3 shows? only three shows?! but.. but.. bu.. b.. butt.. bu..buttt

pwhaha i sound like a broken record bu bu bu buuuut. okay im done

i want him to do more then just three shows. what the heck mann

• Replies 29.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest katelin_kim

is it just me or i saw the LV luggage the guy was pushing beside Hyesung? Yeah, i am more of a material girl but just curious. I know Wannie have a LV bag from fan too. Just wanna know what brand they like.

For exaple. Minwoo love D&G "underwear" LOL( pervert)

one more thing, how are the tickets of Hyesung's concert? hope it will be as succesful as M

You are very close by me if you live in San Gabriel. Which drama were you watching that got you hooked into Shinhwa?

I won't be going to Hawaii until 8/26. I'm glad I'll have at least have 3 (M, DW, & Hyesung) new albums to listen to while I'm on cruise. However, I don't know what I'm going to do with NO SHINHWA for whole 7 days!

If anyone know how to download MV into iPOD can you PM me? I looked for Shinhwa's MV in itune's MV shop but didn't see any. I have tons of Shinhwa's MV and I'm told there's a way to download these MV into my iPOD? At least if I can download few of Shinhwa MV in my iPOD, I can look at their handsome faces.

By the way, I didn't finish watching Come to Play yet...only watched the beginning part in LQ...waiting for my HQ CB to finish download...anyway, OH MY GOD Dongwan is soooooo handsome in Come to Play! He was so funny when he mentioned during their 3rd jib, how he pursuaded the rest of the members to enter the dancing contest. Eric won 3rd, Minwoo won the 2nd, and Junjin won the 1st place. WOW! He mentioned it was during the "eyeliner" days! LOL!

[mommie Alice, i live in the san gabriel area too and i'm also very much into kdramas (that's how i discovered shinhwa in the first place). :D wow, you're going on a cruise to hawaii!?! *envious* have fun and enjoy the shinhwa solo jibs!

Guest nurkeyandie

is it just me or i saw the LV luggage the guy was pushing beside Hyesung? Yeah, i am more of a material girl but just curious. I know Wannie have a LV bag from fan too. Just wanna know what brand they like.

one more thing, how are the tickets of Hyesung's concert? hope it will be as succesful as M

ooohhh, nice observation...i do think that's lv luggage. cool. B) if only i can afford one... :unsure:

i hope hyesung's concerts will do well. i've been reading about rain's recent concert troubles and i hope nothing of the sort ever happens to shinhwa!

mommie Alice, who knows, we might have passed each other at santa anita mall in arcadia and we just didn't know it (haha! do you go there? i go there a lot!). it's so great that you'll be getting all the solo jibs. :D er, about your ipod question, i wish i could help but like i said...comp-mang (am i using the right term? i read somewhere that it's korean slang for computer dummy)! :( i do think the answer has something to do with podcasting but i'm not sure how it works...regarding your question how i got hooked on shinhwa, i recently saw que sera sera and eric intrigued me so i looked him up and fortunately discovered shinhwa. :D

I think I read that Hyesung's 1st day concert got sold out within 30 minutes. WOW! I wish I was in Korea to buy that tickets. My sister told me if Shinhwa ever comes to US, she'll go with me. My husband offered but NO WAY am I going with my husband. He said he'll scream LOUD (he does have loud yelling voice) "OPPA" on my behalf! LOL!

I thought Bi is going to have concert in the Staple center on 6/30 but then co-worker told me it got postponed to another time becuase there's confusion because appearately there's another American group called Rain.

If only Shinhwa would come to Staple Center...it'll be dream come true.

P.S. I go to Santa Anita ALL the time. My favorite mall!. In fact I'm going there tomorrow to wach Ocean's 13 with my sons!

i hope hyesung's concerts will do well. i've been reading about rain's recent concert troubles and i hope nothing of the sort ever happens to shinhwa!

mommie Alice, who knows, we might have passed each other at santa anita mall in arcadia and we just didn't know it (haha! do you go there? i go there a lot!). it's so great that you'll be getting all the solo jibs. :D er, about your ipod question, i wish i could help but like i said...comp-mang (am i using the right term? i read somewhere that it's korean slang for computer dummy)! :( i do think the answer has something to do with podcasting but i'm not sure how it works...regarding your question how i got hooked on shinhwa, i recently saw que sera sera and eric intrigued me so i looked him up and fortunately discovered shinhwa. :D

Guest pharmer

If anyone know how to download MV into iPOD can you PM me? I looked for Shinhwa's MV in itune's MV shop but didn't see any. I have tons of Shinhwa's MV and I'm told there's a way to download these MV into my iPOD? At least if I can download few of Shinhwa MV in my iPOD, I can look at their handsome faces.

By the way, I didn't finish watching Come to Play yet...only watched the beginning part in LQ...waiting for my HQ CB to finish download...anyway, OH MY GOD Dongwan is soooooo handsome in Come to Play! He was so funny when he mentioned during their 3rd jib, how he pursuaded the rest of the members to enter the dancing contest. Eric won 3rd, Minwoo won the 2nd, and Junjin won the 1st place. WOW! He mentioned it was during the "eyeliner" days! LOL!

you first have to convert your mv into IPOD compatible format .mp4

I use the program : Free iPod Video Converter 1.32 build 852 lolz like the title says, it's free and works!

here's the link if you wanna download the program: IPOD converter

Let me know if you don't know how to actually use the program. But it should be fairly simple, there aren't too many buttons to push!

Once the MV is converted, you just add it to your itunes the way you add a song and sync it just like how you sync a song. Again PM if you need more specific details.

Other comments:

DW looks awesome in Come to play!!! and the caps of Hwangbo w/ DW are soo nice.

Seems like all the members are sooo busy!! I wonder if it's possible that they will be able to produce another ShinHwa album by the end of this year. But don't go pushing your selves too hard!! :crazy: I'm not too familiar to how the korean music industry works, but in HK/Taiwan artist can have several albums out in a single year :wacko::crazy: I'm glad they don't work in that type of environment!

Guest samshiku

Lol i know minwoo has a HUGE LV duffle bag^^

and some china fans say that Jinnie has the exact same one too..that i'm not too sure..cos the bag was in the background of the photo which dongwan took of jinnie gaming in the hotel room...it may be minwoo's room knowing how they love to travel across to each other's room...

samshiku thanks for the pictures! yay ur baacckkk!!! the brighteness of u returninggg B) xD love the pictures of when they were young. i really like the picture where they are being hung on strings it gives me a free feeling to it. they were so cute and now they're hot xD

aww..you've made my day!!^^

and HELLO to all new fans!! :D

i'm samshiku a.k.a XH to ppl whose seen me active on this thread since i fell in love with shinhwa a full year ago... I'm 19 this yr and i love minwoo and eric best :)

and yes..i like to supply lots of random pictures^^ Nice to meet you guys!

Guest prizzyy

My friends who went to fetch the plane said, “Hyesung is in a good mood, he keep smiling and waving to everyone”. Really feeling fortunate~

i feel so happy to see hyesungie again! havent seen him for so long since the time when the fan stalked him.. =)

so so so so soooo glad that he's in a good mood! xD perhaps itsbecause of the wonderful sales of the concert! <33

thanks for the news krissy!

oh is this the recent Come to Play with DW?? wow. DW's album is out already???!! OK..maybe I'm ahead of myself.

I need to learn to dl these shows with subs. Soooo..deprived feelin' right now. lol.

You are very close by me if you live in San Gabriel. Which drama were you watching that got you hooked into Shinhwa?

I won't be going to Hawaii until 8/26. I'm glad I'll have at least have 3 (M, DW, & Hyesung) new albums to listen to while I'm on cruise. However, I don't know what I'm going to do with NO SHINHWA for whole 7 days!

**waves back!!!!!!

Seriously they are all over youtube...lol. Thats how I discovered or should I say learn to loooove them..'tho I have heard of them back in the H.O.T. days I was not fimiliar with them as much but I love how they turned out now. They are my number one Korean group now despite all the new groups coming out. =DD And funny thing is ..this is the only group where I dont have a favorite cus they are all interesting in their own way. Well..actually, maybe I do have my main 3 I cant decide from..but uno what I mean! lol.

*waves to new fans*

It is amazing Shinhwa still gets new fans this year despite close to none group promotion.

But I am not surprised that their individual projects contribute to getting them "group" attention in the meantime. So, their strategy is working! But..most of all, I think management companies need to consider partnering with Youtube. LOL. Youtube is a major free promotional tool that gets these almost quiet groups recognized in just clicks away.

Guest missy2006

I think I read that Hyesung's 1st day concert got sold out within 30 minutes. WOW! I wish I was in Korea to buy that tickets. My sister told me if Shinhwa ever comes to US, she'll go with me. My husband offered but NO WAY am I going with my husband. He said he'll scream LOUD (he does have loud yelling voice) "OPPA" on my behalf! LOL!

I thought Bi is going to have concert in the Staple center on 6/30 but then co-worker told me it got postponed to another time becuase there's confusion because appearately there's another American group called Rain.

If only Shinhwa would come to Staple Center...it'll be dream come true.

P.S. I go to Santa Anita ALL the time. My favorite mall!. In fact I'm going there tomorrow to wach Ocean's 13 with my sons!

Hahah!!! Mommy Alice, your husband must really LOVE you to do that!! *imagines a middle age man shouting oppa in a Shinhwa concert* :D....the members will surely notice that and wonder and if they call him ontstage to ask him, he can say his shouting for his wife who LOVES SHINHWA so much. OT maybe Daddy Alice is already a fan but just wouldn't admit?! hehehe

I am so happy with all the Shinhwa news we are getting and I am getting addicted with Dongwan and Andy's collab song.

ahah, I'm sure theres a ton of people in the forum who can relate! I also have an obsession with Shinhwa and korean stuff in general....but hey, an obsession with this has got to be better than other obsessions right?! :lol: :lol:

btw, I can help organize the youtube videos if you need help Amy! Just let me know ^^

^ hi hi,

Livvie, right? Thanks a lot for responding :) I'll pm you ^^

nice to finally meet you, crystalis (amy). i've seen many of your wonderful shinhwa vids, subs, links, and pics, so many, many thanks. :) i share your sentiments about shinhwa's talent and how they inspire people. i'd like to help you but like i said in my previous post, i'm practically a computer dummy! :( and i think soompi's the only forum i've joined and i only check the shinhwa and the individual shinhwa threads (maybe you can tell me which forums - fora? - to join?)

^ Hi andie,

You're very welcome :)

Since you are not Korean, I'm sure these forums will help lots since not all translated news or vids get onto soompi.

http://www.shinhwachangjo.net

http://www.shinhwa.biz/forums

http://z9.invisionfree.com/Angelical_Harmo...dex.php?act=idx (You are a Sungie fan, right? Then this is the place to go ^^ They have their own Hyesung subbing group too )

Guest prizzyy

wah! i was surfing a china auctions site (taobao.com) for great deals and this person is selling jinnie and minbong's air tix!

forgot when it was though.. but it was said to be in 2006. wonder how she got it!

minwoo:

minwooairtix.jpg

junjin:

JUNJINAIRTIX.jpg

each selling at 800CNY which is like.. 105USD! horrible lol.

Hyesung confirm also use LV....

thats what i see in most of the airport vids as well as when he was over in Singapore last year for concert

and the tickets for both nites in seoul are all sold out.

---------

Take out with full proper credits

184519542888822kmxybrevsc4.jpg

Hyesung came out in the first part of the climax performance.

Initially we are surrounded by SS501’s representative color, however when Hyesung appeared, orange started to appear and the number is greater~

JunJIn appeared in the second part and M coming out last.

The photo above shows Hyesung, can you see him? Sorry ^_^

-----------------------

Hyesung appeared in the first part of the climax performance.

He performed 2 songs, “Don’t leave” and “Same thoughts” Japanese version.

His hair is shorter now and his pair of eyes is hazy.

He wore a black and white top.

Credits: hyesungstory@shinhwachangjo.net (English translation) + jasminelily@S.C.I.C申彗星中国首站 (Chinese translation) + Japanese fans’ blogs (source)

Guest chopsticksandspoon

ang!!! so many stuff happening!!!!! since when did soompi open up? apparently, when i was gone <_<

anyways, i'll go and check back... but wow, those tickets??? selling for that amount???? might as well just buy their albums and support them, eh? but that's life, those people who bidded sure are "fans". wish i have as much money as they are. lol.

anywyas, amy!!! pretty amy!!! you need help with YT vids? i'll go and see more into it and see if i can help :P i was kinda planning on pming you to ask you about subbing and stuff, haha.

EDIT:::::

WAAAAAAAAAAAAA!~ the other day, when soompi was down (eiufeiodfuoiewudxiew), wan's songs became available, righty??????? well, 3 of them.

WELL, i downloaded them all and since then, i've been listening to the three NONSTOP!~

i gotta say wan's album is gonna rock the house. haha. since i can't spazz properly right now cause of my splitting headache, i'll just give you guys these three picstures, if they've been posted before, sorry.. just wanted to put these here cause wan is so gorgeous. he's so gorgeous i want to molest him. waa.....

(all capped and uploaded by me, labingtatlo, please don't direct link)

credits to mnet

mnetcap3.png

mnetcap1.png

mnetcap2.png

EDIT::::::

oh and yeah...

it's a MINI SHINHWA ALBUM alright!!!!

dongwan - it's his album duh

minwoo - composed the song My Love, track #7

eric - rapped in My Love, track #7

andy - rapped in 여름이 좋아 , track #8

hyesung - duet in 남은 사람 , track #9

junjin - made the dance for one of the songs, i think it was My Love, track #7

So did you watch Come to Play? I didn't realise it's 2 parts? Second part will be showing next week? DW is sooooooo handsome in this show!

P.S. I PM'd you asking for help on the iPOD. I did the converting part but don't know how to do the rest putting on the iPOD. Thanks.

Again PM if you need more specific details.

Other comments:

DW looks awesome in Come to play!!! and the caps of Hwangbo w/ DW are soo nice.

Guest kassuma

**waves back!!!!!!

Seriously they are all over youtube...lol. Thats how I discovered or should I say learn to loooove them..'tho I have heard of them back in the H.O.T. days I was not fimiliar with them as much but I love how they turned out now. They are my number one Korean group now despite all the new groups coming out. =DD And funny thing is ..this is the only group where I dont have a favorite cus they are all interesting in their own way. Well..actually, maybe I do have my main 3 I cant decide from..but uno what I mean! lol.

oo may i ask if ur new here? sry if i didnt notice before :sweatingbullets: too many things happening in this thread. hard to catch up. oh yes ur opinnion was the same when i first loved shinhwa i went crazy over their video's on youtube hehe. i still remember when i first liked them it ws when their 8th album just came out o.o wow that's fast. but anyways my name's naomi ^^ nice to meet you.

krizza u make me go hyper agaaiinnn whenever u post =P. im listening to dongwan's 3 songs from his album too. gonna buy it soon. love dongwan's hotness in the pictures

mommie alice is ur husband a shinhwa fan? cuz if he is that is soo cool lol. haha i hope when i get a husband he wil be a shinhwa fan as well haha thats in like so many years later. only 13 xD

katelin kim haha i dont blame u xD its just too hard to resist sometimes especially when u love them so much. i dont kno about the LV bag only my mom would kno. haha but i dont wanna show him those pictures she would think im a stalker or something T___T lol. but i think some other people answered ur question.

Guest lenakeem

i just saw come to play and i was kinda disapointed

the old guy in the blue annoyed the crap out of me he wouldnt

fricken shutup!! :ph34r: although i would love to try out that one

water slide, it looked funn. i love extreme things like thatt :)

wannie didnt talk that much :tears: iono the show didnt satisfy

my thirst for wannie thats call im gonna say. rawrr.

then again my thirst for wannie will never go awayy. pwhahahaaha

mann im so corny.

Guest devylann

okie....i wanna know who posted dongwan's fanmeeting @ KINTEX!!!!!! ahhhhhhhhhhhh............. my sis and i so went there yesterday and omg!! no one was there!!!!!!!!!!! we were so mad!!! :fury: we asked the guy at the info desk and he didn't even understand me... argh!! :/ funnie thing is that KINTEX means korea international exhibition center.... well....imma thinking whoever translated it got it wrong or that my sis and I were on the wrong area... maybe not by the hall itself but around the area.... welll....whoever went lemme know how it was... we're still upset and most of all...sad...:( bc we missed kim dongwan!! BUT the greatest thing is that we saw DONGWAN's mv making on TV ...omo...:) he's soooo HOT!!! hehehe... jus like in the pix everyone's been posting.....

Archived