[OFFICIAL] SHINHWA 신화 THREAD

Guest lenakeem

...Hehehe...your also a Filipino krizza!!!???That's great...well thank you for the warm welcome...really appreciate it....and thanks for the link...promise to join in that group...and hope we met someday...^^v :D and thanks for posting pictures of them...really miss them so much especially when i watched videos of SM Town when they still on that entertainment...It really makes me feel side and a bit disappointed in SM Entertainment AGAIN!!!...again because they let go again a big and legendary group...first they let H.O.T. go then S.E.S. and now Shinhwa!!!???...Did they ever realize how big their lost is???... :fury: I think not... :unsure:

...well sorry for being so emotional...but thanks a lot for the photos and for the welcome krizza....hope we become good friends!!!...^^v :D

• Replies 29.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest angel2nyt

It really makes me feel side and a bit disappointed in SM Entertainment AGAIN!!!...again because they let go again a big and legendary group...first they let H.O.T. go then S.E.S. and now Shinhwa!!!???...Did they ever realize how big their lost is???... :fury: I think not... :unsure:

actually SM didnt let shinhwa go w/o a fight

(not this again.. but who cares)

history again..

when you go to the old soompi news files, you will see the actions sm did just to make shinhwa go back to them..

2003 was such a colorful year

Dongwan: 09/01 Jihwaza English Subbed (Youtube Links)

http://www.soompi.com/forums/index.php?s=&...t&p=7102491

Guest jerrybabie26

I know what you mean about the "danger." ^^; But I don't think it's much to worry about because the Shinhwa members spend so much time with each other that it's EXTREMELY hard to not like the other members as well. I have a friend who was in LOVE with Minwoo, but she also liked Dongwan & the rest of the members.

You're right, I can't imagine the Shinhwa members as individuals without Shinhwa. The members themselves have said it; Shinhwa is what made them what they are, & without Shinhwa, they (in the music industry) would not be existant. And it makes me so happy that even thought they're doing individual acitivites, they always seem to bring up Shinhwa and refer back to Shinhwa. They always go back to their "roots", never forgetting what brought them here. (: They're always Shinhwa. They can't ever "break-up" as Shinhwa. It's just... impossible now.

well, its actually happening with my friend now.. she's like only into minwoo and dongwan and jun jin and she could care less about the other 3. i'm trying to drive her into the shinhwa web more... LOL... all she ever asks about is those three. for me, i dont necessarily like all six of them... like i'm not such a big fan of hyesung (coz his just to feminine for my tastes...) but i do my best o support him, like buying his album, coz i feel if i dont do that, it means that i'm not supporting shinhwa as a whole... and i feel bad when that happens :P

personal histories? they're quite similiar to colours..
yeah, i found that out when i got my personal histories photobook :P but i dont mind, at least there was something different ...even if it were the tiniest bit lol

sad that not too many photobooks going around... those are real collectors items :( hopefully, they'll do another one before the army...

about the wansyung perf... did they really switch costumes??... really have to see that perf. so if i DL the perf will i see them holding hands? LOL i'm not a wansyung fan, but wannie's always so cute when he's paired with one of the guys

oo... thanks for those picts of the phonecovers samshiku... hmmm... question, anycall is a service provider right? so some of their phones are actually samsung products right? coz if it is, i'd really like to find out the model of those phonecovers or stickers and then buy the samsung phone lol loving the minu ones... but no wannie :(

oh.. i've been missing shinhwa a lot lately..

haha!

about wannie's diary.. wow..

he's such a sentimental guy..

he was able to keep that letter from sungie from a long time ago..

i think that was great!

the wansyung perf..

i think it was awesome!

i wish they would perform together on a shinhwa song..

just like woodong singing i pray 4 u..

and the shinhwa couples..

woodong's still my number 1! haha..

and after dropping by here and seeing those pics..

i think my longingness for shinhwa has lessened..

ho! ho! thank you so much!

[07.09.10][News] Andy's musical debut, "Over excite till i stunned."

[07.09.10][Diary] Andy: Thank You~!!

[07.09.10][info] Minwoo - M Live Works Concert Live DVD 2006-2007

[07.09.10][Real Pics] Hyesung - Fan Supports For Hyesung's Radio Events

[07.09.10][Pics] Eric 2007 F/W U.G.I.Z. Catalogue

krizza~!!!

where are the wallie?? pali~! send them to meh~!!

yup, please let us meet again..

anytime just PM me.. i'll have all my work canceled just to see you.. you know that :wink:

of course, i'd still borrow that!!

right now im diggin for Minu's M Liveworks DVD~!!

9/11 [news] Shin Hyesung “Feeling lonely recently, wish to get marry soon.”

awww hyesungie =[ dont worry some girl will be by ur side some time soon if u star in a dram hehe i think we'll all enjoy that xD

[09.09.10] [News] Hyesung-M-Dongwan, shinhwa vs 76club

May bring out the news.

Do not hotlink. TQ.

200709101847061110_1.jpg

Recent continuos releasing solo album became a topic, shinhwa members will be appearding in the same variety show programme together.

Lee Minwoo, Kim Dongwan & Shin Hyesung had recent releases their solo album launches their goodwill competition on each other, 3 of them will be appearing on 10th Sept 7pm in Seoul Yeoui Island's MBC studio to progress with MBC variety show 'Knowing each other' filming, showing their eloquence.

At the very begining the producer wanted to invite all shinhwa member to participate in the show, but due to their schedule, the planning turned down.

In this studio filming, with the programme topic 'The longest time on the phone with girlfriend is?', they will be sharing/talking about their love stories.

As the opponent, Cha TaeHyun will be the leader and following iwth Hong KyungMin and representative of 76 YongDi club members will be participating, with their topic 'Drink unconscious memories'.

Shinhwa members & YongDi club members will be competing with their eloquence and this episode wil be broadcasting on tv on Sept 17th.

Source:mydaily&oceans

Cn Trans:jojoyu7@shinhwachina

Eng Trans: amane@myshinhwa, shinhwa.biz

OMG!!! turned down AGAAIN!!! =[ gosh why can they make ONE show with all of them =[ us shinhwa fans are desperate >< hoo hooo. but... dosent junjin need promotion? and eric isnt doing anything right now right?.. andy is busy though i can understand that

krizza LOL!!! woodong xD gosh minwoo is so cute hehe just loves to mess around lots and eric too hmm minric? hehe

nurkeyandie i knowwww!!! so depressing i cant go either =[ one of these days when i go to korea with my friend xD hopefully//preferablly when im in high school i would soooo love it cuz then shinhwa will be out from army service and start promoting as a GROUP again!! yaaaayy!!!

Guest loving_D

^^3 is better than none! minwansyung on a show together! yay!! it'll be ubber fun to watch...

would've been nice to see all of the members on it...(since ricjin aren't doing anything), but oh well...

susymoon - are you looking for the romanized one? cos that's the only one i found =P link below..

http://www.beelyrics.com/s/shinhwa/icheungjip-sonyeo.html

reginaxlove - joyce already answered your third question, so i'll do the other two.. the first one, there's a video on youtube, but i don't think there's sub for it.. it's only a music program, so i don't think anybody will sub it.. for the second question, are you referring to the performance? the song is called "hero"..

minwan video - http://youtube.com/watch?v=xaGZqYMBObk [the part that you requested for is somewhere in the middle..]

naomi - like loving_D [what's your name?] said, 1/2 is still better than nothing.. i know i've been waiting for this moment to happen, the 3 of them coming on a show together.. cos so far, at the most, only 2 are usually present in a program, whether it's music show or variety.. so 3 of them together is like, eating dessert before dinner, rare but heavenly.. yumm!!

Guest angel2nyt

9/11 [news] Shin [09.09.10] [News] Hyesung-M-Dongwan, shinhwa vs 76club

May bring out the news.

Do not hotlink. TQ.

OMG!!! turned down AGAAIN!!! =[ gosh why can they make ONE show with all of them =[ us shinhwa fans are desperate >< hoo hooo. but... dosent junjin need promotion? and eric isnt doing anything right now right?.. andy is busy though i can understand that

i wonder since when did the variety show jipijigi become a show about eloquence..

it would have been so much fun if all of them showed up, because jipijigi is pretty 'informative'

you will get to know a lot of stuff about the guests

it'll be fun

hi does anyone knows were i can find shinhwa lyrics for the song titled That Girl At The Second Floor?

haha i dont want the lyrics to choke up the entire page..

go here, scroll to winter story 2, track no4. has korean/romanization/translated lyrics~

[07.09.11] [[Trans] Shin Hyesung“Troublesome and cool? With calm and warm person.” WILL COME BACK TO EDIITT!!! =P needa go eat first------------------------------

-EDIT--

worldtraveler58

well... sry about no one responding to ur question =[ i guess no one knows? but i can help u with 7th album,

1.shooting star = rap lyrics by Eric

2.U = rap lyrics by Eric

3.Crazy,Oh,Angel Rap lyrics by Eric

4.All of my... arranged by minwoo and rap lyrics by eric

5.Time machine= All Lyrics by eric

6.then we have My Evrything the lyrics are by eric and composed by eric and arranged by eric (lol woo!)

7.Set Free Lyrics by dongwan composed by dongwan and arranged by dongwan

8.Liar= Lyrics by eric composed by eric and arranged by eric

9.Cheers,I want, and 2gether 4ever rap lyrics are by eric

HOPE THIS HELPED =[ this is all i got because i have the 7th album.. dont have enough money to buy them all yet =[

nutzie: yeah i was just kidding. but its true 3 is better than 2 ^^ we should be happy but if all 6 were up it'd be more fun =P gosh i wanna kno about their secreeettsss lol *nosy* j/p

where`s Eric Mun Jung Hyuk thread???? :D

umm.. in the k-drama thread? he's not considered a solo singer since he hasn't released an album.. but he did debut as an actor, and that's why his thread is in the k-drama section..

v look in the k-celeb photo thread.. i've seen it there.. i don't think it was ever posted here..

Archived