[OFFICIAL] SHINHWA 신화 THREAD

Guest lenakeem

• Replies 29.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest robotic

anyway, i'd like to recommend you guys all to download 060717 mnet wide - shinhwa asia tour concert in busan interview and watch it from 00:55 to 01:05.. my brother and i have watched that 10 secs of vid for more than 20 times just to get a laugh from it.. no korean knowledge is necessary.. ^^

thanks for the recommendation..i've just found and watched it

http://youtube.com/watch?v=X5zTgH1fz08

rofl..trust shinhwa to always have fun in interviews

shinhwa greetings: eric in english.. dongwan in japanese.. finally junjin with his chinese jibberish

also keep your eye out for junjin and eric fooling around at the chinese press conference..

watch jin do a cartwheel and eric jumping around =)

this clip reminds me of the time hyesung requested junjin to say hello in 7 different languages. lol

seen here at 2:01 - 2:30

jin: korean..annyeonghaseyo -> english..hi -> japanese..konichiwa -> chinese..yaya (T_T) -> afghanistani..beef broth (in korean)

shinhwa are such a crack <3

for introducing shinhwa to newbies definitely get them to watch:

- heroine 5

- xman ep 49 & 50

- happy together shinhwa new year segment..

(watch the members introduce themselves as: shy guy, sf cartoon, little prince .etc and pit themselves against one another in scissors, paper, rock)

http://youtube.com/watch?v=YKVL081lm84

- xman germany special ep 135, 136 and 137

- music videos: perfect man, brand new, crazy, angel, young gunz, winter story (so lovely!), throw my fist

for me - it was the random shinhwa clips that drew me to them as a bunch of funny guys..

minjin babysitting (my first taste of shinhwa).. junjin imitating the triple jointed kid.. wanminjin crashing sung shi kyun's date..

...their music came after

i think the way i discovered shinhwa was great as i started off loving their outgoing and carefree personalities before finding out about their talented musical abilities .. thus instigating in me a full blown shinhwa obsession on all levels)

definitely worthwhile to check out the collection of shinhwa eng subbed videos

http://www.youtube.com/groups_videos?name=ShinhwaGlish

Guest noona13

Hey, that could be a good topic for this topic (mind you, if this has been discussed before, just nevermind it!)... What would you use to introduce a newbie to Shinhwa?

you're right - that's a pretty cool topic to discuss... i'd pretty much ask them to go on youtube and type shinhwa in the search field and watch EVERYTHING that comes up... coz i think when they start with one they can't stop! but for discussion's sake here are my picks...

variety shows - x-man germany special and love letter season 1

interviews/behind the scenes - the fanmeet where they celebrated dongwan's and hyesung's birthdays and where they were so incredibly crazy? this one here! and also the ivyclub and buckaroo shoots too...

music videos - wedding... just like some of you have mentioned! and angel, crazy, brand new and throw my fist

albums - wedding and brand new

Guest nurkeyandie

hi, everyone (welcome back, kriza)! :)

i think the way i discovered shinhwa was great as i started off loving their outgoing and carefree personalities before finding out about their talented musical abilities .. thus instigating in me a full blown shinhwa obsession on all levels)

^kewl. that's the same way i got hooked on shinhwa. and since i'm a relatively new fan, i think i'm just beginning to really comprehend how talented they are (especially when i watch old clips of their live perfs). :)

you're right - that's a pretty cool topic to discuss... i'd pretty much ask them to go on youtube and type shinhwa in the search field and watch EVERYTHING that comes up... coz i think when they start with one they can't stop! but for discussion's sake here are my picks...

^that's exactly what i told my friend two days ago! :lol: she's seen eric in dramas, but she doesn't know about shinhwa. i haven't seen her since but i will follow up and hopefully, shinhwa will have one more fan soon. :D

:) Hi, everyone...I saw this from Arirang. Now, "Handkerchief" by Kim Dongwan is No.one in the rank. Pls, let's go for vote at this link.

Link: http://www.arirang.co.kr/Tv/Pops_Weekly10....=Ra&ptitle=

http://i161.photobucket.com/albums/t211/su...inhwa/chart.jpg

credits to arirang.co.kr+kimdongwanthailand.net

Reminder:

This thread is for discussion of Shinhwa only. If you want to talk about Shinhwa members' solo activities, you should post it on their own official threads, not here. Thank you for your co-operations.

So next time you have info about Dongwan's solo activities, please post it in his thread:

http://www.soompi.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=143272

Guest veraciously

Guys, I'm so glad I brought up the whole introduction-to-newbies topic because honestly, I'm such a newbie fan that I hadn't yet seen some of those videos! Like the Buckaroo shooting interview - totally new to me, and I laughed my head off watching it! Andy was so ridiculous and cute. I loved how Hyesung noted Junjin's lack of fashion sense.. "Would be good if he had even just a little fashion sense!" It was just too funny. <33

I can really understand why somebody would be a fan of a single member but not of the band.. Especially the members who have very unique, wonderful solo careers. Like loving Eric in dramas only or Minwoo's solo artist image.. When I heard about Hyesung's solo concerts in Japan selling out just like that, I thought to myself, "Those can't all be Shinhwa fans!". And hearing Hyesung is the most popular member in Japan, I'm pretty sure there are tons of people there who love our Shinhwa angel individually without really caring for Shinhwa.

I personally began liking individual members before I got into Shinhwa. So in a way I was an Andy fan and an Eric fan before I discovered Shinhwa as a whole was simply filled with awesomeness.

I did this a lot back in the day! :D

Though I wouldn't recommend watching that Shinhwa-in-North-Korea clip first (I think it comes up first when you search Shinhwa on youtube).. The guys do an okay job but the audience is clearly not warming up to them at all, it's quite awkward to watch. :sweatingbullets:

Guest kfosho
Guys, I'm so glad I brought up the whole introduction-to-newbies topic because honestly, I'm such a newbie fan that I hadn't yet seen some of those videos! Like the Buckaroo shooting interview - totally new to me, and I laughed my head off watching it! Andy was so ridiculous and cute. I loved how Hyesung noted Junjin's lack of fashion sense.. "Would be good if he had even just a little fashion sense!" It was just too funny. <33I can really understand why somebody would be a fan of a single member but not of the band.. Especially the members who have very unique, wonderful solo careers. Like loving Eric in dramas only or Minwoo's solo artist image.. When I heard about Hyesung's solo concerts in Japan selling out just like that, I thought to myself, "Those can't all be Shinhwa fans!". And hearing Hyesung is the most popular member in Japan, I'm pretty sure there are tons of people there who love our Shinhwa angel individually without really caring for Shinhwa.I personally began liking individual members before I got into Shinhwa. So in a way I was an Andy fan and an Eric fan before I discovered Shinhwa as a whole was simply filled with awesomeness.I did this a lot back in the day! :DThough I wouldn't recommend watching that Shinhwa-in-North-Korea clip first (I think it comes up first when you search Shinhwa on youtube).. The guys do an okay job but the audience is clearly not warming up to them at all, it's quite awkward to watch. :sweatingbullets:
i think a lot of people just like one member of any group and then later fall for teh whole group.for me i just liked eric in the beginning and then it slowly started moving towards hyesugn, then minwoo, dongwan, andy, and then junjin (: ahah it just moved like that eheh.aha yes that north korea video clip, love wathcing them perform, but yah the audience wasn't very happy about it i guess. but i still wathc it now and then.my first video i watched of them was thier concert on angel<<my favorite song now!!! really love taht song and everything about it.dude i'm soo excited for their 9th album, i go crazy just thinking about it.
I am in a youtube-Shinhwa mode this weekend....especially the song I PRAY FOR YOU. For some reason this song is with me the entire weekend! Maybe because I like the Minwan rendition of I PRAY FOR YOU recently! It is always so fun to sing along with this song. They were also always wearing fruity pink or fruity orange when they performed this song! OKAY> I PRAY FOR YOU OVERLOAD!
wow talk about hard work (:good job and i like how you described the clothing. ahah they have really funky clothes for that songbut yah the song is nice i like minwoo's part, cause his voice is soo soft and in the clouds kind of voice.ahah shinhwa youtube mode, ahah i had that! i htink i watched everything on shinhwa on youtube, it was a crazyy mode!!! hope yours won't be liike that, it literally took over my life.
nat, junjin is scared of water? didn't know that...must watch the germany special again. :D anyway, i wonder who eric'll save first? i'm guessing andy... :D angeldreams, thanks for replying to my question, and yeah, now i remember reading your reply...haha, minbong wants to perform cpr on sungie? over my dead body! i'll beat him to it! :lol: don't really know about a lot of minsyung moments...must look for more proof of minsyung love...right now i remember that vid of minwoo getting hurt at one of their concerts and hyesung kept saying, "minwoo, where does it hurt? where?" and that one pic where they're both seated on the floor (i think they were in japan) and minwoo's hugging hyesung's back... :D edit: oh, and that one vid where hyesung got annoyed with eric and minwoo kinda stopped eric from approaching hyesung by giving him a small spank on the shoulder! hahaha!
ahah myabe not scared, but doesn't like it. cuase i remmeber wathcing a clip of junjin having to do a dive into a pool, and he wouldn't. he said he didn't liek water. ahah i will quote him he said. "i hate mool" ahhaha hecka funny. and then walked off the diving thing.
you know what, ginnie, i also think it was minwoo and dongwan singing that part. coz the top part of the harmony is a little too high to be hyesung's voice (i think, but i'm not sure, minwoo's voice is higher than hyesung's?). and i don't know about other fans, but at least on this thread, i don't think anyone really took that news about minwoo saving eric first seriously. we all know how much shinhwa love each other. you're right, it's just a silly and funny question. :)
hmm i never thought of that. myabe heysung doesn't have the voice that coudl go that high. maybe dongwan but i dont' wkno about minwoo. hmmmm

Guest kfosho

mommie alice - hahaha no i didn't =P and good point you have there.. i'm curious too.. edward?

anyways, the only minsyung i've seen so far [i mean during this period of solo activities..] they're so cutee.. i love the 1% minwoo and 99% hyesung =P

http://youtube.com/watch?v=o5_qlVqUzik

wow that is hecka funny. maybe true though.

cuase hyeusng is very popular in japan right?

aahah i love them together.

who is older??

first, I must say that i am very sad about the continuous "warning issues" in this thread, i mean i check this thread out for like 5 times a day. It has become my hobby so i will be crushed if this thread get closed. I must be more careful from now on.And sorry if i ever did something that break the rules.

seconds, those pics are giving this thread some light back. So does the clip of M.net Japan, i love how Minwoo was like "yes, yes" along while Hyesung is telling that all of those who holding orange balloons are his fan, then Minwoo realizes the question then ask HS when did he say that LOL. I agree LOL at 1% and 99%. And senior, and junior, i remember HS said it once during MW's show case.

ahah wow five times a day, that is a lot. i try to do it everyday, but yah it doesn't work out like that. as much as i love shinhwa, it doesn't work....

ahha i'm sorry too if i broke any rules, please don't kick me off.

quarrels and suspensions are stupid i thought that this thread was created because of one and only one thing,the immense love whe all have for all SHINHWA members,specially JUNJIN :blush: hehe,soo all off us should get along and not argue a suspend because we come from every corner of e world and whe should all like each other because it would be a shame if any member of shinhwa shaw is fan not getting allong

P.S. sorry for the bad english

junjin (: ahahha i prefer all of them!

yes i say shinhwa fans unite and no fighting.

cause what kind of shinhw fans woud we be if we fought right?

ahah love teh idae htat we all ove shinhwa so very much and is able to tlak about it here on this lovely thread.

Oof!

What happened to Kassuma in Soompi?

I remember her consistent posts of Shinhwa videos on Youtube.

I love her for that! :)

Did she break a rule here?

People in Soompi are getting to misunderstand Shinhwa a bit in terms of their future activities.

They think that Shinhwa is going to break up after their 9th album because of the army.

I tried to clarify it in the Pictures Thread.

ahah lets hope not.

i know i know. dude shinhwa will last forever, i don't like it when ppl say "omgohs htey are getting too old" and stuff like that. cause they get better and better as they age! right girls?

OMG, looking at the Young Gunz pic makes me remember my first impression for Minbong. I mean, his fake glasses and cute expression made my heart melt. Since then, my love grows stronger and stronger and shift to Shihwa, the six lovely, playful men on earth.

I am way to sensitive now, better stop

anyways, thanks for sharing those pics

those fake glasses were beautful. as lame as they were, i loved them on him. he could pull those off very well.

*runs off and goes to watch the mv*

Guest prizzyy

As for me, I've showed my mom & aunt Love Letter, Happy Together, Heroine 6, Infinity Challenge, X-Man and followed by the concert DVDs. At least they kinda got hooked into them. :P

LOL, the best people you can convert into shinhwa fans are PARENTS, RELATIVES, SILBLINGS AND CLOSE FRIENDS!

esp parents LOL. you know, financial support for concerts dvds, merchandises and stuffs HAHA! :lol:

ah~ not much news on SHINHWA these days~

I was thinking when members are in army and we need Shinhwa-fix, I'll do some translations to keep us "sane" until they come out.

I want to compile list of any video/clips that was already English subbed, either into video or translated in words only but not hardsubbed, so that I WON'T repeat work that was already done.

If you guys know any, could you list it for me?

For example:

YSMM Ep. 24 - Hyesung (hardsubbed)

Yoon Do Hyun Love Letter - Dongwan, Minwoo (hardsubbed, word translations)

Thanks

Guest kriza_09

^ i think crystalis has already made the list.. you should ask her for it.. she also made a group on youtube titled eng-subbed shinhwa vids or something like that.. the 2 years when they are in you-know-what is definitely the right time to do translations of their vids.. since there won't be any new vids coming out (except from hyesung) and we definitely need something to keep us 'sane'..

oh and if you're going to do translation, please do the good morning part 2.. i know it hasn't been translated yet.. ^^

Thanks. I'll PM Amy.

I'm at work so I'm trying to remember what Good Morning Part 2 is. Is it the one with Eric was sick with cold so he couldn't talk? It had Christams background setting and had one female and one male host/hostess? I think Hyesung and Junjin had their "real" Korean name tag on them and members had to call them by their "real" name, Philgo and Choongjae?

If not, what is it about?

^ i think crystalis has already made the list.. you should ask her for it.. she also made a group on youtube titled eng-subbed shinhwa vids or something like that.. the 2 years when they are in you-know-what is definitely the right time to do translations of their vids.. since there won't be any new vids coming out (except from hyesung) and we definitely need something to keep us 'sane'..

oh and if you're going to do translation, please do the good morning part 2.. i know it hasn't been translated yet.. ^^

[07.08.22] [Diary] Andy: "At this Moment.."

[07.08.20] [polls] Asia's Most Wanted K-Drama Award/Pops In Seoul chart There's this poll on Arirang for Asia's Most Wanted K-Drama Award for the Korea Drama Festival 2007... And Super Rookie has made it to the list!

Only members can vote, and you can vote once per day after log-in, so if you're a member of Arirang. For those who are not members...sign up ok? smile.gif

Here's the link: http://www.arirang.co.kr/event/2007_KDF/vote.asp

And while we're at this, please also vote for Dongwan's 'Handkerchief' which is currently number 2 on the Pops in Seoul chart (no registration is required for this one). You can vote three times but not for the same song tho (damn...)

The link's this one:

http://www.arirang.co.kr/Tv/Pops_Wee...w_t=Ra&ptitle=

credits:midnightgirl13 @ shinhwabiz

Krizza LOL omg whenever i see ur post'sit makes me hyper xD they're so cute! krizza is making me fall for ricsyung now -____- BUT NEVER FEAR!! *watch's ricdy on youtube* haha minwoo & dongwan are so cute haha never noticed them as a couple before. i thought minwoo would save andy first because he would always pick andy on variety shows.

FLiPSiDE

LOL omg haha eric is all pouting and we like its ok eric!! *pulls hyesung to hug eric* =P ahhh am i MAKING them do it instead of them wanting to ? ahh im so mean -___- but ricsyung is 4ever!! haha LOL!!! omg i want to save all that money to buy other stuff too but o wells thats what we gotta do when we have so awwsomely great friends

sungmin thanks for the info ^^ i voted is it for everyday?

thanks the rest for the links to youtube videos!!! are we living off those old shinhwa clips again? cuz they never get old? haha :P

those are brilliant ideas..

to keep ourselves catching up with ALL Shinhwa vidoes that hasn't been subbed and watched yet..

how about some old clips? some haven't seen before..

and for those who wanted to have it subbed??

such as the Guerilla concert..

as well Good Morning show Part 2..

hope im not pushy here..

just making some suggestions.. if they are, though..

:wub:

[Pics] 070823 Music in My Heart: Andy + Cast Members Photos << click ME!!!!

oh ME TOO! Minwoo in the Young Gunz video is what blew me away. I was like, wow! WHAT A DORK. :wub:

but I must say, it was Dongwan who I first took notice of. That boy (okay, man) is just too handsome <3

AND YES YES! I really want to watch their Guerilla concert... SUBBED! Just the blind-folding parts and stuff though ^^

and maybe them advertising too!

Thanks. I'll PM Amy.

I'm at work so I'm trying to remember what Good Morning Part 2 is. Is it the one with Eric was sick with cold so he couldn't talk? It had Christams background setting and had one female and one male host/hostess? I think Hyesung and Junjin had their "real" Korean name tag on them and members had to call them by their "real" name, Philgo and Choongjae?

If not, what is it about?

Yes it is Mommie Alice. That's the one.

It was sometime the first week of January and they talked about winning the Daesang. It also had interviews with their moms at their Winter 2004 concert.

Sorry, one of use should of caught this post and reminded her ourselves.

Where Edwards? Is Edwards tired of us already? LOL!

Reminder:

This thread is for discussion of Shinhwa only. If you want to talk about Shinhwa members' solo activities, you should post it on their own official threads, not here. Thank you for your co-operations.

So next time you have info about Dongwan's solo activities, please post it in his thread:

http://www.soompi.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=143272

Guest Despoina

Quick question, is Shinhwa going to release a 9th album? I feel behind and thus I'm updating myself on everything Shinhwa (what a lovely journey it is).

Shinhwa is love! <3

Just had to say it

Last I heard it is going to be released early Spring next year around March.

Quick question, is Shinhwa going to release a 9th album? I feel behind and thus I'm updating myself on everything Shinhwa (what a lovely journey it is).

Shinhwa is love! <3

Just had to say it

Archived