[OFFICIAL] SHINHWA 신화 THREAD

Guest lenakeem

Guest picklypickly

i LOVE the pic of minwoo kissing andy. brother love!

haha, i just saw this clip and thought it was cute how hyesung hit dongwan/eric for yellin at andy. lol.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a3HOEUXqXRA

and has anyone ever seen this clip? this is the second time i've seen a shinhwa song on the 1000 song challenge and both times it was perfect man.

and i thought this clip was cool, especially when junjin took off his beanie and all the girls started screaming. haha. it's from an old gameshow.

and y'guys should totally watch these. clips from minwoo's japan liveworks. swoooon. my favorite is the medley.

• Replies 29.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thank you so much for the links.

I have not seen these. The only time I ever watched 1000 song was when Shinhwa was in it and Hyesung and Dongwan was awsome in it.

I've seen some of the Dream Team clips but didn't see this one before.

Thank you again.

and has anyone ever seen this clip? this is the second time i've seen a shinhwa song on the 1000 song challenge and both times it was perfect man.

and i thought this clip was cool, especially when junjin took off his beanie and all the girls started screaming. haha. it's from an old gameshow.

Guest sunnydays.

XH - I completely missed it, I don't know why... but thanks for translating the "Thanks To" part in Minwoo's album. :D That is so cute, haha... they're so playful<3

loving_D - THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR POSTING! :D OMG, It's so great to see the members together! (Except for the fact that JunJin & Dongwan are missing... -___-;; Ahh well, better than nothing, hmm?) Haha, Minwoo giving Andy a kiss. XD; Minwoo's hair is weird, especially that one braid... LOL. Also his outfit. :sweatingbullets: Okay, I'll stop. Woww, I wish I got to see his showcase. OMG.<3

Guest angelix

[Pics] 070715 Dongwan & Hyesung At, Park Kyung Lim's Wedding

No Hotlinking Allowed & Properly Credit

Pls do not hotlink. I upload these all by myself

2001309777343179835_rs.jpg

2001901176219936583_rs.jpg

2001352040344579293_rs.jpg

2001320758566876454_rs.jpg

2001301306715325487_rs.jpg

2001370549116849937_rs.jpg

2001301567369718937_rs.jpg

2001386734664814675_rs.jpg

2001380756207343910_rs.jpg

2001316192607005602_rs.jpg

2001354384550229421_rs.jpg

2003126571727291033_rs.jpg

2003174115230941410_rs.jpg

2003122170160207797_rs.jpg

2000950719419950487_rs.jpg

Credits : Yonhap News + Mydaily + Hankyung.com + StarNews + Osen + Newsen + Joynews + http://shinhwa.biz/forums

Guest nurkeyandie
:DI AM SO HAPPY I JOINED SOOMPI! AND I'M SO HAPPY FOR THIS THREAD! thank you, thank you, thank you so much for the super recent pics (and the links, news, etc.) of our boys! it's such a treat to see them together! they're all looking healthy and happy and i'm so relieved! sorry, pls let me have my crazy fangirl moment: hyesung!!! *shrieks*

Guest bluecheese

Because I was bored, here are some avatars I made...

minwoodongwan.jpg

All of them have a similar style because I was making it for something else but then decided to turn them into avatars, lol. This is my first time playing with photoshop and layering, so bear with me a bit... =) If you want to use any of them, just pm me & I can send it to you. ^^

Guest serawong

PLEASE DO NOT HOTLINK!!! AND NO TAKING OUT UNLESS FULL PROPER CREDIT!!

REAL PIX - 140707 M SHOWCASE PRESS CONF. AND SHOWCASE

CREDIT: MIGHTY@MINWOO.COM & SHINHWAJJ.COM

just for the press con. pix... dear mighty shi has taken over close to 60 pix... and showcase pix... over 120 pix i think.... will not post everything here.... too tiring too.... if want to see the full range.... its all up at shinhwajj.com for those that are interested to see from english site... or else go minwoo.com....

once again.. thanks mighty shi for her lovely pix of Minwoo...

04.jpg

16.jpg

25.jpg

30.jpg

40.jpg

48.jpg

55.jpg

01-1.jpg

14-1.jpg

21-1.jpg

48-1.jpg

70.jpg

80.jpg

104.jpg

115.jpg

137.jpg

140.jpg

Guest shinhinm

I've listened to the song "The M Style" in Min's new album,and is it just me or the song resembles a lot "Sexy back" of Justin Timberlake ? O.o

I've listened to the song "The M Style" in Min's new album,and is it just me or the song resembles a lot "Sexy back" of Justin Timberlake ? O.o

^ lolz not just you. I think that's the first reaction of most ppl. The song does have a similar style, but after playing it a few times, it definitely picks up a beat of its own. And after watching the perf...the only thing 'sexyback' about it is literally M's sexyback lolz If you do hear some familiar things here and there, it may not really be that surprising since minwoo went over to the US and specifically brought the rights to the samples, right? ^^ I think that's what happened

Guest samshiku

for those wondering why dongsyung didn't appear TOGETHER...well they did ^^

fedb91f2996605166f90cbfhv3.jpg

biggger...click on pic

10116f9bc964e5fe3476666hx7.jpg

At M showcase...

hyesung070714mshowcasefwg3.jpg

hyesung070714mshowcasefos3.jpg

hyesung070714mshowcasefmw8.jpg

hyesung070714mshowcaseffh2.jpg

hyesung070714mshowcasefkc3.jpg

hyesung070714mshowcasefja6.jpg

hyesung070714mshowcasefue3.jpg

hyesung070714mshowcasefod2.jpg

credits:bestshinhwa+shinhyesung.net+pic source

Guest nurkeyandie

hi, everyone! :)

^^thank you so much for the pics, xh! like i said in sungie's thread, i played "where's hyesung?" when i looked at that park kyung lim group wedding pic too and I WAS RIGHT! i found hyesung! actually, i found him coz of dongwan! hahaha, wannie's pose is so funny! it's the ulzzang pose he did in the shinwa ysmm special! :lol: and thank you so much for sungie's pics during m's showcase!!! *faints*

i swear, our boys' new happy, healthy, and sexy looks are making my summer hotter! :sweatingbullets: thanks for the pics, you guys!

anyway, y'all might have seen this clip already, but i just saw it and loved it! they all looked so happy! hyesung is so cute in this clip (naturally), but i was even more pleasantly surprised because andy was smiling so much in this perf, which i think is rare (i really want to know why he was smiling so much, like i wanna be in on the joke!), and as for minwoo fans, you might want to dream about being the girl he did to whatever he did in this clip! :D

http://youtube.com/watch?v=2aL87O37J_c

Guest angelix

[07.07.16] [Trans] Junjin's Message On JF Story Entertainment

May Take Out With Proper Exact Credits

untitled02lt5.png

Translation

Hi hi

It's the first fan club meeting which I'm doing alone

I want to speak politely to fans

I'm doing that now for the first time

I want to show things I couldn't do before to you guys

And I can show the things which I did before if you guys want

But what I will do?

I just want to do things of what I want

So expect

First Jun Jin fan meeting

19th August 2007

See you in Konguk university~~

Credits : http://shinhwa.biz/forums + angelix (Kor -> Eng Translations) + JF Story Entertainment (Source)

n.b Take Out With Exact Proper Credits

Guest Arden

Oof!

Junjin's birthday is already coming so soon!

I am preparing a huge present and when I am in Korea I am going to deliver it to his company.

JINNIE!

Get anxious for my present xD HEE HEE

Guest jeabie

Hi!! I'm a new member of Soompi..

Thank you for all pic that you posted.

I like to look all pic of shinhwa, especially when they stay 2gether, it's look so wonder for me......

Normally, I'm poor at english (55555555).Pls, forgive me.

Jeabie (Thai Girl khaaaaaaa)

Shinwha......I'll support you forever........

Guest apricot

hi, everyone! :)

anyway, y'all might have seen this clip already, but i just saw it and loved it! they all looked so happy! hyesung is so cute in this clip (naturally), but i was even more pleasantly surprised because andy was smiling so much in this perf, which i think is rare (i really want to know why he was smiling so much, like i wanna be in on the joke!), and as for minwoo fans, you might want to dream about being the girl he did to whatever he did in this clip! :D

http://youtube.com/watch?v=2aL87O37J_c

I love that performance, it's one of the best. They danced before 'dirty pop' came out but I swear it's almost like the dance from 'dirty pop'. I replayed that clip several times, and I finally realised why Andy was laughing. The girl slapped his butt! Haha, that made him giggle. He's sooo cute! *squeezes Andy*

Guest missy2006

I see the Shinhwa first family unfortunately big brother Junjin is not there lol!!! and Uncle Wan is missing too!!!...I just love our boys show of friendship and support for each other.

Archived