[OFFICIAL] SHINHWA 신화 THREAD

Guest lenakeem

• Replies 29.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i think the topmost row is all dongwan, 2nd row minwoo [not sure about the 2nd one though], 3rd row is hyesung and junjin..

the group one, the first 3 i'm not too sure, but i think from left to right, andy junjin/hyesung [not sure about these 2, but they're the next 2] minwoo dongwan eric.. i'm pretty sure about eric and minwoo, the rest, not quite =P

Guest robotic

the naughty boys of shinhwa

p><p> <blockquote data-ipsQuote="" class

props to the artist..

the cartoon is in fact really accurate and detailed in terms of the shinhwa members' hair, clothes. etc

from left to right it's: andy - dongwan - hyesung - minwoo - junjin - eric

compare it to these real shinhwa coke pics:

%7Boption%7Dhttp://i140.photobucket.com/albums/r18/unsteady08/20070623091012782.jpg' alt='20070623091012782.jpg'>

so cute~

93319984.jpg

111323163913px.jpg

*woot~ page ownage!

let me add one more lovely pic since i'm in a pic spam mode =)

"we are SHINHWA!"

050126jp08.jpg

OM, i miss them together, "the coke day" was great. Now i have to watch that commercial LOL

all of those previous post make me wanna cry. So many things happened and maybe they can never remember or tell all of them. Shinhwa is just a big family that we look up to when we feel down. When i am down, thinking of Shinhwa make me better.

who knows with a blink of eyes, they have been for almost 10 years now.

... need a moment :tears: :tears: :tears:

man, they should get 2gether quickly before we die of missing "the 6 sweetest puppies"

Guest theLEGEND

can someone tell me what music is this please

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FWWU9b6pApk&NR=1

Like what nutzie has said, there's no need to do a double post but here you go, it's Minwoo's Battle (Jump! Jump!) song from his II Winds album.

Thank you so much for sharing Shinhwa's Pictures. The cartoon pictures are so cute. They really look like the real Shinhwa members.

Krizza is back with her RICSYUNG PHILOSOPHY. :lol: RicSyung is <33 but I also adore JinSyung~ :D

Guest jises49

...I'm a newbie here and just want to say that I'm a really a big fan of them!!!...Especially Minwoo, Kim Dong Wan nad Shin Hye Sung...Miss them all together!!!...I hope they all come back soon!!....I love the way they all perform!!!...For me they are one of the legendary bands!!!...Like H.O.T. and S.E.S.

...I'm from the Philippines and luckily one of the network in the Philippines is showing one of the dramas of Kim Dong Wan...A Farewell To Sorrow....I always stay tune to that show!!!...I never let my self miss any episode!!!...Wahaha.. :D I'm really obvious that I'm a really avid fan of them!!!...^^v :D

...Hope all of you guys welcome me here!!!..Promise to be a loyal fan of them always!!!...And i hope you guys post more photos of them and also news of them!!!...Huhuhu...miss them so much!!!... :tears: ...Keep on supporting them always!!!...like i do!!!...hehehe...^^v :D

Guest nurkeyandie

hi and welcome to the thread, jises49! :)

can i just say that the shinhwa coke cartoon is <33?!?! it's too cute, i can't take it! thanks, robotic, for the coke pic spam too...and krizza, more proof of ricsyung love in that one pic - eric is feeding hyesung! :P cute dorks! :lol:

and why on earth do i have an lg chocolate? why isn't anycall here in the u.s. (anycall is samsung, right?)? why?!? why?!? i love, love, love the sungie phone cover but that minwoo one with the teddy bear is just priceless too... :blush: can't believe i'm saying that...could it be that m's finally rising in my ranking? :sweatingbullets:

and could i just go back to wannie's diary entry? thanks for pointing out, krizza, that hyesung wrote that note 2 weeks before they debuted. that made me think. i wonder how they felt at the time - i bet they were tired all the time but really excited and nervous about their upcoming debut..."let's be popular together..." so touching! :tears:

and nat, thanks for the link. minwoo saying, "let's meet each other in the next life" (or something like that) was just...now i'm the one who needs a moment... :)

but speaking of shinhwa couples, know what i need? minsyung! proof of minsyung lurve! i haven't come across a lot of minsyung moments. must look into that. :lol:

can't believe i'm fangirling at 6 am on a sunday! should really go back to sleep...anyway, thanks, you guys, and enjoy the rest of the weekend!

another thing i miss is.. ginnie giving me big bear hugs!!! haha.

basically, i just miss all the guys from this thread... rizziesh, nat, rozzy, lynda, thang, dv! but those guys i talk to on msn... mommie alice, joyce, linh, xh, ginnie, xtine... who else have i forgotten? aish.... i'm so forgetfull!!!!

Good to have you back Krizza!

I am impressed that you always reply to everybody...=)

BIG BEAR HUG COMBO for you!

he;s so cute,... to have kept things like that after all these years....

i mean, IT WAS WRITTEN BY SUNGIE 15 DAYS BEFORE THEY DEBUTED!!!!!

9th of MARCH year 1998!!!!!

sungie said, "let's be popular together"

HECK YEAH!.

I am impressed that Dongwan kept that note for nearly a decade. And Hyesung's message was so mushy...Let's be popular together. LOL.

I wonder if Hyesung writes letter as a hobby.

i believe that last year, for a couple ranking, they ranked as the 3rd most loved couple in Korea. these are 3 of the sites dedicated to them:

http://rspond.com

http://ricsyung.com

http://ricsyung.net

I can't believe that there are so many ricsyung-dedicated forums. Two in Korean and one in Chinese.

Since when did Ricsyung become so popular!! It must be since 7th jib? They sort of shot to fame. LOL.

I am amused by the detective-like work on the sites. Looking for every bit of the love-hate relationship.

SHINHWA COUPLES MULTIPLICATION TABLE

first name:...ERIC........MINU.........WANNIE.......JINNIE.....SUNGIE

2nd name:

ANDY...........ricdy........mindy........wandy............jindy........syungdy

SUNGIE.......ricsyung...minsyung...wansyung....jinsyung

JINNIE.........ricjin.........minjin........wanjin

WANNIE.......ricwan......woodong

MINU...........ricmin

WHOA. Thank you for the chart.

I think the oddest one that I seldom hear or read about is Wanjin?!?!

The most popular ones are Ricsyung (oil and water) and Jinsyung (The birds).

edit: Though on second thoughts, there are quite a bit of ricdy-fans too?

Guest samshiku

ahh the minsyung couple - [in minwoo's voice "uri-neun Minsyung-ae-yo!!"]

it's like minwoo's always forcing himself on hyesung that it's really quite funny

minsung4wt9.jpg

minsunglb3.jpg

minsung2xl7.gif

minsungcg8.gif

AND, during summer story concert when minwoo damaged his ankle and was in GREAT pain [breaks my heart T.T], Sungie was the closest one there...and he cradled minwoo in his arms! ^^

shinhwa2005summerstorybkp6.jpg

shinhwa2005summerstorybup8.jpg

and ginnie, wanjin!!

dongjunni4el0.jpg

dongjunni6ey3.jpg

dongjunni8zy8.jpg

junnidong4ym0.jpg

jealous sungie at the back

junnidong2nn0.jpg

dongjunni3vy1.gif

credits: bestshinhwa+shinhwachina+pic sources

honestly i like ALL the couples^^

Im Bacccckk!! lol school kept me busy >< couldnt come here to reply posts cuz i kno it would take me foreveeerrr lol but anyways.......

Krizza yaaayyy ur bacckk. hehe loving the shinhwa couple chart xD. where have u beeeeennnnn i just came back hehe. ur always lightning up the mood here huh?

ryuxeen yaaayy!! a ricdy lover?! woooo i dont feel lonley anymore haha. i love them so much ^^ but krizza aka labingtalo is making me starting to love ricsyung ahhhh

samshiku omg!! i want the hyesung oneeee wish i have anycall :( oh well i can always dreaammm xD

9/7 [news] Shinhwa organized Korea-China-Japan concert for 10th year annverisary

shinhwadr8.jpg

Guest nurkeyandie

aw, thanks, xh, for those minsyung pics. i remember seeing that clip of minwoo getting hurt and sungie was going, "minwoo, odi? odi?" aww...also saw this clip for the first time (i'm sure you've all seen this but i'm still gonna paste the link here); couldn't understand a thing of course, but it was so cute how minwoo was going "minsyung, minsyung" and how he mentioned sungie in his speech:

http://youtube.com/watch?v=BY221lXBA8A&amp...ted&search=

and wanjin, i think jinnie really looks up to wannie as his hyung. i remember in happy together wannie used to give choong jae a ride home on his rundown motorbike and jinnie promised to get wannie a real one once he made money...i wonder if jinnie's already fulfilled that promise (despite wannie giving him a fake lighter! haha!)... :lol:

thanks, naomi, for news of shinhwa's upcoming concerts...even if my chances of going to those concerts are zero, zip, zilch... :tears:

and ginnie, wanjin!!

ahhhh........so there is Wanjin moments after all. and I remember them too.

and wanjin, i think jinnie really looks up to wannie as his hyung. i remember in happy together wannie used to give choong jae a ride home on his rundown motorbike and jinnie promised to get wannie a real one once he made money...i wonder if jinnie's already fulfilled that promise (despite wannie giving him a fake lighter! haha!)... :lol:

Ahh..........Choong Jae claimed his hyung was trying to fumigate the city because there was fumes coming out from his motorcycle! Laugh out Loud! I remember Choong Jae saying he was so proud of his hyung~ he looked so cool with his bike until that very moment. The fake lighter situation ---Junjin was so trusting that his hyung will never ever give him a fake one until he realized it was indeed fake. Wannie's reaction when he was questioned by the VJ was "Nooooooo...!!!!" (He couldn't have told the world about that!!! but Jin did...HAHA!)

Guest chopsticksandspoon

EDIT:::

after a lot of months, i finally changed my avatar and signature...

into a box with an X?????

yeah, that was the idea.

to show an empty picture and say "this is me without shinhwa"

haha, feeling emo, that's why.

---------------------------------------------------------

AUGH

suddenly, the desire to play WANSYUNG's HANDKERCHIEF & FIRST PERSON perf is very strong.

should i succumb to my heart's wishes?

YES!

*goes to play it again for the umpteenth time*

i secretly love KBS, and how i have KBS WORLD here on our cable. WHY? they had WOODONG sing I PRAY 4 U on YDH's Loveletter, then put together WANSYUNG to sing HANDKERCHIEF and FIRST PERSON together on one stage in MUSIC BANK.

anyways..

REPLIES TIME!!!!

^^thanks for the couples chart

not arguing......

all the members do value each other very much, you're right. they're like one big, happy family. i think the problem is the company that they're under (which is why i secretly want them to move under a different entertainment :D ). andy tends to be given less parts which makes fans think that he's being shafted. again, it's not shinhwa's fault at all.

i really want to see them all together on one stage again.

now when will they have another photobook? the colors one was amazing!

the couples chart is nothing!~ :) i made it last year but never got around to posting it. i think we were discussing couples way back at around the 500th page of this thread and that was the time i made the chart.

yeah, i know what you mean about andy. GOOD gives him more parts than SM did though. that's why i like them in GOOD better than in SM. plus in GOOD, they were being promoted more as they are GOOD's star but in SM, GOOD was promoting H.O.T. then BoA... and with SHINHWA, SM was like :vicx: but whatever. it'll still be best if they go to M RISING or TOP CLASS ENTERTAINMENT or ND ENTERTAINMENT haha.. or maybe start SHINHWA ENTERTAINMENT. yup, that'd be totally cool!!!

haha, i think you're not the only one who wants to see them onstage again.. together as a whole...

photobook... the question for me is, when will i be able to own a SHINHWA photobook?

Hawaii was not paradise without Shinhwa. I kept on thinking what am I missing and that I need internet really bad! LOL! I found out I'm not a nature person nor water person...I was bored....I'm more of a Disneyland, amusement park person. I have more fun doing that than sightseeing or lying on the beach.

Anyway, I did PM Amy before I left but did not hear back from her yet. I'll PM her again.

So you saw Hyesung & Dongwan special? Did yours have the part they were holding hands? Mine did not and if there's HQ clip out there with them holding hands, I want to download that one. Let me know if you find it. There must be since thre's picture of them holding hands. So cute together holding hands! LOL!

LOL.

HAWAII is not paradise without SHINHWA.

i think internet has become a necessity for me also as when i can't go online i go all, "are there any new news? any new videos? omo! what about new pics! new videos to sub!!! AUGH!!!"

okay. i'm officially getting too attached here. do i need a doctor?

i think amy might still be on vacation. she said she will bring her laptop to try and peek in once in a while but she might be too busy. i hope she'll come back safely!

YES!~ but mine doesn't jave the holding hands part too. i guess it was a fanshot, and KBS didn;t include it in the official airing. TOO BAD. but i must agree.. they look so CUTE together holding hands like that.. lie old childhood friends who meet on a road one day going to work, and though each is running late, they don;t want to let go of each other's hands...

AISH... getting too imaginative again!

Dongwan: When I lived with the members, I never had insomnia. But these days, living by myself, there are days

when I cannot sleep. When I cant sleep at night, I miss the days when we lived together and

how when we couldn't sleep we'd talk together throughout the night.

Then I just miss the members so much.

Hyesung: These days Dongwan must not be able to sleep every night. Every day he calls me late at night and asks

'Can't you sleep over at my place tonight?'

^ That made me want to cry. that shows how much the members love each other.

Junjin: I'd rather have one joking message from one of the members than ten other people giving me praises when I am down and need my spirits lifted.

^puahahah. of course eric... him and his alien language. but the way the members supported each other is unexplainable.

Minwoo: Because we were so comfortable with each other, 2-3 of us usually took showers at a time.

Once, Andy came in while I was taking a shower and sprayed ketchup over my head as a joke.

I thought my head was bleeding and was so shocked. I almost fainted!

^xDD

even though the Shinhwa members are rarely together as a whole, the times that they are makes up for everything else. the moments when they're together are priceless.

EDIT; goodness. who has the WANSYUNG download link? i really want to watch that.

Ahah WHOO. just finished watching the ricsyung thing. that's adorable, so is woodong. ^^

They're probably just saying they're "water and oil" but somewhere DEEP down they know

that's not true xD

i know.... wannie misses living with the members so much, i know he mentione dit in an interview during 8th jib promotions.

but HEY! he's the reason why minu left the dorm they were staying at!!!! haha, minu was the first one to leave the dorm, and it is because of wannie, as they have both admitted in COME TO PLAY. wannie is a light sleeper but minu is always up at night wiritng songs... so in the end, minu had to leave to be able to work on his songs.. AW.

i'd rather have that too, you know. i don't really care if i get thousands of messages about this and that, to work hard, to do this and that... but to get one message from those whom i love, even if it's just pure nonsense, is great. the fact that they remembered me to send me such a message is more than enough. and i'm happy that the shinhwa guys have that kind of relationship wih each other.

and that instance when andy played a prank on minu!!! PUIAHHAHHAHAHAH!!!! mindy!!!!! i remember these two guesting in that radio show and everything was going fine until they played andy's song MET HER 100m AWAY or something, and minu started teasing andy about the song and when they resumed talking, andy kept on atacking minu! HAHA. revenge is sweet.

exactly. i crave for WOODONG guestings, for WANSYUNG moments, for MINSYUNG moments... i crave for just about whatever i can get of them right now. and wait patiently for the comeback of these 6 guys. i remember last year when they were about to release their album and almost everybody in soompi has like "THE LEGEND's ARE COMING BACK" on their signatures.... ah.. the days....

i have the link, it;s in CB though. just check http://clubbox.co.kr/shinhwasarang it's there

also.... RICSYUNG!!!! yes, i love love love them!~ oil and water, ehem. yeah right.

aww krizza you're sweet and i've missed you on this thread!!

anyways came here to post some shinhwa love.

i just made this after watching this REALLY funny and cute video of shinhwa during 4th jib [sob no andy]

ricsyung for ricsyung lovers! lol if this is love...

sorry it's a little big :blush: pls wait for the gifs to load!!

basically eric was trying to molest hyesung and hyesung shows off his self-defence skills.

and the video was cute..there was this part..

minwoo was complaining about this incident whereby he left the group to go to the toilet [where a happy dongwan said 'to richard simmons!!'']

and the entire vehicle left without minwoo!

so for a full 15 minutes he just stood there and kinda panicked.

when the car DID come back all of them shouted 'Minwoo ya!!!!'

but Eric said 'Oh man why did we come back?!'

lol and eric said "when they realized that they left minwoo behind, all of them shouted where's minwoo?! oh no! we gotta turn back now!!"

but he shouted 'What for??! let's go!'

lol! naughty eric!

YAY!~ basically, we just missed each other, xh! AHHH!!!

AUGH!~ they were so cute!!! that gif, they all look like little angels. who would have thought they'd all grow up to be gorgeous men?

AND THAT RICSYUNG GIFIFIFIIFIFI!!!!!

WAAAAA..

eric just can't get enough sungie. actually, all the members loves teasing hyesung and as junjin have said, they get a strengtening feeling out of attacking sungie. HAHA.

but yes, that IS ricsyung love. you see, ricsyung lovers live for moments like that. ;)

AND that incident with minu being left behind.. PUAHHAHAH~~~ wannie said that? LOL. that dork.

and eric... HAHA. RICMIN LOVE!!!! eric is such an ET. no doubt about it, he's an alien from up above, maybe he entered earth much like superman did. hm....

krizza - hahahaha i love eric's nonsensical text messages.. i receive a bunch of them everyday, you know, since he's in my planet and all, and i have to save each one of them.. OMG i think i'm really delusional O_o" hahaha i love the wansyung video =P it's true that they're the 2 weakest dancers in shinhwa, but their voices and hard work totally make up for it =D

mommie alice - yeah, from the performance i saw on youtube, they weren't holding hands [heck, there was no body contact whatsoever] and that's why rozzy was disappointed when they just walked off the stage without doing anything.. but i told her that they just want to get backstage quickly so they can jump around together and stuff =P but it's cute how they're holding hands and stuff.. like 2 little kids walking around in an amusement park or something =D and look at hyesung's big smile.. it's like saying, "OMG i got a new friend who's sooo cooll!! we shall be best friends!!" dongwan's look "hahaha of course i'm cool hyesung~ let's be best friends so i can protect you, and we can whine together about not being able to dance.." okay nevermind i'm being lame again -_-

found another touching video, shot at the end of 2003.. they're discussing about the past, present and future.. and come to think of it, this was the year before they got the daesang.. and in the video they promised to work hard and stuff, and they fulfilled their promise.. they didn't fulfil the promise about taking care of themselves though >_< they always get hurt here and there -_- also, andy shared how he felt before joining the rest on stage at the end of the 5th fanmeeting.. well, i want to mention everything, but that would defeat the purpose of sharing the video.. so just watch it yourself..

PUAHHAHAH!~ maybe you can forward the messages to me? LOL. i think maybe we are both delusional. O.o

true true true.. i remember minu always teasing wannie about being the wealest dancer.... like in HAPPY TOGETHER in 2004, he said that wannie is the hardest working memebr and always practice for an extra hour, and how wannie was so happy together a comment like that from minu, only for minu to add that wannie is like that because wannie's dancing is not very good. LOL!~

AUGH!~ you watched the perf with rozzy????? JKSAJSKAJSJASK!!! wish i was there with you guys... spazzing after downloading it is not as much fun as spazzing with more shinhwa friends while watching it live... i was fetching my sister's report card which is why i wasn;t online then..... AUGH....

LOL!~ they could have truly did that!~ jump up and down backstage!~ but i bet you they hugged eahc other and said.. "good job!"

or maybe wannie saying.. "yah! you missed a few notes on my song! you're supposed to sustain that part but you cut it off!" and then sungie saying, "yah! you're voice wasn;t any better on my song! you're voice was too low!!!!" then they'd start arguing and kidding eahc othern untl they stop and hug and say how much they missed each other. and for those kinds of things to happen again....

then they;d wish minu was there to sing with them.. and then they'd joke around about singing minu's song STOMP. haha!~

HAHA!~ they were holding hads.. and it was totaly like how you said it.... ah.... sungie's smile in the pics were very bright.. plus.... when he was singing it, i can't help but notice just how he always smiles small little smiles.. like how he's so happy to be with wannie onstage... and singing each other's songs together...

and thanks for that link! i think it is one of those videos where they show it during breaks in their concerts... i'm sure as you can hear the fans screaming in the background.

i think it was really cute how wannie rested his head on andy's shoulders at the start of the video and andy kept on pushing him away.... and how wannie kept on adding small stuff, making the members laugh... and how minu said "let's meet each other again in our next life" and wannie laughed out loud but i heard jinnie say "i'd like that" and minu kept on hitting wannie and they started slapping at each other because wannie laugh at minu's statement.. which in my opinion is very touching...

and i love what eric said....

i hope i got this right..

was eric saying how some fans who caps out of their house changed their views on them after they asked them to leave? and eric said that they don't need fans like those and he hopes that they;d understand?

he said that fans shouldn;t do things like camp out of their house.

i just love how shinhwa doesn't tolerate this kind of attitude with their fans. they want their fans to be safe and be good citizens. they know when is enough.

and they know when it's already too much.

thansk for sharing the link nat! i haven;t watched that yet!~

susymoon, emjay already answered you. it;s jump jump! from ii winds. :)

ROBOTIC!!!!!

OMG!!!!!

SHINHWA CHIBI FORM!!!!!!!!!

wannie looks so effing cute!~ and minu still looks hot and yet so cute!!!! and sungie!!!!! and jinnie!!!

WOW.

it's very detailed... i hope the artist sends it to GOOD, or the guys... i wonder how many fanworks the guys have seen? them in CHIBi forms, and cartoons and anime forms....

i was almost on the verge of paying someone from lj to make shinhwa powerpuff images.....!!!!! but it was 5 dollars each.... and that's already 1/3 of an album's cost! augh.....

the only ones i can recognize at first glance are minu and eric. the others i just guessed and i got wannie and jinnie mixed up. LOL. thanks for the mini-coke pic spam.. i just love coke because of them.

stripesoflove, thanks for sharing it!~

tortyserox, shinhwa always makes me so emo myself. AUGH. i get so emotional at times just watching their old videos and news.... but they're also my medicine for sadness. :)

OM, i miss them together, "the coke day" was great. Now i have to watch that commercial LOL

all of those previous post make me wanna cry. So many things happened and maybe they can never remember or tell all of them. Shinhwa is just a big family that we look up to when we feel down. When i am down, thinking of Shinhwa make me better.

who knows with a blink of eyes, they have been for almost 10 years now.

... need a moment :tears: :tears: :tears:

man, they should get 2gether quickly before we die of missing "the 6 sweetest puppies"

fatcat, i miss them soo much too!!! AUGH. but missing them now will just make it more wonderful when they come back, right?

yeah, they probably won't get to tell the media all of their memories together... some they have forgotten, some they just want to keep as private and only for them to remember...

exactly. when i feel like the world might collapse around me, i just remember them and like some miracle from high above a smile will find it's way to my lips in a flash. i can't believe they've been together for more than 10 years already (counting the training days)... and how much they've gone through those periods of time...

puppies... AHH!!!!! eric and his mongmong actions!!!!!

Krizza is back with her RICSYUNG PHILOSOPHY. :lol: RicSyung is <33 but I also adore JinSyung~ :D

OF COURSE EMJAY!~

ricsyung should be made into a course or something! haha! i'd totally take that course! i hope fenny goes through with her plan to write a RICSYUNG version of THE CHRONICLES... AUGG. that'd make my day. or my whole year. haha~~~

there is no doubt that jinsyung is real, you know. :) they love each other very much! jinnie is sungie's baby bird!

suddenly, i want to watch the bird's performace.... NO! gotta watch WANSYUNg's perf one more time!!!

XH!!!!!

OMG!~!~!! anycall shinhwa covers???? how come there is no wannie??? SJANSKJAKSJSAK!!!

haha, but anyways.. if i am to buy one, i'd totally get that minu one, you know, the one where he's leaning on a wall with his abs showing.. :phew:

PRIZZ!!!

it is SO like you to love the sungie one! PUAHAHHAHA!!!!

...I'm a newbie here and just want to say that I'm a really a big fan of them!!!...Especially Minwoo, Kim Dong Wan nad Shin Hye Sung...Miss them all together!!!...I hope they all come back soon!!....I love the way they all perform!!!...For me they are one of the legendary bands!!!...Like H.O.T. and S.E.S.

...I'm from the Philippines and luckily one of the network in the Philippines is showing one of the dramas of Kim Dong Wan...A Farewell To Sorrow....I always stay tune to that show!!!...I never let my self miss any episode!!!...Wahaha.. :D I'm really obvious that I'm a really avid fan of them!!!...^^v :D

...Hope all of you guys welcome me here!!!..Promise to be a loyal fan of them always!!!...And i hope you guys post more photos of them and also news of them!!!...Huhuhu...miss them so much!!!... :tears: ...Keep on supporting them always!!!...like i do!!!...hehehe...^^v :D

heya!~ i see you're a filipino as well... :) there are quite a lot of filipino fans already! if you want, you can join http://shinhwa.biz/forums and join in on te pure shinhwa godness and meet a lot of other filipino fans.... we have our own thread there where we can post and talk in tagalog and spazz over different stuff. i know they've had 2 gatherings already and met up in makati, wasn;t there though, but i've met lots of fellow shinhwa fans in person through that forum... :)

actually, i made a poster advertising wannie's drama being shown on QTV11 and posted it in front of our store so our buyers will see :) i'll probably make another one and stick it inside our barber shop as well... so those getting their hair cut can see it... plus i've made an agreement with out barber to tune in to QTV11 every 2:30pm and have his customers watch the drama! PUAHHAHAHAH!!!!

plus.. legendary is right. as shinhwa translates to legend :) hope to see you around here! and welcome!!~ i'm krizza, btw. :)

ad_fa, hey!~ i see you're using one of my bsets here too... but as i've told you in shcj, i'm not yumi, i'm krizza!~ LOL!~

ATE AI!~ ahe, i just finished doing your andy wallies, i made 4 version of the same thing but i think they all lok awful. >.< hope all my muses wil visit me right now. i'll pm you the links in imageshack as photobucket can;t take that big a size.

plus... i'll pm you back when we can meet again... as i am yet to give you those new cds i burned.... i just found out i can't resize that sungie and wooodng vids i burned you.... and when i watched them on my vcd player myself, i can;t read a thing too!!!! AUGH. i'll just burn them as files then...

plus.. do you still want to borrow my M GIRLFRIEND CONCERT DVD?

and thanks for the andy news!~ read this in biz!

hi and welcome to the thread, jises49! :)

can i just say that the shinhwa coke cartoon is <33?!?! it's too cute, i can't take it! thanks, robotic, for the coke pic spam too...and krizza, more proof of ricsyung love in that one pic - eric is feeding hyesung! :P cute dorks!

and why on earth do i have an lg chocolate? why isn't anycall here in the u.s. (anycall is samsung, right?)? why?!? why?!? i love, love, love the sungie phone cover but that minwoo one with the teddy bear is just priceless too...can't believe i'm saying that...could it be that m's finally rising in my ranking? :sweatingbullets:

and could i just go back to wannie's diary entry? thanks for pointing out, krizza, that hyesung wrote that note 2 weeks before they debuted. that made me think. i wonder how they felt at the time - i bet they were tired all the time but really excited and nervous about their upcoming debut..."let's be popular together..." so touching! :tears:

and nat, thanks for the link. minwoo saying, "let's meet each other in the next life" (or something like that) was just...now i'm the one who needs a moment...

but speaking of shinhwa couples, know what i need? minsyung! proof of minsyung lurve! i haven't come across a lot of minsyung moments. must look into that.

can't believe i'm fangirling at 6 am on a sunday! should really go back to sleep...anyway, thanks, you guys, and enjoy the rest of the weekend!

I KNOWWWWW!!!! well, eric can't let sungie starve, now can he? hehe...

i've been going around here looking for an anycall phone but they don't have it. sure, there are lots of samsung phones but no anycall!!!!! the closest i can get is....

is wannie;s phone motorola? cause it looks like one... see in his manwon happiness part one where he called that chinese restaurant to ask if the vegetables in dang soo yook are to be friend or steamed, and cause he didn;t know and they told him he was supposed to boil them!~ haha~

anyways, yeah, a motorola pink one, like wannie... OR.... a sony ERICsson phone!!!! HAHA. i;m lame.,

lol, i just noticed it and was really awed of how long wannie has kept it, but i was more interested at the date, and how it was before they debuted...

back then they were practicing like mad, they were so young, almost around my age right now. back then they were just friends, and now they're more than any close friend could ever be to each other. back then they can only dream of rising to fame one day, and being known all through out korea, but right now, that dream has come true, and their popularity has not only spread all through out korea, but has poured out into asia and the world as well. i'm so proud of them.

MINSYUNG????

hm, i know someone did a minsyung pic spam back then... AUGH... i'm too lazy to look for te exact post number....

lol, anytime is ok to fangirl over shinhwa!

Good to have you back Krizza!

I am impressed that you always reply to everybody...

BIG BEAR HUG COMBO for you!

I am impressed that Dongwan kept that note for nearly a decade. And Hyesung's message was so mushy...Let's be popular together. LOL.

I wonder if Hyesung writes letter as a hobby.

I can't believe that there are so many ricsyung-dedicated forums. Two in Korean and one in Chinese.

Since when did Ricsyung become so popular!! It must be since 7th jib? They sort of shot to fame. LOL.

I am amused by the detective-like work on the sites. Looking for every bit of the love-hate relationship.

WHOA. Thank you for the chart.

I think the oddest one that I seldom hear or read about is Wanjin?!?!

The most popular ones are Ricsyung (oil and water) and Jinsyung (The birds).

edit: Though on second thoughts, there are quite a bit of ricdy-fans too?

*is hugged*

BEAR HUG RULES!~

HAHA!~ i just love sharing the Shinhwa love.. lol.. plus i missed replying here!

yeah, i wonder what more did wannie keep? eric's doodles? minu's songs? more letters???? little notes? AUGH!!!! i wonder what he still has kept all these years... and haha! i also wonder if wannie eve asked sungie to write on his diary. i mean, it's wannie's diary. maybe he left it lying around the dorm and sungie found it and wrote in it.

or maybe wannie asked the members to write him dedications and give him their autographs so one day, when they're already famous, he can look back to those moments when they were just new and starting out.

HAHA!` i frequent those site ad everything is just plain love!~ lol, it's really hard as RICSYUNG love is hard to spot.

yeah, ever since the term "oil and water" was given to them, the ricsyung couple became well known.

it;s funy how the more popular couples, ricsyung and jinsyung involves sungie. HAHA!~

yep, actually, i was a ricdy fan first.... as i thought the oldest-youngest relationship is so cute!~ eric always bullying andy...

in a way, ricsyung is oldest and youngest too... sungie is the oldest in his family and eric is the youngest in his. aungh!~

i actually planned on putting up pictures for that.. but got lazy and just did it text style.

XH!!!!!

i love that clip of sungie getting his hair done and minu at the side making their hands form a heart and saying "urineun minsyung eo~~~" he was so damn cute there!!!!

just like in mnet countdown where WOODONG said "uri neun.. woodong imbnida!" only, wannie was cooperating with minu while sungie was like :huh: at minu. HAHA!~

plus i agree..... minu is always

minu: sungie sungie

sungie: .........

much like ricsyung only ricsyung is more like..

eric: *glomps sungie*

sungie: ERIC STOP IT!!!!!

"everybody wants a piece of the sung" -prizz

thanks for the mini minsyung spam!~

the first pic of minu taking a phone pic of sungie pouting is so cute!!!

plus that cap of minu playing around with sungie but sungie pushing him away... PUAHHAHAHAH... i believe that was once ina lifetime mv shoot an dthe spot light was pointed at jin a sit's his turn to sing and minu wanted to play around with sungie but sungie was pushing him saying it's his turn to sing after jinnie...

and lol!~ that gif of sungie pushing minu away!!!

and that gif of minu putting his arms around sungie's neck...!!!!

WAAAAA!!!!! i bet sungie was realy scared then and remembered jinnie's accident....

AND THOSE WANJIN PICS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

the first one was sooo sweet!!!!!! wannie kissing jinnie like that!!~

the second one.... i can't get over wannie's smile there. i I LOVE OUR BOYS IN SCHOOL UNIFORMS!!!!

and that pic of wannie whispering to jinnie.... and wannie is looking at the camera too!!!

AUGH, wanjin holding hands in kyochon CF shooting!!!

AND THAT PIC!!!!! i love that clip so much!!! wannie on jinnie;s back!` i bet sungie was jealous!` PUAHHAHAH!!!

and that gif of wanjin in happy together~~~ jinnie was tricked twice in doing that happy together gesture alone! PUHAHAHAHHA..

OH I FOUND THE CLIP!!!!

here you'll see sungie asking jinnie "WHY'D YOU HIT MY KNEE? I am your brother! 1 year older! WHy WHY? why PAWWW!"

and see wannie being given a piggy back ride by jinnie... MELTS.....

WANJIN PIGGY BACK RIDE & JINSYUNG WHY'D YOU HIT MY KNEE???

can anybody please translate the whole clip? korean voice over and korean conversations and all...

NAOMI!!!!!!

school's evil, eh, naomi?

lol! looks like a lot of people liked the chart!

i was gone sick, then subbing... now i hope i can contonue to post here regularly again....

i'm a ricdy lover too!!!! but YES! you're starting to become a ricsyung lover!!!! gotta give you more ricsyung goodness then!!!! but for now.... must feed you guys with......

WOODONG!!!!!

andy and ginnie, PUAHAHH!~ wanjin.. lol, i love that happy together show!~ jinnie was in a talkative mood that day and there were so many wanjin moments there!` i dunno if jinnie bought wannie a motorbike but i do know yeonin gave him a really expensive scooter/motorbike for his birthday last year.

i've read how jinnie is the most trusting person in the group... i think sungie said that. haha, how would jinnie know the lighter was a fake, righT? HAHA. naughty wannie.

A LITTLE WOODONG SPAM.....

this was a month ago, i think but i'm still posting here the caps i took just for my viewing pleasure of wooodng love... MORE WOODONG PICS COMING YOUR WAY!~

well...

woodongrawr.gif

woodong01.png

woodong02.png

woodong03.png

woodong04.png

woodong05.png

woodong06.png

woodong07.png

woodong08.png

woodong09.png

woodong10.png

woodong11.png

woodong12.png

woodong13.png

woodong14.png

woodong15.png

woodong16.png

woodong17.png

woodong18.png

woodong19.png

woodong20.png

woodong21.png

woodong22.png

woodong23.png

woodong24.png

woodong25.png

woodong26.png

woodong27.png

woodong28.png

woodong29.png

woodong30.png

woodong31.png

woodong32.png

woodong33.png

woodong34.png

woodong35.png

woodong36.png

woodong37.png

woodong38.png

woodong39.png

woodong40.png

woodong41.png

woodong42.png

woodong43.png

woodong44.png

woodong45.png

woodong46.png

woodong47.png

yeah right. NOT real? HAHA.

CREDITS: ental and me for capping

LOL!~

minu was so naughty!!!!!

he has his arms around wan;s shoulder and kept invading wan;s space. then he kept on biting wannie. and wannie kept on pushing him away since he;s speaking. and minu was still bitng wannie.

then MC asked minu something and he didn't hear cause he was busy molesting wan. he was like

"grawr graw- what?"

then the MC asked again and he answered in a hurried manner complete with a

"uri neun, shinhwa ibnida!~"

and satrted biting wannie again so in the end, wannie was forced to push him and say...

"why??!!!" "waegure?"

like saying.. minu, what's up with you??? PUAHHAHAHAHHAA it was so... wooodng moment....!!!!

Archived