[OFFICIAL] SHINHWA 신화 THREAD

Guest lenakeem

Guest theLEGEND

ooppss... i didnt know that... because i looked at the first page and it doesnt have any rules.. thx for telling me tho...^^

It was not posted in the first page because we are not supposed to share any songs/direct links in any thread under Korean Music section. It's the forum's rules.

ahh i'm so happy today.. ^^ i was talking with my mom on the phone when suddenly my lil brother wanted to speak with me (i never talk to my brother on the phone) and he just said he's doing a school drama where he's the scriptwriter and he's using wontak's angel.. he happily said he's taking minwoo's role.. lol.. he's officially a big fan of shinhwa.. ^^

oh and my mom also said one of my aunt likes dbsk and always looks for their cds.. but then my mom said shinhwa's songs are better.. ^^ yayy!!! at least 1 person down!!!

everyone in my family knows i'm going to korea this summer.. my aunts AND UNCLES asked me to buy them korean music.. i'm SO going to buy a LOT of shinhwa albums for them.. ^^ and of coz hyesung 2nd jib!!!! what a perfect gift!!! ^^ now i hope dongwan's album will have been released by june..

we are actually 1 big korean lover family.. the sad thing is, unlike korean dramas, tv show and performance videos aren't really available in my country..

so my project for this summer: download the HQ files of all tv shows with shinhwa in it, hardsub them, burn into DVDs, and distribute them within my family.. i'll make shinhwa invade my big family.. ^^

I managed to "convert" my mom and my aunt when they were here with me for a month. They were so addicted with X-Man and Love Letter which had Shinhwa appeared as a guest of course. Anyway, I was just from Hyesung's thread and it looks like Shin Hye Sung's second jib might be released around June. I hope by the time you reach Korea, the album is out already. :)

Hmm.. So I was just thinking, if Hyesung's album is going to be released around June, Minwoo's album is supposed to be released around that time together with Dongwan's and Eric's, it would be so cool if the four of them are going to release their albums on the same month. They are going to appear on variety shows and music shows together. Other than that, I heard that JunJin's drama is also going to be aired around June as well. The Shinhwa Sneakers Party is also going to be held around June right? Wow.. June is definitely full of Shinhwa activities. :lol:

PS: Don't take me seriously. I was just assuming if that's going to happen :P

• Replies 29.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't have time to reply to everything but I thought I read that Junjin cancelled his appearance in the drama because he wants to tour China and doesn't have time.

Can someone confirm this?

Thanks.

Other than that, I heard that JunJin's drama is also going to be aired around June as well. The Shinhwa Sneakers Party is also going to be held around June right? Wow.. June is definitely full of Shinhwa activities. :lol:

Guest Jennie

Yes, mommie Alice, Junjin choice to give up his drama project and instead with work on his China promotion activities. The reason why he did this was because of at first, he thought that the drama would not complicate or clash with his promotion activities, but it end up being a problem, so he gave up the drama project. When I mean clash I mean, finding time to do both at one time.

Guest MiSs L.E

pwahaha~ i love the candy andy pix. XDDD

request: does anyone have HQ pix of hyesung (not depressed/serious) but kind of a carefree, light, happy(notbubblythough o_o) look? its for a oneshot ^^

[04/27] [Real Pics] Minwoo At Hi Seoul Festival

Credits : http://shinhwa.biz/forums

Oh, Mal, thanks so much for the smexy pics of Minwoo!!! That must've been one hot performance!!

Yes, that's the one. Andy performed "Back To The 80's" and he looked so cute during that performance. LOL! :lol: Thank you so much for answering my question <33

I know! I just wanted to beat and ask him to come back to reality. I heard Dongwan is going to be in another drama after his solo album? I can't wait to see that drama besides JunJin's.

I really hope too that it doesn't being delayed. We've been waiting for it like for ages!

mJ, ahh, so thats where that Andy pic came from, lol. I heard that DW's new drama would be coming out in the early fall...I think. Don't quote me on that though, lol. Have you heard anything else about it yet?

Shinhwa To Get Together After 3 Months Of Solo Activities.

Oh, Thanks angel2nyt for posting the article!! I wish I could be one of those 3000 fans invited to attend...*sigh* Can't wait to see pics of the event at any rate! I want Andy's shoes!!!

Hey, this is from an episode of nonstop right? Does anyone know which one? I think andy looks like bubble gum in the haja go caps. lol. bright pink, sparkly bubble gum.

http://img291.imageshack.us/img291/1394/02...nbinandyvz3.jpg

Yes, that is from NN4...I can't remember which episode for sure though...I'll look it up later when I have a chance.

Yes, mommie Alice, Junjin choice to give up his drama project and instead with work on his China promotion activities. The reason why he did this was because of at first, he thought that the drama would not complicate or clash with his promotion activities, but it end up being a problem, so he gave up the drama project. When I mean clash I mean, finding time to do both at one time.

WHAT??!! NOOOOOO! I was looking forward to watching JunJin in a new drama (supporting role or not) this summer. Well, if this is true, then I hope Jin will choose another drama soon and be the LEAD actor in it!

Guest nutzie

mj - i think if i remember it correctly though, minwoo stopped his promo activities when hyesung was about to release his album, so he didn't compete with hyesung's promo activities.. if all 4 of them come out with albums in june, wouldn't that mean that they're competing with each other for album sales of whatnot? although, the idea of the 4 of them coming out in variety shows together is very tempting..

Guest xbabii_M

Anyone watched this week's Star King? Boom imitated Junjin's facial expression and his dance and it was quite funny because it was the same! They showed comparison by having Junjin's clip on one side and Boom dancing on the other side of the clip.

Just finished watching Andy in Haja Go! and was disappointed that it was so short and they didn't give much screen time to Andy. It was mainly focused on Shin Jung Hwan.

It was cute though when Andy said Shinhwa will marry fans. LOL!

OHHH~ I will go D/L and watch Star King right away! LOL Can't wait to see it! And I was disappointed with this week's Haja Go too. The Andy, Tony, and Shin Junghwan part was only like 20 minutes long or so and Andy didn't say much =X But it was still good seeing him on a variety show (:

OH NO! Aw, I was looking forward to watching another drama from Junjin. But it's okay. If he did the drama he will probably end up in the hospital again because he would overwork himself with promotions and the drama.

Guest theLEGEND

Don't have time to reply to everything but I thought I read that Junjin cancelled his appearance in the drama because he wants to tour China and doesn't have time.

Can someone confirm this?

Thanks.

WHAT?! Awww.. I'm really hoping to see JunJin in a drama again. Well.. All the best for his tour in China. I bet all the China fans are going to be so overjoyed! Good luck for your tours, JunJin! :)

Btw.. I've watched Boom on Star King and he does look like JunJin and did you see HwangBo cracking up so bad when she saw Boom impersonating JunJin? LOL! :lol:

mJ, ahh, so thats where that Andy pic came from, lol. I heard that DW's new drama would be coming out in the early fall...I think. Don't quote me on that though, lol. Have you heard anything else about it yet?

Hmm.. I haven't heard anything about Dongwan's future drama even his solo album. I'm just hoping his future role is not as close as "The Person I Love" kind of thing. That makes all of us who watch that drama heart attack and want to punch, beat and slap him so bad :lol:

mj - i think if i remember it correctly though, minwoo stopped his promo activities when hyesung was about to release his album, so he didn't compete with hyesung's promo activities.. if all 4 of them come out with albums in june, wouldn't that mean that they're competing with each other for album sales of whatnot? although, the idea of the 4 of them coming out in variety shows together is very tempting..

Yeah.. I've heard that when Hyesung released his first album, Minwoo stopped his promo activities. He's such a good brother and friend<33. I know! It's very tempting but I guess it's impossible though. Oh well.. :rolleyes:

kriza_09 lol. omg lucky ur going to korea? wish i could go there -__- well i couldnt really make my aunts and uncles a fan of shinhwa or have intrest in them because i guess they like their own generation of singers (i dont blame them lol) but i didnt manage to find out that some of my cuzns love shinhwa ^^ but out of them all im the craziest over shinhwa lol xD. omg i can't wait for hyesung's 2nd jib ^^. im trying to find shinhwas 8th album to buy online but i can't seem to find.. it's either expensive or i can't find it. maybe it's all sold out?

Guest theLEGEND

kriza_09 lol. omg lucky ur going to korea? wish i could go there -__- well i couldnt really make my aunts and uncles a fan of shinhwa or have intrest in them because i guess they like their own generation of singers (i dont blame them lol) but i didnt manage to find out that some of my cuzns love shinhwa ^^ but out of them all im the craziest over shinhwa lol xD. omg i can't wait for hyesung's 2nd jib ^^. im trying to find shinhwas 8th album to buy online but i can't seem to find.. it's either expensive or i can't find it. maybe it's all sold out?

Actually I just bought it two days ago. I bought it from annyoung.com and I believe it's still available. The one that I can't find is Shinhwa's Winter Story Album 2003-2004. It's sold out everywhere ><" Anyway.. kriza might be able to attend Shinhwa's Sneakers Party. It'd be so cool! :D

Btw.. I read somewhere before that someone actually bashed Shinhwa when they released their 7th jib (not too sure about this one) and Eric was the one who did comment back about the bashing matter. Does anyone of you know what happened during that period of time?

It'll be awsome if all 4 come out with their CDs in June....they can promote together in all the variety shows! But then someone did mention it'll be competition between the members...but then we can evenly buy the CDs so they'll have equal sales! LOL!

We know for sure Hyesung is coming out with CD in June but has the others date confirm yet?

Hmm.. So I was just thinking, if Hyesung's album is going to be released around June, Minwoo's album is supposed to be released around that time together with Dongwan's and Eric's, it would be so cool if the four of them are going to release their albums on the same month. They are going to appear on variety shows and music shows together. Other than that, I heard that JunJin's drama is also going to be aired around June as well. The Shinhwa Sneakers Party is also going to be held around June right? Wow.. June is definitely full of Shinhwa activities. :lol:

PS: Don't take me seriously. I was just assuming if that's going to happen :P

So lucky to go to Korea. Is this your first time? I haven't been back for 36 years!

Hope you get to go to Shinhwas snicker party.

everyone in my family knows i'm going to korea this summer.. my aunts AND UNCLES asked me to buy them korean music.. i'm SO going to buy a LOT of shinhwa albums for them.. ^^ and of coz hyesung 2nd jib!!!! what a perfect gift!!! ^^ now i hope dongwan's album will have been released by june..

Guest cutiepad

i'm very curious.. you know at these signing events... do the fans usually give stuff to shinhwa? like presents? are they allowed?

Guest dreamz

No Junjin in drama?~!!!! NOOOOOOOOO. I miss seeing him acting. :tears:

I wait since forever for Hyseung new album. I hope they don't delay it anymore.

Guest fortuneteller

thank u so much

SO Junjin will have no drama <_< i was looking 4ward it so much :tears:

--------------

Haja Go! is disappointing. They just talk talk talk ... and I dont underdstand Korean...xman is more interesting <_<

Archived