[OFFICIAL] SHINHWA 신화 THREAD

Guest lenakeem

Never heard about this. Junjin is so caring and fun. Why would they think such a thing??? Oh yes, does anyone have the youtube link to the shootdori episode where minwoo comes out as well? Or does anyone at least know what date??? I remember watching it on youtube but i can't seem to find it anymore.

http://www.junjin.info/orange_heaven/thumbnails.php?album=34

thats the caps i took :)

• Replies 29.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest aindy

[news]Junjin postpones military enlistment

Take out with full credits pls!

Shinhwa member Junjin received his military enlistment warrant last April 22 but he decided to postpone his military training.

“I am deferring my military enlistment because of the promotions I will be holding in China and Shinhwa's album recording. I will have no problems even if I postpone my military training until 2009. I will surely enlist as a man of the Republic of Korea”, Junjin expressed.

Junjin is currently studying Chinese.

Credits: KBS World Radio + kpopper+kimdongwanthailand+shinhwachangjo.net

I guess this mean members won't be giong together..... Eric is going in 2008 and Junjin in 2009....

If we are to see them all together again, we would have to wait at least 3 years? :tears:

“I am deferring my military enlistment because of the promotions I will be holding in China and Shinhwa's album recording. I will have no problems even if I postpone my military training until 2009. I will surely enlist as a man of the Republic of Korea”, Junjin expressed.

It's Hyesung who will be coming out with his second album in June (last we heard) and Minwoo will be releasing his 3rd single/album soon too.

Eric, Andy, and Dongwan will be releasing their own 1st single/album eventhough we don't know when.

i've also been hearing that eric would be releasing an album a 2nd one? what was his 1st? i know he had that song city of mine with minwoo and accent but i didn't know he had released one. could anyone tell me where i could manage to get a copy?

Guest Jennie

So, if they are going separately, I guess we will see more individual work in the next three years rather than group work. AHHHH! It is sad, though Junjin had his reason, but I really want them to go together, it be more fun and meaningful.

Guest x_sadendings

o_o i need to catch up from like pg 887

anyways cheerio everyone :]

how is everybody?

i'll be back soon [i hope] and scrolling in the last few pages i see the whole jinnie postponing thing >_< anyways the last time i had new on shinhwa it was like when someone said eric was making an album .__.

linh is out

p.s oh yeah and i miss the whole 9 years anni thing ;____; sorreh!

love to shinhwa and to the crazydevoted shinhwa fans :)

Guest xbabii_M

aww~ thank you for the caps (:

junjin and minwoo look so adorable ^^

not to mention the little kids too LOL

will miss him so much when he enters the military ='(

will miss ALL the shinhwa members

what am I gonna do until they come back??

Guest nutzie

mj - ah yeah! i remember now.. hyesung's scared of ghost!! no wonder he jumped so far back, and he almost dragged eric with him.. eric looked so clueless, it's funny!! i thought they would feel the "ghost" since it was under the table.. they should've felt something moving or something right?

ginnie - you're so funny =P but february IS that long ago.. i hope there's lots of coverage/fancams for the sneaker party..

saharial - wow thanks for the date thingy [although i wasn't the one who requested it =P] will go search for it after my exam's over.. whee~ i love shootdori!

aindy - whew junjin's studying chinese? i guess he feels bad for not being fluent in another language =P don't worry junjin, i still love you~ but if i think about it, andy eric hyesung can speak english.. dongwan hyesung can speak japanese.. minwoo i think he should be learning english cos he wants to debut in US right? well, junjin's smart, he's taking up a language that his members can't speak.. go junjin~~

mommie alice - it might be longer than 3 years, since we haven't heard anything about the other members yet..

linh - linh baby you bum!! where were you??? we miss you like crazy~ i thought you ran away and got married to juan [wait, did i remember his name correctly?] hahahah you need to backlog 100 pages, good luck with that =P wait, i help you update yourself.. 9th album is coming out later this year.. dongwan minwoo hyesung eric's albums are probably coming out in the summer.. shinhwa sneaker party [a fanmeeting of some sort] is in june 13 [was it?] yep, so that's my newsflash =P

Jinnie going to th army in 2009? omg i dont like this >.< first it was 2 years and not its 3 years. i can't even wait 1 month T___T i just hope they dont keep making the dates later. i really miss them having group activites together. but by the time they come out of army i dont even know if i will have time to use my computer that much T---T :(

the___LEGEND lol haha it's like you put it in a case with the light shining above it. haha it'd like look gold. cuz i would treat it LIKE gold lol haha. but my mom wouldbe like what the heck are you doing putting those sneakers into that case? i bought them for u to wear. xD i would at least touch them o.o lol :D

Guest kriza_09

now we can talk to eric hyesung andy in english, dongwan hyesung in japanese, and junjin in chinese.. ^^

and yeah, junjin's smart.. probably he's fed up with members teasing him in concerts in singapore and japan..

now they can't tease him anymore when they're doing concert in china or taiwan..

but i hope he learn something other than 'wo ai ni'.. lol..

i still remember in the 8th fanmeeting he was speaking in 'chinese' and hyesung was his translator..

i cracked up so bad.. lol..

Guest nutzie

kriza - are you going to the sneakers party? maybe you can talk to him in chinese and see how he's progressing =P

Guest lexine

linh - linh baby you bum!! where were you??? we miss you like crazy~ i thought you ran away and got married to juan [wait, did i remember his name correctly?] hahahah you need to backlog 100 pages, good luck with that =P wait, i help you update yourself.. 9th album is coming out later this year.. dongwan minwoo hyesung eric's albums are probably coming out in the summer.. shinhwa sneaker party [a fanmeeting of some sort] is in june 13 [was it?] yep, so that's my newsflash =P

It's june 23rd I believe. :D And Hyesung's album has been postponed to june. :(

And welcome back linh! Please don't run away again! lol.

I'm so happy JunJin is learning chinese! So if I do meet him(like i ever will...), I can talk to him in chinese and tell him I love Shinhwa! lol.

Aindy! Thanks for sharing the news!

Guest kriza_09

kriza - are you going to the sneakers party? maybe you can talk to him in chinese and see how he's progressing =P

i'm still trying to find out how to get the ticket.. =( i was thinking to go to goodEMG in person to ask for a ticket.. lol..

Guest kfosho

Take out with full credits pls!

Shinhwa member Junjin received his military enlistment warrant last April 22 but he decided to postpone his military training.

nooooo!!! that means all of the shinhw members will not be going att eh same time and that means that we have to wait longer for them to actually get together and stuff. nooooo

Guest iheartjoojihoon

now we can talk to eric hyesung andy in english, dongwan hyesung in japanese, and junjin in chinese.. ^^

and yeah, junjin's smart.. probably he's fed up with members teasing him in concerts in singapore and japan..

now they can't tease him anymore when they're doing concert in china or taiwan..

but i hope he learn something other than 'wo ai ni'.. lol..

i still remember in the 8th fanmeeting he was speaking in 'chinese' and hyesung was his translator..

i cracked up so bad.. lol..

haha..wow..that's pretty cool that he's learning chinese! are both dongwan and hyesung really fluent in japanese? i heard hyesung speak it in several clips and he sounds pretty good but i didn't know dongwan could speak it well too... i'm sure junjin will learn quite a bit since he's currently doing activities in china. the more exposure the faster you learn a language. and chinese isn't too hard to learn..haha.. (i'm currently learning too ^_^) go junjin! although, i'd love it if they could all speak english because it would be much easier for me to understand and communicate with them if i ever met them..haha.. or maybe its me who should learn korean.. :P

Guest jerrybabie26

I guess this mean members won't be giong together..... Eric is going in 2008 and Junjin in 2009....

If we are to see them all together again, we would have to wait at least 3 years? :tears:

It's Hyesung who will be coming out with his second album in June (last we heard) and Minwoo will be releasing his 3rd single/album soon too.

Eric, Andy, and Dongwan will be releasing their own 1st single/album eventhough we don't know when.

so the album releases are still not definite?

oh okay... so it would be a first for eric too? so where did the city of mine song come from? was it a single? and andy's coming up with one too? that's so cool... this is great year for them definitely... so happy that all their individual careers are getting more fruitful...

3years before we see them all together??? but its better than not seeing them at all i guess... so minwoo and dongwan does not have a definite dat of going to the army too...

its cool that jinnies studying chinese... they're becoming a sort of mini united nations with the number of languages they're learning hehehe

Guest jhyun-se7en

i thought they were going for military service this year.

is any of them going for military service this year?

neither do i like them keep on postponing their military services.

because it'll be like longer and longer. haha. i guess i'm not making much sense here.

can anyone tell me so who is going for military service this year?

&junjin is learning chinese?! that's so adorable and cute! haha.

he was really badly teased by the other members during the concert in singapore last year.

but that was a nice scene. (:

they all understand another languages. but what about our dearest minwoo?

he's going to the states for his career isn't it? so i believe he'll have to master some english yea.

thanks for the pictures of andy.

he definitely looks very dorky.

&his serious expressions makes me wants to laugh! <3

Guest nutzie

kriza - maybe you can check the good emg website or something?

iheartjoojihoon - yeah i think dongwan's pretty fluent in japanese too.. let me see if i can find some clips of him speaking in japanese..

http://youtube.com/watch?v=F_pTETg2uyQ

hahaha both dongwan and hyesung speak a bit of japanese.. eric and hyesung speak english.. it's short though, but at least you can see..

mal - whew andy looks kinda scary in the modelling pics >_< i think it's his expression that scares me.. ugh, and i just woke up too -_-" are you going to the sneakers party mal?

jhyun-se7en - i'm pretty sure eric is going at the end of this year, but that's about how far we know for now.. the rest are not confirmed yet.. minwoo.. he can talk in korean =P

Archived