[OFFICIAL] SHINHWA 신화 THREAD

Guest lenakeem

Basso "Eric" Outstanding results

- Consumers in their twenties reach 30 percent and above

Basso, a brand targeting young consumers, is undergoing further changes to become more youthful in its consumer age bracket.

The brand made a 10% increase in its overall yearly sales relative to its previous season and according to the consumer report, in the overall age of their consumption group, 30% of it belong to the twenties age-group.

According to the research, consumers in their early twenties consisted 7% of the overall, while 23% of the group were in their mid-late twenties. Notably, Basso's consumer group in their early thirties was at around 40%, which makes their brand's consumer group from 20-30 years old at 70% and above. Basso has increasingly establish themselves as a brand for the younger generation.

Most importantly, within these few years, the brand has successfully depend on its strategy to produce younger looking suits. The company stated "Having our own exclusive model, Eric and public commercials are important criterias for success." Mr. Park of Basso commented, "The brand's target is to achieve roughly 10% lower price for products of similar quality and have our young consumer group feel that they look five years or so younger when they are wearing Basso." He continues on to say, "We plan to increase our "strong personality" clothing collection by 10% by the second half of the year, overall products skus will expand by around 25 percent or so."

Reporter popori120@ktnews.com June 9th 2007

Source: Daum cafe UBI

Chinese translation: Kazumi610@love-ric

feel free to take translations with full credit above.

10% increase from previous year

Eric as model to strengthen a younger Basso brand

Designating Eric as their model, the brand has received commercial and brand influence, sales increased by 10% relative to the year before.

The trendy line increased by 70%. During the last year's industry slum, this year's results has increased in 10% sales. This can certainly be attributed to the brand's strategy to designate Eric as their model, as well as their larger-scale marketing strategy.

Basso's operations director said, "Following last year upward trend, our brand continued with our emphasis on a younger Basso in its "Refresh" strategy. To reinforce the brand's image. Basso's CRM (Customer Relationship Management) results indicated that their initially lowest consumer group in their twenties have increased by 30% and their "basso wicus" that circulated on the streets/locally was also revived. ***

Basso is appraising its implementation for its F/W collection to prepare for its second half of the year. They hope that by continually evaluating their products and exchanging ideas on their products, they hope they will be able to increase its brand's suitability rate.

Basso targets that by this year, including their "basso wicus" street stores, 100 store fronts will challenge the 55 billion sales mark.

Korean source: TexHerald.텍스헤럴드 http://www.fashionn.com/

Chinese translation:vera@falllineric.com

feel free to repost with full credit above.

• Replies 29.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest lenakeem

yayyy :)

honestly who can resist not buying a suit that eric is wearing?! i mean he makes anything look good haha.

as for voting for andy. i did.. but i never really thought he was a pretty boy. if i had to pick a pretty boy from

shinhwa it would be hyesung. but whatever. dbsk members are dominating that poll -_-

yay go andy!!

Guest itz Nhari

Ok this is it.

I've been coming in and out of the Shinhwa thread forum for along time now.

But, unfortunately I haven't been leaving enough (suitable) replies.

I am going to do my best in being active here.

Let's do our best everyone!

Let me reintroduce myself to those who don't know me.

My username here is [itz Nhari].

My name is Nhari (이나리).

I was born in Korea but moved to the United States.

I am currently in California. But, my parents are thinking about moving back to Korea.

I am so excited. I told them I am in favor of it.

It's all up to my parents though.

I come in here regularly and I see a lot of loyal fans who support Shinhwa immensely.

I thank you from the bottom of my heart. You guys are just simply awesome.

I hope we can all be friends.

I want to make friends with you guys!! <3

Guest preetharaghu

hi!

Even i am not an active member of this forum but i would love to be one!

Just one thing...what exactly did dongwan say about hye bin? Trying to look for it but cant find it!

Guest itz Nhari

47yq9.jpg

38wg8.jpg

17xb6.jpg

35iy6.jpg

24jl8.jpg

Here are some cute pictures/caps of our very own Minbong <3

Hope you guys like it.

I'll post more soon later today.

Guest nutzie

guys, let me remind you of something.. please leave a more meaningful replies, instead of spamming [ex. "where is everyone?" "i voted for andy" "let's go andy" "so and so is so cute" "i love this member"] these phrases by itself, although related to shinhwa, will be considered as spams by the mod.. please? i don't want this thread to receive more warnings, or even get closed by the mods..

helena - hahaha actually, did you watch the jihwaza with andy? seems like andy and hyebin are quite close.. at first i was kinda "ehh" about andy and hyebin being in the same team.. but they're actually funny with each other.. especially when andy got "bullied" by hyebin.. andy's so cutee~~

joyce - what did dongwan say about her? never heard of this before O_o" she probably has minwoo's number =P as for the rest, not quite sure.. dongwan and andy's maybe?

Jaja_Blink - ah thank you for the translation.. hahaha andy's english.. be touch with you? yo touch man!! hahahaa.. but it's cute though.. andy's diary.. maybe we'll soon see more of his posts? yayy!!

ane_108 - i think dongwan's album's gonna be released around july or something? but i always give out the wrong info.. so maybe someone else can confirm it ^^"

krizza - *rolls krizza off the cliff* i agree with you, i can't wait for group activities.. there's still half a year to go before their group activities start.. no wonder this thread is feeling lonely.. hahaha.. oh well, at least there are still individual activities we can spazz about.. so at least there's still news here and there, and we're not feeling like they totally abandon us.. i wonder how it feels like when the guys are in the army.. it's gonna be a lot worse than this -_-"

as usual, youtube link~~

rozzy and i spazzed over this video the other night..

- 10 reasons to love shinhwa

watch it for yourself.. i died and rose again by the end of it =P

Guest NotGuilty

I didn't just like it. I loved it<3

Minwoo is perfect<3 Thanks for posting.

Guest itz Nhari

I didn't just like it. I loved it<3

Minwoo is perfect<3 Thanks for posting.

No problem.

What's your name?

I'm trying to make friends in this thread but no one is cooperating! ;(

20050517-2.jpg

20050517-3.jpg

Hyesung Oppa @ FM Inkigayo!

Guest infinityyy

thanks you guys for answering my question about 'shinhwa'!! ^_^

<333

--and thank you for the hyesung pics ^ <333

Guest preetharaghu

hiya Nhari! Its nice meeting you!

If you want more shinhwa information, you should go to Shinhwa Changjo...shinhwa's international website.

http://z15.invisionfree.com/ShinHwaChangJo/index.php?

You have to register, but its free....and its really cool!

Its great there, and plenty of people there are willing to make friends with you there as well!! I can say that for sure!

Also, do you like fanfiction? I wrote a shinhwa fanfic and put it up there in Shinhwa Changjo....its about Dongwan.....its called "my life with him". I am now writing a sidestory fanfic from this one, and its about hyesung! Please check it out

Also, guys, apparently Dongwan is starting recording next week for one of Ahn young min's songs, and hyesung as well!

Hi,

It's not that we are not cooperating, it's because I think Mods consider introducing of ourselves as spam. It's okay to introduce ourselves it just that as Nat (nutzie) said in her post, we have to add something meanful/related to Shinhwa....and it's not to be just one little sentence.

Anyway, thank you for the pictures. Hyesung and Andy are my favorites. If you go back to Korea, you'll be so close to Shinhwa...lucky! If you were born in Korea, are you able to understand/read Korean?

Did anyone watched "Are you ready?" yet? I'm only 33% done downloading...going crazy waiting for it to finish. Andy was so cute in Jiwhaza and Haja Go! I forgot Haja Go! is divided into 2 sections with separate guests and I was disappointed Andy was not in the 2nd part of the Haja Go!

Oh, I was so bored yesterday I finally watched X-files where members were hypnotized. It was so funny when it was mentioned that Dongwan was a monk in his other life! LOL!

No problem.

What's your name?

http://bbs5.kbs.co.kr/system/db/2Rfmgayo_g.../20050517-2.jpg

http://bbs5.kbs.co.kr/system/db/2Rfmgayo_g.../20050517-3.jpg

Hyesung Oppa @ FM Inkigayo!

Guest itz Nhari

Shinhwa's very own Lee Minwoo has been selected as a guest performer @ Christina Aguilera's Seoul Concert on June 24th.

This is Christina Aguilera's first ever Asia Tour Concert since her first album promotion visit back in 1998.

She was seeking for Korea's most famous and talented top star to be guests at her first ever Seoul Concert.

Christina Aguilera, herself has reviewed numerous video clips sent in by various Korean stars and ultimately picked Lee Minwoo.

She will start off her Asia Tour in Japan in which Lee Minwoo will also perform alongside her.

Credits: http://news.media.daum.net/entertain/music.../v17057252.html

For those who can read Korean, please read the Korean article by clicking the site above.

For those who can't, I translated the most important lines from the article in English.

Hope you guys enjoy it!

20070612094018.207.0.jpg

Guest miss':bella

Wow!!

That is great news!

I am so happy for him.

He is going to show the whole world his awesome talents!

I'm telling you, MRS CHRISTINA AGUILERA IS GOING TO LOVE HIM!!! <3

Guest katelin_kim

Shinhwa's very own Lee Minwoo has been selected as a guest performer @ Christina Aguilera's Seoul Concert on June 24th.

This is Christina Aguilera's first ever Asia Tour Concert since her first album promotion visit back in 1998.

She was seeking for Korea's most famous and talented top star to be guests at her first ever Seoul Concert.

Christina Aguilera, herself has reviewed numerous video clips sent in by various Korean stars and ultimately picked Lee Minwoo.

She will start off her Asia Tour in Japan in which Lee Minwoo will also perform alongside her.

For those who can read Korean, please read the Korean article by clicking the site above.

For those who can't, I translated the most important lines from the article in English.

Hope you guys enjoy it!

http://photo-media.hanmail.net/200706/12/e...94018.207.0.jpg

Yay! Minwoo!

i was jumping up and down after reading the first line

I love him to death

but i hope he does not spend all his time to performed or his album. he'll wear out.

Minwoo fighting!!!!!!!!!!

thanks for translating

ay you

Guest dazzling_M

WOAH! this is really great news! Hope this will help him break into the US market (:

bet/hope this issue will interest americans in knowing more about oue minbong

fighting!

- Eunyoung :)

Guest lenakeem

helena - hahaha actually, did you watch the jihwaza with andy? seems like andy and hyebin are quite close.. at first i was kinda "ehh" about andy and hyebin being in the same team.. but they're actually funny with each other.. especially when andy got "bullied" by hyebin.. andy's so cutee~~

NOOOO :(

i never really liked her though.

i guess ill have to get used to her *sniff sniff*

Hope you guys enjoy it!

http://photo-media.hanmail.net/200706/12/e...94018.207.0.jpg

daaaaannnng. so i was reading the korean newspaper. and it said like the top 3 korean stars that are

probaly gonna suceed in the US was

1. rain (obviously)

2. seven. (ehh iono about this one)

3. MINWOO :)

edit// oooh the concerts in korea?. i thought it was in the US and was really excited. when american singers come to korea, they mostly use the other korean singers to get there popularity out and not the korean stars out to the US.

LOL! It's okay. I don't think they look good together! LOL! She looks more like "older" sister.

So you can read Korean newspaper? I think I only 1/2 understand it. LOL! It's so hard for me to translate articles.

I'm glad Minwoo is one of the top 3 most likely to succeed in US. Other than these 3, were there any others who have tried? or will try?

What is your name any way?

EDIT: I just realize we have more Korean Shinhwa fans surfacing here. Helena, Eunyoung, Nhari, and me. Anyone else?

NOOOO :(

i never really liked her though.

i guess ill have to get used to her *sniff sniff*

daaaaannnng. so i was reading the korean newspaper. and it said like the top 3 korean stars that are

probaly gonna suceed in the US was

1. rain (obviously)

2. seven. (ehh iono about this one)

3. MINWOO :)

Guest lenakeem

No problem.

What's your name?

:)

%7Boption%7Dhttp://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a220/PRETEENx/postcardshinhwa17qk.jpg' alt='postcardshinhwa17qk.jpg'>

shinhwa fighting!!!

dw03.jpg

awww i love my wannie :)

Archived