[OFFICIAL] SHINHWA 신화 THREAD

Guest lenakeem

Guest theLEGEND

I don't know if you guys already saw this, but this is an old clip of Shinhwa in Happy Together.

Omg they're all extremely cute and dorky [especially JunJin] hahahaha! :lol:

http://youtube.com/watch?v=o0cIcvhXvyQ

I wish there were english caps for those who don't understand Korean...but unfortunately there aren't :( Sorry about that!

-Jessica

Actually.. you can find it on youtube with subs before but due to some violations(?), the video was being removed. You can get to watch the video (HQ!) with subs here. :)

• Replies 29.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[07.08.26] Hyesung shout Lee minwoo fighting on stage en200708260906381002_1.jpg

On the 25th, shin Hyesung held his first concert in japan and sang total of 15 songs

wink.gif manger's popularity is as good as hyesung's

after the concert ended, in the place where they held the concert celebration, a letter came. it was thought to be a fan's letter waiting at the enterance to shin hyesung but after seeing the letter is address to, a lot of people were shock.

beacuse it was for Hyeusng' manager and it was say that hyesung manager is very popular manager and even has a fanclub

wink.gif Lee minwoo fighting!'

during the cocnert, hyesung though of shinhwa member lee minwoo and say "today (25th) in seoul, Lee minwoo is also holding a cocnert. before comin to japan, we make a deal, and that is to make the fans shout lee minwoo fighting. after shouting that, they shouted Shin Hyesung fighting too!!

20070826100511.058.0.jpg

Credit ocean6 +dreamhyesung@shinhwa.biz

--------------------------------------------------

does this count as shinhwa? :T if not ill take out and post in heysungs thread....

[07.08.26][trans] Hyesung, to be recognise as local singer in Japan... Q&A interview

Jaja_Blink: hiii havent seen u before. o.o annyoung ^^ its okay as long as u will love shinhwa 4ever lol thanks for the link!!

Guest kassuma

i stumbled on this but i dont really know where this was taken but should be recent...i suspect from minwoo's concert but i tot only jin went to support but apparently dongwan & andy were there too & the crowd incited minwoo to give dongwan a boboh...

[fancam]070825 Minwoo Dongwan BoBoH

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_2IgGBGqEdU

credits: mofile tv

p/s: hope someone can help to clarify this...

Guest loving_D

i stumbled on this but i dont really know where this was taken but should be recent...i suspect from minwoo's concert but i tot only jin went to support but apparently dongwan & andy were there too & the crowd incited minwoo to give dongwan a boboh...

p/s: hope someone can help to clarify this...

like ginnie said, wandy were there on the first day. minwandy performed eusha eusha together. i think jinnie went on the second day. i saw a fancam for the first day, and minwan made andy say his lines and sing for his upcoming musical. very cute. :lol:

Do you like "Perfect Man" ?

Here's some Perfect Man versions by various people....Some I thought was quite good and some were unbearable. LOL. Of course, some were meant to be comical and thus, unbearable...ha!

Park Jung Ah - Female version of Perfect Man

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g-G-hEmnpd0

Golden Fish - Watch at your own risk. Spot the true Perfect Man.

SS501 - hmm..I am not familiar with them but looks like they knew some of the Shinhwa dance routine too

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=azN249TkSSQ

Was not impressed by this..Blackbeat can try harder.

1TYM attempted to be Perfect Man but oh no ..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NipEwJWAo6g

Perfect Man Dance Steps!

Laugh Out Loud Perfect Man MV. A parady by some students I believe.

Now..a request ...Please, anybody has HQ version of this clip of their performance at BUZZ show 2004? They sang Perfect Man, How Do I Say, Gonna Be Alright and Wedding. I love that performance.

It's Gonna be Alright @ Buzz Asia Concert - Dongwan forgot his lyrics and Minwoo shouted "It's alright!"

The real Perfect Men! @ Buzz Asia Concert

That was one HOT Wedding! @ Buzz Asia Concert

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_IInwgbJBbE

How Do I Say? @ Buzz Asia Concert

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nEEpW6c47rg

Can I say that the performances weren't perfect but I love the natural and lively atmophere in these performances!!

Anybody has the HQ version? Can you PM me please or let me know where I can find this in HQ?

edit:

Thank you much Angeldreams for PM-ing me the clip!

hello! i love shinhwa too! :)

are they going to have a concert this year or next just before they go to serve in the military? i'm waiting for the confirmation for so long! i'm willing to fly to wherever the concert will be held, that's how much i wanted to watch their concert. :D

glad there's a subbing team doing english subs of shinhwa guestings... too bad i can't use clubbox... :(

i'm afraid that they will all be too busy with their individual works that a concert as shinhwa will not be that easy to produce anymore in the future, that's why i really really wanted to watch one soon! hope to see them all together again!

Guest noona13

hey ginnie i always thought this was the funniest spoof of shinhwa i've seen so far

the wild eyes dance by park myung soo and gang during infinity challenge

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hojn_bbDrNw

but the one you posted is hilarious - my colleagues were wondering why i suddenly broke out in laughter in my little cubicle LMAO

Golden Fish - Watch at your own risk. Spot the true Perfect Man.

Guest Krain5

Hi everyone! It's been a while since I've been here and BOY did I have to backtrack. I'm so glad our boys are all busy and supporting each other. (Ahhh...Shinhwa love). Anyway, thanks for the links, translations and caps (Yay MinWan!). Totally satisfied my need for all that is Shinhwa...(and what better place to go than here right?)

Shinhwa Fighting! ^__^

Guest ADORE.you

Ginnie; I do have that performance, but i downloaded it ages ago. HAHA let me rummage through some of my cds to find it for you =) I'm not sure if its HQ or not, i can barely remember.

WILL BE BACK!

-EDIT-

Ok, so i looked through... and it seems as though i have LQ ones =( If anyone has the HQ versions, i'd like to request it too =)

Guest _untouchable*M

I just finished watching a video clip of Shinhwa on Youtube and it was really touching:

Shinhwa - A touching talk in 2000 (credits to snowwhite924 for uploading)

I watched it about twice so far in order to fully comprehend every single thing they said and it is so meaningful and shows how much they love their work and of course their members. I think I'll come back later with translations. :)

NVM, I just checked at snowwhite924 posted the clip with Engish Subs LOL

well, here's the link:

Guest square-boxes

i dunno if this is late but i just watched wannie;s MANWON. my goodness everyone should watch it!!! its hilarity ensured. i couldnt stop laughing. and also, it strengthem my resolute to marry wannie haahaahaa

spoilers below

there was this part where he cooked in a burglar suit heh heh and his cooking nearly cusght fire he was so scared he ran away screaming (: haahaa

he brought sweet potatoe too!! and i suspect after watching the show sweet potatoe can only do ONE trick and that is the handshake *sigh*

oh btw the food he cooked most have tasted quite bad cos the person who recieved it looked like she didnt really liked it.

haahaaand major plus point you get to see WOODONG! haahaa they are so funny, i think minwoo was gloating over the fact that its wannie;s turn to be on manwon now.

alot more moments i shall not spoil it.

are the english subs available is anyone doing it alr?

Guest nutzie

^ just to let you know, that might be more appropriate if you post it in dongwan's individual thread [although you mentioned minwan, but the focus was mainly on dongwan] unless you want to get suspended by the mods..

please read page 1 of this thread/my signature for further details.. if you're still not sure why i'm saying this, please pm me and i'll explain it to you more explicitly.. thank you..

Archived