[OFFICIAL] SHINHWA 신화 THREAD

Guest lenakeem

• Replies 29.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest xmkaex

hi - does anyone know where i can find and buy the shinhwa helios necklaces?

(you know the ones featured in the young gunz mv)

or any other shinhwa necklaces that are for sale?

between - that shinhwa puzzle looks interesting..

yahh i want one of the shinhwa helios necklaces too~ esp the minwoo one because he's my favorite and my name begins with an 'm' too :P

T__________T yesasia doesn't sell it anymore..darn. and i can't seem to find anyplace that sells it.

p1003160150.jpgp1003160246.jpgp1003160271.jpg

p1003160283.jpgp1003160292.jpgp1003160302.jpg

they're all so pretty :D

---

thanks crystalis for episode 4 of QSS

Guest vietgirl604

SMAP lead singer has worked wuith Hyesung - i think Minwoo wrote the song. :)

as for live and surprise - its performances and some behind the scenes of thier japan tour a while ago.

i'll make caps tonite so you can see what its all about :)

Thanks for the youtube link.. MinWoo wrote the song?! Ooh, I never knew that.

I hope I can post more often too! I'm caught between work, shinhwachangjo.net where I'm a member of DongWan's anniversary event team, and family stuff so I've been stalking the thread here, but haven't had a chance to reply...I'm trying to catch up, lol

Oohs, I see. Well hopefully you won't be too busy to reply in here then.

Pics from Junjin's Sina Interview

Ahh, he still looks dorky..but not AS dorky! Getting hotter...if only he'd cut his hair shorter.

Guest angel2nyt

신화, 딴 살림 차린 뒤 모처럼 한자리에

2040917u4656465_P2.jpg

5월13일 '신화 스니커즈' 론칭 파티에 참석

(서울=연합뉴스) 이은정 기자 = 신화가 오랜만에 한자리에 모인다. 최근 에릭ㆍ이민우ㆍ앤디는 개별 활동을 위한 독자적인 회사를 설립했고 김동완은 별ㆍ간미연의 소속사와 전속 계약을 한 상태. 2월 서울 잠실체육관에서 열린 '신화창조 8기 팬미팅' 이후 공식적으론 3개월 만이다.

신화가 5월13일 오후 7시 일산 킨텍스 5A홀에서 열리는 '신화 스니커즈' 론칭 기념 '일심동신(一心同신)' 파티에 참석한다.

'신화 스니커즈'는 ㈜굿이엠지와 ㈜템플코드가 공동으로 신화의 이름을 브랜드화해 탄생시킨 신발 브랜드. 2월26일부터 템플코드 사이트를 통해 온라인 예약 판매를 실시했으며 5월부터 오프라인 매장에서도 구입할 수 있다. 론칭 기념파티에 예약 구매자 중 3천여 명을 초대했다.

MBC TV '개그야'에 출연 중인 개그맨 최국의 사회로 진행되는 이번 행사에선 신화의 사인이 담긴 스니커즈를 선물로 주는 이벤트가 마련된다.

신화는 하반기 굿이엠지에서 9집을 발표할 계획이다.

mimi@yna.co.kr

(끝)

were going to see them all together!!!finally

may 13!!!!!!!!!!

Guest nutzie

junjin's hair looks so hot in the pictures that joyce put up.. did he cut it again or is the weird funky 70's style still his current one? if this one's the final one.. hallelujahh!!! i love this haircut, much better than the weird one..

joyce - what's the news about? shinhwa sneakers? what are they gonna do?

mommie alice - happy birthdayy!!! whee~~ *throws orange confetti*

Guest missy2006

신화, 딴 살림 차린 뒤 모처럼 한자리에

5월13일 '신화 스니커즈' 론칭 파티에 참석

(서울=연합뉴스) 이은정 기자 = 신화가 오랜만에 한자리에 모인다. 최근 에릭ㆍ이민우ㆍ앤디는 개별 활동을 위한 독자적인 회사를 설립했고 김동완은 별ㆍ간미연의 소속사와 전속 계약을 한 상태. 2월 서울 잠실체육관에서 열린 '신화창조 8기 팬미팅' 이후 공식적으론 3개월 만이다.

신화가 5월13일 오후 7시 일산 킨텍스 5A홀에서 열리는 '신화 스니커즈' 론칭 기념 '일심동신(一心同신)' 파티에 참석한다.

'신화 스니커즈'는 ㈜굿이엠지와 ㈜템플코드가 공동으로 신화의 이름을 브랜드화해 탄생시킨 신발 브랜드. 2월26일부터 템플코드 사이트를 통해 온라인 예약 판매를 실시했으며 5월부터 오프라인 매장에서도 구입할 수 있다. 론칭 기념파티에 예약 구매자 중 3천여 명을 초대했다.

MBC TV '개그야'에 출연 중인 개그맨 최국의 사회로 진행되는 이번 행사에선 신화의 사인이 담긴 스니커즈를 선물로 주는 이벤트가 마련된다.

신화는 하반기 굿이엠지에서 9집을 발표할 계획이다.

mimi@yna.co.kr

(끝)

were going to see them all together!!!finally

may 13!!!!!!!!!!

Whooo!!!

can some one please translate...... :sweatingbullets: for those of us who are linguistically challenged :) ..... thank you in advance!!!!

BTW: HAPPY BIRTHDAY MOMMY ALICE..... now your no longer just $40 + shipping,....lol...your MARKET VALUE just increased :-)

^basically it say that Shinhwa will hold a fanmeeting on the 13th may with the event "Shinhwa Sneakers" and it has been 3 months since their last fanmeeting held in Feburary. The last part say Shinwha will release their 9th album coming this september.

Guest nutzie

ah, thanks dreamhyesung!! so it's a fanmeeting again.. which i believe will be held in korea yet again >_< still waiting for the moment they come over to the dark other side of the world.. i wonder where the "sneakers" part will come to play O_o"

missy2006 - hahaha the market value part cracks me up bad =P

Dang I want one of those Shinhwa's helio necklaces espcially Andy's. JunJin's hair looks nice. Wish I can meet Shinhwa in person, Korea fans are so lucky. Can't wait for their 9th album. Must get my hands on it when it's released.

Guest robotic

yahh i want one of the shinhwa helios necklaces too~ esp the minwoo one because he's my favorite and my name begins with an 'm' too :P

T__________T yesasia doesn't sell it anymore..darn. and i can't seem to find anyplace that sells it.

they're all so pretty :D

---

thanks crystalis for episode 4 of QSS

thanks xmkaex

aww - why?.. i really wanted one or two...or six O.o

junjin looks uber good with his styled hair..

sure beats that retro looking boy cut =)

another upcoming fanmeeting soon?

that's certainly something to look forward to, yay may 13th!

guess we can finally see how the shinhwa members are doing nowadays..

really curious with hyesung..haven't seen him in a long while

new hair? bulked up some muscles? XD

Guest aindy

*does Andy's whooo thing* well in that case, where should we start/plan of attack?

hahah.. that's kinda hard.. :lol:

do you live in Korea? :) we'll better reside there first before we plan something.. :)

any kind peeps here wanna help too..

K4Ice - actually, andy made a little mistake in the english in xman sam haeng shi with haha =P i noticed it after watching it a couple of times.. he said "how much is bread cost" not how much does it cost =P i just thought that was cute =P other than that, he said everything else pretty flawlessly..

nutzie, is there a youtube link for this?

very rare i hear andy speak in english.. and i want to hear this ..

[07.04.12] [Pics] Andy - New Dream (ND Entertainment) Interview (Yonhap)

1176387463andy01ig2.jpg

andyyonhapnewslw9ps0.jpg

1176387463andy02ur4.jpg

1176387463andy03gq0.jpg

1176387463andy04on2.jpg

1176387463andy06ff5.jpg

1176387463andy07bg8.jpg

1176387463andy08zw3.jpg

credz: shinhwa.biz / yonhap

SMAP lead singer has worked wuith Hyesung - i think Minwoo wrote the song. :)

as for live and surprise - its performances and some behind the scenes of thier japan tour a while ago.

i'll make caps tonite so you can see what its all about :)

maybe to fill in some info.

firstly in smap only takuya kimura is married with 2 daughters.

while the rest are still unmarried.

for Tsuyoshi kusanagi who sung with Hyesung forever isn't the lead singer.

There's basically no lead singer in SMAP but normally Takuya gets the most parts.

and yes they are together since as far back as 1993 so its around 15years. ^^

others members are Inagaki Goro, Katori Shingo (the one where Shinhwa entered his program talking about football) & Nakai Masahiro (leader of SMAP).

Guest missy2006

*currently staring at Andy's new pics*

Lol....ANDY your supposed to be CUTE...why are you HOT?... :blush:

hmmmm.....I remember someone planning to kidnap Andy....count me in.... :lol:

saharial - isn't hyesung and the smap lead singer pretty close? there's an interview with the 2 of them floating around too.. i wonder if they speak in a mixture of japanese and korean, since both of them are pretty good in both languages..

K4Ice - actually, andy made a little mistake in the english in xman sam haeng shi with haha =P i noticed it after watching it a couple of times.. he said "how much is bread cost" not how much does it cost =P i just thought that was cute =P other than that, he said everything else pretty flawlessly..

That is true... but its so cute though that I don't care if his english is completely flawless or not ^^ oh, aindy here is the yt link for that http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wgV_mr3Pecc it'll make you completely melt into a puddle of goo....makes me want to fly over and kidnap him right now!! :wub:

*currently staring at Andy's new pics*

Lol....ANDY your supposed to be CUTE...why are you HOT?... :blush:

hmmmm.....I remember someone planning to kidnap Andy....count me in.... :lol:

so we have you, me, and aindy who want to kidnap Andy...anybody else? ^^ and yeah, makes you wonder how he can be both CUTE AND HOT at the same time huh ^^ *giggle*

Thank you. Can't believe I'm 45 today. Geez!

I'm so lost as to what is happening with Shinhwa. So what's happening with them? Any activities soon?

mommie alice - happy birthdayy!!! whee~~ *throws orange confetti*

Thank you. Actually I think my market value DECREASED like cars! LOL!

BTW: HAPPY BIRTHDAY MOMMY ALICE..... now your no longer just $40 + shipping,....lol...your MARKET VALUE just increased :-)

Guest boaks

WAH!! ANDY's soo HOTT!!!

Can't stop staring at his pictures!! ^^

Happy birthday Mommie Alice...

I'm Boaks!! everyone's saying happy birthday so i thought i would too!! ^^

Archived