[OFFICIAL] SHINHWA 신화 THREAD

Guest lenakeem

Guest sunnydays.

Aindy - LOL I WAS JUST WATCHING THAT CLIP LAST NIGHT! XD; I didn't even know that Dongwan had an english name... so I think it was just him stalling. :P Since he didn't want to pay for the bill. You can see the full version if you look up "Shinhwa SBS GM Show" ... it's in the pt. 2, I think, but there are no subs - I just followed along with translations. ^^; Haha but yeah, it was so funny hearing Dongwan speak english... HE'S SO cute. LOL. Brian Kim... "I don't have money... You're rich, I'm hungry. I'm poor."

Krizza - BANNED? O_______O YOU DID SOMETHING ILLEGAL DIDN'T YOU? Did you kidnap Shinhwa? LOL. I watched SBS Inkigayo, too! IT WAS SOOO HOTT. (: I agree, Dongwan is so much better now. I'm so proud of him.<3 He looks SOO good in black! & Minwo... amazing performance, as always. & in that performance, the choreography seemed more energetic as when he performed it before. (: Those two are amazing. Aww... I wanted to see them interact with each other backstage. :P Nat, Rozzy, & I were talking about how they should be on stage AT the same time, with the rest of Shinhwa members making a surprise visit. YESSS that would be heaven. (;

You don't have to do the TR thing. x__x I feel bad, LOL. DON'T WRITE MORE THAN YOU NEED TO! I don't need it. :P I like reading stories about other people, anyway. Oh yeah, I have to talk to you about P.O....

Krizza, I'm falling in love with Dongwan.<3

aindy - Thank youu! (: YES, EVERYONE, VOTE FOR SHINHWA!<3 They're currently in 3rd place... HOT is winning, followed VERY CLOSELY by DBSK. Gah, I wouldn't mind Shinhwa losing to HOT, but... I want Shinhwa to get atleast 2nd place.

• Replies 29.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest jerrybabie26

krizza - krizza your posts are always worthwhile to read heheheh entertaining... ey, how many TR threads do you have????

fatcat you can never go wrong with woodong :wub: i think everyone suffers from it... how can you not... minu is HOTNESS personified and wannie.... he's hot too and some more :P but woodong is definitely better

OMG!!! kriza got to play a board game with minu... TT__TT what i wouldn't give to be in the same room with the guy... an arm and a leg... LOL maybe all sets ... and then wannie too O_o i think, i'd die!

i haven't watched the inki perf yet... but i do get a kick out of seeing minu and wannie performing on the same stage... i think it does give wannie more confidence having someone there to support him also... meaning minu... he's so cute to get minu's autograph and take a picture of it and then post it...

is it me or i see the same necklace that Minwoo was wearing all the time before?
i noticed that too... i was watching minu's girlfriend cd and i saw that necklace too... OMG!!!! i have no doubt in my mind woodong is real! lol

Guest fatcat

does anyone know about the news that people decided to named a star after "Shinhwa"?

sorry if it is mention before

this is the site to look for Shinhwa's star

www.usckorea.org

this is the code to view it :9150887-7

i did not see it yet but i am searching now LOL

does anyone know about the news that people decided to named a star after "Shinhwa"?

sorry if it is mention before

this is the site to look for Shinhwa's star

www.usckorea.org

this is the code to view it :9150887-7

i did not see it yet but i am searching now LOL

haha thanks for the info! i just went to check it out on the site, and after some random clicking around (i wish i knew korean) it was relatively easy to find

aww, shinhwa changjo dedicated the star to shinhwa, and they left so many messages also!

shinhwa changjo is the best :wub:

Okay, I know which one you are talking about it now. It's from Good Morning Show (1-7-05) which members did the hidden camera on Dongwan.

Dongwan at first not realizing members were serious (pretending to be serious for hidden camera) that he told everyone that he was buying the lunch. Once he realized that everyone was serious he began to feel uncomfortable.

Appearantly DW is known not paying among members. If I remember right from other clips, it's usually Hyesung and either it was Minwoo or Eric who pays alot.

Anyway the reason he said his name is Brian Kim is because when the bill came, he pretended it's not him (DW) but Brian Kim. DW said he doesn't know DW. He has no bag and he has no money. He was saying Hyesung is rich, DW is hungry and poor. DW tries to talk to the manager hyung but was ignored. Dw couldn't talk it anymore so he ran away. LOL!

So...Brian Kim is not his name but he just came out with that name at that moment because he did not want to pay the bill.

DW was embarassed at the show.....he was saying if he had known it was hidden camera, he would of paid! LOL!

Of course all them members protected him at the show by saying it was too much money for one person to pay eventhough they did it as a joke to DW.

ooh, mommie Alice,i found it:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kqs5YncS9Q0

please, if you have the time, tell us what's happening in the clip! thanks! :blush: i only understand the part where dongwan's speaking english. so funny!

Guest paigehk

hi everyone! May I ask for you help?

I looking for the clip that Eric say something like :"the reason Shinhwa stay together is Dongwan. If the contract expired, but we have dongwan, we stay together."

What video clip is it? I hope someone could help me.

Thank you very much, you all wonderful!

Guest nutzie

Okay, I know which one you are talking about it now. It's from Good Morning Show (1-7-05) which members did the hidden camera on Dongwan.

Dongwan at first not realizing members were serious (pretending to be serious for hidden camera) that he told everyone that he was buying the lunch. Once he realized that everyone was serious he began to feel uncomfortable.

Appearantly DW is known not paying among members. If I remember right from other clips, it's usually Hyesung and either it was Minwoo or Eric who pays alot.

Anyway the reason he said his name is Brian Kim is because when the bill came, he pretended it's not him (DW) but Brian Kim. DW said he doesn't know DW. He has no bag and he has no money. He was saying Hyesung is rich, DW is hungry and poor. DW tries to talk to the manager hyung but was ignored. Dw couldn't talk it anymore so he ran away. LOL!

So...Brian Kim is not his name but he just came out with that name at that moment because he did not want to pay the bill.

DW was embarassed at the show.....he was saying if he had known it was hidden camera, he would of paid! LOL!

Of course all them members protected him at the show by saying it was too much money for one person to pay eventhough they did it as a joke to DW.

isn't brian kim the name of a song composer or something like that? i think i've seen his name a few times [did he compose some songs for shinhwa too?] and maybe that's where the brian kim idea come from? maybe he chose it because it's an english name, and they have the same surname O_o?

Guest nurkeyandie

ahahaha! thanks, mommie Alice! i kinda figured that wannie gave that name to avoid paying the bill. it was really funny though ("you're rich, i'm hungry!"). and wow, more plus points for hyesung! he always picks up the tab?!? :sweatingbullets:

thanks, fatcat, for the info about shinhwa's star. aww, so sweet of shinhwa changjo! :D

riz, you mispelled my name (no biggie though)! :blush: and thanks for the info!

btw, there's a thread on the korean celebs photo forum about celebrities who don't get along and 'hyesung vs tony' (i guess tony ahn from h.o.t.?) is on the list. is that true? angelic hyesung?!? :(

Guest sunnydays.

Shinhwa Changjo is definately the best. (: I remember reading that news about the star a while ago, & I was smiling so widely! Very truly touched.

ANDIE (i spelled it right this time!) I'M SO SORRY T________T I dunno why I spelled it wrong. LOL. Hmm, i've never heard about Hyesung not being too fond of Tony, that's a first. But... ahaha... you know Hyesung, sometimes he's a bit "cold" towards Eric... :P

mommy alice, thank you. (: I enjoyed watching that GM show. So funny<3 XD; Dongwan IS stingy. HAHA! Whatta cutiee. He kept avoiding them after they were doing eating~

paigehk, not sure about Eric saying something about Dongwan... although it sounds familiar, i haven't been able to find it. however, i've found something like Eric saying "until our contract expires" (jokingly, ofcourse) when they were asked "until how long is Shinhwa planning to be together?"

Guest noona13

hi paigehk - i don't remember this clip, but i remember junjin saying something to that effect on the XMan Germany special...

hi everyone! May I ask for you help?

I looking for the clip that Eric say something like :"the reason Shinhwa stay together is Dongwan. If the contract expired, but we have dongwan, we stay together."

What video clip is it? I hope someone could help me.

Thank you very much, you all wonderful!

Guest aindy

[07.07.22] [News] Andy Lee To Act In A Musical Theatre

May Take Out With Full Exact Credits

2004443274335156265_rs.jpg

Shinhwa's member, Andy, will perform an act in a musical theater.

Ok Ju Hyun, Bada, Shoo and Eugene are the former members of dance groups that challenged themselves in musical theater and started off very well. Andy who has a lot of talents from singing, dancing and acting will also challenge himself with musical theater.

Andy has been invited to perform in the upcoming performance 'Music in My Heart'.

Ranked no.1 when performed in the university in 2005. On this coming September 4th, will begin casting the new characters. In the 3rd quarter of the show, Andy will play the main character, 'Jang Jae Hyuk'. And they will start gathering all the crews for the show in September.

Andy will resemble and act as Jang Jae Hyuk, who is a good looking romantist and get attracted to an old blind lady, Mina.

Andy has started his acting career in the year 2003 with MBC's sitcom 'Nonstop4' and in 2005 with 'Lovers in Prague'. But when compared to his band-mates like Eric, Kim Dongwan and Junjin, his acting career hasn't yet officially started. He's going to show his own way in the second half of the year, showing the different aspects. 'Music of My Heart' can be described as an important occasion for him.

Credits: http://shinhwa.biz/forums + Jaja_Blink (Chinese -> English Trans) + 打糕@shinhwachina (Chinese trans), Sportsworld (Source)

Guest _untouchable*M

Thanks for the links. The second article is really sad. But just because he didn't do so well in his first movie doesn't mean that he will do bad in the next. But his drama, "Goodbye Sadness" was really good and got good recognition and everything. I watched the whole drama, and BOTH my parents were really into it too which i find kind of suprising because though my mom loves almost all drama LOL my dad ... well he only usually watches dramas based on historical periods or stuff which are just funny, which that drama wasn't. So yea! LOL Hope to see him a new drama or maybe even a movie after his first album promotions are done. Dongwan oppa HWAITING!

WOW! The plot seems really interesting. Hehe, a goodlooking romantist :) Andy is really working hard as an actor now. Wish I can go see the musical. Get to see our Andy sing and dnace and act! Oh! Does anyone know when the drama he is supposed to be in going to be broadcasted??

Guest Molar

That second article is sad :(

Poor Dongwan...

And congrats of Andy! That cutie will succeed!! I know it (:

Thanks for the news!

paigehk, not sure about Eric saying something about Dongwan... although it sounds familiar, i haven't been able to find it. however, i've found something like Eric saying "until our contract expires" (jokingly, ofcourse) when they were asked "until how long is Shinhwa planning to be together?"

I remember seeing that!! Kriza_09 had put that quote in "THE CHRONICLES"... it went something along the lines of

DW: Until our contract expires........ERIC: Even when our contract expires and even with DongWan, we'll always be together

Thanks for the links Amy...Poor Wannie..the 2nd article is really sad *hugs DongWan* Oh, and I'm still working on the Youtube list organization...although kinda slowly :lol:

[07.07.24][news] JunJin to star as main lead of MBC Dramanet historical series JunJin to star as main lead of MBC Dramanet historical series 'Byul Soon Geom (Chosun Police)'

337_0.jpg

MBC Dramanet announced on the 23rd that JunJin has been cast as the main lead of the 20 episode investigative documentary series 'Byul Soon Geom (Chosun Police).'

In 'Byul Soon Geom' which follows the story of investigative procedures in the late Chosun area, JunJin will play the role of Kim Sa Yool, an elite detective with a sharp mind. He accepts the female lead character Seo Eun who is the daughter of his father's enemy.

The series originally aired in 2005 starring Jung Yoo Seok which at the time gathered popularity amongst mania viewers but ended early at 6 episodes.

MBC Dramanet commented, "We were able to create a new 20 episode series under the same title thanks to the support of the viewers."

The production crew says, "We will use the scientific methods at the time, along with various conflicts between different parties."

CREDIT: Broasia.com + shinhwa.biz

aindy thanks for the info ^^ i think my vote counted O.o im not sure.. cuz i cant read korean :P one of these daysss i needa learn korean haha

haha thanks for the info! i just went to check it out on the site, and after some random clicking around (i wish i knew korean) it was relatively easy to find

aww, shinhwa changjo dedicated the star to shinhwa, and they left so many messages also!

shinhwa changjo is the best :wub:

you found it? can u give me the link by any chance? cuz i cant find it and i wanna see it ><

LOL haha the *raises eyebrows * made me laugh. the 2nd article was saadd. i hope dongwannie dosent get as stressed anymore :( *worries*

andy cant wait to see his acting ^^ hehe my andy andy andy i needa spaz over uu!!!!

Guest infinityyy

# Tamcavboy Says:

July 5th, 2007 at 5:32 am

He got that “I’m rich and cocky” look in those pics.

--a comment from the first article on Dongwan's picture. <_< Gosh, wtheck?! And a comment on the second one about most of the Shinhwa members being egotistical.. Oh goodness.

And the second article about 'Spinkick'.. It didn't go so well? I really liked it--and I hate watching movie-length videos. Dongwan's a really good actor--his crying scene in the end made me tear, man. Things like that don't happen to me when watching movies. Lol. And goshh, Dongwan's hekka funny with the hidden camera thing. "You're rich, I'm Hungry." LMAO.

Ohh weee~ Andy in a music theatre and JunJin in a new drama?! Wahh~ Wonderful summer. (Plus, Hyesung's second album! YEAHH baby!)

Guest nurkeyandie

hi, peeps! :)

riz, no biggie about the spelling thing. it's just that there's another member with that name (hi, aindy!) and she might think that message was for her. :blush:

ugh, i had my eyebrows raised too when i was reading those articles about wannie, amy. tsk, tsk.

also, i read on popseoul that kim hee sun (eric's gf before park shi yeon, right?) is getting married in november. if 'liar' is really based on eric's relationship with her, then i don't think they broke up amicably (i wonder how eric will react to the news; didn't they almost get engaged too?)...

and who's aj in 'set free' (from brand new)? at the end of the song, eric says, "this one's for you, aj." didn't dongwan write that song? who's aj, wannie???

lol, i'm sorry for all these questions about our boys' lovelives...it's just that i want them to end up with nice women who'll make them happy (like me, in hyesung's case - haha, kidding! well, actually, no, i'm not kidding!)! :sweatingbullets:

but anyway, i'm happy for junjin and andy, that they're venturing into these new activities. i'm sure they'll both do well! :D

thanks, everyone, for all the pics (mal, thanks for the sungie pics, also the ones in sungie's thread!), info, links, etc. :)

Guest sunnydays.

Thanks for those articles, Amy. I cannot help but feel a bit of anger towards the first one... especially seeing the comments. =__= But hehe i must restrain myself from lashing out at people who may be so ignorant... :ph34r: Anyway, can't wait to see Dongwan's CF! & the 2nd article, it was very saddening. =\ I remember in Happy Together, when Andy mentioned Dongwan's movie (Spin Kick), Dongwan immediately smacked him upside the head, making him fall off the chair... poor Andy, didn't know what hit him. XD; But it's a shame everyone underestimates Dongwan. -___-;;

Musical theatre, hmmm? I wonder if he'll be singing? O__O OR RAPPING! IN A MUSICAL THEATRE! LOL!

... but, we'll get to see Andy's acting skills yet again. (: I hope he's even better. Hehe, he was so cute in NN4.

Thanks for the news!

[07.07.24][news] JunJin to star as main lead of MBC Dramanet historical series JunJin to star as main lead of MBC Dramanet historical series 'Byul Soon Geom (Chosun Police)'

Hmmm, interesting. Ahh, Shinhwa & their acting. Hehe, but I must admit, they're good for being "singers-turned-actors." That stupid term. u__U LOL anyway, I hope he does well with this. The summary didn't particularly interest me (detective stuff is not my forte :sweatingbullets: ), but yeah. (: Thanks!

--a comment from the first article on Dongwan's picture. <_< Gosh, wtheck?! And a comment on the second one about most of the Shinhwa members being egotistical.. Oh goodness.

And the second article about 'Spinkick'.. It didn't go so well? I really liked it--and I hate watching movie-length videos. Dongwan's a really good actor--his crying scene in the end made me tear, man. Things like that don't happen to me when watching movies. Lol. And goshh, Dongwan's hekka funny with the hidden camera thing. "You're rich, I'm Hungry." LMAO.

Yeah, they're *COUGH*SHINHWA-HATERS*COUGH*... LOL i'm kidding. I hate what the summarizer of the article said - "Atleast make people think he can act." Dongwan can act; people don't need to think he can, because it's obvious that he CAN act. What people need to do is acknowledge his talent. =___= this is getting me annoyed. LOL.

But it's sad to hear them say that, because seriously, which one of the Shinhwa members are egotistical. O__O I mean, yeah, they say egotistical things, but they're always joking whenever they do.

I wonder why Dongwan's SpinKick didn't go so well... not enough viewers? Ahh, I agree, Dongwan IS a great actor. Like I said before, he's under-appreciated. >:\

also, i read on popseoul that kim hee sun (eric's gf before park shi yeon, right?) is getting married in november. if 'liar' is really based on eric's relationship with her, then i don't think they broke up amicably (i wonder how eric will react to the news; didn't they almost get engaged too?)...

and who's aj in 'set free' (from brand new)? at the end of the song, eric says, "this one's for you, aj." didn't dongwan write that song? who's aj, wannie???

Yeah, Eric & Kim Hee Sun dated before... they broke up, & apparently, Eric was quite saddened over it. (Well duh, he wrote the song... LOL... but i'm not complaining, I LOOVE IT SO MUCH!<3) Yup, they almost got enganged, but they broke up when they started seeing less of each other... KHS became so involved with her work, & naturally, Eric did too. But yeah, it really shook Eric. =X sighh. i say... FORGET HER, & MARRY ME INSTEAD. PUAHAHAHAHA. :D

AJ was Dongwan's girlfriend. I think the story behind her was that they were going out, but then Dongwan (being a celebrity) felt like he was being a bad boyfriend, because he couldn't spend enough time with her, was not concentrating enough on her, etc. So... I guess he had no choice but to let her go, hence the title of the song "Set Free." Not 100% sure about this, but this is what I remember from past discussion in this thread. :P

Archived