[OFFICIAL] SHINHWA 신화 THREAD

Guest lenakeem

well this thread isn't exactly the place to ask for clubbox tutorial, or tutorials for any other program, so your post might be considered spam by the mods.. seeing that you're new, i suggest you to read the basic rules posted for this thread [and the rest of the forum] and also, refer to the first page of this page for additional rules applied for this thread..

to help you out though, i've found the tutorial for clubbox in the kdrama thread, so you might find it useful.. don't ask me anything though, cos i don't use the program..

http://www.soompi.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=566

anyways, welcome on board, and i hope i see you posting regularly here =D

panhia87 - i believe that's more appropriate if posted at the shin hye sung's solo thread, since it's solely about hyesung.. we don't want the mods to come here and warn/suspend you, do we? maybe you can edit your post and move it to the hyesung thread, and post the link here? thanks

• Replies 29.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest chopsticksandspoon

AUGH.

last time i posted, my comp's LAN CARD suddenly started acting up so for some very weird reason, i had to buy a new one and have the repair man install it.

anyways....

while my comp was broken...

I WAS ABLE TO SUB DONGWAN'S MANWON HAPPINESS PART ONE!!!!

HERE IS THE LINK TO MY POST IN HIS THREAD FOR MORE DETAILS ON WHERE TO GET IT.

CLICK ME FOR DONGWAN'S MANWON HAPPINESS ENGLISH SUBBED PART ONE!

the team will be doing PART TWO soona dn COME TO PLAY WITH SUNGIE.

THANSK TO THOSE WHO SHARED PICS AND LINKS....!~

anyways, time for some answers....

ricsyung pictures at minu's bday

i have the pic on my comp. :) it's ultra super HQ, about the size of my desktop monitor. if a lot of people want it, then i can upload it for you guys :)

about fans liking just one member and not the whole group

well, for the first time, i am going to say this. when i went to the andy thread, i was deeply hurt by what they have posted, they have in big bold letters on the first post "THIS IS NOT A SHINHWA THREAD, THIS IS AN ANDY THREAD". of course it's not and the mods might kill them for talking about shinhwa in the thread but YOU CAN NEVER JUST NOT MENTION SHINHWA WHEN YOU SPEAK OF ONE OF THE MEMBERS. i didn;t think much of it when i saw the motto of the thread but when i learned that some of the andy fans there are only andy lovers and dislikes Shinhwa as they think Andy is always being outcasted by the other Shinhwa members and such... i thought.. how can they be like this?

it's automatic, Shinhwa is always mentioned when there are interviews in their solo activities, it's always, "Andy from the group Shinhwa" or "M, the charismatic dancer of Shinhwa" or "Kim DOngwan from group Shinhwa has finally released a solo album" or "Eric Mun, leader of group Shinhwa..." or "Shin Hyesung, lead vocalist of Shinhwa, captivated..." or "Junjin, member of group Shinhwa, acted alongside a Chinese singer..."

but i'm glad not all from that thread are like that. we can't really blame them really. i mean, people's interest varies. you can't force yourself and your views on people. you can't force them to be like you, to adore who you adore and to love who you love.

it's sad though, how those fans can only see 1/6 of the whole being. because Shinhwa is a group.. of 6 individual members but they are still, in one being....

SHINHWA.

What would you use to introduce a newbie to Shinhwa?

it seems like everyone has already said all the stuff that are to be showna non-fan to turn them into fans. but i'd still say mine.

WAY BACK then, more precisely before MARCH 24, 2007.. i'd show them my Shinhwa CDs and DVDs and they'd automatically drool over the pics, more specifically on Dongwan's pics ( :P ), then i'd offer to burn them Shinwha videos like their LOVE LETTER and XMAN shows, also their live performances and MVs. they'd be deeply touched of course, as they know i'll be spending money on them, they'd then feel how willing you are to share the SHINHWA LOVE and appreciate it. then i'd say, "It's the least i can do for these great guys." after that, i'd print them pics like candid moments and have them choose which they like and give them the pics.

BUT EVER SINCE MARCH 24, 2007....

a new item was added to my SPREAD THE SHINHWA LOVE PARAPHERNALIA, and that is fenny's (kriza_09) CHRONICLE OF THE LEGENDS.

the CHRONICLES OF THE LEGENDS tells of each year's highlights with quotes from the guys themselves that while make any stone hearted person eyes' tear up. IF YOU ARE NOT MOVED, THEN YOU ARE NOT HUMAN. even a supposed alien (friend's name not mentioned to protect his identity) was embarassed that he was affected after i made him read it. what affected him the most is.. HOW SIX STRANGERS MET AND BECAME THE CLOSEST PERSON TO EACH OTHER.

i printed the whole thing and is now compiled in a clearbook for easier viewing. i edited the pics a bit for convenience. I CAN SEND THE WORD DOCUMENT TO ANYONE, just pm me and give you the link. it;s not an mp3 file so maybe i won't be breaking any rules here.

WAIT, EDWARD, IF YOU ARE READING THIS... can i just share the direct link here? seeing as how it's not copyrighted to anyone in the music industry and is purely fanmade, plus it's a .doc file.

THE GUERILLA CONCERT IS A MUST OF COURSE.... but since i already have that in the STATE OF THE ART CONCERT DVD (disc 2), they can already watch it with subbs. :) my SOTA CONCERT DVD is already in a poor state as i have already lent it to about 10 people *i'll buy a new one when they're all in the army cause that's the time no new albums will be released, thus more money!). they always ask me why i let people borrow it when i spend so much money on it, saving lunch money and such, the reason for this: LOVE FOR SHINHWA.

SHINHWA SUBBED VIDS

i believe amy has a list :) and SS SUBBING TEAM has a list of our subbed vids in the HNE thread, i pinned it there so anyone can just go to SHINHWA.BIZ/FORUMS for the list of finished, current and upcoming projects. also, some more subbed vids can be found in SS CLUBBOX, there's a folder full of subbed vids. very minimal in number though.... right now. but we'll have more subbed vids in the future :)

shinhwa subbed vids for 2 years.... might keep us sane.

the boys going to the army

lalalalalal~~~~~ i'm not listening~~~~~ lalalalala~~~~

for those who can't use clubbox

pm me and i'll help you with it. :)

RICSYUNG LOVE

i totally am in love with RICSYUNG!!!! augh. sungie is still in denial, i see. aushg. stop it you little prince!~~ how many times should you punish eric before you admit it?? PUHAHAHAHAHHAA!!!

okay.

i know, that was weird. haha. sorry.

but really, the RICSYUNG LOVE is a complex thing. normally, couples are formed between gasoos and actors who are close with eahc other, where they have many moments of hugging and kissing. BUT NO. RICSYUNG has to go against the conventional and be the exact opposite. the RICSYUNG couple was formed because of our eric here always going after sungie and Sungie always avoiding Eric. it;s not like they're not close or anything, they are but you know... this is why RICSYUNG fans crave for the small moments of togetherness, for the denial moments and the pinning moments too.

why do i love ricsyung...????

They held hands during the Guerrilla Concert during 4th jib.

2006829703913370391bz4.jpg

They held hands backstage during the 8th fanmeeting. (around the time eric and PSY broke up)

laughingki2.png

CAUGHT YA!

richugssungoc9.jpg

The bunny ears belong to Hyesung. [And we all know Eric's signature is bunny ears]

2006816942393194239nf1.jpg

22vp5.jpg

26gp1.png

couple146fw2.jpg

HYESUNG SITTING ON ERIC'S LAP

ricsungqj4.jpg

ricsuungod7.jpg

agaubtw6.png

fivevs9.png

minegu7.png

laughijngarmdv5.png

handssmacknw6.png

hotericid8.png

Couple151.jpg

Couple145.jpg

Couple139.jpg

0819jin06tr6.jpg

ricsung9nd3.gif

ricsung7ae6.gif

ricsung6lx9.gif

ricsung1ds7.gif

Links to Love.

They've shared a room during 2nd to 3rd jib days.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=Odf0a1BuZno

Eric loves to touch Hyesung.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=xgno43thFRg

They have a song. It's called the Banana Song.

They had many collabs. Forever With You, It's Over Now, Just One Moment.

They were in a MV together, where they were essentially one person.

Eric loves to whisper to Hyesung.

The way Eric lets Hyesung bully him and is still able to smile like a dork.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rnHWSLby50E

During the 8th fanmeeting, when Eric did his dance, Hyesung laughed and cheered the loudest.

017. Hyesung sang Eric's bday song in 2006.

Their way of playing with one another.

Hyesung cherishes Eric.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IujEZTq9sog

Eric kisses Sungie's head

They both tease each other

Riding the Roller Coaster

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mmwg9fd0xdA

Playing Dibidibidip

Hyesung Singing to Eric

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AIU3LYqG4rE

Eric asks Hyesung for his Phone Number

Eric bites Hyesung

Longer version of the Angel MV making with Eric and Hyesung, lots of interaction.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=go_Zo89RvC8

Hyesung pours water on Eric

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pUTXwUsbNJQ

credit goes to my lovely OIL AND WATER PHILOSPHY CLAN in shinhwa.biz/forums

OKAY. I THINK THAT'S ENOUGH FOR A LITTLE RICSYUNG PIC AND VIDS SPAM.

oh yeah some more ricsyung graphics i made for the clan and others..

betterleftunsaidricsyung.png

iloveyouricsyung.png

allwelleverbericsyung.png

i'll do replies on the videos you guys posted next time.... :)

AND DO A LITTLE WOODONG PIC AND LINKS SPAM TOO!!!!!

krizza - hahahah trust you to always bring ricsyung back into the thread whenever possible =P love the 2nd graphic the most.. will save it once i get my comp back [like yours, mine's now in the hospital =X] and love love the pics [you know i go weak in the knees for ricsyung sightings ^o^] aah.. i want ricsyung back now >_< now i'll have to go a semester without seeing any ricsyung, or any couple for that matter.. i'll study hard so i can reap my reward [ie. the asia concert stuff, if there are fancams and interviews] during the winter break.. let's go!!!

se7ensoul - probably not anytime soon, seeing how they're still promoting individual stuff [minwansyung with their solo activities, junjin probably in china doing dunnowhat, andy's still preparing for his musical, and the ET has gone from planet earth *don't worry you guys, he's safe in planet nutzie ^o^*] and i doubt they'll be releasing an album when they do some promo in december [which, if i remember correctly, will be a bunch of concerts across asia] however, i speculate that they'll release an album on the 10th anniversary next year [which is march 24, 2008] and do a full blast of promo activities [hopefully] before going in style into the army with a horde of fans crying on their knees watching their backs turned, marching smartly into the army grounds.. and the shinhwa legend shall live on..

ps. pardon me for the cheesy imagination.. i just finished reading harry potter -_-

why oh why?! so most probably, they would not release an album by the end of the year?? *sigh* i just miss them sooo much! i mean, i've been watching a lot of shows where Wannie, Minu & Sungie guests and no Jinnie, Andy and Eric at sight i still feel incomplete.. huhuhu..

Guest winksassy

its been a while since the last time i visit shinhwa thread

ohhhhh i really miss them

for now I fully support their individual work

FIGHTING!!!!!

90's flashback!!!!

jinericstikor9.png

90's craze neo print

19-2.jpg

their famous orange-blond hair :D

Guest apricot

labingtablo: Yes! I love love Ricsyung. There's just something about them. They just remind me of my bro and sis's relationship. They are just like that, hating each another. But they obviously care a lot for each another. Love and hate borders on a thin line. You must care for another in order to hate him. But I'm not saying, Risyung hate another. They love each another but both are uneasy to express their feelings. Especially Sungie. Sometimes I just wish he can open up more to Eric, just what he did with Jinnie. But I guess it's hard for him to do that since Eric is pretty childish sometimes. And touchy, next to M, Eric has got to be the most touchy.

Haha, I can go on and on about them. It's sad though, they are leaving for the army. Haha, I was hoping Sungie would miss Eric ALOT.

Shinhwa concert near lotte world tomorrow?

I've never heard of it man.

Anyway, have you guys seen the special stage of hyesung and dongwan on kbs music bank just now? It's awesome..

Guest ivanovie

Aawww..thank you labingtatlo! i love RicSyung too! i haven't seen some of the caps..you really made my day..^^

please..i do want to see ricyung at minu's birthday!..i read the news that they came but didn't go on stage..right?

apricot: my little bros are like them, too..they're like cat and dog, always fighting..but they always help each other out, hihihi..it's so funny to see them, i've never seen one of them actually asking for help but the other one just came and helped..i guess the ego, huh...^^ the same goes to Ricsyung...

Hi Gals! I'm back! I thought I was going crazy with NO SHINHWA for 7 days! Hawaii is suppose to be paradise but it was more "h_ll" for me. As soon as I got back, I got on the internet to see what I missed. I think I got all the shows I missed downloaded...

Anyway, just saw the special performances by Dongwan and Hyesung in Music Bank. Now this is heaven hearing them togehter! They are awsome! I can't wait to go home and download in HQ! This is definately a MUST for my iPOD.

I see that there's more of English sub videos clips since I left....I still didn't get any replies regarding if anyone has list of all the English subbed clips of Shinhwa or each members... anyone? Please PM me if you have it. I would like to see what clips has been English subbed.

Looking forward to 6th Sense show this Sunday with Dongwan and Minwoo. Been reading some interesting things that was said at this show.

Shinhwa concert near lotte world tomorrow?

I've never heard of it man.

Anyway, have you guys seen the special stage of hyesung and dongwan on kbs music bank just now? It's awesome..

Yea I heard some rumors about it but the more I think about it - it doesn't seem plausible..since they're all doing their solo activities right now. Well I don't know if it's true or not...but i have some friends who are going O.o

wansyung special stage~!!!

http://youtube.com/watch?v=wKMF6wMaUL4

surprisingly HQ video, cos we all know what youtube is like.. anyways, i think they both did a good job.. they should switch songs man!! =P they switched their costumes too O_o" i was wishing that they would do the song that they collaborated on dongwan's album, that would be interesting.. or do scream/the centre performance.. hahaha that would be so cute.. anyways, enjoy~

Guest _untouchable*M

I was wondering if anyone had the youtube link to the FULL version of Shinhwa's guerilla concert. I have watched it like 10 times but I never get tired of it. Everytime I watch it, I seriously end up crying. Every single time! LOL And today, I was searching around youtube for it because I remember watching the full version (cut into two parts though) but now I can't find it. They only have the short clips. Anyways, I would really appreciate it. Thanks :)

Guest angel2nyt

9/8 [diary] Dongwan: Hyesungie

1189177466dsc0074zh4df6.jpg

1189177466dsc0034kj9oz2.jpg

9 years ago, a very mischievious Hyesungie.

Now, a daily serious Hyesungie

I Love You....(the tone of the 샤릉헤 wannie used is really cute)

p.s the top photo is a letter written by hyesungie on 9/3/98 and the bottom photo is today's dry rehearsal

credits: november21 + jojo@shinhwachina (cn trans) + wenyi@ShinHwaChangJo.net (en trans)

Sungie' letter:

Dear Dongwan:

Annyeong~ My name’s Shin Hyesung.

Of course! I am handsome, sings well, can also dance well, there’s nothing I can’t do. Poo ha ha Sorry.

Do you love me? Writing this to you, I’m sorry I replied late.

You are not Shinhwa’s mascot.

Seoul's famous KIM DONGWAN. . eh. Mr Art!

I am really happy, due to a stroke of fate, we could meet like this, live together, walk the same path. You must also work hard, give everything your best, let us become famous together, ok?

What? Autograph? (Hyesung’s autograph: To Dongwan) Is this acceptable?

I Love You

- Hyesungie-

credits: november21 + jojo@Shinhwachina (cn trans) + wenyi@ShinHwaChangJo.net (en trans)

KBS Musicbank

118917826437479700do6us7.jpg

credits: on pic + ShinHwaChangJo.net

김동완&신혜성 - 손수건 / 070907

신혜성&김동완 - 첫사람 / 070907

Guest theLEGEND

Shinhwa had a Battle Cokeplay.. what ever happened to the winners? was there an album released?

http://youtube.com/watch?v=tQUhelMb5JM

You can get more info on Battle's Official Thread. They've had released 2 single albums so far. Hope that helps. :)

Anyway.. Wansyung Special Stage was so awesome. They did a great job! I've been waiting to see that. Their outfits are<33. Black and white.. :D

Archived