[OFFICIAL] SHINHWA 신화 THREAD

Guest lenakeem

hahahah wansyung are so funny.. i love how hyesung's all embarassed but dongwan kept urging him to do it, and both of them settled with the small heart =P

ginnie and mommie alice - my speculation on the albums, or rather, my wish on what they're gonna do.. weren't they saying that they're gonna release 3 new songs during the concerts that were rumoured to be on dec? maybe at the same time, they're gonna release a compilation album in dec, together with those 3 new songs or maybe some remixes and stuff.. and then they're gonna release the 10th album on the 10th anniversary to satisfy the craving of mad girl fans during their absence for 2 years.. hahaha i think i'm dreaming too much -_-" cos they said it's just 1 album right? oh wells, let's see what happens ^o^

• Replies 29.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest XJShinoda

Thanks for the youtube link!!!

Hye Sung is sooooooooo cute!!!!!! <333

Dong Wan as well!!!

ARGHHHH!!!!

I MISS THEM!!!!

B.A.D.L.Y!

TT.TT

Edited:

I own this page. XD

check out my youtube under junjin2 playlist for his fancams in china at the airport & wuhan meeting!

and i really cant wait for shinhwa 10th jib!

Guest angel2nyt

It could be a 9th album celebrating their 10th anniversary? Which is a little confusing, I agree.

Maybe they'll release a Winter Story as 9th album and then 10th album released during the 10th year! That will be more meaningful for all of them. But having two albums from end of the year till March of next year is like Mission Impossible, isn't it? It is a lot of work to make two albums even if one of them is a Compilation of songs.

So I am back to thinking it will be a 9th album (with new songs) celebrating their 10th anniversary.

there are two possiblities

1. it's their 9th album and commemorating their 10 years together

or

2. it will be a special album(maybe a compilation of their hits and some new songs or maybe all new songs with all the extra stuff)

mm~ i keep thinking that the 10th anniversary album will be just a compilation of their good songs~ like eusha eusha, wild eyes, t.o.p, yo, perfect man, brand new, how do i say, etc , those "must-sing" concert songs.. =/

and i think it'll be two albums, 9th album and another anniversary album :D

maybe a photobook? =D

missing shinhwa!

wow! that was good to hear.. Shinhwa will make a new album.. 9th album?? ho! ho! so confusing.. nevertheless.. im still glad to hear that they will release a new album! im getting excited now.. ho! ho! im so looking forward to it.. gaaahh! i miss Shinhwa so badly!

there are two possiblities

1. it's their 9th album and commemorating their 10 years together

or

2. it will be a special album(maybe a compilation of their hits and some new songs or maybe all new songs with all the extra stuff)

Can it be both though? Is it one or the other only?

Another news that came out involving Dongwan's interview made my already spinning head spin faster! LOL.

Dongwan mentioned that he wrote the lyrics of one of the songs (which is a present for fans) and a mention of singles too....All I could think is WHAT?!?!

A single too??!? These six men surely know how to give out clues....can they just make up a plan and release it YET?

available in my NEW CB

:lol:

http://clubbox.co.kr/cashewmania

Please download lots and help make my CB gold! :w00t:

Thanks a bunch, Joyce! :D

[HQ] Chuseok Special Big Star X-File (2007-09-24) [789.0MB]

Nam Gyuri, Solbi, etc.; Kissing Scenes NGs (Hello! Miss, Dal Ja's Spring); Funny NGs (Seoul 1945, Cloud Stairway, Snow Queen); Pre-debut/Audition (Various Stars-Lee Jun Ki, Hyun Bin, Shinhwa, Jang Dong Gun, Lee Young Ae, Jeon Ji Hyun, Song Hye Gyo, Song Seung Heon); Other Highlights (Gong Yoo singing on Heroine 6)

If you're interested in being a part of my team of uploaders, please PM me. ^_^

Guest theLEGEND

Can it be both though? Is it one or the other only?

Another news that came out involving Dongwan's interview made my already spinning head spin faster! LOL.

Dongwan mentioned that he wrote the lyrics of one of the songs (which is a present for fans) and a mention of singles too....All I could think is WHAT?!?!

A single too??!? These six men surely know how to give out clues....can they just make up a plan and release it YET?

I might be wrong but I thought the song that Dongwan composed and wrote for Shinhwa Changjo was actually for his Dongwan's Repackage Album. Click Here for more info. :)

Is he gonna compose and write songs for Shinhwa's upcoming album too? :unsure:

About the single album, I heard that Shinhwa might released it in between.. I don't know how they will do it but I'm so ANXIOUS! Can't waitttt! :D

this is my first time posting in here..

but I always have this question..

who are/did shinhwa date??!

I've always tried to search this but... the websites are in korean and no english??

can anyone ermm... share this info?? Are any of them dating??

I mean, I've always been a fan.. but iuno how to access all these info! Maybe I'm just going to the wrong website and FINALLY found the riiight one??! c[:

::winks::

umm.. i'm not sure if any of them are dating now.. hahaha, maybe they do it in secret? well, we have no info on the girls who are normal people [as in, not a celebrity] but the ones who're rumored/published are as follows..

eric - kim hee sun, park shi yeon, nutzie [current.. muahahahaha]

minwoo - shin ae, seo ji young [?]

dongwan - erm.. i think none of them was published? i know he had a blind date with hyori back in high school, but they didn't like each other [recent ysmm clip :P]

hyesung - shoo [i think this one's a rumor though, cos they never admitted to it right?]

junjin - jung ryeo won [was there another one? i don't remember]

andy - according to dongwan, andy doesn't date :P

those are the only ones i can remember off the bat.. but don't go around saying that they're the truth, otherwise i'm gonna get killed by eric -_- all of them are exes i believe, except for the eric's one person that i said is current ^o^

edit - okie hold on, i'll take back what i said -_-" cos people are starting to spam.. nobody's claiming anybody.. we all share the shinhwa members okie? no more posts on claiming any member, cos otherwise we're gonna get warned by the mods -_-"

i think that the 10th album would be the GREATEST hits! although i hope they dont do that and have more songs! or prob add a couple of new ones with like SPLENDID videos of them! hahaha. that's a MUST get! i told a friend of mine who USED to love shinhwa but in recent years, she lost touch with kpop, BUT SHE PROMISED ME SHE WOULD GET THE 10 ANNI ALBUM! :D :D

NUTZIE!

there's a mistake you made there...

HYESUNG'S DATING SOMEONE NOW! AND HE'S GOING TO MARRY THAT PERSON! AND THAT PERSON IS, ME! his ONLY one! -LEXINE! :D

looks like only wannie and andy didn't date OPENLY... but, i wonder if that's the truth! ;) hahaha.

Guest sunnydays.

Hi everyone. (: <3

Sorry I haven't been around this thread in like, a billion years... school is extremely busy. =___=; & I've been wanting to visit this place so much. I miss Shinhwa & the We-Loves-Shinhwa family. :P

Anywayy~

Wow, I didn't even think about the 10th album before I came here & read the posts from a couple pages back. O__O; A compilation album!? That would be GREAT. (: I think that would be a good album for the 10th anniversary (yay<3). But for their 9th album, I think it should be a whole set of new songs. I guess that's what i'm hoping for? :D I really want to hear new songs, especially with all their "growth" as individual artists, & I want to see that incorporated into Shinhwa, & everything will be even better. >;] Haha. Ahh, but then the whole Winter Story deal is confusing too, are they releasing another Winter Story album? *goes back even further to read more*

Dongwan and Hyesung's Choseuk Message (with Eng subs) - They are a hilarious bunch...sweet...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zx-OF3cHvpQ

Thank you for the link. :D Hahaha Dongwan is so cute... always joking around<3 & Hyesung, shy to do cute heart things like always. (;

Archived