

^^ thank for sharing!

what's those in the first picture?

i wish i had like 10% of what she has! the sad thing is, i fell in love with shinhwa ONLY after their sota activities stopped. like i fell for them the day after they left singapore last year! #$%^&* :( missed them by like such a small margin! rahhhh! i wish i knew them for years, then i'd have EVERYTHING with them on it! haha. i wish!

Guest loving_D

i just first want to say that i am a true minwoo fan. and that i like him a lot, lot, lot. but, to be honest, his music genre/style kinda surprised me in his new album, explore. i loved his 2nd album and i know he produced/wrote a few songs in that one too. i just hope that shinhwa doesn't turn too much to minwoo's style in explore because shinhwa has their own distinct style while minwoo has his own "M" style.

and i SO wanted an "M" hat.... :( too bad they're limited

i just first want to say that i am a true minwoo fan. and that i like him a lot, lot, lot. but, to be honest, his music genre/style kinda surprised me in his new album, explore. i loved his 2nd album and i know he produced/wrote a few songs in that one too. i just hope that shinhwa doesn't turn too much to minwoo's style in explore because shinhwa has their own distinct style while minwoo has his own "M" style.

and i SO wanted an "M" hat.... :( too bad they're limited

^ I don' think we have to worry too much since Minwoo did go off to his solo because he realized ShinHwa's style is too different from his own ideals. I think he'll keep that in mind when he's producing. I agree that it is just a tad worrisome that might unconciously mold the album into his own image of it since that is the producer's job. But with the amount of work that's needed to monitor all recording sessions, arranging, mixing etc...I doubt he'll have time to work with ALL the songs...especially if he's going to take care of dance choreography too. So lots of other ppl should be helping out and influencing the album other than Minwoo. It should turn out okay. I remember Minwoo saying he didn't give Hyesung a song as a present like he did for Dongwan cuz their music style is too different. Seems like he knows where the draw the line.

----

As for ShinHwa's 9th...if they're going to come out with a new image...honestly, I don't know what to expect. They've pretty much touch everything except trot :sweatingbullets: There is pure jazz...but cheese forbid that will happen (no offense to jazz fans...just not in my circle of music interest). I want to see them do some hardcore dancing, unlikely as that is, because they are seriously one of the most synchronized (except for 8th jib, everything was so rushed. -.-) 'boy'bands I've ever seen. I miss the old days. If they do follow up with something close to SOTA, I hope someone burns all the vests in Korea >.< It needs to be done. It would be fun if ShinHwa went all hip-hoppy on us...more rap for sungie?? lolz Or they can be weird, and have their title song be acapella with beatboxing. Groups sing acapella vers of their songs for special pefs, but they don't actually sing acapella because the original version of the title track is acapella, right? Also, we know they can acappella as well as any other group...they just never have the chance to show it. (Besides The Birds sound really good together...see old star survival eps and jinsungie's gorgeous voice during 4th jib ^^ http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zz99mfj5VD8)

What I really want to see is Minwoo practice some more on that keyboard, Eric on that clarinet of his, and Dongwan learning to play a song other than 'Now and Forever' on his guitar and jam together ^___^ Just one song is enough. Wouldn't that be cool? If not then I'll settle for them performing 'My Love' together with Minu on the piano. Not impossible, right?

Okay~ I'm just rambling now...must be suffering from the lack of ShinHwa...both group and solo activities...

Seriously can't wait till Jipijizi comes out and Dec when they perform together.

But I guess what I'm getting at with these rambling, is that ShinHwa's matured...hopefully they'll be able to show that their musical talents have also matured in all aspects.

Guest -- T H I S L O V E --

samshiku thank you for the pics! and all i have to say is: WOW! IF that fan were to sell all her stuff, i bet that it would come out to more than $1000. really shows her dedication as a shinhwa fan -- not saying that you need all these things to be a dedictated fan but you know what i mean ... right? LOL

anyways, about Jipizigi! i'm so pissed! they like delayed by what? 3 weeks?! that's just crazy! i was hoping that it will air today but i guess i'll just have to wait another week. but shinhwa members are always worth my waiting so ... ^^

- Jennifer

:)

Archived