[OFFICIAL] SHINHWA 신화 THREAD

Guest lenakeem

Guest XJShinoda

Weee...

I miss them so much!!!

I saw the Happy Together pics on top ^, just reminded me of how much fun they are!!! XD

I can't wait for them to attend a show together...

Anyway, what are the MUST WATCH shows for a new Shinhwa fan to watch?

Apart from Love Letter...

• Replies 29.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest poloblue

i thought the chant was 'shinhwa jjang' - as in shinhwa the best (?)

i'm curious too about the shcj chants..

especially when chanting the member's names;

fans chant the real names of andy and eric (and of course woodong's) but not hyesung and junjin.. why so?

someone please enlighten us

hi everyone, im back!!! i think the reason why they chant the real names of andy and eric is cos they want to chant korean names, and since hyesung and junjin are already korean names, they dont need to chant their real names. maybe thats why? im not 100% sure though, but i think thats the reason

Choosuk message from Hyesung and Dongwan is so cute.

I think there's clip of it in shinhwachangjo.net and shinhwa.biz.

Dongwan as always fooling around and in his message he says, "thanks to us, I'm sure all of you have spent nice year and also hope you all have nice Choosuk thanks to us and Hyesung will be sending presents to your home".

Hyesung asks DW to give ending message and DW again jokingly tells that Hyesung will be sending gifts to home and to look forward to it.

It so cute DW wanted to do shape of heart with his arm right above his head right after he said "I love you all" and HS wanted to do wave. DW insist on the heart and HS replies "we are all grown up...what's our age...I don't want to....do wave like this". DW says just do this once (do hand heart with HS instead) so HS gives into DW.

They are so cute, I want to pinch their cheeks! LOL!

Guest milchtee

I'm a fan of FTTS, but my friends love Shinhwa so much. Aftre we got the infomation, we went to see Junjin yesterday afternoon..Somehow they hold some event in a school and Junjin did some interactions with some students...We met traffic jam.- -;;; .... when we arrived there, we saw their BPV was leaving TT.TT...missed....actually my friends took another car and they were quite smooth on the road and arrived 5 mins ealier than us...haha...sure...they saw Junjin and shout "OPPA, JUNJIN OPPA"...something in Korean...J looked back and this made all of my friends "crazy"....

and yesterday evening Junjin attended some TV program.. and the program will be show on 29th, Sep.^^

oh..sorry...

Saw the pics from the press conference and the actual festival...*cries* No sign of any member of Shinhwa.

The thread title can easily change to "We Misses Shinhwa" thread.

hahaha!! i so agree! we miss shinhwa! too much!

Weee...

I miss them so much!!!

I saw the Happy Together pics on top ^, just reminded me of how much fun they are!!! XD

I can't wait for them to attend a show together...

Anyway, what are the MUST WATCH shows for a new Shinhwa fan to watch?

Apart from Love Letter...

XMAN! i love it when they appear on xman together! always so much fun! :D actually, everything that has shinhwa in it is great! because they always make everything so much more interesting! from interviews to performances! just go to youtube and type shinhwa. and watch everything! hahaha. that's what i did last year, when i first found out about shinhwa! :D

Choosuk message from Hyesung and Dongwan is so cute.

I think there's clip of it in shinhwachangjo.net and shinhwa.biz.

Dongwan as always fooling around and in his message he says, "thanks to us, I'm sure all of you have spent nice year and also hope you all have nice Choosuk thanks to us and Hyesung will be sending presents to your home".

Hyesung asks DW to give ending message and DW again jokingly tells that Hyesung will be sending gifts to home and to look forward to it.

It so cute DW wanted to do shape of heart with his arm right above his head right after he said "I love you all" and HS wanted to do wave. DW insist on the heart and HS replies "we are all grown up...what's our age...I don't want to....do wave like this". DW says just do this once (do hand heart with HS instead) so HS gives into DW.

They are so cute, I want to pinch their cheeks! LOL!

THANKS MOMMIE ALICE for sharing! awwww! hyesung don't want to do the heartthingy anymore!? he's all grown up?!!! :( please don't stop!!! lucky dongwan made him do it! :D hahah. they are so adorable! i'm off to download the clip!

THIS THREAD IS MOVING SOOOO SLOW! I WISH THEY WOULD APPEAR LIKE NOWWWW! ALL TOGETHER!

Guest veraciously

Thanks for answering my question! Shinhwa jjang, yeah that makes sense. :)

LOL, gotta love Hyesung trying to do a mature thing like waving and Dongwan talking him into the good old "heart with arms" thing. <333

By the way, I ran into this the other day:

It's Dongwan showing his own pictures of the members to fans at a concert and narrating them.. It's HILARIOUS. The pictures are so weird and cracky and Dongwan's commentary to them is to die for, too. The bit about Hyesung just about killed me. It gets sentimental towards Shinhwa Changjo at the end, which is also very sweet.

Guest XJShinoda

XMAN! i love it when they appear on xman together! always so much fun! :D actually, everything that has shinhwa in it is great! because they always make everything so much more interesting! from interviews to performances! just go to youtube and type shinhwa. and watch everything! hahaha. that's what i did last year, when i first found out about shinhwa! :D

THIS THREAD IS MOVING SOOOO SLOW! I WISH THEY WOULD APPEAR LIKE NOWWWW! ALL TOGETHER!

HAHAHA... I did that too!

I've watch their Xman, Infinite Challenge, Hapy Together...

I looked for the program that they appeared together!

These guys are so much fun!!!

I can't wqait for their comeback! :'(

Weeks back, they were supposed to have to go on a show as a whole group...

Too bad it was cancelled. TT.TT

I have what may be a stupid question about Shinhwa Changjo..

At performances, they sometimes break out into a chant that sort of sounds like "Shinhwa Changjo!" but seems to lack the last syllable (jo?).. Am I hearing this wrong or what do they actually chant?

^ I'm guessing what you heard was 'Shinhwa SAN' :)

I think this thread is moving so slowly because of Edwards rule that we have to post in individual thread and everyone is back at school.

Some things I'm dying to say it here but since we can't I have to visit all the threads and takes too much time!

EDIT: When is Choosuk anyway? Since our family don't celebrate Choosuk, I have no idea.

Hi, thank you for posting regarding Junjin and letting us know about his activities.

I see that you are new to this thread so just wanted to let you know that because this thread was warned by the moderator (Edwards), please post any individual member activities in their own threads. Moderator does not want us to post any individual member activities here. It has to involve at least 2 or more members.

If you have any question, you can PM me.Sorry, it's not much of welcome but we have to follow the rule or Edwards will shut this thread down.

I'm a fan of FTTS, but my friends love Shinhwa so much. Aftre we got the infomation, we went to see Junjin yesterday afternoon..Somehow they hold some event in a school and Junjin did some interactions with some students...We met traffic jam.- -;;; .... when we arrived there, we saw their BPV was leaving TT.TT...missed....actually my friends took another car and they were quite smooth on the road and arrived 5 mins ealier than us...haha...sure...they saw Junjin and shout "OPPA, JUNJIN OPPA"...something in Korean...J looked back and this made all of my friends "crazy"....and yesterday evening Junjin attended some TV program.. and the program will be show on 29th, Sep.^^

Announcement:

This thread is for discussion of Shinhwa only. If you want to talk about Shinhwa members' solo activities, you should post it on their own official threads, not here. Thank you for your co-operations.

Korean Music Forum Moderators

【2007/9/24 NEWS】Shinhwa, to release a commemorative album for 10th year anniversary since debut

Shinhwa has received the public's neverchanging love since their debut in 1998. The longest-standing group will be releasing an album to commemorate their 10th anniversary.

According to Shinhwa's representative, "Shinhwa has plans to release a commemorative album at the end of this year or beginning of next year. Of course, Shin Hye Sung, Kim Dong Wan and Lee Min Woo's solo activities will continue, but what we understand is everybody has discussed and confirmed this plan."

In reality, this was confirmed by Shin Hye Sung recently, "We have not decided in detail how we will make the 10th anniversary album. However, (10th anniversary album) will definitely be released. Concert plans are also included. We haven't confirmed the plans so right now I am not sure what to say."

Shinhwa's 10th anniversary album release, is because Shinhwa members are about to be enlisted in the army, furthermore as the only longest-standing group that has not disband and yet has received this much love all this while, they plan to give this back as a present to fans.

Shinhwa debuted with "Hae Gyul Sah" and has been loved throughout these 10 years by the mass. Eventhough there has been some changes in the members' managing companies, but they are participating in solo and group activities at the same time to become the industry's Longest standing group.

Source: mstar

translation credit: 打糕@shinhwachina and ginnie

Eventhough they are saying 10th anniversary album, are they actually talking about 9th album with new songs? or Best of Shinhwa type album celebrating their 10th anniversary? Little confusing.

【2007/9/24 NEWS】Shinhwa, to release a commemorative album for 10th year anniversary since debut In reality, this was confirmed by Shin Hye Sung recently, "We have not decided in detail how we will make the 10th anniversary album. However, (10th anniversary album) will definitely be released. Concert plans are also included. We haven't confirmed the plans so right now I am not sure what to say." Source: mstartranslation credit: 打糕@shinhwachina and ginnie
Thank you.
mommie Alice, choosuk's tmr.. The choosuk message from dongwan and hyesung is so cute!! Argh.. THe wave and the heart thing. heh..

Guest harumi_chikamatsu

【2007/9/24 NEWS】Shinhwa, to release a commemorative album for 10th year anniversary since debut

This is such a great news :)

I'm back to Shinhwa mood again, and watching all those recent shows and vids just make me love them more and more.

--> Esp. those fanmeeting events LOL

I'm planning on starting to sub Shinhwa files again (English hardsubs).

So if someone is able to provide translations, or soft subs that can be edited, feel free to PM me.

Eventhough they are saying 10th anniversary album, are they actually talking about 9th album with new songs? or Best of Shinhwa type album celebrating their 10th anniversary? Little confusing.Thank you.

I saw some fans with similar questions like yours. It is not too clear if this anniversary album IS the 9th album or not....

It could be a 9th album celebrating their 10th anniversary? Which is a little confusing, I agree.

Maybe they'll release a Winter Story as 9th album and then 10th album released during the 10th year! That will be more meaningful for all of them. But having two albums from end of the year till March of next year is like Mission Impossible, isn't it? It is a lot of work to make two albums even if one of them is a Compilation of songs.

After typing all this, I also heard from fans that Shinhwa's concert in Shanghai is set to be on December 15th. There are some sites promoting it but tickets are not up for sale yet. IF they are having their concerts at year-end, it will make sense to have new songs to promote too right? So I am back to thinking it will be a 9th album (with new songs) celebrating their 10th anniversary.

ok...sorry if I have confused ya...

This is such a great news :)

I'm back to Shinhwa mood again, and watching all those recent shows and vids just make me love them more and more.

--> Esp. those fanmeeting events LOL

I'm planning on starting to sub Shinhwa files again (English hardsubs).

So if someone is able to provide translations, or soft subs that can be edited, feel free to PM me.

I know!!! It has been such a while to have any kind of group-news.

Thank you in advance for subbing Shinhwa files. Sounds like you have subbed them in the past. Always appreciate people who sub files for others.

Guest harumi_chikamatsu

Do you have list of Shinhwa clips you have subbed? (English Subs)

I should check my old files. All I can remember are X-Man Germany SP, Nonstop 4 (Group S) and Heroine 6.

Guest -- T H I S L O V E --

I'm a fan of FTTS, but my friends love Shinhwa so much. Aftre we got the infomation, we went to see Junjin yesterday afternoon..Somehow they hold some event in a school and Junjin did some interactions with some students...We met traffic jam.- -;;; .... when we arrived there, we saw their BPV was leaving TT.TT...missed....actually my friends took another car and they were quite smooth on the road and arrived 5 mins ealier than us...haha...sure...they saw Junjin and shout "OPPA, JUNJIN OPPA"...something in Korean...J looked back and this made all of my friends "crazy"....

and yesterday evening Junjin attended some TV program.. and the program will be show on 29th, Sep.^^

OMG! that is so cool! wonder wat program he will appear in? hehehe, is he starting his promotions for his new single already (i think he said he's releasing a new single in Oct or something right??) anyways, can't wait to watch it! wish Minwoo, Junjin, Dongwan, and Hyesung will appear on a show altogether! and with eric and andy, will be the best! iim really looking forward to seeing all six members togerther soon! they better start promoting really soon and for along time! LOL last time, they didn't really do much promoting, just had lost of concerts (which i could go to ><) wish they would have a concert overseas, in the US (specifically Times Square)

i absolutely CANNOT wait! have a feeling it will be the best of the best :) shinhwa oppas hwaiting! and commermorative deh bak!

Eventhough they are saying 10th anniversary album, are they actually talking about 9th album with new songs? or Best of Shinhwa type album celebrating their 10th anniversary? Little confusing.Thank you.

I hope it is a 10th anniversary albums. and i'm hoping that they'll release their 9th album, as well, before leaving for the army LOL will truly miss them! hope they will appear on TV and everything alot before leaving ... just thinking about it is making to a somber already ...

oh, and choosuk is tomorrow ^^ hehe, though my family don't really celebrate it, my mom makes lots of yummy food anyways ^^V

----

and oh yeah! is Minwoo, Dongwan, & Hyesung appearing on Jipizigi today?!?! i hope so

- Jennifer

:)

Archived