[OFFICIAL] SHINHWA 신화 THREAD

Guest lenakeem

There are so many rumors regarding their enlising I don't know what to believe. Some of the possibility regarding enlisting:Junjin - might not have to go but maybe do "office duty" because of his bad eyesight?Hyesung - might not have to go but maybe do "office duty" because of his bad knee but there's also rumor he might not have to go at all because he has some other health issuesDongwan - might not have to go or do "office duty/cross street officer" duty because he is only son? (I guess his step-brother doesn't count)So for far only Eric, Minwoo, and Andy is suppose to go.But then, isn't Minwoo only son too? Maybe it got to do with "generation" of having one son only. I can't explain it but there's saying about having "one son" per each generation or something like that. Koreans are very into "blood lineage"....must carry on the "family" blood line so maybe Dongwan qualify?I guess we won't know for sure until next year when they make final announcement.

From what I've read, all the Shinhwa members, except Hyesung, will enroll next year. I think Hyesung doesn't have to go to the army because of health reasons. Someone please correct me if I'm wrong. And from the Article I've read in the Andy thread, it said that Shinhwa will be going on another Asian tour or something in December. So does that mean that they will release their album by the end of this year? Hope so. I can't wait to see them together once again.
I haven't heard back from Amy yet so hopefully I'll able to compile list when I'm not busy. I'll have to go back on lot of forums to check and make list.As for Hyesung's YSMM, I think I read in Hyesung's thread that it's been already subbed so check out Hyesung's thread.I'm finding that Hyesung's clips are being subbed faster than other members so some reason.
wow good idea! there is a lot of shows and etc that i would like to view again and this time with english subs. would liek to help soo bad, but don't know korean very well.ohh yah i would like the hyeusng YSMM to be subbed too please (:yayyy you like dongwan. funny? is funny and witty the same thing. don't they call dongwan witty guy?adorable!!! *sigh* love love theee chemisty between them

• Replies 29.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest ryuxeen
isn't Minwoo only son too?
i think he has a hyung (big brother)....
isn't Minwoo only son too?
i think he has a hyung (big brother)....

Guest kriza_09

^ yup.. minwoo has an older brother and an older sister..

- eric: 2 older sisters

- minwoo: 1 older brother + 1 older sister

- dongwan: the only son (+1 younger stepbrother)

- hyesung: 1 younger brother

- junjin: the only son (+1 younger stepsister from his stepmother and 1 younger stepbrother from his stepfather)

- andy: 1 older sister

i'm not sure with junjin, correct me if i'm wrong..

Guest nutzie

hahahah looks like it turns out that eric, junjin [possibly] and andy are the ones who are the only sons =P maybe they don't need to go after all!!! just kidding.. i think they still need to go even though they're the only sons.. well, it's not like they're gonna die in the army [knock on wood] or anything right?

Guest ricsam

- junjin: the only son (+1 younger stepsister from his stepmother and 1 younger stepbrother from his stepfather)

i'm not sure with junjin, correct me if i'm wrong..

jun jin has younger stepsister from his father not his mother .. and younger stepbrother from his mother

Guest adikkeluangman

Since 3 of them have new album. and i don't want to spam every thread asking same question. sorry.

i want to ask are they any plan to have south east asia tour. maybe a showcase, fanmeeting or concert. all my friends that shinhwa fans want to been dragging my along anywhere if any of shinhwa member will do that thing in SEA country...

i better save up some money soon.

i like minjin/jinmin. omg... ke ke ke...

Shinhwa is going to tour as a group at the end of this year. They will be having concerts in Asia. I forgot which Asian countries were mentioned but I know Korea was not listed which I thought was odd.

As for their individual concerts, I think Minwoo is having it at Korea tormorrow and Hyesung started his Japanese concert tour yesterday. And I think Junjin is busy getting ready for his next single and I don't think Dongwan has any plans for concerts.

Since 3 of them have new album. and i don't want to spam every thread asking same question. sorry.

i want to ask are they any plan to have south east asia tour. maybe a showcase, fanmeeting or concert. all my friends that shinhwa fans want to been dragging my along anywhere if any of shinhwa member will do that thing in SEA country...

i better save up some money soon.

i like minjin/jinmin. omg... ke ke ke...

Guest susymoon

hi the youtube clip of shinhwa in the car can someone tell me what´s the music that hyesung is singing starting at the 01:30 m please can someone tel me

Like I mentioned before I think there's a catch to rule about being "only son". I think it depends on how many generations of being only son. I would ask my husband but he'll catch on very fast as to why I'm asking and will tease me (awwww, are you boys going to the arm? what are you going to do now?). I can just imagine him constantly teaching so I'm not going to ask. :D

It's not that they are going to "die" during their training...with North Korean issues you never know if they have to go to war.

Actually for me, even if any one of them are exempted, if they are healthy, I would rather they serve the army ONLY because Koreans are very patriotic and they'll look down at you if you don't go when you are "healthy" to serve. Didn't one of the celebrity got very bad publicity because he said he was going to North Korean border to serve but something happened and he got released from the service for some medical reasons? I don't want something like that to happen to our boys. Korean men are very proud to "serve" their country and don't want any of our boys to be made fun or or be outcast.

hahahah looks like it turns out that eric, junjin [possibly] and andy are the ones who are the only sons =P maybe they don't need to go after all!!! just kidding.. i think they still need to go even though they're the only sons.. well, it's not like they're gonna die in the army [knock on wood] or anything right?

Hi,I don't know which shinhwa clip you are talking about but since you are interested in Hyesung singing, you should post in Hyesung's thread with link to the youtube so people can know what clip you are talking about.Since we were warned by the moderators not to disccus "just ONE" member here (eventhough you mentioned Shinhwa in your post), just wanted to redirect your question to Hyesung's thread.

Announcement:This thread is for discussion of Shinhwa only. If you want to talk about Shinhwa members' solo activities, you should post it on their own official threads, not here. Thank you for your co-operations.Korean Music Forum Moderators

hi the youtube clip of shinhwa in the car can someone tell me what´s the music that hyesung is singing starting at the 01:30 m please can someone tel me

Guest theLEGEND

MJ - Thanks for the pictures. (: I love that first one, they all look SOOO good! (: & the youtube links! The 3-year-old expressions from Heroine 6 were hilarious. It was so funny seeing Minbong, Andy, Eric, & Junjin (especially JJ) get all flustered & embarassed because they had to act cute. XD; & Dongwan's "mature" 3-year-old expression... I remember the first time I watched that, I fell over LAUGHING because I was so surprised that he did that. XD; I'm not even exaggerating, I was laughing so much. XD; & Hyesung is always the normal one. =P

If I'm not mistaken that picture was taken when they were in Turkey right? I've never seen any clips nor pictures about them in Turkey.

Their expressions are beyond what you can think of. I enjoyed that episode of Heroine 6 so much esp when one of the girls did a sexy dance to Hyesung and his reaction = priceless! :lol:

It was from Shinhwa Winter Story Album 2004-2005 Track no 4. :)

Hi,I don't know which shinhwa clip you are talking about but since you are interested in Hyesung singing, you should post in Hyesung's thread with link to the youtube so people can know what clip you are talking about.Since we were warned by the moderators not to disccus "just ONE" member here (eventhough you mentioned Shinhwa in your post), just wanted to redirect your question to Hyesung's thread.

Announcement:This thread is for discussion of Shinhwa only. If you want to talk about Shinhwa members' solo activities, you should post it on their own official threads, not here. Thank you for your co-operations.Korean Music Forum Moderators

Dear Mommie Alice, I think she was asking from the clip that I've posted earlier. It's actually a Shinhwa clip but it's just happened that Hyesung was singing in that clip but I've answered her question. Sorry for the confusion. :D

Okay. Thanks. I think I'm becoming paranoid....don't want see this thread closed when I come back from my vacation. :D

It was from Shinhwa Winter Story Album 2004-2005 Track no 4. :)

Dear Mommie Alice, I think she was asking from the clip that I've posted earlier. It's actually a Shinhwa clip but it's just happened that Hyesung was singing in that clip but I've answered her question. Sorry for the confusion. :D

Guest sunnydays.

There are so many rumors regarding their enlising I don't know what to believe. Some of the possibility regarding enlisting:Junjin - might not have to go but maybe do "office duty" because of his bad eyesight?

Hi Mommy Alice, thanks for informing us about the army thing. O__O Actually, I never even heard about the "first son" thing until now. D: Wahh, that's really confusing. Although I would like for all of it to be straightened out too, I kinda don't wanna get on that topic until later... :P I guess I hate facing the fact that they'll be gone for 2 years... ahh...

Oh, & I thought Junjin fixed his eyesight? I dunno, maybe it's just a figment of my imagination. x__x But in some news articles, they included him when they listed the Shinhwa members serving in the army.

If I'm not mistaken that picture was taken when they were in Turkey right? I've never seen any clips nor pictures about them in Turkey.

Their expressions are beyond what you can think of. I enjoyed that episode of Heroine 6 so much esp when one of the girls did a sexy dance to Hyesung and his reaction = priceless! :lol:

HAHAHA! Hyesung's reaction was so funny. XD; He was like... shy, except he was "enjoying" it. XD; & then when he stuck his tongue out, so cuute. (: LOL. & Eric's sexy dance. PUAHAHA. hottie. (;

Actually, here's a clip from youtube, it says that they're in Turkey, & apparently they were shooting for their song "Sorrow"? & they're wearing the same clothes as in the picture you posted, so I'm thinking that's where it's from. ^^; but yeah, here:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5ZOqq2J6ZJA

^ It's all RicJinDy, & you can see Eric bothering Andy & Junjin while they talk for the interview. XD; Junjin & Eric look SO good... <3 Andy's hair is a little weird for me, but he's still adorable. (:

Guest ichikawaii

hiii ><

first time posting here D=

and i was wondering

if anyone has a shinhwa cartoon timetable kinda thing? ><

sorry to be a bother.. ><

Guest susymoon
Like I mentioned before I think there's a catch to rule about being "only son". I think it depends on how many generations of being only son. I would ask my husband but he'll catch on very fast as to why I'm asking and will tease me (awwww, are you boys going to the arm? what are you going to do now?). I can just imagine him constantly teaching so I'm not going to ask. :DIt's not that they are going to "die" during their training...with North Korean issues you never know if they have to go to war.Actually for me, even if any one of them are exempted, if they are healthy, I would rather they serve the army ONLY because Koreans are very patriotic and they'll look down at you if you don't go when you are "healthy" to serve. Didn't one of the celebrity got very bad publicity because he said he was going to North Korean border to serve but something happened and he got released from the service for some medical reasons? I don't want something like that to happen to our boys. Korean men are very proud to "serve" their country and don't want any of our boys to be made fun or or be outcast.Hi,I don't know which shinhwa clip you are talking about but since you are interested in Hyesung singing, you should post in Hyesung's thread with link to the youtube so people can know what clip you are talking about.Since we were warned by the moderators not to disccus "just ONE" member here (eventhough you mentioned Shinhwa in your post), just wanted to redirect your question to Hyesung's thread.Announcement:This thread is for discussion of Shinhwa only. If you want to talk about Shinhwa members' solo activities, you should post it on their own official threads, not here. Thank you for your co-operations.Korean Music Forum Moderators
:huh: it´s about them all they all in the car,i was just descriving the part of the clip so people could understand the music i was talking about ...
If I'm not mistaken that picture was taken when they were in Turkey right? I've never seen any clips nor pictures about them in Turkey.Their expressions are beyond what you can think of. I enjoyed that episode of Heroine 6 so much esp when one of the girls did a sexy dance to Hyesung and his reaction = priceless! :lol:It was from Shinhwa Winter Story Album 2004-2005 Track no 4. :) Dear Mommie Alice, I think she was asking from the clip that I've posted earlier. It's actually a Shinhwa clip but it's just happened that Hyesung was singing in that clip but I've answered her question. Sorry for the confusion. :D
thank you,and thanks for explaining that the clip was about them all you understanded ;)

!!!!

i don't want shinhwa to go to the army!!!

2 years without them!!

torture!! loll

I Wish that they do a concert in America!!

i mean HOW ABOUT the AMERICAN ASIAN FANS!!! T_TT

lol my dad's been teasing me because i've been crying over shinhwa going to the army!!! bleh

i think the first son thing only applies if there is only one son in the whole entire family, which would mean it includes all cousins and stuff.

Or if the father has already passed away....

but im not sure. cus if it was just only son in EACH family, a LOT of people wouldnt have to go to the army.

junjin might go to the office duty one because of his eyesight, but he'll have to get tested again before thats settled.

plus, it would probably be better if he just went to the "labor" one cus there's a lot of problems with the office duty and celebrities right now.

(ie. Psy and Chun Myung Hoon have to go back to the army because of some problem with their office duties)

[07.08.25][news] Jinsyung comedian 2 pax grp, “The Birds” video will be published.

jinsyung people!!! wooot!! not ricdy nor is it ricsyung but jinsyung!!! read the article!!

[07.08.25][news] Shin Hyesung “First Person” is a deep pure love… during 19…

[07.08.25][news] Shin Hyesung, “I started my 20s as Shinhwa and ended with Shinhwa.”

i loved this article. hyesung made me all emotional ><" but its true what he said and thats why i love shinhwa.

WANNA SEE RICSYUNG CAPS?! CLICK MEEE!!!!

sry about all the links guys. but im not allowed to take out the articles from the website. but at least there still the article ^^

FLiPSiDE LOL i love the clip xD hehe eric is hyper spitting and then going "daaahhhh" hehe i wanna bring him home with me ^^ not much people will kno him at my school HAHAHA

Guest xx shh

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5ZOqq2J6ZJA

^ It's all RicJinDy, & you can see Eric bothering Andy & Junjin while they talk for the interview. XD; Junjin & Eric look SO good... <3 Andy's hair is a little weird for me, but he's still adorable. (:

AH! eric is so adorable in that video! he's always so playful, even on camera! jin looks incredible with that hair -- so sexy<3. eric's hair is a little weird for me, andy's too but they're still gorgeous!

Guest satisfaction!

I don't know if you guys already saw this, but this is an old clip of Shinhwa in Happy Together.

Omg they're all extremely cute and dorky [especially JunJin] hahahaha! :lol:

http://youtube.com/watch?v=o0cIcvhXvyQ

I wish there were english caps for those who don't understand Korean...but unfortunately there aren't :( Sorry about that!

^nvm see `the_LEGEND's post below.

-Jessica

edit.

@`the_LEGEND: Oh omg, cooool :) Thanks!

Archived