i think it's around...5'6 or so... :)

mal thanks for the andy pic!

• Replies 29.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest nurkeyandie

hey, hey, everyone! :)

thanks for enlightening me about kim hee sun and eric, riz, ange, untouchable M, and angel2nyt. :) i really hope our boys find true love (they so deserve it) and end up with nice women. :tears:

ange, thanks for the info about the woodong perf. rozzy and mommie Alice, just wanna clarify the date and time the show will air: friday, aug. 3, 12:15 am, kbs2. is that korean time (does anyone know the us pacific time?)? thanks! tsk, i have to be at work 7 am that fri so i doubt if i'll be able to watch it (i still want to know the time though. thanks!). dang!

naomi, thanks for posting the links to the dongwan cf caps. he looks really handsome and sophisticated now! and i just realized that eric and sungie said in the making of the angel mv that dongwan always wanted to play the role of a cop (or that if he didn't become a singer, he would've been a cop) so i'm happy for wannie, that he finally got to play his dream role in his mv. :)

sweettart88, i think 'orange princesses' is the name of wannie's fanclub (right, guys?).

marian, what, what?!?! andy's real english name is jason?!? O_O more info please! thanks! jason?!?!? :blink: hahaha!

mal, thanks for posting the tracklist to sungie's album! omg! i seriously can't wait to hear the theme song/title track! hyesung, saranghae! sorry, guys, i just had to write that! :blush:

and finally, advanced happy birthday to minwoo! it doesn't matter if you're short (you're as tall as i am?!? haha!), you're hot and we love you just the same! :D

thanks, everyone, for all the links, pics, info, etc!

Oh, btw, 'Orange Princess..' does that name have any big significance? Or was it just a random name that popped up during the show when HoDong was jokingly threatening Minwoo?

"Orange Princesses" is the name that Shinhwa members use to fondly address their Shinhwa Changjo (best fanclub ever :wub:)

Minwoo uses the nickname the most, being the sweet talker that he is, often calling the fans orange princesses during the concerts. :sweatingbullets:

Kang Ho Dong is really close to all the Shinhwa members though, since they've been on so many variety shows together through all these years.

I've heard several stories of his crazy nights out drinking with Junjin...and how no matter how drunk Junjin may be, when a fan spots him stumbling home, he immediately sobers up and starts walking straight again. Haha, what a professional.

I miss Love Letter Season 1 (hosted by Kang Ho Dong) so much. It's what made me fall in love with Shinhwa.

Shinhwa + Kang Ho Dong MCing = pure genius and so much fun!

Anyway, I have to re-watch M in Music Space but when host asked he's talented in everyway but did he have any situation where he was embarrased (complex) and M answered "if I was taller...in truth I'm not tall and there are others who are my height such as Tablo, Lee Jong, Tony, and many others...but everyone especially pays attention to me...do I act more stand out?" Then he said "I think myself as Napoleon!"

Thanks for the translation mommie Alice! ^_^ I was wondering what Minwoo said during the interview...I could only pick out him saying the names Tablo, Lee Jung, and Tony haha. So Minwoo was talking about his height - awww. It's true though, I hardly ever notice Minwoo's height compared to other celebrities, because he has such a giant stage presence.

i think it's around...5'6 or so... :)

That's taller than me! (By a few inches!) Minwoo, see, we're perfect for each other! :D

Thanks loving_D for the translation (Brian's a cutie as well!) and angelix for the latest picture of Andy and Hyesung's tracklist. I miss seeing Andy on the variety shows :(

And just reading the track titles is getting me excited! I'm sure that First Person will be as big (if not bigger) a hit as Same Thoughts :) No one can beat Hyesung's vocals.

And of course, who can forget...

Minwoo's Birthday in just 2 Days!!!

Expect a pic spam on that day :)

edit:

Haven't owned a Shinhwa page in a while 0_0

To celebrate, I'll share some old school Shinhwa pictures! Hope that some of them haven't been seen before :)

shinhwame4.jpg

shinhwa3mj4.jpg

shinhwa002hh7kn2.jpg

And favorite Shinhwa pic of all time:

999265483kw3.jpg

credit: on pics + various shinhwa forums

Guest robotic

haha, i think it's funny how dongwan was a cop in his mv and minwoo's a prisoner in his. lol, i wonder what hyesung's mv will be like.

curiouser and curiouser..

i wonder too how hyesung's mv is going to turn out

perhaps:

prisoner + cop = prison guard (?) lol

ignore my ramblings..getting delirious in anticipating sungie's long overdue album XD

Guest picklypickly

well, 1 inch = 2.54 cm so 172 cm / 2.54 = 67.7 inches

1 foot = 12 inch so 67.7 in / 12 = 5.6 ft = 5 ft 7.7 in which i don't think is THAT short rite?

haha, it's summer... i have too much time on my hands. i think it's funny how they refer to minwoo as "shinhwa's lee minwoo." it's like a title or something

prisoner + cop = prison guard (?) lol

maybe he'll be an undercover cop pretending to be a bad guy who's in prison. lol.

Guest robotic

maybe he'll be an undercover cop pretending to be a bad guy who's in prison. lol.

puhahaha~ good one..

now that's one interesting scenario

just a few questions;

any further info on andy's drama?

is it truly in the works? when? and what kind of drama is it?

- besides hyesung's 2nd album, i'm really dying to see andy in something

Guest nutzie

krizza wants me to spazz for mnet m!countdown.. so here i am, probably spazzing for the 3 of us, rozzy, me and krizza..

for some reason both tvants and tvsbox were buffering like crazy [it's fine now though O_o" darnit!!]

minwoo was first.. he only performed stomp.. but dude it was hawtt!! he still has that furry jacket thingy.. but guess what?? that's the only thing he wears!! i mean with pants of course.. but at the top.. yummm~~~ he still did the little stomp dance thingy at the beginning.. and his growl at the end.. i think all 3 of us fainted/peed on our seats >_<"

dongwan i didn't get much of.. it was buffering like crazy at that point of time.. but he's been working on his long note~~ it was, dare i say, perfect!! [thank you tvants for still letting me listen to the long note] krizza said his last note was perfect too, but i didn't get to hear this one =( everybody, orange balloon or not, were waving their balloons crazily on dongwan's performance =D i have to rewatch this again [darn tvants for buffering like mad] so hopefully someone uploads it soon on youtube..

note from krizza - she said she's gonna marry dongwan in 6 years, while having an affair with minwoo [i'm not making this up, i'm just relaying the message -_-"]

Guest _untouchable*M

Brian (Fly to the Sky) - "Shinhwa's Lee Minwoo and Singer Lee Kichan are Shorter Than Me"

I don't think it's THAT short. At least they're taller than most girls (: And I find it more attractive that our Minbong is shorter than most guys ... makes him special LOL :)

[Pic] 070726 Andy - New Pic

that pic is so adorable! wish i could just pinch those cheeks LOL hmmmm .... whose the flower for?? :rolleyes: LOL

Guest ultaeja

I don't think it's THAT short. At least they're taller than most girls (: And I find it more attractive that our Minbong is shorter than most guys ... makes him special LOL smile.gif

Haha, totally true. Another reason why we love this man is because he stands at the height of 5'6/5'7 ^^;;

Btw, I really can't wait for Hyesung's 2nd album^^;; and I'm loving M's album AND I miss Shinhwa a lot<333

minwoo was first.. he only performed stomp.. but dude it was hawtt!! he still has that furry jacket thingy.. but guess what?? that's the only thing he wears!! i mean with pants of course.. but at the top.. yummm~~~ he still did the little stomp dance thingy at the beginning.. and his growl at the end.. i think all 3 of us fainted/peed on our seats >_<"

dongwan i didn't get much of.. it was buffering like crazy at that point of time.. but he's been working on his long note~~ it was, dare i say, perfect!! [thank you tvants for still letting me listen to the long note] krizza said his last note was perfect too, but i didn't get to hear this one =( everybody, orange balloon or not, were waving their balloons crazily on dongwan's performance =D i have to rewatch this again [darn tvants for buffering like mad] so hopefully someone uploads it soon on youtube..

note from krizza - she said she's gonna marry dongwan in 6 years, while having an affair with minwoo [i'm not making this up, i'm just relaying the message -_-"]

Lucky, krizza!!! Haha, the note from krizza made me laugh, LOL :D Krizza must be having a GREAT time^^;;

Guest Arden

Minwoo Oppa accepted the fact he was short on this week's "Music Space."

But, height doesn't have to anything with him as a person.

It's just one of the ways girls use when dating a guy.

Personally, I think it's quite stupid to use that as a factor.

Minwoo is such a great person inside all I need from him is his truself <3

Guest theLEGEND

puhahaha~ good one..

now that's one interesting scenario

just a few questions;

any further info on andy's drama?

is it truly in the works? when? and what kind of drama is it?

- besides hyesung's 2nd album, i'm really dying to see andy in something

I'm just gonna quote loving_D's post taken from Andy's Thread. Here you go. :)

i'm sure everyone heard about the news?

andy's casting in the musical, Music In My Heart (Season 3), is confirmed. They confirmed it on the ND Enter website, which is the most reliable source.

a few of us have been saying that we might not get many pics or news for this project, but maybe not...i saw the website for the previous music in my heart...

http://www.nae-maum.com/

they have a buncha goodies...like professional pictures and wallpapers and stuff. hope they do the same for andy's season!

recent diary entry by andy on his site...

[Andy] It's Andy ~~

It's been a while since I've written. This time, I'm going into a musical. Many of you are going to watch, right?

I'll be showing a charming and cute side of me, so I hope a lot of you come watch!

Now, I have to go practice. ~~ Bye!

Next time, should I even upload a picture of me practicing?

I was going to release the translation to Dongwan's Hey Hey Hey skit before I go on Hawaii cruise on 8/26/07 (was going to use it as bribery...want someone to PM me daily to let me know what show members are on so when I get back from vacation, it'll be easy to locate them on CB instead of me researching) but since I'm in good mood today and with all the members busy activies I'm sure there's more clips I might feel like translating before I go on vacation, so here it is. Enjoy!

Hey Hey Hey (7/19/07) – Dongwan’s Part only from Full Version

Shin Dongyup (SDY)

Kim Wonhee (KWH)

Hyun Young (HY)

Guests: Kim Dongwan (DW) and Park Heejin (PHJ)

Before the DW’s scene:

KWH: Today at the studio we have handsome and beautiful Kim Dong-Wan and Park Heejin.

HY: Kim Dong-Wan shi, you look like you lost weight during the time I didn’t see you.

DW: Yes, I lost weight.

HY: You look more handsome…nice to meet you (again).

SDY: You did the comedy scene.

DW: Yes it was hard.

SDY: Who did you do with that it was hard?

DW: With Kim Won-Hee

SDY: Yes , yes, of course it was hard.

KWH: He lost more weight and because he was lifting me, he got thirsty and drank a lot of water. Felt sorry for him.

HY: I wish I could be lifted by him too.

SDY: Kim Dongwan shi, choose the first comedy scene.

DW: “Gong-po’s Jang Mo Nim”, at home, when I saw the scene where she was eating the eggs, I was surprised. And at the end, she rides the in-line skating….I was really scared.

Scene: Gong-po’s Jang Mo Nim – Not translated.

SDY: Park Heejin, please monitor the next scene.

PHJ: This person is nice and actor, Kim Dongwan’s art (scene).

KWH: He got hit by me a lot.

DW: I got hit a lot.

HY: ….our precious Dongwan…(meaning you hit our precious Dongwan)?

DW: Kim Wonhee shi’s hand is sweet.

DW: If she hits…you pass the “bad feeling”…then you get “funny feeling”…then, you’ll like “hey, what’s this”….then feels good.

Scene: Younger Husband

KWH: Welcome.

Friend: It’s been long time.

Friend: Sorry couldn’t make it to the wedding. Had some business with my in-laws.

KWH: It’s okay. Let’s sit down.

Friend: Your house is nice. I heard that you are living with man who is 7 years younger than you?

KWH: yes…it just happen to be that way

Friend: Where’s your husband?

KWH: My husband? He just finished working out and went in for shower.

Friend: Don’t you think 7 years younger is too much. Doesn’t it feel like living with younger brother than husband?

KWH: You don’t know. Eventhough he is younger, he is very much a man and mature.

Friend: But y years younger, really is a child.

(DW comes out of the shower and walks into the room and grab his wife)

DW: While I was showering, you look more beautiful.

KWH: After your shower, your muscles got more expanded.

DW: ha ha ha, I “grew it” for you.

KWH: These are my friends. Say hello.

Friend: First time meeting you.

DW: First time meeting you…..I’m Kim Dong WAN.

Friend: I’m Jung Jurhee (?).

DW: Nice to meet you.

KWH: (to her friends) Calm down. (to DW) Sweetheart, sit down.

(DW grabs his wife and put her on his lap)

DW: Where are you going leaving this (his lap) place?

KWH: My friends are here.

DW: and?

KWH: Put me down.

DW: We are magnets. Did you forget?

Friend: Wonhee, it’s been long time since we met. Lets have beer.

KWH: Beer, okay.

DW: Is my baby going to be okay drinking?

KWH: Just little.

KWH: (talking to her friends) My husband treats me like a baby. If people didn’t know better, they would think he is 7 years older. Right?

Friend: Wonhee, you live like you are in movies.

KWH: You think so?

KWH: Sweetheart, do you think you can bring drinks and snacks?

DW: Don’t you have hands? Do it with your own hands.

(All the girls have surprise look!)

KWH: Okay, then I’ll do it.

DW: (grabs his wife) Just use your hand and I’ll do the rest. (then DW carries her to the kitchen)

Friend: (asking her friend) Does your husband do that?

Friend: Are you on drugs? Even in sleep if I touch his heel, he wakes up and claims that he’s going to divorce me.

Friend: So envy of Wonhee….

KWH: Sweetheart, it was hard for you wasn’t it?

DW: What are you saying? My baby needs to gain weight….you feel like a feather!

KWH: You should stop now….in front of my friends.

DW: No! Because you are my woman! It’s my feeling!

(DW kisses his wife)

KWH: Sorry (apologizing to her friends)….my husband cannot control his emotions….let’s do cheers.

(Cheers!)

KWH: (after drinking) so cool…. (has foam mustache)

DW: You cute animal! (Sticks out his tongue to lick it and then after looking at his wife’s friends changes his mind and just wipes it off with his thumb and the lick it!)

Friend: Wonhee, I’m so thirsty, can you give me a juice.

KWH: Okay. (She gets up to get the juice)

DW: Sit down.

(DW grabs the oranges and squeezes the juice into the cup.)

Friend: Thank you…thank you.

KWH: Sweetheart, you should eat something too.

KWH: Do you want grapes? (she puts grape into DW’s mouth)

(DW bites his wife’s finger)

KWH: Please let go.

(DW spits out grape)

KWH: Do you want something else?

DW: Your lips?

KWH: Sweetheart…stop it….if you continue my friends might leave.

KWH: (to her friends) Eat fruits and go home later…

KWH: (She grabs an apple and started to peel it and then she accidentally cuts herself)

DW: (he yells NO and grabs her cut finger and put it in his mouth!

DW: Are you okay baby? You are not hurt anywhere else?

KWH: I’m okay.

DW: Let’s go to the hospital.

KWH: It’s just a little cut. Why go to the hospital?

DW: You are not yours! You are mine! So I’ll do whatever. Let’s go to the hospital!

DW: (He hugs her) Don’t die…you can’t die…

KWH: Why would I die?

(Friends decides to leave because DW wouldn’t let go of his wife)

After her friends leave:

DW: Sweetheart, I did good right?

KWH: (She hits him on the head)

DW: Why are you hitting me?

KWH: I told you to do it right! You sent my friends away!

DW: I did right…I even grab that scary lady’s hand! Do you know how heavy you are? Do you know how my arms hurt? Blow (kiss) it better!

KWH: (She hits him on the head again) You can’t even do it right. What are you doing?

DW: I don’t like you!

KWH: Me too! I don’t like you! (she hits him on the head again)

DW: Why are you hitting me again?

DW: Give me the allowance you promised earlier!

KWH: What allowance? You didn’t even do it right! NO ALLOWANCE!

DW: You said if I do everything you ask me, you’ll give me allowance.

KWH: NO ALLOWANCE!

DW: Give me allowance!

(DW is having little fit and his wife continues to hit him!)

KWH: Stop it!

KWH: To have you as my husband….your muscles are a waste! Take the muscles out!

DW: If you give me allowance….Give me ALLOWANCE!

Talk after DW’s scene:

(Everyone loved DW’s cute scene at the end when he behaved like a child)

KWH: Eventhough it’s not my birthday, I get to sit on Dongwan’s lap.

HY: I’m so envious.

KWH: I felt bad because he had to lift me and walk around.

DW: You were very light.

KWH: Really?....He is such a good person!

I’m not going to translate the NG part.

Credits: Soompi (Dongwan & Shinhwa), Shinhwachangjo, Shinhwa.biz, translated by mommie Alice

Guest ultaeja

^^ Thanks a lot mommie Alice<333 I've watched it before, but I had no clue what they were saying so thanks again ^^;; and I'm gonna re-watch it, hahhahaha~~~ Dongwan is one smexay beast<33

Guest noona13

thanks for the translation mommie Alice! the part where Dongwan goes "ANDWAE!" after Wonhee cuts her finger is CLASSIC... i was rolling on the ground! and of course the whole aegyo scene after the friends leave hahahaha

enjoy your cruise!

KWH: (She grabs an apple and started to peel it and then she accidentally cuts herself)

DW: (he yells NO and grabs her cut finger and put it in his mouth!

DW: Are you okay baby? You are not hurt anywhere else?

KWH: I’m okay.

DW: Let’s go to the hospital.

KWH: It’s just a little cut. Why go to the hospital?

DW: You are not yours! You are mine! So I’ll do whatever. Let’s go to the hospital!

DW: (He hugs her) Don’t die…you can’t die…

Credits: Soompi (Dongwan & Shinhwa), Shinhwachangjo, Shinhwa.biz, translated by mommie Alice

Guest justmoi

Thanks so much for the subs, mommie Alice! I'm looking forward to seeing this :) Btw, does anyone have the episode (non-CB)? If anyone has it I would be happy to time mommieAlice's translations and create subs so it can be enjoyed more. Would that be okay with you, mommieAlice (with full credit, ofcourse :) ) I looked on the Hey Hey Hey soompi thread and couldn't find this ep, so if anyone has it and wouldn't mind sharing it let me know.

I haven't posted much in a while, but I definitely lurk around and check up on the latest Shinhwa news almost everyday! Thanks for everyone's bits and pieces....I always find that this thread is the most fun, energetic and happy :)

Btw, I'm catch22 on the shinhwachangjo forum and in the thread crystalis (Amy) created for subbing I'm the timer, so if anyone needs any help send me a PM.Have a brilliant Shinhwa-rich Friday everyone!

Edit: oops, soompi was down and my post got all mutilated. this is better!

Hi,

I forgot (sorry memory problem) who because I already deleted the PM message but someone already asked if they can hardsub it so I okayed. I don't think it's necessary to do double work.

Let's wait little and see if it happens. Sometimes I get messages that they want to hardsub it and but it never happens. I think it was someone from either shinhwasarang or shinhwachangjo forum.

Just finished downloading Jipigigi with DW. Let's see if it's a good show.

Thanks so much for the subs, mommie Alice! I'm looking forward to seeing this :) Btw, does anyone have the episode (non-CB)? If anyone has it I would be happy to time mommieAlice's translations and create subs so it can be enjoyed more. Would that be okay with you, mommieAlice (with full credit, ofcourse :) ) I looked on the Hey Hey Hey soompi thread and couldn't find this ep, so if anyone has it and wouldn't mind sharing it let me know.

Guest bluecheese

Thank you, mommie Alice, for that translation!

Haha, I can imagine Dongwan & all his facial expressions throughout! Good stuff!

I've heard several stories of his crazy nights out drinking with Junjin...and how no matter how drunk Junjin may be, when a fan spots him stumbling home, he immediately sobers up and starts walking straight again. Haha, what a professional.

I miss Love Letter Season 1 (hosted by Kang Ho Dong) so much. It's what made me fall in love with Shinhwa.

Shinhwa + Kang Ho Dong MCing = pure genius and so much fun!

LOL Hahahahahahahaha :D

That's hilarious. If I saw that in person, I probably wouldn't be able to stop laughing.

But yes, I loved watching Shinhwa & Ho Dong in Love Letter! They're all so cute, trying to beat each other lol

Archived