[OFFICIAL] SHINHWA 신화 THREAD

Guest lenakeem

Guest sunnydays.

010908 X-file mystery of human body, X-file skydiving preparation (plus the one in the amusement park), 010812 babysitting (ricsyungwan) and also the minjin one...

and the last one.. don't forget to show them the guerilla concert.. that's a must.. anyway, i'd like to recommend you guys all to download 060717 mnet wide - shinhwa asia tour concert in busan interview and watch it from 00:55 to 01:05.. my brother and i have watched that 10 secs of vid for more than 20 times just to get a laugh from it.. no korean knowledge is necessary.. ^^

KRIZA! come by more often, we miss youu<3

Thanks for all these recommendations. (: I think i'm going to watch all of them myself. LOL! OH YES, THE GUERILLA CONCERT! That is a MUST. Must must must. Oh, & the xfiles! Definately. I fell in love with Junjin after watching the theme park one. ^^;

The interview clip was SO funny. XD; That was so hilarious~ Eric's english is<3 Junjin is... a weirdo. XD; LOL! I'm going to watch the whole thing, but thanks for bringing it up. (:

I am glad so many of you like the mini I PRAY FOR YOU collection. Do any of you have any other oldies but goodies performances on youtube to share? I like watching them perform live.

Apart from that, their most natural and witty interviews are always entertaining to watch. They have chemistry together...no matter if they are dancing, singing or just giving each other a hard time.

Hi Ginnie! Same here, I love their performances. (:

Here is one, they're singing a few songs from their Winter Story 04-05. It's very cute, & you can tell they're happy & they have so much energy. (: I love these songs that they sing, so it was a joy when I watched it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZAOez8bEtVQ

Eusha Eusha is one of my favorite to watch~ This one is one that Nat showed a while ago, but their energy is so great here. I love Eric's hair XD; & Dongwan just goes crazy with his dancing.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SaUwqaqZ7Q0

this clip reminds me of the time hyesung requested junjin to say hello in 7 different languages. lol

seen here at 2:01 - 2:30

jin: korean..annyeonghaseyo -> english..hi -> japanese..konichiwa -> chinese..yaya (T_T) -> afghanistani..beef broth (in korean)

shinhwa are such a crack <3

HAHAH! OMG, thank you for that link. (: "Yaya!" Ahh, Junjin is so cute. He's so clueless~ :P i love how they egg him on. XD; And then later on, when Andy & Minwoo try to drown their manager. Keke, mischievous.<3

• Replies 29.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest fallen_angel

im a newly shinhwa fan so i havent seen much of their videos but i first fell in love with them when i was watching the infinite challenge and dongwan was the news person so funny!!! i think i like dongwan the most out of everyone cos he is soo funny and exciting =) anyway subbing durin their army service would be good it would be especially good if someone did the xman germany special x)

Guest noona13

edit: ok took out da image just to be safe - sorry everyone! :)

RICSYUNG LURVE..and hyesung's still in denial!

"Awkward with Eric"

Singer Shin Hye Sung surprised the guests in a recent recording of MBC's 'Yu Jae Suk Kim Won Hee Come Play' by saying "Although we Shinhwa members have been together through everything for 10 years, if Eric and I are alone together it's awkward."

Shin Hye Sung said that "When the other members are there Eric and I fool around the most but when only the two of us are left there's nothing to talk about and it's awkward."

At this point Chae Yeon said that before the recording of 'Come Play,' she sent a text message to Eric saying, "I'm coming out with Shin Hye Sung. If there is any fun story tell me." However, Eric replied, "I never had fun stuff with him. Tell him I love him instead."

At this Shin Hye Sung made everyone laugh by retorting "The I love you phrase is even more awkward."

This awkward relationship between Shin Hye Sung and Eric airs on the 24th 10:50PM.

credits to: midnightgirl13@shinhwa.biz + only_shinwa@shinhwachangjo.net + cafe.daum.net/SHINHWA79

and fallen angel: i love the infinite challenge vid too! esp the part during the news segment where junjin acted out the 3-second delay...hahahaha

Guest theLEGEND

Nat.. I think you still have to take out the :)

Let me share with you guys some pictures so that I'm not considered as spamming. :D

NO HOTLINKING! NO QUOTING PICTURES!

%7Boption%7Dhttp://img525.imageshack.us/img525/8229/234042208294947xlpzdjnptz8.jpg' alt='234042208294947xlpzdjnptz8.jpg'>

japankboomvol20sh05rm8fx3.jpg

japankboomvol20sh04gd6lw2.jpg

2153273503118cxsmlynsfg3.jpg

Guest veraciously

LOL, I find that so unbelievable about RicSyung. But maybe it's true.. I remember the first time I saw RicSyung, that Love Letter episode where they did the Love Tumble game together (competing against WanDy) and said, "This is the first time we've hugged throughout Shinhwa's career." I was just like, "Wow they have to be kidding!".

It's very strange because you see a *lot* of RicSyung interaction in so many clips. I even saw a clip of them drinking soju on-stage when a show was ending.. which you know, to me, seems like a thing only close friends would do. But I guess it can be true that they can only really be comfortable when others are around. And aww, "Tell him I love him". RicSyung love is so true.

It was crap weather yesterday so I watched Infinity Challenge - one of the best Shinhwa variety show appearances ever! I loved the revelations news section with Dongwan and Junjin reporting. And who got picked as the unofficial 7th Shinhwa member.. ;) IC Wild Eyes performance rocked, too. Just too funny.

Guest fallen_angel

^ i agree with you infinite challange is the best!! it was funny how everyone was pulling junjins face to make it seem like bad coverage xD i was craking up so bad!! anyone got xman germany special subs?

Guest theLEGEND

^ i agree with you infinite challange is the best!! it was funny how everyone was pulling junjins face to make it seem like bad coverage xD i was craking up so bad!! anyone got xman germany special subs?

You can get it from X-Man Official Thread here. Just scroll down until you saw "X-MAN SOFT SUBS" and voila! The subs are there, just search for the spesific episode. Hope that helps. :)

Guest nutzie

Nat.. I think you still have to take out the %7Boption%7D tag because I remember one of the mods gave a warning regarding this issue (not in this thread btw). :)

but but.. ahjumma, that wasn't mee!!! >_<"

Guest theLEGEND

but but.. ahjumma, that wasn't mee!!! >_<"

LOL! I'm sorry because you both have the same icon so I thought it's you. Sorry.. :sweatingbullets: Psstt.. Don't call me ahjumma!!! <_<

noona13, you still have to take out the %7Boption%7D tag because I remember one of the mods gave a warning regarding this issue (not in this thread btw). :)

http://youtube.com/watch?v=oyW5Dy2SPEM >> One of my favorite interviews. :lol:

http://youtube.com/watch?v=a518HO1PMw4 >> Shinhwa's 3 years old expression.

>> Hyesung is such a dork! LOL!

http://youtube.com/watch?v=44kG4jbiYgs >> :D

Shinhwa with dogs..

http://youtube.com/watch?v=zQtf_aT8KNk

http://youtube.com/watch?v=htGoIexQgGI

Guest sunnydays.

noona13, thanks for the news about Hyesung & Eric. D: Ahh, that's so sad, it's awkward when it's only them... haha, Eric & his "I love you"s. (: The fun stuff, I can accept, but I think that they get together alone to talk on a more serious note... like, I can picture them going out for drinks & talking about life & whatnot. XD;

MJ - Thanks for the pictures. (: I love that first one, they all look SOOO good! (: & the youtube links! The 3-year-old expressions from Heroine 6 were hilarious. It was so funny seeing Minbong, Andy, Eric, & Junjin (especially JJ) get all flustered & embarassed because they had to act cute. XD; & Dongwan's "mature" 3-year-old expression... I remember the first time I watched that, I fell over LAUGHING because I was so surprised that he did that. XD; I'm not even exaggerating, I was laughing so much. XD; & Hyesung is always the normal one. =P

Guest fatcat

Noona13, i know you are excited about the oil and water relationship of those 2 but you should quote pics. You can quote but you have to take the IMG tag off. Little suggestion to make this thread stay(no more warning), Hope you don;t mind.

what can i say, i guess they are famous for it(not liking each other in front of othet but deep down they know that they can't live without seeing each other LOL)

Guest angel2nyt

RICSYUNG LURVE..and hyesung's still in denial!

thanks for this

hahaha

i cant belive hyesung is still in the denial stage

i thought he has already accepted the fact

hahahaha

However, Eric replied, "I never had fun stuff with him. Tell him I love him instead."

hahaha

this just made my day

Guest fallen_angel

You can get it from X-Man Official Thread here. Just scroll down until you saw "X-MAN SOFT SUBS" and voila! The subs are there, just search for the spesific episode. Hope that helps. :)

thankyou so much for this info!! ive been looking for this episode for ages!! thankyou =D

Guest kfosho
I was thinking when members are in army and we need Shinhwa-fix, I'll do some translations to keep us "sane" until they come out.I want to compile list of any video/clips that was already English subbed, either into video or translated in words only but not hardsubbed, so that I WON'T repeat work that was already done.If you guys know any, could you list it for me?For example:YSMM Ep. 24 - Hyesung (hardsubbed)Yoon Do Hyun Love Letter - Dongwan, Minwoo (hardsubbed, word translations)Thanks
wow good idea! there is a lot of shows and etc that i would like to view again and this time with english subs. would liek to help soo bad, but don't know korean very well.ohh yah i would like the hyeusng YSMM to be subbed too please (:
im a newly shinhwa fan so i havent seen much of their videos but i first fell in love with them when i was watching the infinite challenge and dongwan was the news person so funny!!! i think i like dongwan the most out of everyone cos he is soo funny and exciting =) anyway subbing durin their army service would be good it would be especially good if someone did the xman germany special x)
yayyy you like dongwan. funny? is funny and witty the same thing. don't they call dongwan witty guy?
^^ OMG RICSYUNG! HAHAHA. That oil/water relationship they share is just so darn cute!
adorable!!! *sigh* love love theee chemisty between them

Guest fallen_angel

yayyy you like dongwan. funny? is funny and witty the same thing. don't they call dongwan witty guy?

yeh they do but i find him to be th funniest and wittiest out of all of them =D

Guest _untouchable*M

i love them!!!!! most of them almost 30 rite?? when they want to enrolled for their national service???

From what I've read, all the Shinhwa members, except Hyesung, will enroll next year. I think Hyesung doesn't have to go to the army because of health reasons. Someone please correct me if I'm wrong.

And from the Article I've read in the Andy thread, it said that Shinhwa will be going on another Asian tour or something in December. So does that mean that they will release their album by the end of this year? Hope so. I can't wait to see them together once again.

Archived