[OFFICIAL] SHINHWA 신화 THREAD

Guest lenakeem

Guest samshiku

yep, NO MORE SPAMMING!!! please i believe that shinhwa fans are more mature seeing how many of us grow up with them and are into our 20s or late teenage yrs....so please don't leave comments that do not contribute to any discussions held on this thread which includes "Hi, I love SHINHWA!", "WE ARE ALMOST INTO OUR 1000TH PG!" and things like that..IF you want to say that its OK as long as your post has other SUBSTANTIAL discussions besides the spamming parts...

anywayzzz

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

5/16 [news] Kim Dongwan's single to be released in early June

Shinhwa's Kim Dong Wan is about to complete his metamorphosis into a ballad singer.

Managing company H2 ENTER commented that "Kim Dongwan is in the process of collborating with [xxxname] and other composers. If there are no more hitches we will be able to release his first title single in early June"

The management also said "[Dongwan is] a singer who possesses real singing abilities and that's why we chose a ballad as our debut title single.", "Through this track, we can expect to fully experience Kim Dongwan's charisma."

Kim Dongwan, together with Kan Miyeon, signed a 3 yr contract with H2 ENTER in April.

Source:이데일리&da capo

Trans: jojoyu7@shinhwachina[kor-chi]+muniku@shinhwachangjo[chi-eng]

Please only take out with proper credits.

• Replies 29.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest jerrybabie26

i ordered minwoo's girlfriend album special edition. can't wait for it to come in, when it does, i will share some pictures :D

ooo, may i ask where you ordered the special edition album? because i was looking through yesasia and it seems to be out of stock...

All their albums keep being pushed back... its building so much excitement for me its killing me lol...

Favorite songs... sometimes its really hard to say which is my fave. and then there's also the indivual members albums... but if i really had to choose:

1. Liar

2. Earnest talk - from their ever lasting mythology concert

3. Crazy and Angel

4. Brand New

5. The whole 8th album

6. The Days

7. Minwoo's Untouchable and Sweet Sound and One in a Million - i love this song especially after I watched his conert

8. Set Free

if i continue anymore i think it'll push to the next page :P

Oh, thank you for the article samshiku! So his title single is going to be released in early June....but does that mean the whole album? or just the title track? And has anyone heard what the title track will be titled yet? I think I just confused myself writing that last sentence ahaha.

Hope Sungie's title MV will be released soon also!! He has completely gone MIA lately (He's pulling an Andy now :lol:)

kassuma thanks so much for the fancams of MinWoo and JunJin! I can't wait to watch them!

Guest nutzie

whitneyy - umm, just to let you know, that might be considered as a spam post.. since you are a new poster, can you please take the time to find your previous post, and read the post above that for basic rules? thanks..

livvie - hahahah i didn't realize that before reading your post =P yeah, shinhwa members and matured don't really belong to the same sentence =P oooh i wish they go on jiwhaza too!! wouldn't it be perfect, cos they usually have 6 guests anyway.. and i want to see them play that first game and see who'll get into the water =P

xh - thanks for the news!! dongwan's album is pushed back.. i thought it was late may the last time it was reported.. but hmm, going with ballad? is that the song that minwoo produced for him?

Guest PalmPanda

I wish I could convert my little sister over to Shinhwa too...but so far, I'm having no effect on her....she's more into fangurling about viet music....but maybe someday!

Ahaha, the happy together episode was a great one! I ended up watching parts of x-man germany for the nth time last night! Hopefully, for one of their promotion things, they'll show up on the new show Jihwaza....OMG that would be mass chaos and hysterically funny :lol: :lol:

Oh... I'd love to see our boys on Jihwaza... I think my jaw is gonna need some medical attention from laughing too much if I watch them go through the moving wall game. :lol: I'd love to see Andy in other Jihwaza games that require wits though coz I have a feeling he would excel in those. ^_^ Not that the others wouldn't but well... I'm pro Andy! :P

Keep converting your sister, Livvie! The dorkiness of Shinhwa is too powerful to resist! I think I'm half way through converting mine. Last night she asked to see the Guerilla concert coz she read the one with G.O.D in a Thai thread and someone mentioned Shinhwa's that it always brought tears to her eyes. When she asked to see it I was like... :w00t:!!! I asked her the next day what did she think of it and she said she cried the whole night! Plus, she read the Chronicle of Shinhwa and it made her feel for them even more, esp. Andy! She felt really sad that Shinhwa went through so much and now she finally understands why I love them to death. :D She even said Andy was cute for the first time ever!!! Her compliment was like... "His eyes are too small, his nose is too big, his lips are too full, his face is too round... but how come everything come together so nicely?" :sweatingbullets: Oh well, I took it as a compliment. :lol: She's always loved Eric though but she's a fan of TVXQ ie. the pretty boys. Now I just gotta show her the dorky/crazy/handsome boys! :wub:

Guest xbabii_M

wasn't Dongwan supposed to release an album, not a single???

anywho, can't wait for it! just a few more weeks until June! (:

hmm, a 3-year contract??? Hehehe. So for the next three years,

Donwan will be releasing singles and album??? Lovely!

Guest qaxlod

I seriously cannot wait until early June for Dongwan Oppa's album!

I want to hear it now! My gosh, I know it will be really good!

FIGHTING OPPA <3

Guest nutzie

wasn't Dongwan supposed to release an album, not a single???

anywho, can't wait for it! just a few more weeks until June! (:

hmm, a 3-year contract??? Hehehe. So for the next three years,

Donwan will be releasing singles and album??? Lovely!

i think he'll release a single first, and then an album.. isn't that how it normally is? i'm not sure myself ^^"

Guest xXsmilesXx

Wow so Dongwan's album is going to be release im June now..

and so is hyesung...Omg...

this is really the year of the Shinhwa memders

with almost everyone with a album comin out && their 9th too...WOWers....

Guest jin14294

Wow so Dongwan's album is going to be release im June now..

and so is hyesung...Omg...

this is really the year of the Shinhwa memders

with almost everyone with a album comin out && their 9th too...WOWers....

Don't forget M. HAHA

I believe he is also releasing an album that time too.

Shinhwa's Kim Dong Wan is about to complete his metamorphosis into a ballad singer.

yay that means next month? ^^ yay. ballad suits him but it'd be cool if he would try R&B in his 2nd album ( or single o.o don't know which he is going to release). (wait is R&B and ballad the same thing? O.o correct me if im wrong :sweatingbullets: ) i just can't wait until his album comes out! i promised myself i will buy his album lol xD

Guest angel2nyt

Managing company H2 ENTER commented that "Kim Dongwan is in the process of collborating with [xxxname] and other composers. If there are no more hitches we will be able to release his first title single in early June"

The management also said "[Dongwan is] a singer who possesses real singing abilities and that's why we chose a ballad as our debut title single.", "Through this track, we can expect to fully experience Kim Dongwan's charisma."

Kim Dongwan, together with Jin Miyeon, signed a 3 yr contract with H2 ENTER in April.

Source:이데일리&da capo

Trans: jojoyu7@shinhwachina[kor-chi]+muniku@shinhwachangjo[chi-eng]

Please only take out with proper credits.

dear its Kan Mi Yeon not Jin Mi Yeon

H2 has Byul, Kan Mi Yeon and Dongwan..

so technically our dongwannie is in good hands

im sad that the album is pushed back.. but that's okay

kim dongwan fighting!!!!~~~

Guest samshiku

dear its Kan Mi Yeon not Jin Mi Yeon

H2 has Byul, Kan Mi Yeon and Dongwan..

so technically our dongwannie is in good hands

im sad that the album is pushed back.. but that's okay

kim dongwan fighting!!!!~~~

lol thanks for the tip!!^^

haha changed it!

anywayz...NOTE: i THINK its ballad cos the literal chinese translation was narrative-music/story-styled music. and normally in chinese we use "soothing-music"[again, literal translation] to indicate ballad...do you guys think its a ballad?

EDIT: i looked it up and its actually the traditional phrase for ballad^^ lol so it IS ballad *whew!

thought dongwan was already a ballad singer in shinhwa, no? hmmm...o well...i guess it don't matter!! i'll listen to him or any other member..... hehehe.... can't wait!! :D :D

anyone know if they gonna be promoting in korea during june 19-26?? imma be there during that time and i wanna see them... if anyone has got the news... pls pm or lemme know... i really really wanna see them!!!! .... thanks!! :D :D

livvie - hahahah i didn't realize that before reading your post =P yeah, shinhwa members and matured don't really belong to the same sentence =P oooh i wish they go on jiwhaza too!! wouldn't it be perfect, cos they usually have 6 guests anyway.. and i want to see them play that first game and see who'll get into the water =P

nat - It's ok...I never really thought about it that much before either :lol: . Jihwaza would be perfect for them! 3 members on each team...its kinda like back during X-man days :lol: The water game would be hysterical with them!! Just imagine them in those rubber swimsuits :w00t: (btw...I'm going to make you a member of our clan *wink* no objections I hope?)

Oh... I'd love to see our boys on Jihwaza... I think my jaw is gonna need some medical attention from laughing too much if I watch them go through the moving wall game. :lol: I'd love to see Andy in other Jihwaza games that require wits though coz I have a feeling he would excel in those. ^_^ Not that the others wouldn't but well... I'm pro Andy! :P

She even said Andy was cute for the first time ever!!! Her compliment was like... "His eyes are too small, his nose is too big, his lips are too full, his face is too round... but how come everything come together so nicely?" :sweatingbullets: Oh well, I took it as a compliment. :lol: She's always loved Eric though but she's a fan of TVXQ ie. the pretty boys. Now I just gotta show her the dorky/crazy/handsome boys! :wub:

Palm - AHAHA I totally know what you mean! Andy seems (at least from what I've seen on other variety shows) to excel at games - well, they all do, but Andy always seems to avoid punishment (take minor league in LL for example :lol:). *whispers* I'm pro-Andy too and I'm also pro-Wannie (I love all the members though ;) )

Not only do I think the wall game would by hysterical, but I think watching them get potentially squished by the tigers paws would be funny. And just imagine the chaos that would ensue during the moving tower quiz game :lol: :lol:

I'm still trying to convert my sis...but it definitely won't be easy. I love the Guerilla concert - it still makes me cry when I watch it! And your sister's comment about Andy is hilarious!! I seem to remember JunJin making fun of Andy's nose in X-man *giggles*

LidoAznGurl yes, Wannie is one of the vocalists in Shinhwa (I guess you could say ballad singer, but vocalist seems more correct *shrugs*

Guest nutzie

LidoAznGurl - while he seems like he suits ballad the most, i think he suits rock too, if you listen to those rock songs he sang at fanmeetings..

jin14294 - and don't forget about eric's album =P

livvie - hahaha i don't think any of them will get into the rubber swimsuits.. but i want to see them falling into the water.. and the earthquake part.. hmm.. shinhwa sushi? yumm!! definitely no objection =P

Guest xbabii_M

i think he'll release a single first, and then an album.. isn't that how it normally is? i'm not sure myself ^^"

LOL i guess so. But Hyesung never released a single, only his album. And I think Minwoo first came out with an album and then single and then album and the girlfriend edition. Correct me if I'm wrong.

But Junjin came out with a single first too. Wonder when he will be releasing an album??

Anyways, can't wait for all these new albums!!!! (:

Guest xmkaex

anyways, back to shinhwa.. my brother has finally admitted that he likes shinhwa!! well to a certain extent anyways.. he loves dongwan's solo - that girl on the second floor [the one that i always heard from his laptop, but he finally admitted it himself] and he was confused when i told him to listen to the japanese single [he was like "they sing in japanese??" he said minwoo's accent is weird though -_-"] oh he likes hey dude too..

haha im slowly converting my friend. well actually she just asks me if i have any kind of videos to watch because she was bored.:phew: and guess what... i showed her some shinhwa videos xD i gave her the link to shinhwa's Crazy music video lol and i kept on telling her..

"o0o i think that hockey guy[dongwan] is cute"

...lol and then i showed her Deep Sorrow to show her what my favorite member[minwoo] looked like and during the video she goes..

"hey that's the hockey guy"

muhaha i think its working :lol:

Ahaha, the happy together episode was a great one! I ended up watching parts of x-man germany for the nth time last night! Hopefully, for one of their promotion things, they'll show up on the new show Jihwaza....OMG that would be mass chaos and hysterically funny :lol: :lol:

i was just thinking about x-man in germany too! lol i remember when they were playing the water game where you push people off and there was this one part where kang ho dong poked minwoo in the butt...haha

wow...I'm excited just to think about it. Man...I can't wait. But Eric is having a solo album? I heard about DongWan, but never knew about Eric, that's cool though. I want to see Andy too.

*Imagine that all the best awards/poll would go to the Shinhwa guys, as individual and the whole group.

yeah i was really surprised when i first heard about it.

wouldn't it be cool if each member of shinhwa released an album/single this year? muhaha then it'll be like a threat except times 6:D and then it be [u]super awesome if they had a concert where each member does their own solo and at the end they all come together. :D

i hate it how they keep on pushing the dates back...x|

they did that on the 8th album...lol

but i guess its to make the fans be more anxious for it...i know i am :P

curently listening to: Shinhwa- Crazy

"I JUST BELIEVE THAT YOU WILL COME BACK TO ME...."

Guest chrysalis_9

if our boys join jihwaza,i'm afraid i'll be smiling to myself like an idiot for a month just like after i watched them in xman-germany n heroine6...even my friend said she's afraid if i suffer from mental illness or something... :lol: :lol: this year is gonna be our boys' year...shinhwa hwaiting!!

xmkaex - AHAHAHAHA So THATS how you convert people over to Shinhwa! Why didn't I think of that? I have quite a few Shinhwa videos saved...I'll have try converting my sister over that way! As for X-man in Germany, the water pushing game was hilarious! I think I fell off my bed b/c I was laughing so hard when KHD was poking MinWoo in the butt :lol: And it was soo funny when MinWoo was like "Appa, I want those.." while pointing to Kang Team, lol. So many priceless moments *giggles*

chrysalis_9 It is really easy to walk around smiling like an idiot after watching them isn't it? But they make it so easy for us to do so :lol: I love watching clips of them when I'm down/annoyed/pissed/stressed (for instance, like after I watched an ep of Wannie's recent drama <_< - loved the drama and Wan..hated his character to death)...its like an instant pick-me-upper!!

nat, glad there are no objections :D added you so click on my siggy!

Archived