Guest lenakeem

Guest kassuma
  • Replies 29.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest tortyserox

Some highlights from Music Space interview:

Eric after looking at DW's album jacket called DW to meet him because he felt DW lost too much weight and wanted to see him himself. DW told Eric he won't drink because he is recording but will have some fruits. Eric told DW that he looks like "skinny bum (begger/homeless)"! LOL! Sounds like something Eric would say to DW!

swettness! eric really rock shinhwa as a leader/hyung! thanks for translating mommie Alice!

thanks for the pics angelix! the last pic was sucha typical girly-neoprint pose!

cantttt wait for their new album! ^^

Minwoo's THANKS TO section in his 3rd jib...

i'll just translate the shinhwa bit...

And of course, my dear members! Dongwannie album daebak![meaning sell well..], Hyesungie same goes to you, using beautiful music to receive more love!

Andy May you achieve success in you acting career, jinnie-ya, I WILL give you a song this time as a present~Eric YOU!! PLay with me^^

We are shinhwa!

credits: shinhwachina[kor-chi]

thanks a million for this posting this. minwoo is so sweet to his fellow shinhwa members. he never failed to encourage and congratulate them on their solo ventures!

a big thank you too to all of you who uploaded tons of pics! ^o^!

Guest _melod!es

angelix thank you for the pictures of minwoo! he is just so HOT! minwoo = sex LOL sorry about that! but you just can't resist him! LOL ^^;;

Guest sunnydays.

Some highlights from Music Space interview:

Host asked how many members went solo in Shinhwa and DW said "3" and was corrected by the audience, it's "4". Minwoo, Hyesung, AND JUNJIN. DW forgot JJ.

DW asked advice from the members...asking weren't you nervous....Minwoo cracked up and "you are in trouble" and that it's really nerve wrecking and it's different than being on stage as Shinhwa.

Andy told him not to do solo album (I guess because music industry is not doing so well) but when members all came together and participated in his album.

Eric after looking at DW's album jacket called DW to meet him because he felt DW lost too much weight and wanted to see him himself. DW told Eric he won't drink because he is recording but will have some fruits. Eric told DW that he looks like "skinny bum (begger/homeless)"! LOL! Sounds like something Eric would say to DW!

DW said being a "man" just comes natural not something you create. The he said, "I like I'm like lady-like!" LOL! He is such a goof-ball!

Thanks so much. :D Haha, that's so cute! LOL he forgot JunJin... I forgot JunJin too, when I was talking to Krizza about the Shinhwa members who went solo. XD; WELL MAYBE BECAUSE JUNJIN SPENDS TOO MUCH TIME IN CHINA! D: Haha, i'm kidding. Anywayy, Eric was so sweet. (: Skinny bum. LMAOOO. They're so funny. & Minwoo saying "you're in trouble"... they're so caring towards each other, aren't they? :P LOL. Lady-like. He's so dorky<3

Woww, he DOES look good. (; & OMGGG SHINHWAAAA D: <3 I miss them too. Gosh, why doesn't their 9th jib start already?

Guest shana pakim

wow it have been so long...i have been into too much drama...that i have almost forgot to check out shinhwa new...anyone know when they're are going to have another album togehter? i too miss them together...

It's suppose to be end of this year. Hopefully they won't delay again.

EDIT: So excited...got e-mail from annyoung.com that M's album has been shipped so hopefully I'll get it tomorrow or Monday.

wow it have been so long...i have been into too much drama...that i have almost forgot to check out shinhwa new...anyone know when they're are going to have another album togehter? i too miss them together...

[07.07.13][news] Dongwan "Solo seems easy, but it's tough" target for 1st jib-100k"

dongwanju6.jpg

Credits: hyesungstory@Shinhwachangjo.net (English translation) + jojoyu7@shinhwachina (Chinese translation) + starnews (source) + Shinhwa.biz

just incase u guys havent seen it in the kim dongwan thread ^^

btw.. i posted this in the kim dongwan thread too.. but its pretty slow.. not much people are going there.

Guest nutzie

look look look who's no. 1!!!

i found this at the suju thread..

http://mnet.mnet.com/NProgram/mcountdown/P...bidx=mcountdown

shinhwa changjo are really crazy~ 1 and 2.. anybody's got an account there? go vote vote~~ i think this is for mnet m!countdown next week, since there's none this week.. whew.. if they're 1 and 2, then they'll be competing against each other.. would that also mean that both of them are performing? we'll see =D

Guest nikkie19

where can i find the chronicle of friendship of shinwa? i think it's an articlewhere ca i find the chronicle of friendship of shinwa i think it's a long article

@nutzie- Thanks for the link :) Was kinda hoping Stomp wasn't going to be the title song... Still very excited about it, but since it is very similar to bump, battle and overdose, was kinda hoping for something different since there were so many other good songs on Explore ^^; But it's all good cuz I like stomp. Can't wait to see his comeback! Ahhhh....his showcase!!! Hope fans go fancam crazy *prays really hard* As for what concept he's going for...since the album's called 'Explore' M...I'm thinking it means to 'explore M' :sweatingbullets: The darker lighting gives a feeling of mystery and it's up to us to find those little 'strings' of light of discovery? And the pics with the mirrors, gives a feeling of 'self-reflection' or simply implying to fans that there are different facets to the individual called 'M'. Did that make sense? lolz

where can i find the chronicle of friendship of shinwa? i think it's an articlewhere ca i find the chronicle of friendship of shinwa i think it's a long article

^ Here you go:

http://www.soompi.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=123656

It was made by our very own kriza on soompi ^^

----

I see ppl mentioning the 'rosary' on wannie ^^ I think it's coming into style because in JJ Lin's recent album, he's dressed very similarly.

Guest xXsmilesXx

Geez i miss this thread i haven't been very active in here

i feel like such a bad fan.Had to go back 172473 pages.

Thanks everyone for the pic and clips and links.

Gosh Minwoo is looking so hot for this 3 jib.Hope Dongwa's cd is doing good.

So i have a qusetion whats up with hyesung..whats he been doing lately.

and yeap when that time comes Eric is gonna leave to the army.T____T.

GOSh i miss thses guys and am sure am not the only one.

Minwoo's THANKS TO section in his 3rd jib...

i'll just translate the shinhwa bit...

And of course, my dear members! Dongwannie album daebak![meaning sell well..], Hyesungie same goes to you, using beautiful music to receive more love!

Andy May you achieve success in you acting career, jinnie-ya, I WILL give you a song this time as a present~Eric YOU!! PLay with me^^

We are shinhwa!

credits: shinhwachina[kor-chi]

Minwoo is so sweet.gees i wish him the best too.<3

Guest ADORE.you

OMG.

lovin_D THANKS so much for sharing those pics from his showcase! I thought there was heaps already from your thread in shinhwachangjo.net but this is like WHOAA~ Gosh how i wish i was at that showcase, Minwoo's lookin' so damn fine.

Guest loving_D

^^thank you for posting!

gahh, my previous post looks retarded because it's all combined...oh well..

CONTINUED FROM PREVIOUS POST (MINWOO SHOWCASE)

Shinhwa members gather together after 5 months!

Minwoo gives Andy a big fat kiss.

f_shinhwaminwm_85e31fc.jpg

f_shinhwaminwm_74f56b7.jpg

f_shinhwaminwm_cc7a087.jpg

f_shinhwaminwm_8a2f388.jpg

f_shinhwaminwm_e925729.jpg

f_shinhwaminwm_aa6edd1.jpg

f_shinhwaminwm_b858a36.jpg

f_shinhwaminwm_b2c4eb0.jpg

f_shinhwaminwm_5ee273d.jpg

f_shinhwaminwm_03b11d1.jpg

f_shinhwaminwm_5f1ea4f.jpg