[OFFICIAL] SHINHWA 신화 THREAD

Guest lenakeem

• Replies 29.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just finished watching the Vitamin show and they (HS & DW) are cutie pies! LOL! Didn't know DW could stretch so far. Hyesung was so funny because he had "problem" as soon as he stretch his legs and wanted to know how long he had to stay that way.

MCs asked if DW feel bad that he's sitting down and eating while Hyesung is standing and not get to eat. DW said it's okay and that he'll give HS one bite. However before he "officially" gave HS bite of the food, he went before that gave HS bite to eat. So cute DW feeding HS! LOL!

Oh, in the beginning of the show, DW and HS got to choose which team they want to be on. Comedian girl said she wants HS to be in her team because she already was in another game show with DW but never with HS and that she wants to tie the apron on HS herself. When it was time to flip the red/blue chart to choose which team, they both choose red team which is the team that comedian girl is not in. Of course Hyesung being the gentleman he is he lies and says that he thought the color that was facing him was the team he was going to be in so they redid it and HS chose blue and DW chose red.

Today's theme for the "healthy food/table" was what's best food for high blood pressure. The answer is TOMATO! MCs asked if anyone checks their blood pressure regularly and DW answered he does. He has the blood pressure checking equipment and he said he's slightly under regular blood pressure. When MCs asked when they get high pressure, DW said just before he goes on live to sing. People starting laughing and DW answers jokingly that after 8 years of lip syncing in Shinhwa it's stressful to sing live now that he's singing solo. LOL!

Just finished watching the Vitamin show and they (HS & DW) are cutie pies! LOL! Didn't know DW could stretch so far. Hyesung was so funny because he had "problem" as soon as he stretch his legs and wanted to know how long he had to stay that way.

I saw Dongwan in Happy Together, he's very althletic and can stretch his legs well. checking his blood pressure regularly shows that he takes care of his health always. and hyesung's cheeks are so funny when he was chewing the food dongwan gave him. thanks for posting the caps and the translation of vitamin for us. i have to wait for this show to air in kbsworld 2 weeks from now. argghh!

Did anyone see Jipizigi tonight?

I have the funniest feeling they did not air Shinhwa special today. I downloaded today's Jipizigi and it had "wives of famous celebrity" as guests.

I've checked all the sites and it's been removed from their schedule. :tears:

I've been so looking forward to this...I'm so disappointed!

maybe it's next week? i think it's gonna air for sure, since some pictures are already posted on the previous page.. otherwise, i think the orange princesses are gonna wreck the mbc office O_o"

ps. i don't like hyesung's hair in jipijigi.. it looks too weird on him >_<"

Guest cocospirite

MCs asked if DW feel bad that he's sitting down and eating while Hyesung is standing and not get to eat. DW said it's okay and that he'll give HS one bite. However before he "officially" gave HS bite of the food, he went before that gave HS bite to eat. So cute DW feeding HS! LOL!

Oh, in the beginning of the show, DW and HS got to choose which team they want to be on. Comedian girl said she wants HS to be in her team because she already was in another game show with DW but never with HS and that she wants to tie the apron on HS herself. When it was time to flip the red/blue chart to choose which team, they both choose red team which is the team that comedian girl is not in. Of course Hyesung being the gentleman he is he lies and says that he thought the color that was facing him was the team he was going to be in so they redid it and HS chose blue and DW chose red.

Today's theme for the "healthy food/table" was what's best food for high blood pressure. The answer is TOMATO! MCs asked if anyone checks their blood pressure regularly and DW answered he does. He has the blood pressure checking equipment and he said he's slightly under regular blood pressure. When MCs asked when they get high pressure, DW said just before he goes on live to sing. People starting laughing and DW answers jokingly that after 8 years of lip syncing in Shinhwa it's stressful to sing live now that he's singing solo. LOL!

mommie ALice!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! thanks a lot !! It's really a teaser!! I'm downloading right now the show... but have to wait... 6 hours before my CB haves it!! So reading your translation really makes me want to watch it now!!! ^___^

Want to see the scene when wannie feeds sungie, and the stretch part!!!!!!!!!!! LOL

Guest -- T H I S L O V E --

Wansyung was on Vitamin?!?! I want to watch it! NO! I NEED to watch it LOL And I'm still downloading Jipizigi right now ... only 23% *sigh* And hehe, I think that Dongwan should me a regular on this show since he's very into healthy food and exercising and a healthy life style in general, and most of all because I would like to see him every week LOL

Did anyone see Jipizigi tonight?

I have the funniest feeling they did not air Shinhwa special today. I downloaded today's Jipizigi and it had "wives of famous celebrity" as guests.

I've checked all the sites and it's been removed from their schedule. :tears:

I've been so looking forward to this...I'm so disappointed!

OMG! I'm so disappointed that the Shinhwa special wasn't aired yesterday. I just finished d/ling yeterdays episode to find out that it's not the Shinhwa special. I like skimmed through, wondering when Minwoo, Dongwan and Hyesung was going to comeout but they didn't >< Argh! And it took me such a long time to download! I'm so pissed. And I purposely downloaded the HQ version! Oh wells, MBC better air the episode next week. LOL Now, off to download Vitamin ... probably going to take another 5 hours .____. at least this time, it'll be worth d/ling the HQ from clubbox ^^

- Jennifer

:)

Guest choong jae

sorry, but can anyone tell me where i can download the vitamin show with dongwang n hyesung. since their isn't a vitamin page on soompi, i don't know where to look for it. thx!

Guest angel2nyt

maybe it's next week? i think it's gonna air for sure, since some pictures are already posted on the previous page.. otherwise, i think the orange princesses are gonna wreck the mbc office O_o"

ps. i don't like hyesung's hair in jipijigi.. it looks too weird on him >_<"

hahaha..

people were wondering about the jipijigi episode too cause everyone was SO excited and i mean really excited and then blah..

i am quite disappointed too because they have released the pictures, then articles

a lot of people in bestiz were also complaining

another event to wait for ...

<<  출연 아티스트 >>

한국: sg WANNA BE+ , 이효리, Super Junior(결정)

동방신기, SHINHWA(예정)

<<  2007  Asia Song Festival >>

주최:( 재) 국제 분카 산업 교류 재단

일자 :  2007 년9 월22 일

시간 :  18 :00 ~20 :30 (예정)

장소 :  서울 월드컵 경기장

the promoters have planned dbsk and shinhwa to attend the concert.. but its still not sure :(

so let's all hope for a miracle

Guest vietgirl604

AH, it's been months since I've been here. I love the old Shinhwa messages to fans!! So sweet. And the pictures of DongWan, HyeSung and MinWoo are so cute. Haha so funny that everyone is like wearing black/grey and MinWoo is wearing a bright red. Hehe. :)

sorry, but can anyone tell me where i can download the vitamin show with dongwang n hyesung. since their isn't a vitamin page on soompi, i don't know where to look for it. thx!

i want to noe.hopefully someone can upload it =)

the promoters have planned dbsk and shinhwa to attend the concert.. but its still not sure :(

WOW...THAT WOULD BE A GREAT EVENT!! HOPE IT IS TRUE.LOOKING FORWARD TO IT <33333333333

They better show it ASAP!!!! We get 50% of Shinhwa at the very least. LOL.

I wonder if it was re-scheduled or was it really a misunderstanding of when they wanted to show that episode!

Guest angel2nyt

Just saw brief duet (Dongwan & Hyesung) trot song for Music Bank Chooshuk special in Ocean's Six and they were AWSOME!

I think Shinhwa should have teams (like SUJU) to do trot duet album.

thank you for sharing that mommie..

im already d/ling it..

a lot of fans are already T_T

minwoo's concert dvd + repackaged album, wannie's repackaged album and junjin's 1st album

Guest veraciously

I have what may be a stupid question about Shinhwa Changjo..

At performances, they sometimes break out into a chant that sort of sounds like "Shinhwa Changjo!" but seems to lack the last syllable (jo?).. Am I hearing this wrong or what do they actually chant?

I have what may be a stupid question about Shinhwa Changjo..

At performances, they sometimes break out into a chant that sort of sounds like "Shinhwa Changjo!" but seems to lack the last syllable (jo?).. Am I hearing this wrong or what do they actually chant?

i thought the chant was 'shinhwa jjang' - as in shinhwa the best (?)

i'm curious too about the shcj chants..

especially when chanting the member's names;

fans chant the real names of andy and eric (and of course woodong's) but not hyesung and junjin.. why so?

someone please enlighten us

Do you guys remember there was some news a month or so ago about ShinHwa performing at the Asia Song Festival? Didn't happen I guess >.<

Saw the pics from the press conference and the actual festival...*cries* No sign of any member of Shinhwa.

The thread title can easily change to "We Misses Shinhwa" thread.

Archived