[OFFICIAL] SHINHWA 신화 THREAD

Guest lenakeem

Guest angel2nyt

Shinhwa's very own Lee Minwoo has been selected as a guest performer @ Christina Aguilera's Seoul Concert on June 24th.

This is Christina Aguilera's first ever Asia Tour Concert since her first album promotion visit back in 1998.

She was seeking for Korea's most famous and talented top star to be guests at her first ever Seoul Concert.

Christina Aguilera, herself has reviewed numerous video clips sent in by various Korean stars and ultimately picked Lee Minwoo.

She will start off her Asia Tour in Japan in which Lee Minwoo will also perform alongside her.

Credits: http://news.media.daum.net/entertain/music.../v17057252.html

For those who can read Korean, please read the Korean article by clicking the site above.

For those who can't, I translated the most important lines from the article in English.

Hope you guys enjoy it!

yes ive read about this..

ivy will be doing the june 23 concert while minwoo will be doing the june 24 concert

they will be the opening acts

• Replies 29.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest newyork

WOW i think it's awesome that Christina Aguilera chose Minwoo.

This can totally help him break into the U.S. market, since this is really what Minwoo wants.

I think it'll be an amazing opportunity for Minwoo to show his talent infront of Christina, and there will probably be a lot of Americans there?

So this may just get him more recogniton =]

Guest loving_D

^^yeah i think its awesome too! to be hand-picked by christina aguilera...you gotta have some skill! congrats to minbong. i bet hes stoked. (and to ivy too!)

EDIT: I just realize we have more Korean Shinhwa fans surfacing here. Helena, Eunyoung, Nhari, and me. Anyone else?

*raises hand* me me me!

hi Nhari, i'm angie. i'll keep from talking too much about myself since thats spamming...but

my favorite member is andy. you should go check out shinhwachangjo.net , a really well-organized forum.

as usual, youtube link~~

rozzy and i spazzed over this video the other night..

- 10 reasons to love shinhwa

watch it for yourself.. i died and rose again by the end of it =P

nat thanks for sharing that link hun!! it sort of reminded me of kriza_09's chronicle :lol: and so naturally, I had to go back and reread it!!

Also, guys, apparently Dongwan is starting recording next week for one of Ahn young min's songs, and hyesung as well!

Hi Preetha, it's me Livvie (K4Ice4Thu @shcj.net)...I thought I recognized that username. :lol: Welcome to Soompi and thank you for the news about Wannie and Sungie recording! I'm so excited and hope they'll both release MVs soon!!

Oh, I was so bored yesterday I finally watched X-files where members were hypnotized. It was so funny when it was mentioned that Dongwan was a monk in his other life! LOL!

QUOTE(mommie Alice @ Jun 11 2007, 07:08 PM) *

EDIT: I just realize we have more Korean Shinhwa fans surfacing here. Helena, Eunyoung, Nhari, and me. Anyone else?

hi mommie Alice! ^ I'm surfacing too - I feel somewhat like a whale ahah!! X-files? I don't think I've seen that clip before. Could you please at least tell me it was aired? I don't want to request for a link and get yelled at :sweatingbullets: ahaha, Wannie as a monk....nope..can't imagine it at all :lol:

Shinhwa's very own Lee Minwoo has been selected as a guest performer @ Christina Aguilera's Seoul Concert on June 24th.

hi Nhari! Thanks for article! Wow, she handpicked Minbong!!! This is great news and a wonderful opportunity for him - yay MinWoo!! I'm Livvie btw - nice to meet you and thank you also for posting the pictures!

Guest angel2nyt

im just wondering, does anyone have the episode 1 and 2 of beating hearts, the episodes where dw was in..

i just watched the first half of the first episode..

and its so good

Guest xuann

Wow. Christina Aguilera picked Minwoo and Ivy!!

How I hope Minwoo's gonna be guest for Christina's Singapore concert cos i'm going... Ahhh..

Guest itz Nhari

My friend in Korea is thinking about going to Christina Aguilera's concert on the 24th to support Minwoo.

However, she is distraught by the price of the tickets. There are still tickets available.

She really wants to go and cheer/scream her lungs out for Minwoo Oppa.

I think she she go because it won't be a waste.

However, he will probably only perform 2 songs since he is the opening act for her.

* I hope Minwoo Oppa takes lots of pictures with Christina!! ^^ *

You can download from CB right?

Type x-file in shinhwasarang CB and you'll get 9 files. The one I was talking about is the Supernatural Power one but all the x-files are good. I think x-files were done when Andy was not there because he's not in any of the clips so it must be around 2001?

hi mommie Alice! ^ I'm surfacing too - I feel somewhat like a whale ahah!! X-files? I don't think I've seen that clip before. Could you please at least tell me it was aired? I don't want to request for a link and get yelled at :sweatingbullets: ahaha, Wannie as a monk....nope..can't imagine it at all :lol:

Guest prizzyy

This is Christina Aguilera's first ever Asia Tour Concert since her first album promotion visit back in 1998.

She was seeking for Korea's most famous and talented top star to be guests at her first ever Seoul Concert.

Christina Aguilera, herself has reviewed numerous video clips sent in by various Korean stars and ultimately picked Lee Minwoo.

She will start off her Asia Tour in Japan in which Lee Minwoo will also perform alongside her.

ahhh! and my friend said one of her stops is SINGAPORE :lol:

Guest nutzie

darn stupid internet -_-" now i'm retyping everything -_-"

i think minwoo's only gonna be christina aguilera's opening act in korea, not everywhere else she's having concert at.. i mean, makes sense doesn't it? inviting a well known local artist to be the opening act of your concert.. the purpose is to entice people to come.. what doesn't make sense is to invite foreign artists to perform at a place that's not their country of origin.. not only is it expensive to fly the artists over, they might not be as well known in those countries as well.. sorry pris, he might not come to singapore ^^"

mommie alice - good observation! maybe eventually we can form our own subbing team to translate videos and articles of shinhwa ^-^v

ps. want to remind everyone again not to spam.. if you're not sure, check the first page of this thread.. i think helena's made it clear about what you can/cannot do.. thank you~

Guest prizzyy

sorry pris, he might not come to singapore ^^"

lol i realised after that post of mine that minbong wont be coming over with christina since he'll only be at the seoul one!

is christina aguilera that famous in korea?

btw.. i was quite surprised when ivy was chosen! they should pick some hot female artiste like hyori? :lol:

- - - -

ah.. hot stuff i found over at shinhwachina forums

jinandtony_35.jpg

You can download from CB right?

Type x-file in shinhwasarang CB and you'll get 9 files. The one I was talking about is the Supernatural Power one but all the x-files are good. I think x-files were done when Andy was not there because he's not in any of the clips so it must be around 2001?

Yes indeedy I can dl from cb :D I'm at work and so can't do it now, but I'll definitely check them out tonight - thank you very much!!!

darn stupid internet -_-" now i'm retyping everything -_-"

mommie alice - good observation! maybe eventually we can form our own subbing team to translate videos and articles of shinhwa ^-^v

thats a great idea nat! articles are usually subbed, but its a lot harder to find subbed versions of the videos - its always fun to watch them subbed or not, but if subbed, it would probably having us rolling on the floor in fits (especially since they can never get through an interview w/o something happening :lol:)

Guest lowvivian

OMG COOOOOLLLLLL

MIN WOO ALL THE WAY MAN!

GOODNESS I'M FEELING SO PROUD AND HAPPY!(:

i miss shinhwa!

Guest shooting star *

Hello shinhwa fans!

I have a question about Eric Mun

what was the name of the drama (or was it a movie?) that he was in that had the plot about him at first going after the rich girl...but then falling in love with a poorer girl (eunsoo?) but then going back to the rich girl? and the twist was that eunsoo gets back together w. the brother of the rich girl?

idk, i started watching this on my gramma's korean tv when i was bored and i got hooked...but it stopped midway =(

so does neone know the name of the drama?

and if its a movie....does anyone know the name? lol

thanks!

Guest ldyxdavil

Hi, I'm one of Shinhwa oppa's fan.

I start liking them since the day my friend introduce them to me.

they are all so HOTTT!

I want to thank you for all of you who uploaded those pictures of them.

and I also want to say SHINHWA FIGHTINGa! AJA FIGHTING AJA!

SARANGHAE SHINHWA! <3

Hello shinhwa fans!

what was the name of the drama (or was it a movie?) that he was in that had the plot about him at first going after the rich girl...but then falling in love with a poorer girl (eunsoo?) but then going back to the rich girl? and the twist was that eunsoo gets back together w. the brother of the rich girl?

idk, i started watching this on my gramma's korean tv when i was bored and i got hooked...but it stopped midway =(

thanks!

You sound like you are describing Que Sera Sera because you mentioned Eun Soo. That's the female character's name in QSS.

It is in the drama section. http://www.soompi.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=102113

and

great and all that Minwoo is opening a show in a concert soon!

Minwoo is definitely more talented than Ms. Aguilera.

Guest Minbongie

Hello shinhwa fans!

thanks!

i am not sure but

eric was in seceral drama like "super rockie", "firebird", "wolf","quera quera", and one more drama but i think the drama you askis one of these

Archived