[OFFICIAL] SHINHWA 신화 THREAD

Guest lenakeem

• Replies 29.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest aindy

Thanx for the pix Angelix! Andy is super cute as always. :blush: He's getting skinnier, isn't he? He used to have a little belly (which I find absolutely adorable :P) but now he just looks really lean. *drools*

I was just discussing Andy's X-Man hair with my friend and spazzing over how cute it was! It made him look 10 years younger to me! That was my favorite Andy's haircut. I love the bangs, the color, the style everything!

BTW, can anyone tell me which show this is? I've never seen these pix before so I'm desperately trying to look for it. If anyone can kindly give me the link to the show also, it would be awesome! Any help will be appreciated, thank you so much! :)

%7Boption%7Dbf1.jpg%7Boption%7D

%7Boption%7Dbso5jtxq7.jpg%7Boption%7D

%7Boption%7Dbssss9xxvz8.jpg%7Boption%7D

PS. I'm so curious why Jang Ryeo Won's head is circled, lol. I've heard she had a thing for Andy? Oh well, who doesn't? He's so darn cute! :wub:

One last thing, is the Tropical Summer Story sth DVD is still available anywhere? Was it a limited thing? Coz it was only out last year but how come it's out of stock everywhere. :( I want it so bad coz the people who have it said it's the best Shinhwa's DVD out there. :tears:

%7Boption%7D5086.jpg%7Boption%7D

why do i get this odd feeling that the first caps you've posted are taken from the Philippines?? :ph34r:

EDIT --

ok, i've seen the clip..

its from singapore..

Guest miriya

Ah, I'm here again after quite a while ^-^

I'm looking forward sooo much to wannis and sungis solos. may? so soon? yaah, i'm excited! *-*

And I'm dreaming... because I will probably be in korea this august... perhaps there'll be some shinhwa or member activities and I'll get to see them? Oh, that would be so great. I'm still angry with myself (and fate XD), because I missed my chance to see them, when they were in Germany for the world cup. I want to see them once, ore at least one of them so badly. Seeing them life on stage would be even better, just the imagination makes me drool :w00t:

leah84: welcome! ^-^ I'm a new fan, too, for me it'll be a year soon.

The Minwoo-pics.... He looks great, i love his hair and everything, but why is he so thin? T_T

Minwoo-shi... if you're working hard, you have to eat, too! T_T

Guess what! My younger sister (by 4 years) who's un-Korean as you can get...asked me about Bi because she read about him while she was in Las Vegas and she asked me if I have his CDs and if she can listen to it. So what I did is make copies of my FAVORITE SHINHWA's music, Hyesung's 1st Album, Se7en, and Bi. She called me back and said she likes SHINHWA's music BETTER than Se7en or Bi! LOL! I think I'm almost half way making her Shinhwa fan. She won't go crazy like me because she leads very different life than me (probably more mature than me)...she is single, makes good money, golf is her life and etc. She did mentioned she really likes Hyesung's Love of May CD and that she even took it to work to listen to it!

Anyway, I told her IF Shinhwa ever comes to U.S. for concert, will she go with me and she said DEFINATELY! LOL! Since she is well off, I hope she'll buy her POOR older sister the BEST seat available so I can watch Shinhwa up close. If only there's way to get Shinhwa to come to U.S. for concert!

Since she has no idea how they look like, I sent her pictures of them and she replied back since she was looking at the pictures in her blackberry, she thinks they look cute (can't tell since the screen in her blackberry is small)! When I meet her for lunch one day, I need to show her BIG pictures of them! LOL!

I was thinking of burning DVD of some of the Shinhwa's cutest shows. Any suggestions other than Loveletter and X-Men?

Since all my clips are raw and my sister lost most of her Korean, I have to re-download some of the clips with English translations. I've seen alot of Chinese translations but don't know if there are many English hard-subbed clips. Know where I can download them? Thanks.

Guest theLEGEND

how does everyone know ryeowon used to date junjin? i've never heard of that...but no, it's just a theory that ryeowon had a little crush on andy back in the days. who knows? maybe she did, maybe she didn't. but we found clips that showed their closeness.

I think most of us know that Rye Won used to date JunJin. It was ages ago I think because someone mentioned that Rye Won was still chubby and etc etc.. :)

[Pics] 05/07 Minwoo At M Rising Entertainment Opening Ceremony

Whoaaaa.. Minwoo looks super duper HOT! Thanks for sharing Mal~ but he looks skinnier. Please don't overwork yourself!

I was thinking of burning DVD of some of the Shinhwa's cutest shows. Any suggestions other than Loveletter and X-Men?

Since all my clips are raw and my sister lost most of her Korean, I have to re-download some of the clips with English translations. I've seen alot of Chinese translations but don't know if there are many English hard-subbed clips. Know where I can download them? Thanks.

Mommie Alice: My recommendation would be Infinity Challenge, Happy Together, YSMM and Heroine 5 & 6. Those are the shows that I showed my mom and my aunt when I tried to "convert" them but they loved Love Letter and X-Man more. I don't know about english hard-subbed ones but I've seen english soft-subbed more. I'm sorry, I'm not such a big help ><"

Guest sunnydays.

Aww, thanks for all the pictures & vids guys. (: The thread seems slow lately, & I haven't been here in a while.

I extremely miss Shinhwa. I have gone Shinhwa-less for a week, & I'm worried. >_____<;;

SHINHWACHANGJO, FIGHTING<3

Guest xbabii_M

Oh my! Minwoo looks even thinner than better! He's almost like a stick! I'm so worried about him now. He should take a short break from all his work and eat and sleep a lot more. All the Shinhwa members seem to be losing a lot of weight these days, even though they weren't even fat or anything to start off with. Hope they aren't underweight. However, nevertheless, Minwoo looks so HOT! Look at our :rolleyes:CEO (:

Guest loving_D

Guess what! My younger sister (by 4 years) who's un-Korean as you can get...asked me about Bi because she read about him while she was in Las Vegas and she asked me if I have his CDs and if she can listen to it. So what I did is make copies of my FAVORITE SHINHWA's music, Hyesung's 1st Album, Se7en, and Bi. She called me back and said she likes SHINHWA's music BETTER than Se7en or Bi! LOL! I think I'm almost half way making her Shinhwa fan. She won't go crazy like me because she leads very different life than me (probably more mature than me)...she is single, makes good money, golf is her life and etc. She did mentioned she really likes Hyesung's Love of May CD and that she even took it to work to listen to it!

Anyway, I told her IF Shinhwa ever comes to U.S. for concert, will she go with me and she said DEFINATELY! LOL! Since she is well off, I hope she'll buy her POOR older sister the BEST seat available so I can watch Shinhwa up close. If only there's way to get Shinhwa to come to U.S. for concert!

Since she has no idea how they look like, I sent her pictures of them and she replied back since she was looking at the pictures in her blackberry, she thinks they look cute (can't tell since the screen in her blackberry is small)! When I meet her for lunch one day, I need to show her BIG pictures of them! LOL!

loveletter and xman are the two shows that made me love shinhwa, so i would say those our my top picks. others...i dont know. heroine 6? it was cute...i really liked them on infinite challenge. but yeah, LL and xman. i can tell you my favorite episodes. :lol: i really liked LL season 1 the han eun jung episode and also the ha ji won episode. they were all good! up until shinhwa left. :( as for xman, the germany world cup special is a must! and my favorite was when they were all on it together a while ago and JinDy had that intense of course game. :lol:

i like reading your stories, mommie alice. they make me laugh. :D

Guest nutzie

mommie alice - i knoww!! it's kinda old, but the happy together episode, where they're playing the platter game thingy.. my friend was laughing her head off when i showed her that, and she even told me to show our other friends too.. i have it with english sub, so i can send it to you if you want.. pm me okie? there are also banjun dramas, that is, if your sister likes watching dramas.. there's ya shim man man too..

Guest vietgirl604

Hi everyone!

My name's leah and i became a big shinhwa fan just a few months ago!

And until a couple of hours ago, I didn't even know forums like these existed (shows you how computer literate i am!)

Anyway...I kept watching shinhwa videos on youtube, and a bunch of them credited soompi so i decided to find out what soompi was and now i can't believe i didn't check earlier!

since it's my first post ever, i figure i should contribute something, but i don't have much...

i do have a picture of a pomegranate flower from my back yard that's orange and has six petals! it totally reminds me of shinhwa everytime i see it...it put it up as my profile pic, but i didn't know if it's against the rules to put it in an actually post since it technically doesn't have shinhwa in it!

i guess that's it for now

shinhwa fighting!

Oh, happy that you're a new Shinhwa fan and your first post goes here! Welcome, welcome. Haha, the flower in your avatar is SOOO cute. 6 petals for each of them and ORANGE. Do drop by more often.

Credits : Mydaily + Newsis + Shinhwa.biz

Taken from this thread --> http://shinhwa.biz/forums/showthread.php?t=531

NO! The first picture screamed, "I lost 20 lbs!!" oh my freaking goodness. The other pics aren't as bad..the close up ones you can't tell he lost weight but the FIRST picture kills me!! WHy is he losing so much weight?! :( noooo. I need to marry him and cook and fatten him up!!

LOL you and your sister are so funny. You're both so "cool" !! Yes, do convert her to a Shinhwa fan lol. I can imagine you trying to show her Shinhwa videos and pics lmao. Try Love Letter with Ha JiWon and ...what's her name, Han JiHye, I think? I loved those lol. Shinhwa is love<3.

:)

Kim Dong-wan to make solo comeback in May

Kim Dong-wan will release a solo album in May. The star, who has received great feedback for acting in the recent drama "To the One I Love," is practicing vigorously to receive the same response for his music as well. And aside from his solo plans for the first half of the year, Kim Dong-wan is poised to give his all when Shinhwa promotes its 9th album during the second half of 2007. As much as he's benefited from new experiences, the artist is also determined to show his distinct musical style. We wish him the best with his acting, singing and work as a Shinhwa member.

credit Arirang + shinhwachangjo.net

oh my!!! im getting excited..

im sooo looking forward to it..

muhahahaha!!

and thanks for posting minwoo's pics..

he really looks good..^^

Guest itz Nhari

It's been such a long time since I came here.

I was so busy helping out the Korean Shinhwa Fansites! ^_^

I will do my best to come here often as well!

We need to promote our very own SHINHWA <3

How is everything here?

We are at page 990! WOOT xD

How awesome is that? We should do something for our 1000th! ^^;;

Hm. What should I post up today? I'll post up some pictures!

sdfpu7.jpg

thumbnailuq5.jpg

thumbnaildfku2.jpg

Guest samshiku

hi everyone!!!!

its been soo long since i last posted :P

minwoo looks like he lost a lil' weight!!!!!!!!!! *cries*

and i can't wait for 9th jib...especially the promotional activities part!

anyway made a dongwannie gif

dongdong96tg7.gif

and some random pics!

dongbong12aj9.jpg

dongandy4ku1.jpg

dongminsungoj7.jpg

dongminric3mn8.jpg

minjinric3in9.jpg

bonget4.jpg

bong227lt8.jpg

bestshinhwashinhwamnetisw4.jpg

junnisung7uj5.gif

i miss them together...

sh56na9.jpg

and ricmin moment for me to indulge in^^

bongeric15yc6.gif

Guest SuperMan6

hahhaah RicMin...minwoo look lik he's flying...and wat is dw and andy doing...they look like those newly wed drinking frm the nuptial cup or smth...

Guest aindy

5/7 [news] Kim Dongwan, First Customer of M Rising

DO NOT TAKE OUT WITHOUT PROPER CREDITS

57132159zw2.jpg

Due to the opening of music company "M Rising", Lee Minwoo has become a music producer and will act as a composer in Kim Dongwan's first album making.

In Lee Minwoo's My Daily telephone interview on 7th, he said, "Now I'm composing one of the songs which Kim Dongwan will record in his solo album."

A representative of M Rising said, "After the establishment of M Rising, the first song producing request is from Kim Dongwan." In other words, "Kim Dongwan is the first customer of M Rising."

Now, Lee Minwoo who is working hard on his 3rd jib with is scheduled to be released on 28th June, is composing one of the songs in Kim Dongwan's solo album. Kim Dongwan hopes to have a song which has the same name as "Bump" from M's 2nd jib.

Lee Minwoo said, "After Dongwan signed his contract with a new entertainment company, he is preparing to release his solo album, and hope that I will write a song for him." Also he said, "Because I myself is also preparing for my solo album, so except from writing one song for him, I can't do anything else. Because I myself is more familiar with Dongwan's unique tone quality and feeling, therefore I should be able to write a song which suits him more than anyone else, so everyone please anticipate."

But this first customer of M Rising seems not to be affiliated with the company's profits. Lee Minwoo plans to compose the song for Kim Dongwan free of charge.

Lee Minwoo said, "I've written a lot of songs for the members already, do they need to pay?" And he also said, "I can only hope that Dongwan will bring some alcohol here from now on (laughs)." This shows the deep friendship between the members.

Lee Minwoo joined the M Rising opening ceremony on 7th. He and CJ Music signed an album contract, and M's 3rd jib will be scheduled to be released in June, and he will formally enter the American market.

Credits: My Daily (source), nuriko126@bestshinhwa (cn translation), cognizantfire@angelicalharmony (eng translation), angelicalharmony, cognizantfire@shinhwachangjo, shinhwachangjo

Guest nutzie

awww.. that's just so cutee~~ dongwan's minwoo's first customer and it's free [except for the alcohol part =P] maybe the other members would start asking him to produce their songs and albums too =P

Guest gismo

From KBS Global 08.05.07

Singer Lee Min-woo, a member of the idol band Shinhwa, will enter the U.S. market with his 3rd regular album.

Lee, who goes by 'M' as a solo singer, signed a deal on April 26th to launch his 3rd album and his upcoming 4th album in the U.S. via CJ Music and CJ Entertainment's global network.

Lee's songs will officially be released in America as early as June.

An official at M Rising Entertainment, founded by Lee, said that CJ Music has favorably assessed Lee's musical talent and potential to sign the contract. He says CJ will also support Lee in marketing promotions in the U.S.

The contract is the first major deal for Lee following the opening of M Rising Entertainment, and is seen as just the beginning of his flexing of his business skills.

M Rising held an opening ceremony Monday and will announce the release of Lee's 3rd album on June 28th.

---------------------------

Maybe he break into the US music market before Rain!

Archived