[OFFICIAL] SHINHWA 신화 THREAD

Guest lenakeem

suddenly a thought came to me so i must ask

is there any boyband has 6 members in it ? or is it only shinhwa?

ah, what are the dates of the shows that Shinhwa members appear?

• Replies 29.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

suddenly a thought came to me so i must ask

is there any boyband has 6 members in it ? or is it only shinhwa?

ah, what are the dates of the shows that Shinhwa members appear?

the first question, yes there are.. sechskies, battle.. there are probably more, but i'm not sure about it..

the 2nd question, what do you mean by that? every single one that they've appeared on? probably too many to list O_o"

eh -_- double posted.. well, i'll just play around with this one then =P

firstly, i'll state the rules again for reminders..

1. no spam - pictures, discussion and questions about individual shinhwa members go to their respective solo threads.. no double posting [like what i just did -_-]

2. no request/post of downloadable links - youtube/veoh links, request of pictures are allowed..

3. don't quote pictures - take off the img tags from your quotes..

since i still can afford sometime before sleeping, i'll do a little pic spam, since i own the page too ^o^

shinhwa36.jpg

shinhwa16.jpg

shinhwa17.jpg

shinhwa37.jpg

shinhwa13.jpg

shinhwa6.jpg

shinhwa11.jpg

i wanted to do it in chronological order, but i lost track after awhile O_o"

credits - yahoo images, soompi shinhwa thread forums, etc [i don't really remember actually O_o"]

enjoy~

reginaxlove - joyce already answered your third question, so i'll do the other two.. the first one, there's a video on youtube, but i don't think there's sub for it.. it's only a music program, so i don't think anybody will sub it.. for the second question, are you referring to the performance? the song is called "hero"..

aw...so sad...cos i can't understand korean...

and thank you for telling me the song name... "hero" is a very nice song!!!

woodong <333

shinhwa167.jpg

shinhwa253.jpg

Guest theLEGEND

dongwan cap =D

%7Boption%7DmakingofCF2.png%7Boption%7D

Just a reminder! If you want to post any individual pictures please post them in their respective solo threads. For example, your Dongwan caps are supposedly belong to Dongwan's Official Thread. Just read through what Nutzie has posted for the rules of this thread so that the mods will not come and visit us, give us warnings and decided to close this thread. Thank you. :)

Guest katana28

^ sorry i didn't noe...i edit my post ardy...

but how come super junior thread can do that? o_0

A majority of the Super Junior members don't have their own individual thread (I think the ones that act do). As per the rules on the first page (and the top), you should post the individual pics to their own personal thread. Shinhwa pics (or at least 2 members I believe) are fine. :)

Andy and Eric's forums are under K-Dramas.Junjin, Minwoo, and Dongwan has forums under Korean Music AND K-Dramas since they have released their own albums and have acted in dramas/movies. However, their threads in Korean Music is more active than the ones in K-Dramas since they have been more active as singers than actors.Hyesung only has forum under Korean Music because he has never officially appeared in draamas/movies.Eric's thread link:http://www.soompi.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=97

where`s Eric Mun Jung Hyuk thread???? :D
It's really complicated..we had pages of debate with the mod (EDWARDS) but was told we can only talk about 2 or more members here. We cannot talk about Minwoo's activity in sentence and talk about Hyesung's activity in another sentence. It has to be something 2 or more appeared together like Hyesung and Dongwan in Music Bank.
^ sorry i didn't noe...i edit my post ardy...but how come super junior thread can do that? o_0

HEY GUYS!

I'M GOING TO KOREA IN DECEMBER THIS YEAR! AROUND 11/12 DECEMBER! (i'm superrrr excited!)

ANY ADVICE WHERE I CAN GO WHERE THERE'S A LIKELY POSSIBILITY TO MEET THE SHINHWA MEMBERS (ESP HYESUNG oops)? ANY ADDRESS OR SOMETHING?

I REALLY HOPE THEY'D BE IN KOREA THEN! BECAUSE I REMEMBER READING SOME ARTICLES BEFORE MENTIONING THAT THEY ARE GOING OVER TO JAPAN IN NOV/DEC! anyone knows when? has it been confirmed?

oh please please please, let me meet shinhwa! if they are going to have a concert, I'LL GO..on my own cause my aunt sis arent interested in kpop. :( but it's worth it, if i get to see them!

Guest samshiku

hello! i've just posted a whole lot of fan-taken minsyung pictures at that show where minwansung went on recently^^

http://www.soompi.com/forums/index.php?s=&...t&p=7126434

here are just some..

173539679562205sdpfkeqmsq3.jpg

1735401975521749uvxptlges1.jpg

173541562723543ltskhuyucp1.jpg

173541396005025fuocjoivig7.jpg

1735421569289374lasnfolot7.jpg

credits: bestshinhwa+pic source

EDIT: please visit minwoo's thread for CLEAR minwoo pictures from the show^^

http://www.soompi.com/forums/index.php?s=&...t&p=7126536

Guest nurkeyandie

^ahahahaha! i was like O_O too! what's with the ponytail, sungie?!? hahahaha, no biggie, i love him still. but a ponytail? seriously? he's really too adorkable! :lol:

and is it just me or did minwoo lose weight? tsk, our boys really need to take better care of themselves...and why no pics of wannie? :unsure: edit: oops, yup, there were some pics with wannie...gosh, they all look so handsome (i'm sorry, i just had to say that, even though we all know it)...thanks, xh!

lexine! i'm so happy for you, that you're going to korea! i hope you get to see them in concert and that you bump into them one way or another. hug our boys (especially sungie for me too :blush: ) for us, okay? :D

annyeong, everyone! :)

LOL! I had to do double take! What is he thinking? LOL! It's not "him"! LOL!

is it me or i see HS has "pony tail"?Minsyung, awwwwwwww
I was thinking they look handsome/cute/sexy/hot at the SAME TIME! LOL!
edit: oops, yup, there were some pics with wannie...gosh, they all look so handsome (i'm sorry, i just had to say that, even though we all know it)...thanks, xh!
Just read in shinhwa.biz and shinhwachangjo.net that they'll be having major concert in Japan and in China in December. No specific dates but I'm sure it'll be posted once it becomes final. Just keep a look out.By the way, you are so lucky! I haven't been back for 36 years! I want to go so bad....(without my husband of course! LOL!)
oh please please please, let me meet shinhwa! if they are going to have a concert, I'LL GO..on my own cause my aunt sis arent interested in kpop. :( but it's worth it, if i get to see them!

aw, i love minsyung! cute!

hyesung's ponytail was a bit iffy for me at first but now, i think he looks so adorable with it!

could it be the jinsyung relationship that influenced it?! haha maybe ..

minwoo does look a bit skinnier :( our members need to take care of themselves and not lose so much weight!

Thank you so much for the pictures!

I love Hyesung hair!

^_^

He look so handsome!!!

Does anyone have the link of this show???

I really want to see it! (with eng. subs)

^_^

Thanks

Guest sunnydays.

HI! (: <3

Woww, so many pictures. O__O First of all, I want to say thank you to all who posted pictures. (: For a couple weeks, I've been deprived of my Shinhwa lovlies, & coming back to see all of the pictures made me so incredibly happy. (:

The one that XH posted above with MinSyung... SUNGIE HAS A PONYTAIL! His hair... O__O His hair. O___o. HIS HAIR! XD Actually, I like it on him. :P I never liked ponytails on the Shinhwa members... like Junjin, I didn't like it much. >__< But Hyesung really suits the "long hair" type of thing. (: I guess it's just who he is. Our pretty prince. Haha~ <3

Thank you everyone for the news & information. Siigh. It's been such a long time since we've seen Shinhwa together, right? All 6 of them? But i'm greatful to see atleast two of six members together... but now, it's more like 3 - MinWanSyung. (: Keke.

I just had to make a note of this... Krizza, you & your "The Krizza" posts. (: Hahaha. But I loved reading what you wrote. It seriously made me miss Eric's alien-ness & Shinhwa's SUPERGLUE bond. >;] Hahaha, even though i've heard it a thousand times before, the one where Junjin said something about Eric's weird text messages made me laugh out loud. XD Again. <3

Nat, I miss youu~! Where's everyone gone? I should visit OC more. =X But school started, so I can't frolick around the internet for too long. >__< It's so tempting though, it's Shinhwa after all... :P Haha, anyway, thank you for the pictures. (: Those 1st jib days pictures never fail to make me laugh. THEIR HAIR. Hahaha.<3

Oh yeah, & I watched the Shinhwa Talk Box on youtube, you posted the link a few pages ago, I think. But wow... that was so... I dunno. it's hard to describe it. :D It made me smile & laugh & my heartache~ It was so sweet & touching how they recalled things from the past... it was so funny when started teasing & playing with each other... it was so wonderful when they talked about the fans & about working hard. You're right, they DID work hard - 2004 was an amazing year for them. (: It was so awesome to see them in a circle like that, talking; maybe i'm reading too much into this, or maybe I just have a set expectation in my mind, but seeing them like that showed their friendship. It was simple, I know, just sitting down & talking, but they way they talked & how they were talking & everything - it just showed Shinhwa. Ahh, I dunno, i'm talking too much. x___x But yeah, anyway. Eric looked good too. (: <3 His hair... oh baby. (:

OH YEAH, has everyone seen Eric's Basso & UGIZ pictures? (: If not, you should totally see them. He's such a model. Handsome & perfect. =D

So anyway, for the past couple of weeks, I've been living off of Shinhwa music while commuting to & from school, & while doing homework & such. I've really fallen in love with "Set Free", in the Brand New album. The message behind it blows me away - even though i've heard a billion times now, the intention of the song amazes me every single time. The heartache of the lyrics seriously just... are so powerful, & Hyesung, Minwoo, & Dongwan do SUCH a great job of conveying sadness. It's a very powerful song... I feel so sad listening to it. But it's a wonderful song. (: Plus it's SO soulful & the melody is addicting. & Eric's monologue in the end... it just felt so real. I guess it's because it was from experience. I appreciate Dongwan being able to convey that, it must've been hard for him. But it turned out great. It's just sad that Dongwan actually went through that heartache. =\

Okayyy, i'm done. (: I hope to be around here more often. <3

Guest -- T H I S L O V E --

Hi everyone! I'm new to soompi and wanted to introduce myself to the Shinhwa Thread because they are my number one, and let me emphasize again, NUMBER ONE favorite artists. LOL I love all of them! One to the six! I've been a Shinhwa for a while now, about five years. Now that I think about it, it's hasn't been that long. Only half the time since they debuted. I can't believe it's almost their 10th year anniversary! I can't wait to see all six of them all together again. Hehe, I'm watching Park Kyung Lim's Radio Show right now and Minwoo said that just the night before, Eric was sleeping on his arm the night before and so he wasn't able to go to her wedding LOL Looking forward to their 10th album and I really can't wait to watch Jipizigi with Minwoo, Hyesung and Dongwan :) Will be stopping my this thread more often now and I hope to get along with everyone here in this thread as well as with everyone in Soompi overall.

- Jenniffer

:)

It has not aired yet.

Show is Jipizigi and will air on Monday, Sept. 17th.

Thank for letting me know!

When it's air, hopefully someone can translated for me and for everyone tooo!!!

^_^

Archived