[OFFICIAL] SHINHWA 신화 THREAD

Guest lenakeem

Guest angel2nyt

Dongwan - YaShimManMan Preview

untitled1pc5my7.jpg

credits: dwcinema (vid) + ShinHwaChangJo.net (caps)

i think im gonna swallow everything i said about his new look

and by the way did you guys know that when your shinhwa forum or website joins the DW Global Support Team, you'll get a personal message written by dongwan (no two messages are the same, what a sweet guy)

• Replies 29.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest nutzie

oh i just saw that preview of dongwan's ya shim man man episode on youtube, and i have to say he looks really yummy too.. thank goodness he got rid of the facial hair =P he's gonna appear with tony ahn [seems like there's gonna be some shinhwa-HOT discussion or something] and han ji min [KSA's lead actress, the one who played with eric]

http://youtube.com/watch?v=zO5KUEYrIUM

Guest loving_D

yes the one with andy was really, really nice..

and andy's rap has become so much better

off topic: you post on the war of money thread right?

look at the recently posted link for an aticle, you'll find your username there

yeah, his rapping has definitely gotten better. its so smooth and nice. i hope he gets to perform the song with wannie sometime.

yes, i do. i saw the article. thanks for notifying me!

CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD FULL ALBUM

(must have membership which is free, need 25 posts to download music from site)

hmm, i have 25 posts...can't seem to find it.

plz!!... someone help me... I'm trying to find this individual pics....

adlove1213fs7.jpg

someone knows where I can find them??... or if you have them... can u post it T_____T ...

just a couple of comments about some recent shinhwa stuff:

Andy on Jiwhaza!: all who have not watched this episode of Jiwhaza with Andy are missing a glance at a more open and comfortable Andy. here, he shows no inhibitions and just says whatever he wants. he makes numerous attempts at being funny that are not only hilarious but adorable as well. i mean, i've watched shinhwa on a couple of variety shows and Andy's active but you can tell he's still more reserved than the other members. well, all that reservation is GONE cause Andy is amazingly cool in this episode. i think it was because he was on the show with celebrities he's really close with like Jeon Hye Bin, Hwang Bo, and Lee Jung. there's this part (mentioned earlier) where he hits his forehead and says "oh my god, the writer noona didn't tell me that!!" there's this other part where he answered a question wrong on purpose and said to the Host, "I'm sorry, I wanted to be Funny." haha. andy was cool before but now he's awesome to the max!!!

Hyesung: i have a question: I've been hearing about Hyesung's 2nd album for a while now...i think since last year....but why did it take so long for him to release it? i'm sooo excited for it cause his first album was fantastic with his extraordinary voice and i want to hear his second. did something happen?

Dongwan: love his three songs...my favorite out the three is Track 04 with MC Mong...it's really catchy and DW's voice is great like always. Dongwan's has always been my favorite member and for some weird reason, i was really nervous about his solo album...i don't know, i was afraid it wouldn't turn out very well...is this normal to have concerns for an artist? haha. but i was sooo wrong...his 3 songs are fantastic...all really great. DW's voice, like always, is top-notch and just as addicting as before. his voice is quite impressive and now we get to hear a entire album of it. haha. anticipation for album is HIGH!!! really looking forward to his songs with (1) Hyesung (these two voices are sooo different yet they blend so well together and it doesn't hurt that they're my two favorites), (2) with Eric cause Liar is one of my favorite Shinhwa songs, and (3) with Byul cause she has a fantastic voice as well.

oh and concerning his new look....i don't know, i've been sooo infatuated with his old hair (you know, the 8th album haircut) that i don't really like his new look. but he looks fine esp. w/o the facial hair. haha.

Guest kfosho

ohh i do miss my boys mucho much!!! i always play their sosng 'angel' in the car!!! no matter what i have to hear it everyday!!!and it jst melts my heart each time. then i get teary and yah its a good moment. but yes i miss them a lot.and i'm disappointed in myself for not being a good fan and comgin here eveyrthing or even listening to dongwan's solo album and i didn't ahaha i'm soo...not good (:anyways just wanted to come here and at least write someting to make this thread grow grow and grow!!! i wanna see a shinwha thread number dos!!!! ahhah or even better shinhwa thread number tres!!!

*waves to new fans*It is amazing Shinhwa still gets new fans this year despite close to none group promotion. But I am not surprised that their individual projects contribute to getting them "group" attention in the meantime. So, their strategy is working! But..most of all, I think management companies need to consider partnering with Youtube. LOL. Youtube is a major free promotional tool that gets these almost quiet groups recognized in just clicks away.
those shinhwa are soo smart!! seriously like even if many of them are solos now, they are still know as shinhwa. no matter what happens they will always be shinhwa. minwoo, or aka M, will always forever remain lee minwoo from shinhwa, the same goes to dongwan, junjin, and so forth. this is teh exact reason why ilove them soo much, because they are always together. the strongest bond anyone wil ever see. i bet they would even die for each toher huh?
i guess dongwan's gonna be on yashinmanman too! so excited he's coming out on all these shows. it sucks that his inkigayo performance got delayed one week.
yes more shows!!!! seriouslsy shinhwa get together and go on a show!!!
*waves to new fans, too*Wow, it's so great to hear about how fans got into shinhwa, I love these stories. Hearing from other people how much they love shinhwa, and why, always makes me smile. When I read them I often feel that these stories are so familiar to me. Shinhwa also helped me, when I had to go through tough times in my life - because they are so... reliable? I have only been a fan for less than a year now, but I just trust them to always be shinhwa, the shinhwa i love. And I feel kind of proud to be one of their fans, and happy to be one of their fans, because they really appreciate and love them... us.For me it's like that too, when I'm really down, I just watch one of their clips - and they will make me smile again. Not only because their so funny, but they, for me, are a living proof, that you can be successfull and at the same time stay true to yourself and remain a "good" and loveable person (so loveable that sometimes it's hard to bare, actually... *lol*) One just can't help loving, or at least respecting, them for their deep and honest friendship and their dedication.Hahh... and today I've only listened to dongwans songs... i don't know how many times already. I love the song with andy's rap the most, it's so catchy!I know this will be a great solodebut for dongwan!!! And Andy's raps... have they always been THAT great? His voice is so warm, i love it~ :wub:
glad to hear that shinhwa hleps people when they have a bad days or something, sounds something like me listending to heir song when i 'm in the car. << sorryy i'm typeing to fast and cannot control my finers and too lazy to go back and change the words. anwyays yah i'm proud to be a shinhwa fan.. imean even though dbsg has like 30948 fans in ssoompi. overall sinhwa has the most i think, and i'm gald to be in a fan group where we stay sosos loyal to the group we love soo much (: ahah i shound hecka chessy. dude i wish i could be this deep and so forth when talking about my religion (: a little off ssubject but anyone feel like sometimes korean music or in this cases shinhwa takes over the ppl in here with religion?? yah well i do but..yah... it hard to stop being soo crazy over korean musci, or shinhwa cause they are soo lovable.
ommggg im listening to dongwan's album one of the songs. and my heart is beating so fast and i think im gonna melt :tears: so emotional dongwaniie's voice is sooo nice ahh i always waited for this day since i began liking shinhwa and my dream came true -squels- ahhhh i need a hug *goes to hug teddy bear*
dude i remember that feeling! when your heart is like out of your body!! and your who.d body is shaking like crayy. i had that feelign when i was about to wsatch the mv once in a lifetime shsinwha!! on youtube!!! i thought i was gonna die just clicking on the link!!

Guest Cassiopeiasujuluver

remember that feeling! when your heart is like out of your body!! and your who.d body is shaking like crayy. i had that feelign when i was about to wsatch the mv once in a lifetime shsinwha!! on youtube!!! i thought i was gonna die just clicking on the link!!

Ahhh....best Mv ever I cry every time I watch it whenever I

feel like down or im trying to strive to be better I listen

to that song and It makes me feel better....ahhh...I love Shinhwa so much I'm so proud

to be a fan of such an amazing group!

Here u go Clau(try photobucket.com and copy the images) :)

Minwoo

mw42.jpg

Shinhyesung

dfrgdr.jpg

JunJin

d778509c.jpg

EricMun

normal_basso27_1.jpg

AndyLee

gallery_img17.jpg

Dongwan

sh.jpg

*BONUS*

18.gif

13-1.gif

1081567469.jpg

gallery_img18.jpg

eric7_img2.jpg

shinhwaofficial99xn.jpg

shinhwaofficial104cu.jpg

271ab27735fd5aee23961a44f342aeed.jpg

25.jpg

hyesung6.jpg

eric10.jpg

jj9.jpg

dw15.jpg

dw5.jpg

andy13.jpg

Guest raina_flor

thanks for the news and update guys. will buy the original album but i want to hear his songs now. i only the 3 snippets. thanks again

Guest kassuma

Minwoo fancams @ Christina Aguilera's Seoul Concert:

070624 Christina Aguilera Concert- Minwoo Bump

http://youtube.com/watch?v=0wDdAiiNQgU

070624 Christina Aguilera Concert - Minwoo Battle Talk

http://youtube.com/watch?v=39aI7sF1nJQ

070624 Christina Aguilera Concert- Minwoo Bump

http://youtube.com/watch?v=0wDdAiiNQgU

070624 Christina Aguilera Concert - Minwoo Bump Talk

http://youtube.com/watch?v=Qoi-RE81gZQ

070624 Christina Aguilera Concert - Minwoo

http://youtube.com/watch?v=W1qRF94-tW0

News Clip of 070620 YTN - Minwoo @ Christina Aguilera's Seoul Concert

http://youtube.com/watch?v=EHpUWAF6ipo

credits: bs + mf + cb

Guest aindy

yeah, his rapping has definitely gotten better. its so smooth and nice. i hope he gets to perform the song with wannie sometime.

yes, i do. i saw the article. thanks for notifying me!

hmm, i have 25 posts...can't seem to find it.

i've just download 3 of his full songs.. the ones that has a sneak preview release of it..

i don't think they have uploaded the full album because it wasn't released yet..

whats he supposed to do. not breath? :rolleyes:

plus its the style of the song. iono how to explain but its more

relaxed and low. and most artists have the "hhh" sounds that

you mentioned they're human too you know lol.

yayy soompis back. thank god. minwoo looks yummy

someone give me a fork and knife so i can eat him up

pwhwhaha. :ph34r:

Helena for some reason the first line of your post just completely and utterly cracked me up :lol: Not breathing would be a slight problem. I never really noticed his breathing either, so I had to go back and listen again.

just a couple of comments about some recent shinhwa stuff:

Andy on Jiwhaza!: all who have not watched this episode of Jiwhaza with Andy are missing a glance at a more open and comfortable Andy. here, he shows no inhibitions and just says whatever he wants. he makes numerous attempts at being funny that are not only hilarious but adorable as well. i mean, i've watched shinhwa on a couple of variety shows and Andy's active but you can tell he's still more reserved than the other members. well, all that reservation is GONE cause Andy is amazingly cool in this episode. i think it was because he was on the show with celebrities he's really close with like Jeon Hye Bin, Hwang Bo, and Lee Jung. there's this part (mentioned earlier) where he hits his forehead and says "oh my god, the writer noona didn't tell me that!!" there's this other part where he answered a question wrong on purpose and said to the Host, "I'm sorry, I wanted to be Funny." haha. andy was cool before but now he's awesome to the max!!!

Andy is definitely more open and completely uninhibited in Jihwaza, it was hysterical the first few times I watched it, and after I saw the subbed version on youtube, I think I split a few ribs trying not to laugh like a completely lunatic :lol: :lol: and that part where he just clapped his hands around Hwang Bo's mouth to keep her from finishing her attack was hilarious!!

samshiku you're back!! With a pic spam too ^^ Thanks so much! and thanks to everyone else who posted pictures spams and also for the pictures of MinJinSung at the festival and of Minbong at Christina's concert!!

i remember that feeling! when your heart is like out of your body!! and your who.d body is shaking like crayy. i had that feelign when i was about to wsatch the mv once in a lifetime shsinwha!! on youtube!!! i thought i was gonna die just clicking on the link!!

yeah!! lol i was like crying when the song was playing and my mom's all like "are u crazy? O.o" and im like nuu im listening to a new songgg. xD. i think i love shinhwa too much. haha. omggg i remember watching that MV it was when i first fell in love with shinhwa. and like i clicked on it and i was like totally in love with the song and i would watch it soo many times a day. i go the mp3 and then i came to soompi haha. seemed like yesterday =P

arrrgghh miss them together :(

want them to film a cf together lol

same here! i dont want a cf though i want them together on a show like YSMM and be on there for like 2 hrs and alll the members must be on and ill be happy xD

dongwan i love his soundtrack with andy in it. i like andy's rapping AND i love the rythm and tune of the song lol out of those 3 tracks that were being previewed. about his breathing i did notice it before in the other albums but i loved his voice too much so i didnt really care about it and still till now even if he does breath i dont even really notice lol or i dont really care. just saying my opinion :sweatingbullets: oooh and about his new style of image now. i love his hair but i think the moustache should go away it dosent really suit him. i think minwoo and eric are the only ones who can pull one off xD lol

Guest sunnydays.

Dongwan's album O__O; Rawwr.

Anyway, I love the pictures. (: Minbong looks great. I really like his haircut... goodness, he looks so hot. (; haha! Hyesung looks so different. O__O Maybe his face became different...? or is it just me. =__= I dunno, but yeah, it's great to see them again.

DONGWAN'S GOING TO BE ON YASHIMANMANN (: yay<3

thanks guys for all the info & the pictures! Especially of Shinhwa. I miss them so much too. =\ I should pic spam. soon. hehe.

Guest chopsticksandspoon

AUGH AUGH AUGH!!!!!

i miss this thread like crazy when i don't come and visit!!!!

though i'm usually camped in shinhwa.biz/forums so i don't get hungry for shinhwa stuff or the likes... i download stuff, read stuff and save pics like crazy everytime a new thread opens up there. LOL.

anyways, hello guys. to the new comers here, welcome to the wonderful Shinhwa Family. :P

to those who posted picstures....

if you posted dongwannie pics, then you're in for a lot of beating since you almost just killed me!!!

if you posted minu pics, then i hate you for making me think which one i love more, wan or minu?

if you posted shinhwa pics in general... then i wanna hit you for making me miss them more!

all in all, thanks for your wonderful effort guys. *hugs*

to those who shared links, man, i love you.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ah, i think i haven't talked much about wan's album yet, eh?

well, all i gotta say is that.. he should have made a rock album!!! LOL. like Burn, or Red Sunset or those other songs he sang when it's his solo performance in their concerts... man, when wan is rocking the stage with his incredible charisma and totally hyper self, he always looks so much hotter than when he's just standing on stage. i mean, even my mom said his voice sounds so damn good. and my mom is picky when it comes to voices, she even said sungie's voice sounds too femine (i know <_< but she;s my mom so yeah *zips mouth*)

but...

from the 3 preview songs he released the other week... i must say that all the songs were totally great.

Handkerchief brought out wan's powerful melodic voice.

Three Musketeers makes you smile like hell with it's easy to follow beat and addictive rythm and wan's voice totally blends with MC mong.

I Love Summer with Andy is probabaly my favorite though... it just makes you wanna dance!!! actually, me and my 2 other shinhwa lover sisters already made a dance for it (courtesy of minu's dance steps in nonstop 5 where he nods his head eyeing the room). PLUS wan;s voice in this one totally sounds cute!!!!! ah.. :P

for these three songs, shinhwachangjo.net already has the romanized and the english translations so head on there if you want to read them.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

well, i've been busy these past few days making icons, banners, b-sets and wallpapers because there's an overflow of supply of dongwannie pictures. so one of these days, expect a major post of wan goodies in the artwork threads... and ofcourse, i'll post the link here to share with you guys.,..

ALSO, it seems like PROJECT ORANGE IS ALREADY DEAD.. WELL, IT ISN'T. it's just sleeping. haha. i'll pm lynda for the fanfiction. and i'll immediately get to work with the update of the next batch of graphics.

for those who are new and curious, PROJECT ORANGE was started by yours truly last year, about... what date did we actually start it? haha it officially debuted aug 31, 2006. and became successful with the wonderful help of fellow shinhwa family members who are soompiers. it's divided into 3 parts:

pictures- riz is in charge of this, i don;t know whatever happened to it but it;s coincept is to provide you with shinhwa pics, old and new, though xh's thread totally pwns it. haha..

fanfiction- lynda is in charge of this, it's concept is to write a fanfic for each shinhwa member but the catch is that, each chapter will be written by a different person. we're already finished with andy's fic and is now in wan's fic

graphics- krizza(me me me!) is in charge of this and we're made up of a team of graphiucs maker to provide shinhwa goodies like avatars, bsets, banners and the likes for shinhwa lovers to use via our photobucket account

well, there you have it folks, a quick rundown of what PROJECT ORANGE is. i'm trying to revive it once again to spread more shinhwa love. since that is why we started it in the first place... i hope people are still interested though.. :P

the links for these projects can be found in my signature, just click!~

AND THE LINK TO THE PHOTOBUCKET ACCOUNT CAN BE FOUND HERE

anyways...... i'm going now to watch all those vids i just downloaded (preview of next week's YSMM, battle, bump and sweet girl perf of minu in CA's concert, and a number of wan vids)

bye bye for now.

EDIT:::

OH I SEE RIZZIESHHHH!!!!!!

EDIT EDIT:::

I SEE MOMMIE ALICE TOO!!!!

EDIT EDIT EDIT:::

RIZZIESHHH!!!! i remember you asking if i like wan's moustache..... well, you know i do!!!! haha, man, even if wan shaves his head skin-bald i'll still think he's the most gorgeous man on earth.

Guest lenakeem

so. i was listening to wannies songs.. as usual. and i noticed

my play count. and i was like whoaaaa. it was 212, 212, and 209

i need to get his cd quickk cause if i dont those play counts are gonna

like reach to 1000s :ph34r: ahah i had nothing better to do so

heres proof of my abnormal listening to wannies songs :)

untitled-8.jpg

Yoo Gun on Dongwan's MV... OMG

How can I handle it when both of them are hot!!

I havent listen to Dongwan's songs yet.... I should rush home now to listen to them... but unfortunately, I can only do so at 8am in the morning since I am working now haha

But anyways regarding Andy on Jiwhaza.. He was absolutely hilarious... Kept making me laugh

But the funniest part was when they ask the older man in his team to call out his name and he said, "eric"...

That was so memorable...

Archived