[OFFICIAL] SHINHWA 신화 THREAD

Guest lenakeem

• Replies 29.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest angelix

^ ginnie, u can use JASC software or Adobe Image Ready to make gifs :)

13/3 [news] Shinhwa to receive Japan Golden disc "best asia artist" award

TAKE OUT WITH EXACT FULL PROPER CREDITS

On the 13th march, 6pm, Shinhwa will receive the award "BEST ASIA ARTIST" at the 21st Japan Golden Disc Award Cemerony.

Japan gold disc is the same as Korea Golden disc which is based on albums sales and internet download to choose the winner.

Shinhwa release their first single album <Suns in our hearts> and their first album <Inspiration#1> in Japan last year, their album sales was close to 10 thousand which win them the Best Asia Artist award.

Shinhwa "Last year, we received lots of love and care, to be able to win this award is our honor . In future, we will bring interesting activities, so everyone please continue supporting us"

Credit: ocean6 + Dreamhyesung @ http://s-shinhwasarang.net/forum

Taken from this thread --> http://www.s-shinhwasarang.net/forum/index.php?topic=922.0

---

13/3 [Trans} Shinhwa White Day message to legend (Pic)

312893250uc2.jpg

really thankful for the love and care that everyone has always shown to SHinhwa. because of your love, Shinhwa will do our very best in whatever we do be it in japan or around the world. To return a gift to everyone on White day, we, shinhwa, will leave a personal message and our signatures

From left to right

Eric

to the legend

white day with love

Dongwan

from dongwan

everyone in legend

happy white day~

please accept my sweet

(Below is a drawing with the wording "this is a sweet")

Minwoo:

the legend

3.14 white day

Hyesung:

the legend

happy white day

Andy:

to:the legend

I love you (Draw a sweet at the back)

Junjin:

to the legend

it has been a long time

3.14 is white day!

time pass so fast

really want to give the sweet personally

sorry! ㅋㅋㅋ

everyone, please always remember us, shinhwa

ho ho ^_^

Credits : ocean6 + dreamhyesung @ http://s-shinhwasarang.net/forum

Taken from this thread --> http://www.s-shinhwasarang.net/forum/index.php?topic=921.0

----

13/3 [trans] Midst of Recording (Hyesung) - An yong Min CY

SG wannabe (Album) group framwork is done (dreamhyesung's note: i think is photoshoot and stuffs O.o)

before the release of the album, it is a secret

we had a great time working together

there arent any great singers like them. Good work!

hope eveyone is looking forward to their fourth album

Hyesung has started recording

often flying here and there, he look so tired

regradless of that, he still does his best to finish recording^^

thanks to Hyesung, wrote another song, at the same time i also wrote the lyrics

this will be a interesting working experience

See ya havent start on their project

maybe it will be confirm by next week

wishing everyone a blessful week ^^

Credit; An yong min CY + ocean6 + dreamhyesung @ http://s-shinhwasarang.net/forum

Taken from this thread ---> http://www.s-shinhwasarang.net/forum/index.php?topic=923.0

Guest samshiku

COngrats Shinhwa! they've been attacking the Japan market like nobody's business they deserve the golden disc..

hmm but 10 000 is not alot of sales is it? or is there some bkground info i ought to know abt?

Hey Xinhui,

Thank you for the gifs.

How do you make gifs? -)

i use GOM player to capture the captures i want and than i use photoshop^^

COngrats Shinhwa! they've been attacking the Japan market like nobody's business they deserve the golden disc..

hmm but 10 000 is not alot of sales is it? or is there some bkground info i ought to know abt?

i use GOM player to capture the captures i want and than i use photoshop^^

It is supposed to be 100,000 plus plus copies. =)

10万余张

--

Thank you Angelix and Xinhui...I want to try making gifs =)

Guest nghister

I feel bad for not posting so often.. but I gotta say, there's no other group like Shinhwa.

You see artists promoting themselves silly in Japan and all these other countries trying to make a mark. Shinhwa comes in and does a few concerts, release a single and an album.. basically minimalist promotion. Yet, they walk away with nearly 100 K in CD sales and an award for being the best asian artist of the year.

Nice.

White day (March 14th) is where the guy gives a gift back to a girl who gave him chocolates on valentine's day. ^ ^

v

omg really?! 100,000 plus copies? if it is. im amazed. i luv shinhwa i know they can do aything. cuz theyre truly a legend.

congrats to shinhwa! my jaw dropped when i read this i was shocked. cuz i dont know why but i was? lol XD i wonder who went to accept the award...

13/3 [Trans} Shinhwa White Day message to legend (Pic)

what is white day? does anyone know? i luv their signatures lol =P for some reason. haha

xh thanks soo much for the eric pictures! man thats a lot of pictures u uploaded at the pictures thread >.< and i wont have time to look at them wahhh!

nghister I tottaly agree with everything u said. like i said its truly amazing how they can do that. but thats not the biggest reason why i luv them. its cuz of their cuteness, and their bond of friendship and other stuff. btw thanks for telling what white day was ^^

Guest kiwistar

wow. Go SHINHWA! ^_^

hehe i'm sooo proud of them! They deserve every award they get!

really happy for them right now. Little promotion and such a high saales count!

SHINHWA CHANGJO

--

Eric looks really good in the dominos commercial ^^

I like how the colors work =]

HYESUNG<33 I want to hear his new songs so bad~

Guest sunnydays.

Haha, aww White Day. Pi Day. 8D LMAOOO. Anywayy, that's so cute. (: I WISH SHINHWA WOULD GIVE SWEETS TO MEEE T___T; haha, I love their signatures. LMAO ERIC'S PLAYBOY BUNNY SIGNATURE! XD; <3

& Congrats to Shinhwa for recieving Best Asia Artist. >w<; <3 YAAYY I'M SO PROUD OF THEM!!

Eric in the Dominoes CF caps... HOTT O__O;; such eyecandy. That's the kind of sweet that I wanna be given for white day. (; LMAOOOO

Thanks miss':bella. (:

Guest theLEGEND

mj - if you see this.. HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! some of us wished you at oc, but i don't think you went there.. so yep, just to be safe =P ahjumma, you're old!!! *runs away*

Thank you so much nutzie :)

I saw it in OC.. I'm so busy right now. It's exams' week. Oh.. by the way you're looking for Shinhwa 5th fanmeeting pictures right? I'll try to make some screencaps and I'll post it here. I'll try my best to post them as soon as possible.. =D

ALright! whew i've finally finished posting ALL 219 pics of Eric in QSS press conference on another thread

they are pics captured by ERIC VOICE

here are just some of them

make sure u see it once! He is one hellova eye-candy

Thank you for sharing Eric's Pictures samshiku! He sure is an eye candy <33 I actually liked his hair like this. He's lookin gooodd :P

Yay! Coolsmurf just posted Lee Ji Hoon's performance on the new X-Man featuring our Andy!

I almost died laughing at the end! Andy is indeed suave! :D

Lee Ji Hoon's star battle featuring Andy

God I love his sense of humor! :)

Oh.. This part. I was laughing out loud like nobody's business. I was watching live and luckily, I live alone by myself so no one's gonna be mad at me. Andy's haircut is definitely <33 He's lookin good and I think he gets skinnier?

13/3 [trans] Midst of Recording (Hyesung) - An yong Min CY

Congrats to SHINHWA. I'm so proud of them.. They did a little promotion but gets the best award! =D

Hyesung ahh~ I really can't wait for your 2nd jib.

Guest s3xyminwoo

Congratulations to Shinhwa!

What an achievement! They are the firsts for many things (:

If this is like the Korean Golden Disk

And they got the "best artist" award, then is it like a daesang?!?!?!

Anyways, 100,000 copies is a lot (:

Once again, CONGRATULATIONS SHINHWA!!!!

Guest angel2nyt

^ ginnie, u can use JASC software or Adobe Image Ready to make gifs :)

IM SO HAPPY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i couldnt ask for a better birthday gift than this one (except maybe a concert in the philippines..hahaha)

tomorrow's my birthday and im so so happy to hear this..

dongwan's drama has also finally has better ratings

Happy early Birthday Joyce! Isn't it great news that Shinhwa won the award and DW's rating going up!

Those who wants to know how DW is going to look like on his wedding, go check out his drama, "The Person I Love" soompi forum. He is getting married in the drama and someone posted his wedding pictures and he looooooks YUMMY! He looks so handsome!

If you haven't seen his drama yet, you guys should really check it out. It's getting sooooooo GOOD!

IM SO HAPPY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i couldnt ask for a better birthday gift than this one (except maybe a concert in the philippines..hahaha)

tomorrow's my birthday and im so so happy to hear this..

dongwan's drama has also finally has better ratings

Guest angel2nyt

Happy early Birthday Joyce! Isn't it great news that Shinhwa won the award and DW's rating going up!

Those who wants to know how DW is going to look like on his wedding, go check out his drama, "The Person I Love" soompi forum. He is getting married in the drama and someone posted his wedding pictures and he looooooks YUMMY! He looks so handsome!

If you haven't seen his drama yet, you guys should really check it out. It's getting sooooooo GOOD!

thank you mommie.. :blush:

as much as i hate looking at seokjoo's wedding pictures, dongwan and jungeum looks good together..

ive been crying because of family dramas this week but i still havent watched the 16th episode....

i wonder when the wedding scene would be..

uurrrggghhh

its just not fair..

first she gets to kiss him three million times then they get married

hahahaha

i wonder what krizza would feel

i remember there were two of us who were celebrating our bdays on march 15

I was hoping to watch Ep. 16 tonight but it's already 9:30 pm and I have to go to sleep at my old age so that I can wake up 5 a.m. to go to work. I guess I have no choice but wait until tomorrow to watch Ep. 16. I really wish I can speed forward next 2 weeks so that I know what happens at the end.

Krizza, just photoshop your face for the bride....that way you don't have to be jealous! LOL!

thank you mommie.. :blush:

as much as i hate looking at seokjoo's wedding pictures, dongwan and jungeum looks good together..

ive been crying because of family dramas this week but i still havent watched the 16th episode....

i wonder when the wedding scene would be..

uurrrggghhh

its just not fair..

first she gets to kiss him three million times then they get married

hahahaha

i wonder what krizza would feel

i remember there were two of us who were celebrating our bdays on march 15

Guest ivey79

ALright! whew i've finally finished posting ALL 219 pics of Eric in QSS press conference on another thread

they are pics captured by ERIC VOICE

here are just some of them

%7Boption%7D1711120894bhz4.jpg

Wow, thanks so much for all those pics. After going through all 219 Eric pics, I've concluded Eric's best pics are his head shots. To me, he actually looks better up close than with full body shots. Isn't that funny? Just my thought, but I think he looks great either way. Love the hair for this drama. I can't wait till it airs. And can't wait til Dongwan's drama if finshed subbing. I've heard such good reviews it makes me proud! Gonna wait til its complete before I dl it though. I want to finish it in one go!

Guest vignette

Congratulations on winning the Golden Disk Award for Asian Artist. Selling that much album is a mean feat especially when it's so easy to just download their album and disregard the hard work that was put into making it.

It just shows how much love they are getting not just in Japan but all over the world.

Guest prizzyy

hello! haha im in a good mood today so i guess i'll join this BIG soompi shinhwa family <33

i bet there are quite a few people i know too~ =/

oh, im prizzyy from s-shinhwasarang btw! you might have seen my name when mal posts some articles..

nice to meet you! =D

oh, i recognise some people here! =D

ive been a silent reader for a long time too =X

but ive come out from my shell! (just like hyesung <333)

btw i love hyesung like crazyy! anyone here too? =D

see you around! i'll be hitting back this thread =D

<33

edit// haha i put wannie's pics up but malzzy got to it first~

its all the same though =D

Guest angelix

^ hi dongseng *waves* <333 ^___^ finally you've come out from your cute shell ^___^ Looking forward to see your presence here *gives hyesung shaped chocolate :D*

14/3 [news] Dongwan's filming for Wedding scene in Person I Love

TAKE OUT WITH FULL PROPER CREDITS

20070314064210_644_0.jpg

SBS Drama "Person I Love" had their filming on the 13/3 11am at a classy estate in the outskirts of Seoul.

The scene was Dongwan marrying another woman after leaving his wife because of success.

20070314063408_499_0.jpg

In reality he hopes to get married in age 33-34

20070314063610_278_0.jpg

the happy smiles during shooting~

20070314063709_220_0.jpg

sunny smile~ kim dongwan

20070314063710_618_0.jpg

20070314063808_576_0.jpg

enters the scene hand in hand

20070314064212_285_0.jpg

the marriage kiss

20070314064407_254_0.jpg

a wedding in nature

20070314064610_025_0.jpg

kim dongwan: "i have the best bride of all"

20070314064612_312_0.jpg

credits// ocean6 + 米饭小团子@bestshinhwa + prizzyy @ http://s-shinhwasarang.net/forum

Taken from this thread --> http://www.s-shinhwasarang.net/forum/index.php?topic=937.0

Guest nutzie

oohh.. i can hear it already.. the sound of dongwan lovers fainting in front of their computers.. i have to say though.. kyaaaaaaa~~~~ jung eum is one lucky girl to act out a wedding scene with dongwan >_<" he looks really good, although it kinda looks like he's wearing a skirt and his whole outfit is pretty similar to my band uniform [i used to call it "waiter/waitress uniform".. i guess it's more of a wedding uniform then..] O_o" jung eum's dress is pretty, but i don't like the flaring bottom part ._. her tiara is cute too..

dongwan ah, go back to your wife~ don't be such a bad husband~

arghh!! i can't sleep~ somebody smash my head please =X

Archived