[OFFICIAL] SHINHWA 신화 THREAD

Guest lenakeem

Guest cpopbaby19

^Aww. haaha. I totally agree. :P Competition is such a negative word to use between shinhwa members. :x I mean, even though they have separate careers, they still help each other to be better! :P

Man, I miss this thread! I don't know what happened to me why I didn't post in this thread as much as before.. -__-'' kaka.

• Replies 29.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest dbsk_cyn

Hey guys.. i have one copy of Shinhwa State of the Art Concert DVD for sale.. anyone interested?; especially those from Malaysia.. Pls pm me :)

Hey!! Im interested and i live in Msia!

Hi, just so that we don't get in trouble with Edwards...we are already in "hot" water, please in future, PM the person instead of posting here.

Thank you.

REMINDER:

This thread is for discussion of Shinhwa only. If you want to talk about Shinhwa members' solo activities, you should post it on their own official threads, not here. Thank you for your co-operations.

Korean Music Forum Moderators

Hey!! Im interested and i live in Msia!

[07.08.19] JunJin Fanmeeting, Shinhwa unites 'Minwoo absense makes me cry' 200708191633341002_1.jpg

On the 19th, Junjin of popular group Shinhwa held his first fanmeeting at 2pm at the University.

Also attending were 20 fans from Indonesia.

creds: newsen + saharial (for the rough translation)

GO HERE FOR MORE PICTURES!!! ->> http://www.soompi.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=159068

YAAYYY shinhwa reunion!! but yes if only minwoo was there it would be perfect :( he couldnt even come for a minute? oh well... wait until december i guess

tortyserox great suggestion lol i changed it to contest instead ;] but as i said i didnt translate the article o.o. so yeah :sweatingbullets:

Guest sunnydays.

Hi guys, back from my weekend at the beach. (: It was torture, I tell you, I had to miss watching Dongwan's Manwon Happiness, Dongwan's & Minwoo's performances on music shows, & I MISSED JUNJIN'S BIRTHDAY. D: All I had with me was my Shinhwa music. LOL. But i'm back, & i'm happy~<3

And I would love it if Shinhwa spent the amount of time producing and promoting their 9th album like they did for Brand New.

I must admit, I fell in love with Shinhwa first not through their music, but through watching them on Love Letter. So if Shinhwa could appear as a group on variety shows more often to promote their 9th album (they were only on a few for State of the Art :tears:) , I'd be such a happy camper.

8/17 [Diary] Dongwan: The Eating Minwoo and the Playful Dongwan

Thanks so much for Dongwan's diary entry. (: I'M IN LOVE WITH WOODONG. Gosh, they're so cute. & The fact that they're doing things together now as individual SOLOISTS... it's like, Shinhwa members can't help be together, even if they're supposed to be individual soloists. XD; I love it<3 Haha, Dongwan & his photography. (: Gotta love that cutie. LOL "minu!" That's so cute! I really like the name "Minbong" too (: Oh, & about promotion of their 9th album... I agree with you, I hope they'll promote more on TV. For their 8th, what they did to promote was do concerts. Which is wonderful, but the cities where they went got the most out of it. D: But yeah.. how about for the 9th jib, TV promotions + concerts? ^^ Great, wonderful! keke.

riz - yeah i love the way they promote themselves as shinhwa's *yadayada*.. but i realize these days, M has been introduced a couple of times as M's minwoo.. which is funny.. it's like he's in a group which consists of.. himself -_-" but even when they appear alone on shows, whether when they promote solo activities or group ones, the hosts or MCs would automatically mention shinhwa somehow, and that makes me happy.. and even when they're alone in talk shows, the names of at least one of other members would come up somehow.. *squeals*

Yeah, I know what you mean. XD; And also when I watch talk shows without subs, whenever I hear another member's name or the name "Shinhwa", I start getting so happy & excited, even though I don't know what they're talking about. XDD; Haha, does that make us insane? LOL! "M's Minwoo"? o_____o; LOL that doesn't make sense. XD;

mommie alice - they either extend the contract, or leave when they find a better company.. when is it expiring anyways? so the 9th album might not be under good emg then?

ooh i found minwan cooking ramyeon!! hahahaha.. dudeee minwoo eats a lottt!! [i can only eat 1/2 of those ramyeon packs, he eats 2 >_<] dongwan's dog is so cute =D dongwan eats the ramyeon the same way as i do =D

http://youtube.com/watch?v=VdO_B-NXnJc

Well, what I remember from an article somewhere, their contract with GOODent will expire during their time in their army. So their 9th album, i'm pretty sure, will still be under GOOD, but not so sure about their 10th. But I mean, by the time they get out of the army & their contracts are expired with GOOD, they might set up Shinhwa underneath one of their own companies? Or would that be a little... unfair? I dunno. D: Just as long as Shinhwa is still together. Keke. XD; Oh, btw, Nat, thanks for the link. (: HAHAHA! Those Shinhwa boys sure can eat. I was thinking about that the whole weekend. How they're known for eating a lot. D:

[07.08.17] Minwoo "i would save Eric first if the members fall into the sea"

[07.08.18] Kim Dongwan, Shin Hyesung - Popularity Contest

RicMin! (: <3

I love their relationship. It's very brotherly. They're two guys, two best friends, who really look out for each other. Hehe, Minwoo is so cuuute~ I can't believe he ranked the other Shinhwa members like that. XD; If I were him, I'd save them all. D: I'd get a HUGE boat & heave them onto the deck. 8D

Ahh, stupid "competitions." =____=;; I think some people like to pin the Shinhwa members against each other. LOL. I don't like it, because I know some people will take it to heart & be all like, "that Shinhwa member is better than that other Shinhwa member!", but at the same time, I don't care, because I KNOW that they're too different & too good of friends to be compared like that.

[07.08.19] JunJin Fanmeeting, Shinhwa unites 'Minwoo absense makes me cry'

I wonder why Minwoo didn't show up? =\ Darn. I was counting on that...

I was looking at the pictures, & they're all so great... Junjin looked really happy (& can I mention really HOT?!).

& RicWan's hug... with Dongwan smiling like crazy. SO CUTE<3

& Yeah... Minwoo's absense would make them cry. >_____< YAH MINBONG YOU STUPID!

Haha, thanks for the news. (: <3

I am in a youtube-Shinhwa mode this weekend....

especially the song I PRAY FOR YOU. For some reason this song is with me the entire weekend! Maybe because I like the Minwan rendition of I PRAY FOR YOU recently!

It is always so fun to sing along with this song. They were also always wearing fruity pink or fruity orange when they performed this song!

OKAY> I PRAY FOR YOU OVERLOAD!

I PRAY FOR YOU - In fruity orange shirts and questionable pants. LOL!

I quite like this performance...and look at the dance steps. So fitting for an aerobics session!

They sang two other songs too. I am glad they changed for HERO..

The fans..did you hear the fans! They were so noisy...ha! even when Shinhwa was talking.

I PRAY FOR YOU - In fruity pink and the same questionable pants!

They also won some contest in here and sang the song again!

I PRAY FOR YOU - 2003 Concert Live Medley

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z984xuyBc1w

They sang Just to be with you and Soulmate too. Cute...Looks like one of the few last performance where they still dance to the song.

I PRAY FOR YOU - 2005 Summer Concert Live

http://youtube.com/watch?v=BS5bVqNhmhU

The boys are wowing the crowd and don't dance to the song as much anymore. LOL. They turn their attention to the crowd and stage!

I PRAY FOR YOU - 2006 Asia Tour Concert Live in Pusan

http://youtube.com/watch?v=tYkWw_C1598

Still the same fun-filled song...Dongwan hurt himself during this concert and at one point Eric played with his sleeve. LOL. Dongwan was tickled for a moment before resuming to sing. The boys no longer dance to the song like they used to..LOL. Saw Hyesung dance to a small part in this...hehe..He must be remembering the dance step. =)

I PRAY FOR YOU - May 2006

http://youtube.com/watch?v=ikdrC-UmuDw

Minwoo talked to the crowd..He is so good at that! And one of the reason I love I Pray For You is Minwoo's voice during the introduction. Sweet.

Love it when Shinhwa boys knelt around Hyesung..they ran back to the center to kneel. LOL.

Additional .....

I PRAY FOR YOU - DANCE STEPS

These two dancers are good! hehe..

I PRAY FOR YOU - MV

How can anybody not watch this?

A REMIX version MV

I PRAY FOR YOU - Minwan Rendition

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=czJjgGhVOEk

With subtitles from Shinhwa.biz !

I love love love love love this song! Now..isn't that obvious by now?

Enjoy !

Edwards: Sorry but it's kind of related to all the members even though it's Dongwan's show. I promise I won't post in DW's thread (at least not on the same subject). :D

Just watched Kyung Jae, Lets Play with Dongwan. I never saw this show before but just wanted to comment on one scene because it involves all the members.

The show is about pricing out your most valuable assets and Dongwan was showing the booklet they did in Philipines (I think) when they posed naked.

It was so funny because everytime they showed pages, they had to cover their naked butts with "cartoon" underware(s)!

Hosts mentioned how proudly Junjin was showing off his body and of course Dongwan had the most awsome body because he was working out that time.

It was mentioned that Hyesung did not want to do the "naked" book...I wonder why? LOL! Actually we all know why right? LOL! Hyesung said he wasn't "prepared" for it. LOL! And Jujin and Dongwan was all for it!

Does anyone here have the book? If you do, lucky you!

P.S. I forgot as I was watching the show that my husband was in the next room. Luckily he didn't pass by the computer room to go to the bathroom or I would have never heard end of it since they showed quite a few pages of it! :blush:

Guest nurkeyandie

aww, thanks, ginnie! i'm so into this song right now too (for some reason...i dunno, i guess it just never fails to put a smile on my face and it's summer and all)! :D ginnie, i asked this before but since you're currently obsessed with 'i pray 4 u,' i wanna know your answer: who do you think are singing the harmonized "nananana~" part at around 3:32 of the song (i hope one of them is sungie!!! btw, thanks, nat and riz for replying.)?

I quite like this performance...and look at the dance steps. So fitting for an aerobics session!

The fans..did you hear the fans! They were so noisy...ha! even when Shinhwa was talking.

^questionable outfit, and in hyesung's case, questionable hairstyle! :lol: and he missed a step at 1:24! hahahaha!!!

aww, it's been awhile since i last posted (confounded work!)...first off, welcome back, kassuma! and thanks, edward, for reconsidering. :)

and fine, mommie Alice, fine, hyesung is skinny and dongwan and minwoo and jj are mohmjjangs...i still love him though! :lol: good thing your hubby didn't catch you, although i'm sure he understands your love for shinhwa. :)

and minbong fans, tell me, tell me why on earth would minwoo save hyesung last if they were drowning?!? *knocks on wood* :angry: hehe, kidding! :lol: i'm sure he was just playing and he probably said that coz sungie is a great swimmer anyway... :D too bad he wasn't at jinnie's birthday party/fanmeeting. i hope they all got together after...

anyway, thanks, peeps, for all the news, pics, and other goodies! :D

Guest nutzie

andie - hahahaha actually i was discussing about that with rozzy a couple of days ago [about minwoo "saving" list] he should've saved junjin first, since we know that junjin has a phobia of water [i mean dude, makes sense right? a person with a phobia for water can't swim? remember water game in xman germany special?] while eric's like, the best swimmer [well based on the same episode on xman] so why would he save eric first and save junjin for 3rd? he would've been drowned by then -_-" although eric's my fave, i would save him last, cos i know he can swim by himself, or even if he panics and doesn't remember how to swim, he would still be able to float and hold on till the last minute.. but junjin would've just drowned straight away -_-" am i taking this too literally?

riz - yeah they referred to him as M's minwoo.. hahaha try watching the minwan's yoon do hyun's love letter.. he called them [i think] kim dongwan and M's minwoo.. it's funny and weird at the same time O_o"

Now you got me all into I pray for you! I especially love the orange and pink ones. I didn't download old live performances, only pick one or two of each songs since there were so many but now I'm going to search for these 2 in HQ if possible. LOL!

Only they would look so good in orange and pink! LOL!

EDIT: I never saw the REMIX version MV of I pray for you and I thought I had all the MV. Know where I can find these in HQ? Thank you.

A REMIX version MV

I am in a youtube-Shinhwa mode this weekend....

especially the song I PRAY FOR YOU. For some reason this song is with me the entire weekend! Maybe because I like the Minwan rendition of I PRAY FOR YOU recently!

It is always so fun to sing along with this song. They were also always wearing fruity pink or fruity orange when they performed this song!

OKAY> I PRAY FOR YOU OVERLOAD!

I PRAY FOR YOU - In fruity pink and the same questionable pants!

They also won some contest in here and sang the song again!

P.S. I forgot as I was watching the show that my husband was in the next room. Luckily he didn't pass by the computer room to go to the bathroom or I would have never heard end of it since they showed quite a few pages of it! :blush:

LOL mommie Alice, you're too cute! You must have a very understanding husband, I'm sure he won't mind you looking at pictures of almost nude men :rolleyes:

Thanks for sharing that bit of news, I'll be sure to catch the show. Haha, using cartoon underwear as the censor!

who do you think are singing the harmonized "nananana~" part at around 3:32 of the song

and minbong fans, tell me, tell me why on earth would minwoo save hyesung last if they were drowning?!? *knocks on wood* :angry: hehe, kidding! :lol: i'm sure he was just playing and he probably said that coz sungie is a great swimmer anyway... :D too bad he wasn't at jinnie's birthday party/fanmeeting. i hope they all got together after...

I took a listen to the song after reading your question, and to my (inexperienced) ears, it sounds like Dongwan and Hyesung harmonizing together. It's just a gut instinct though, I'm probably completely off. For all my opinion's worth, it may be Andy and Dongwan harmonizing together, haha.

And about the Minwoo saving Eric topic, I tried to explain it a little on M's thread:

It's interesting reading Minwoo's response, because I've read that when he was a guest on a radio program (I believe it was Park Joon Hyung's Happy FM) earlier this month, he was asked the same question, but his answer was completely different.

There, he said that he'd save Junjin first, because Junjin's afraid of the water, then Andy since he's the baby <3, then the lovable Dongwan, then Hyesung, and then Eric because Eric is a great swimmer and probably won't drown...

haha, he also mentioned that if Hyesung was unconscious, he'd perform mouth to mouth on him :D Minsyung much?

haha, does that answer your question why Hyesung was last, nurkeyandie? Maybe Minwoo just wanted to perform CPR ;) lol!

I think I like the radio program's response better, since it makes more sense for Minwoo to save Eric last, if Eric's such a great swimmer. Some fans speculated that maybe Minwoo was thinking since Eric is such a great swimmer, that if he saves Eric, then the both of them will be able to save the rest of the members faster and more efficiently. :lol:

It was so great seeing 5/6 of Shinhwa on one stage again! <3 Too bad Minwoo couldn't be there, but I'm sure that he'll be meeting up with everyone for a private party later on. Junjin looks so happy with all his gifts (Gucci suit!) I bet the rest of the members were jealous

Guest nurkeyandie

nat, junjin is scared of water? didn't know that...must watch the germany special again. :D anyway, i wonder who eric'll save first? i'm guessing andy... :D

angeldreams, thanks for replying to my question, and yeah, now i remember reading your reply...haha, minbong wants to perform cpr on sungie? over my dead body! i'll beat him to it! :lol: don't really know about a lot of minsyung moments...must look for more proof of minsyung love...right now i remember that vid of minwoo getting hurt at one of their concerts and hyesung kept saying, "minwoo, where does it hurt? where?" and that one pic where they're both seated on the floor (i think they were in japan) and minwoo's hugging hyesung's back... :D edit: oh, and that one vid where hyesung got annoyed with eric and minwoo kinda stopped eric from approaching hyesung by giving him a small spank on the shoulder! hahaha!

Edwards: Sorry but it's kind of related to all the members even though it's Dongwan's show. I promise I won't post in DW's thread (at least not on the same subject). :D

Just watched Kyung Jae, Lets Play with Dongwan. I never saw this show before but just wanted to comment on one scene because it involves all the members.

The show is about pricing out your most valuable assets and Dongwan was showing the booklet they did in Philipines (I think) when they posed naked.

It was so funny because everytime they showed pages, they had to cover their naked butts with "cartoon" underware(s)!

Hosts mentioned how proudly Junjin was showing off his body and of course Dongwan had the most awsome body because he was working out that time.

It was mentioned that Hyesung did not want to do the "naked" book...I wonder why? LOL! Actually we all know why right? LOL! Hyesung said he wasn't "prepared" for it. LOL! And Jujin and Dongwan was all for it!

Does anyone here have the book? If you do, lucky you!

I saw news about this today. I am sure this book is worth treasuring. I remember watching a tv program during the promotional period of this book...the host was saying (female host, mind you!) that she would do one too because it is only through these pictures you can capture and treasure your most beautiful youth or timeframe... Looking back, probably they don't have regrets doing it since they've been there, done that during their Wild Phillippines Days!

(Hopefully Hyesung is pass that and will come around to appreciating that book too..LOL)

Yea..anybody has that book here?

aww, thanks, ginnie! i'm so into this song right now too (for some reason...i dunno, i guess it just never fails to put a smile on my face and it's summer and all)! :D ginnie, i asked this before but since you're currently obsessed with 'i pray 4 u,' i wanna know your answer: who do you think are singing the harmonized "nananana~" part at around 3:32 of the song

Glad you enjoyed the songs. The harmonized part....It sounds like Minwoo and Dongwan because isn't Hyesung singing at that moment too? Well...

It is kinda bizarre that because of some silly question that a host came up with and because Hyesung is last...that we come to analyze Minwoo's answer as if to justify that nooooooo.........Minwoo cannot place Hyesung last because God Forbids. So if Hyesung is the one that Minwoo saves first and foremost, then it would be alright with all peeps...I suppose. HA.

It is probably a childish question that is meant to be silly and not to be taken so literally.

andie - hahahaha actually i was discussing about that with rozzy a couple of days ago [about minwoo "saving" list] he should've saved junjin first, since we know that junjin has a phobia of water [i mean dude, makes sense right? a person with a phobia for water can't swim? remember water game in xman germany special?] while eric's like, the best swimmer [well based on the same episode on xman] so why would he save eric first and save junjin for 3rd? he would've been drowned by then -_-" although eric's my fave, i would save him last, cos i know he can swim by himself, or even if he panics and doesn't remember how to swim, he would still be able to float and hold on till the last minute.. but junjin would've just drowned straight away -_-" am i taking this too literally?

Yeap. Taken too literally.

I am surprised that this made the news too. Minwoo probably forgotten that he has answered this question by now.

However, at any rate, I don't mind the answer he has given on that day or any other day.

Now you got me all into I pray for you! I especially love the orange and pink ones. I didn't download old live performances, only pick one or two of each songs since there were so many but now I'm going to search for these 2 in HQ if possible. LOL!

Only they would look so good in orange and pink! LOL!

EDIT: I never saw the REMIX version MV of I pray for you and I thought I had all the MV. Know where I can find these in HQ? Thank you.

A REMIX version MV

I think the MV was found in SM Town's compilation but was never released any other places. I don't know where we could find the HQ version. Perhaps only Korean sites or does Shinhwachangjo.net have it?

The older performances are nice to watch because they were all very laborious and they actually danced! LOL.

I am not saying Shinhwa is lazy these days but they kind of slack on the dance steps now. Perhaps it is too cheesy to dance to an old song now. They have moved on to another performing style...No doubt though, they are more relaxed on stage and interact with the crowds now instead of just performing a dance routine.

The old performances are gems!!! They are so hard to come by now.

And about the Minwoo saving Eric topic, I tried to explain it a little on M's thread:

haha, does that answer your question why Hyesung was last, nurkeyandie? Maybe Minwoo just wanted to perform CPR ;) lol!

I think I like the radio program's response better, since it makes more sense for Minwoo to save Eric last, if Eric's such a great swimmer. Some fans speculated that maybe Minwoo was thinking since Eric is such a great swimmer, that if he saves Eric, then the both of them will be able to save the rest of the members faster and more efficiently. :lol:

It was so great seeing 5/6 of Shinhwa on one stage again! <3 Too bad Minwoo couldn't be there, but I'm sure that he'll be meeting up with everyone for a private party later on. Junjin looks so happy with all his gifts (Gucci suit!) I bet the rest of the members were jealous

*shakes head* Another explanation on this is mind-boggling..it is as if Minwoo has performed the most outrageous thing if he has chosen to save Eric first and not Jin or Hyesung.

Nevermind that none of this is un-real..I find the fans reaction to a simple scenario mind-boggling.

I am going to stick with that it was a spontaneous answer to a silly question by the host. So M thought about Eric first that day...because he may have seen Eric last that day or something. Or he just likes Eric better that day or anyday........hmpf. I don't like the reasons that people come up with to justify how Eric is undeserving to be listed first and how others should be.

La de la da...

going back to my youtubes....

I PRAY FOR YOU - May 2006

http://youtube.com/watch?v=ikdrC-UmuDw

Minwoo talked to the crowd..He is so good at that! And one of the reason I love I Pray For You is Minwoo's voice during the introduction. Sweet.

Love it when Shinhwa boys knelt around Hyesung..they ran back to the center to kneel. LOL.

thanks for the links ginnie! hahaha. u kno what i also noticed about this preformance? hyesung does the dance moves again..i think somewhat in the middle of the song?..like the same time that it happend in the link bfore this one? itz so cute tho. hahaa. x]. it would be cute for them to dance to the whole song again..just like it would be so cute for them to dance to eusha eusha now. hahahha. x].

on a side note..since it kinda applies to all the shinhwa members..dongwan was asked in an interview for a clue to when fans would see shinhwa together again..and he said sometime in the fall..so......i'm hoping it's sooner than later. muahhaha. :D. just wishful thinking on my part. :D.

a shinhwa song that's also super cute is called "into my heart"..its from the "my choice" album. i first heard it as the song behind one of andy's solo preformances in one of their concerts. i forgot the youtube link for it tho..i'll look for it again tho! :D.

thanks for the links ginnie! hahaha. u kno what i also noticed about this preformance? hyesung does the dance moves again..i think somewhat in the middle of the song?..like the same time that it happend in the link bfore this one? itz so cute tho. hahaa. x]. it would be cute for them to dance to the whole song again..just like it would be so cute for them to dance to eusha eusha now. hahahha. x].

on a side note..since it kinda applies to all the shinhwa members..dongwan was asked in an interview for a clue to when fans would see shinhwa together again..and he said sometime in the fall..so......i'm hoping it's sooner than later. muahhaha. :D. just wishful thinking on my part. :D.

a shinhwa song that's also super cute is called "into my heart"..its from the "my choice" album. i first heard it as the song behind one of andy's solo preformances in one of their concerts. i forgot the youtube link for it tho..i'll look for it again tho! :D.

Oh really.. You spot Hyesung dancing again? Hee..He seems to be the only one that's dancing any portion of the song now. Any oldie but goodie performances by Shinhwa is always welcome !!! Another performance that I love is Wedding. That's because of its dance chereography.

for this song though, I think the best performance was during their 2004 Buzz Performance on stage. For some reason, the crowd and them seem to be so close in proximity and they were performing so well that day.

I really hope that sometime this fall they would regroup on stage again. Maybe it is the 9th album this fall and 10th next year? I think one of the albums got to be a compilation album so could it be the 9th or 10th? They have enough classics to have a compilation album already! During Jin's fanmeeting, Eric said that his album maybe released in October..or somewhere near Hyesung's birthday. He teasingly asked when was Hyesung's birthday and said the wrong date too. LOL. It is all a cute banter...same old same old. Anyways, could it be also around October-November-ish? There is just not enough time for them to do all they want before the army.

Guest nurkeyandie

you know what, ginnie, i also think it was minwoo and dongwan singing that part. coz the top part of the harmony is a little too high to be hyesung's voice (i think, but i'm not sure, minwoo's voice is higher than hyesung's?). and i don't know about other fans, but at least on this thread, i don't think anyone really took that news about minwoo saving eric first seriously. we all know how much shinhwa love each other. you're right, it's just a silly and funny question. :)

Guest chopsticksandspoon

okies, typos alert. too lazy to correct, as always. ㅜ__ㅜ~~

AUGH.

why have i suddenly stopped coming back here everyday? *kills self*

i learned from my sister about the thing with the mods. >.< it's really hard to speak only of shinhwa when the solos are more evident at this time. so maybe posting about the solos AND talking about shinhwa at the same time will help. or is that violating the rules too?

AND GINNIE!!!!

I AM SO INLOVE WITH I PRAY 4 U!!! :)

it;s officially one of my fave songs now. the way minu's voice sounds so cool and effortless at the end and how the pace picks up with wannie.. IS FANTASTIC. plus sungie with the high part.. the greatest! in their YDH LOVELETTER performance, it felt so incomplete (even though it was woodong) how sungie's high parts and the raps in between are missing. >.< i hope the three of them can guest together in shows now that sungie is out with his album already.

LOL, i remember wannie's post the other day, it was entitled SUPPORT TROOP and there's a pic of his fans and minwoo's fans in raincots holding out banners and stuff. he said that his and minu's support troops (yes, he call fans support trops aish, dork~) have a good relationship! and he said that all we have to do now is wait for sungie;s support troop and together, theri support troop will be the most powerful support troop!!! complete with "^O^" at the end. and then he criticized how one of the support troopers eyes are too weak for a support troop. lol!

WHAT I WANT TO SEE IS the SHINHWA SUPPORT TROOPERS!!!! as in minu's, wan's, sungie's, jin's andys and eric's troops supporting our boys again together!!! :)

NAOMI!!!

in that pic of jinnie cutting his cake with the members, sungie looks like he's so DARN HAPPY.

sungie: OMO! I CAN'T WAIT TO EAT THIS!!!

haha, and jinnie was like

jinnie: Oh! Oh! Oh! It's going to fall down!!!

and wannie was like

wannie: i can't get too messy as I am wearing my "HANDKERCHIEF" clothes. >.<

and andy wa slike...

andy: i am actually a secret agent, here to see if this cake is dangerous. *smirk*

and eric? well, eric looks like he was wathcing tv re-runs of old soaps then suddenly the phone rang..

eric: *cries as the mother of the lead girl died* poor umma...

*riingggg*

eric: hello..?

phone: YA!~ jinie's fanmeeting is in 2 hours, where are you????

eric: OH!~ yeah!, i'll be there. bye!~

then he grabs his cap and heads out the door.

HAHA.

wan's clothes, handkerchief perf.

jinnie, rich CEO.

sungie, is he wearing that hoodie he wore in his MNET IN JAPAN THE CENTER PERF?

andy, looks like he's weraing minu's clothes (cause of the vneck thingy)

and eric, looks like he;s so comfortable. :)

RIZZIESH!!!

lol, we are so the same, when i watch vids without subs and i hear shinhwa or just the mention of the member's names my heart starts beting so fast I WANNA KNOW WHAT THE HECK THEY ARE TALKING ABOUT!!! like that time wan was in YSMM and i waited for it here and i was like, closing all my stuff so tvants won;t buffer and they kept mentioning SHINHWA,,, and andy and eric and jinnie and minu... BUT not sungie >.< i wa slike.. WHAT WHATW AHT????

minu eating and wannie playing wit his cam.

first, wannie looks so darn gorgeous in the pic he took. he's such a camwhore. second, he called MINWOO MINUUUUUUU!!! he didn;t spell it 민우 but he spelled it as 미누... AW MAN. WOODONG!!!!!!!!! lol, plus i call minwoo minu too, righty???? WAAAAAAA!!

WOOODOODNGDGDGDGD, made this the other day.

woodongrawr.gif

AHAH.

MOMMIE ALICE!!!

OMO!!! THAT PHOTOBOOKK!!!! i wish i was already a fan then, i could have stalked them when they went here to shoot!!!!!! but darn me, i was justab kid then. not interested in boys whatsoever. >.<

NAAATTT!!!!

LOL, when you said "even if he panics and doesn't remember how to swim, he would still be able to float and hold on till the last minute.. " GAH, i don;t know but i was laughing so hard. HAHA. eric forgetting how to swim.. ^O^ i dunno, makes me think of his "alien" ways.

angeldreams!~

thanks for posting that up. i think i read that already but gah, i forget stuff easily. >.< lol, aparently, minu forgot he asnwered it already too. HAHA. it doesn't matter who he'll save anyway.

ANDIE!~

i think it's woodong harmonizing in that part. :) woodong harmonizes very well with each other. wana as the powerful voice and minu as the one who balances it with a smooth melody.

ROZZY!!!!!~

augh, eusha eusha!!! WA. makes me wanna see it now. >.< lol, when shinhwa;s on stage, stuff happens.s HHA.

maybe the reason why sungie is doing the dance move is to prove that he;s the dancing king? haha. as minu has sadi in an interview, the real dancing king is hyesung. not him nor jinnie but sungie (per sungie's request) ;)

GINNIE AGAIN!~ btw, i LOVE your avatar.

I really hope that sometime this fall they would regroup on stage again. Maybe it is the 9th album this fall and 10th next year? I think one of the albums got to be a compilation album so could it be the 9th or 10th? They have enough classics to have a compilation album already! During Jin's fanmeeting, Eric said that his album maybe released in October..or somewhere near Hyesung's birthday. He teasingly asked when was Hyesung's birthday and said the wrong date too. LOL. It is all a cute banter...same old same old. Anyways, could it be also around October-November-ish? There is just not enough time for them to do all they want before the army.

agree, enough classics for a THE BEST OF THE BEST SONGS COMPILATION album.

and eric's album!!!!!! LOL, RICSYUNG BABY!!!!! HAHA.

plus about them peforming, i agree with you. remember in happy together? how they say that back then, when a member make sa mistake onstage they all get so gloomy about it , hyesung even drank because if this, but now they say "it's okay" and just laugh about it. they dont need to prove anyhting to poeple anymore. they're just enjoying themselves now and making us enjoy too. it's like when they perform, not only do they sing and dance, but they also speak with a language that only them and their fans can understand, that is why whatever they do onstage, we apreciate and understand why.

anyways, after i've been sick, i became active in SS again! :) though it;s more commonly known as shinhwaBIZ now. :) i see riz there. but i miss talking to you guys here.

been busy subbing and helping out people in the vids section, here are soem of our efforts in video form:

SHINHWA BIZ WELCOMES YOU TO

shopvids.png

IMPORTANT:

ENGLISH SUBBED VIDS ARE NOT TO BE TAKEN OUT FROM SS CB

meaning you CANNOT re-upload anywhere else BUT you CAN SHARE THE CB LINK!!!!

follow this and you'll be safe from MINWOO'S HOUNDS.

FINISHED WORKS:

minwanloveletteruh5.jpg

[HQ] 070803 MinWan - KBS Yoon Do Hyun Love Letter (Full) ENGSUBBED

workers: Tatiana, Jiji, mommie alice, serena, cocospirite, labingtatlo,

firstpersonmakingofxc2.jpg

[HQ] 070806 Etnnews - HYESUNG First Person MV making of (ENG SUBBED)

workers: Dreamhyesung, cocospirite, labingtatlo

capssungiesubbedinki.png

[HQ]070812 Hyesung - FirstPerson Comeback Special SBS Inkigayo ENGSUBBED

workers: angelix, cocospirite, labingtatlo

centerfirstpersoninkixo3.jpg

*new [MQ]070812 Hyesung - The Center + First Person Comeback Special SBS Inkigayo ENGSUBBED

workers: angelix, cocospirite

capssungiesubbedmnet.png

*new [HQ] 070809 Mnet countdown Concert SHIN HYESUNG The Center & First Person [ENG SUBBED]

workers: angelix, cocospirite, labingtatlo

DOWNLOAD SUBBED VIDS HERE

all are under the folder of subbed vids :)

WORKS RIGHT NOW:

*waiitng upload to CB

[HQ] 070810 MinWan - MBC 'Come To Play' Show ENG SUBBED FULL

link: http://down.clubbox.co.kr/shinhwasarang/?????

workers: mommie alice, labingtatlo, angelix

*waiting translation

[HQ] SHIN HYESUNG FIRST PERSON MV ENG SUBBED

workers: angelix, Jaja_Blink

*waiting for upload to CB

[HQ] 070813 Hyesung - SBS Yashimanman ENG SUBBED HYESUNG CUTS

workers: dreamyhyesung, labingtatlo

*will re-upload, had some problems

[HQ] 070816 mnet m!Countdown - Hyesung - The Center [ENG SUBBED]

workers: angelix, cocospirite

OTHER PROJECTS

*waiting for permission to continue

[MQ] THE CHRONICLES OF THE LEGEND video edition

workers: kriza_09 @ soompi, labingtatlo

IF YOU DON'T KNOW HOW TO USE CB:

THEN CLICK ME!!!

we're also looking for MORE translators, encoders, timers and typesetters :) please proceed there for more info, it's in the HNE thread :)

thansk to MOMMIE ALICE for all her hard work and to AMY too for all her help :) if it wasn;t for her, i wouldn't even be interested in subbing vids.

ANYWAYS.....

ARE WE STILL ALLOWED TO POST NEWS OF THEM HERE???? LIKE DONGWANNIE'S DIARY POSTS???? IT'S ABOUT SHINHWA< I SWEAR. if not, i'll edit ;)

[07.08.20] [diary] Dongwan : "Jinnie's Birthday"~*

2003129965596652594_rs.jpg

2003114623822249691_rs.jpg

Finally just got home after finish dining and having a drink together again with members

Today, Jinnie was very satisfied, proud and confident of himself.

The photo taken shows Jinnie watching a video together with his fans

from various countries

One of Jinnie's fans is a muslim woman wearing a 'Hijjab'

Amazing Amazing!!

(Mal's edit : *Hijjab - also known as head scarf, (usually muslim women wears this)'

P.S : Hey dude....how could u mention about the lighter?!!

I brought u a lighter before!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! -_-;;;

(Mal's edit : in P.S, wannie actually cursed at jinnie and said "bastard/jerk" but i replaced with "dude" instead LOL :P)

Credits : http://shinhwa.biz/forums + angelix (Korean -> Eng Trans) + November21

krizza's comments: first, I WANT WAN'S CAM. second, gawd, wannie, you still don't know how popular you guys are??? someone tell him about this forum, people!! third, wannie's just too cute, fourth, only goes to prove how close the guys are as he called jinnie a bastard, fifth.. I MISS THEM SO MUCH. and minwoo not being there make makes me sad... I WANA SEE THEM TOGETHER AGAIN. WHOLE PLEASE.,

Guest prizzyy

tortyserox great suggestion lol i changed it to contest instead ;] but as i said i didnt translate the article o.o. so yeah :sweatingbullets:

haha i just wanted to say i translated that article and competition was really the word used.. so yeah. xD

but its only the media that looks at it as competiton.. im sure we dont feel this way yea? =)

shinhwa song that's also super cute is called "into my heart"..its from the "my choice" album. i first heard it as the song behind one of andy's solo preformances in one of their concerts. i forgot the youtube link for it tho..i'll look for it again tho!

yepp INTO MY HEART's a super upbeat and cute song~ lightens up my mood!

and i love you forever, into my heart~

Guest nvr2clich3

ahh.. i hope this belongs here since its about woodong >.<

I know i'm like really slow but.... i''ve just watched woodong's Nolrewah with subbed,

and theres this part where Minwoo said that he missed the old times/or how memorable~~

something along that line...

I guess they interpreted that he was missing the times when he was attached,

but why do i feel like he seems to be saying that he miss the old times with Shinhwa since he said it after Dongwan imitated him of how he would show off the stuffs that he did with his girlfriend to the other Shinhwa members.. haha X_X

Anyone feels the same? XD hahaha.

I just...

really... miss...

Shinhwa T-T

Archived