[OFFICIAL] SHINHWA 신화 THREAD

Guest lenakeem

Guest nvr2clich3

I just finished watching a video clip of Shinhwa on Youtube and it was really touching:

Shinhwa - A touching talk in 2000 (credits to snowwhite924 for uploading)

I watched it about twice so far in order to fully comprehend every single thing they said and it is so meaningful and shows how much they love their work and of course their members. I think I'll come back later with translations. :)

^^ I remember this.... i cried while watching it... its really touching T-T

• Replies 29.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest nutzie

whee!! found a random interview~

i don't think i've seen this one before.. during 7th album, stuff about crazy and angel.. random "looking for mole" game inspired by the ET [hahaha who else?? O_o"] and the mind "blowing" song by ricwan [this is probably the only part i've seen before i think..]

this one's so sweet.. quite different from the previous one, this is actually touching, and sweet at the same time..

these 2 clips, they show 2 different sides of shinhwa.. it's pretty cool actually =D makes me fall in love all over again ^o^

enjoy~~

Guest ultaeja

whee!! found a random interview~

i don't think i've seen this one before.. during 7th album, stuff about crazy and angel.. random "looking for mole" game inspired by the ET [hahaha who else?? O_o"] and the mind "blowing" song by ricwan [this is probably the only part i've seen before i think..]

this one's so sweet.. quite different from the previous one, this is actually touching, and sweet at the same time..

these 2 clips, they show 2 different sides of shinhwa.. it's pretty cool actually =D makes me fall in love all over again ^o^

enjoy~~

The first one was funny :D

The second one sent me crying :tears: "We Exist... We're ShinHwa." TT___________TT!!!!!!!!!

Guest jerrybabie26

its really always refreshing to come to this thread becoz it offers a lot of viewpoints on one topic... reading other people's speculations are always entertaining. it certainly opens up more questions for the curious cats lol

speaking of what to introduce to "prospective" shinhwa fans... its always a must to show the germany xman special. like what most have already pointed out. but i find i also think its good to introduce a prospective fan to an individual member first and then gradually introduce the rest.

i think that's what happened to me... although i can hardly remember now...lol

i had originally seen jinnie on this one clip with eugene making faces and i though he was cute so i started searching for more info on him. and when searching for information about junjin its almost impossible that shinhwa will not get mentioned... actually its impossible to not come across shinhwa when you're searching for info about an individual member... and the rest is history for me... but i guess the "danger" of introducing someone to an indivudual member is that they might not be interested in the group as a whole but just on that one person... am i making sense? :P

but when i think of it, i always wonder how anyone cannot like shinhwa, i mean when they get introduced to them as a whole. how can people not like their relationship, their talent, their passion... but then again maybe its just the ultimate fan in me... so i might be biased... but i still cant imagine minu on his own, wannie on his own... i mean, i love that they're all doing individual activities but its just that i feel that they are not or would not be who they are now if they had not shared all their experiences together...

anyway, i've finally managed to convert my friend into shinhwa...i dont know how...but i'm glad... coz i have someone to spazz with... before, when i had first introduced myself to our luvrly boys and i talked to her about them it was like i was talking to a post lol everything fell on deaf ears. ieven tried to show her their shinhwa seoul concert (from last year) and she just shrugged it off... but now hahahahaha she's like a total woodong fan... like me... <3 i think i fed her tidbits of them everytime i talked to her... and last week i gave her this bunch of vids of them and she wants more :P

there are so many videos to look over... its so frustrating... youtube has been blocked at my office and my net connection at home is bonkers... this is torture... but i guess the bright side to that is that i'll have tons to oogle over once my connection at home is up and running...

speaking of the photobooks... since i'm in photobook hunting mode, does anyone know where to buy or have a list or is selling their photobooks? so far i have only the colours one and the one which is similar to that... i know they've done several but it seems that yesasia only has does two. is the one in turkey a photobook or was that just a photoshoot? i'd love to get my hands on the "naughty" philippine photobook... lol interesting picts...

nutzie WAAAHH!! I WUV U!!! thanks for those clips! i never seen them before D: the 1st one was like funni cuz they started looking at eachothers moles and kno where it is hahahaha and the 2nd one was so emotional brought me back to the question of why i love shinhwa. i loved how i think hyesung? said "6..this is actually a number without any special meaning.But...when it comes with us, it became shinhwa (mythology), became a legnd."

most of my friends who love k-pop dont like shinhwa but i still love my friends but i feel like i am the only one who loves shinhwa out of my friends. thats why i come here. most of my friend love other bands in korean industry and i guess u guy kno who cuz they are many.but i dont regret loving shinhwa 4ever cuz i feel like its worth it (cuz it is) and this fact of mine will never change because why should it? why do i love shinhwa? i think a lot of u have diff perspectives of this. every single answer makes up shinhwa. i think that other groups cannot beat us and our boys. because i believe they have way more better characteristics than others. this is what i think no bashing please >< ijust have this moment to type this up because of those clips i wached that nutzi posted.

[07.09.01][NEWS] Shin Hyesung, "the birds" dance concept came from the wine table. May bring out with full credits only. TQ.

200708271201001133_1.jpg

Artist Shin Hyesung expose Hyesung-Junjin 2buddy group's clip during his first solo concert. Shin Hyesung management company Goodemg on August 23rd uploaded 'the birds' introduction clip through mgoon website.

'The Birds' introduction clip was form with all the male duo groups as a start, such as Deux, fly to the sky, brown eyes and so on, as a self introduction and performed with the blue's 'i can only feel you' dance on stage.

Both Junjin & Hyesung was dressed in clean black suite and dance with serious emotion on face while shaking their hip, doing the crab dance and so on to bring the fans an enjoyable stage performance. After the concert ended, 'the birds' were scoring the top search chart through the net and fans were requesting the official management to hold an extra performance.

Shin Hyesung lately commented in the Tokyo Japan press conference that 'the birds performance dance originaly came from the wine table while jokingly dancing around with the shinhwa members. It's very happy to see so many people loving upond it."

After 'the birds' clip were being uploaded on the 23rd, created a record of 3 million hit and a 1 million collective record.

Addition, after Shin Hyesung had ended his solo concert in Japan, he will be returning to Korea and start his local promo activities with September 7th KBS 'Music Bank' as a start.

Source:mydaily

Cn Trans:打糕@shinhwachina

Eng Trans: amane@myshinhwa

Other: shinhwa.biz + kpopkingdom

WOOOO GO JINSYUNG!!! xD

[07.09.01][NEWS] Shin Hye Sung - Lee Soo Young, artist popularity wave

[07.09.01] Shinhwa Dongwan "Getting the first place as solo"

Guest sunnydays.

enjoy~~

Thanks Nat! You know what's weird, I was watching the first clip you shared a couple days ago~ That was the first time I watched it, too. XD; It was so cute... especially the mole game! Haha, that weird ET. :P I have a mole on the back of my ear, too. (: Keke, RicWan & their bottle song. =D

The 2nd clip, I've seen translations of it a while ago, but that was the first time I saw the video, so thank you. (: That was truly touching, & I really liked the part when they were commenting on the "Only One" performance. They do a WONDERFUL job. & 6 is THE perfect number. (:

i had originally seen jinnie on this one clip with eugene making faces and i though he was cute so i started searching for more info on him. and when searching for information about junjin its almost impossible that shinhwa will not get mentioned... actually its impossible to not come across shinhwa when you're searching for info about an individual member... and the rest is history for me... but i guess the "danger" of introducing someone to an indivudual member is that they might not be interested in the group as a whole but just on that one person... am i making sense? :P

but i still cant imagine minu on his own, wannie on his own... i mean, i love that they're all doing individual activities but its just that i feel that they are not or would not be who they are now if they had not shared all their experiences together...

I know what you mean about the "danger." ^^; But I don't think it's much to worry about because the Shinhwa members spend so much time with each other that it's EXTREMELY hard to not like the other members as well. I have a friend who was in LOVE with Minwoo, but she also liked Dongwan & the rest of the members.

You're right, I can't imagine the Shinhwa members as individuals without Shinhwa. The members themselves have said it; Shinhwa is what made them what they are, & without Shinhwa, they (in the music industry) would not be existant. And it makes me so happy that even thought they're doing individual acitivites, they always seem to bring up Shinhwa and refer back to Shinhwa. They always go back to their "roots", never forgetting what brought them here. (: They're always Shinhwa. They can't ever "break-up" as Shinhwa. It's just... impossible now.

(btw, sorry, I don't have any info on how to get the photobooks. =\ good luck though!)

Hey everyone! I've sort of lurked this thread since the summer (when I really got into Shinhwa), but decided to post finally. I've never really been into Korean music, but I discovered Shinhwa by becoming a Dong Wan fan first (He and my favorite actor, Jae Hee, have lots of coincidences--they've been in a couple old dramas together, they both won the 2005 Best Actor Award, and recently were in some "Come to Play" episodes--so I guess I discovered Dong Wan through Jae Hee which inevitably led to discovering Shinhwa...so I'm one of those fans you guys were talking about: became a solo member's fan first, which led to being a group fan). I'm a total Wannie-holic now, but obviously have grown to love Shinhwa too. This thread has been so helpful for a newbie fan like me.

I actually had a question that I hope longtime Shinhwa fans can help me with...could you tell me which songs and on which albums that Shinhwa members helped write/produce/etc.? I was absolutely delighted to find out that Dong Wan wrote "Set Free" from the 7th album. Aigoo, he's so multi-talented.

Thanks in advance! I look forward to getting excited about their Asian tour and 9th album with you all.

Guest prizzyy

speaking of the photobooks... since i'm in photobook hunting mode, does anyone know where to buy or have a list or is selling their photobooks? so far i have only the colours one and the one which is similar to that... i know they've done several but it seems that yesasia only has does two. is the one in turkey a photobook or was that just a photoshoot? i'd love to get my hands on the "naughty" philippine photobook... lol interesting picts...

haha, if im not wrong, alot of photobooks are out of print already.. i nearly got my hands on the wild and first photobook for an extremely low price but the buyer backed out.. =( unless there are people who are willing to sell.

i know that the china people are selling it but shipping is really very expensive.. the cost price is ex as well.

personal histories? they're quite similiar to colours..

so good to see them together. ^_^

available in my CB

:lol:

http://clubbox.co.kr/wackycashew

Shinhwa - Junjin Birthday & Fanmeeting on ETN Entertainment Station (2007-08-20) [syoungin].avi [136.8MB]

Shinhwa - Junjin Birthday & Fanmeeting on YTN Star News (2007-08-20) [oceans six].avi [49.1MB]

Shinhwa - Junjin Birthday & Fanmeeting Version 1 on Mydaily News (2007-08-20) [mydaily+SHCJ].avi [11.0MB]

Shinhwa - Junjin Birthday & Fanmeeting Version 2 on Mydaily News (2007-08-20) [mydaily+SHCJ].avi [14.6MB]

Shinhwa - Junjin Birthday & Fanmeeting on M.Net Wide News (2007-08-30) [syoungin].wmv [22.3MB]

Guest samshiku

Shinhwa - Battle of affections!

Trans:

Hyesung: Andy ya, is the musical more important or is jinnie more important?

03363543593522411ff3b6hy0.jpg

Andy: Jinnie-hyung is more important ^^

03363632360427911ff452xg3.jpg

Andy: So is Jinnie-hyung more important or your solo album more important?

033637198797973211ff490ou0.jpg

Hyesung: My solo album is MORE important!!

03371510550462611ff4cfja0.jpg

Jinnie hits sungie on the head hahaha

03371689090033511ff4feky7.jpg

Eric: So is jinnie more important or am i more important??

0337175065086951285517sn6.jpg

Hyesung: Junjin!

03375511764158651285556nm0.jpg

Poor Eric!! T.T

0337568664276371285594in1.jpg

credits: bestshinhwa

Ps: this can be found also on the picture thread along with some other pictures^^

Yes the picture thread is STILL alive lol...i know i haven been updating cos of school T.T

but i've resumed my updating! :)

For the new friends, there is a thread with so far, 36 pages worth of shinhwa pictures and the link is in my siggie so please do visit the thread^^ AND contribute if you have any pictures/graphics you'd like to share

i haven't been posting here since ages..

thanks nutzie for those links!!

the second link made me miss shinhwa more!!

they've been busy with their solo career..

and yeah.. i still miss them together!!

that made me watch the clip were they were bungee jumping..

ho! ho! Sungie was really for bungee jumping!

and yeah.. a lot of other shinhwa clips..

available in my CB

:lol:http://clubbox.co.kr/wackycashewShinhwa - Junjin Birthday & Fanmeeting on ETN Entertainment Station (2007-08-20) [syoungin].avi [136.8MB]Shinhwa - Junjin Birthday & Fanmeeting on YTN Star News (2007-08-20) [oceans six].avi [49.1MB]Shinhwa - Junjin Birthday & Fanmeeting Version 1 on Mydaily News (2007-08-20) [mydaily+SHCJ].avi [11.0MB]Shinhwa - Junjin Birthday & Fanmeeting Version 2 on Mydaily News (2007-08-20) [mydaily+SHCJ].avi [14.6MB]Shinhwa - Junjin Birthday & Fanmeeting on M.Net Wide News (2007-08-30) [syoungin].wmv [22.3MB]

available in my CB

:lol:http://clubbox.co.kr/wackycashewShinhwa - Junjin Birthday & Fanmeeting on ETN Entertainment Station (2007-08-20) [syoungin].avi [136.8MB]Shinhwa - Junjin Birthday & Fanmeeting on YTN Star News (2007-08-20) [oceans six].avi [49.1MB]Shinhwa - Junjin Birthday & Fanmeeting Version 1 on Mydaily News (2007-08-20) [mydaily+SHCJ].avi [11.0MB]Shinhwa - Junjin Birthday & Fanmeeting Version 2 on Mydaily News (2007-08-20) [mydaily+SHCJ].avi [14.6MB]Shinhwa - Junjin Birthday & Fanmeeting on M.Net Wide News (2007-08-30) [syoungin].wmv [22.3MB]

help me to view this video

Archived