[OFFICIAL] SHINHWA 신화 THREAD

Guest lenakeem

Guest PalmPanda

hahhaha.. if my profs look as cute as andy, i won't even bother with other male students anymore, and study all the time to impress the profs.. but as it is, i'm already a prof stalker ._.

i want prof. andy...

Lol, I can only imagine what it will be like studying with Andy though. The class will be full of girls drooling, goggling... undressing him with our eyes... er... oops, sorry got lost in my own daydream there. :phew:

I'm half way through downloading last night X-Man now... anxiously waiting to see the cutest man in bow tie. :blush: Thought I should share a few caps of his gorgeous gorgeous new haircut (not very clear though). ^_^

+Edit+

Back with the hottest man in bow tie. :P

X-1.jpg

X-2.jpg

X.jpg

Freakin' adorable!!!

• Replies 29.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest s3xyminwoo

Thank you PalmPanda for the pics of Andy

He is looking so adorable

Did he dye his hair as well??

I think it became brownish

Well anyways, Andy is looking really good (:

Guest sunnydays.

just posted this over at the shinhwa pics thread^^

JUNJIN AND ERIC'S TELEPATHY

LMAOOO they're so cute. (: I love those two. I think they're one of my favorite Shinhwa couples. <3 haha, paper cranes! I've been saving a lot of my paper cranes & stars. I should send them to Shinhwa, & write a note on each and every single one of the paper stuff. LOL. XD;; Thank you for the caps. When was this? seems a while back, because Eric still has his long hair & JunJin's hair is short. I must say though, those are prolly my favorite hairstyles on the two. SOO HOTT<3 Haha :P

Eric, "Shinhwa will never break up! Next album will be released in fall!"

That makes me smile sooooo much. (: Oh mangg, he's great. Haha, what company wouldn't want Shinhwa? & if that ever comes to happen, I have no doubt that Shinhwa can make their own company & carry on. :D <3 Haha, Eric is such a joker... "until our contracts expire." What great words. Thanks for this, samshiku! (:

Andy is so absolutely adorable in xman today! -faint-

as usual, i love his outfits.

xman is the only thing that i look forward to every week man.

it's been lonely with andy in just one variety show. sob.

http://i26.photobucket.com/albums/c126/Xua...andyxman211.jpg

I'm half way through downloading last night X-Man now... anxiously waiting to see the cutest man in bow tie. :blush: Thought I should share a few caps of his gorgeous gorgeous new haircut (not very clear though). ^_^

http://i62.photobucket.com/albums/h93/palm...Man19Andy02.jpg

http://i62.photobucket.com/albums/h93/palm...Man19Andy01.jpg

http://i62.photobucket.com/albums/h93/palmpanda/X.jpg

OMG

IS IT JUST ME, OR IS ANDY GETTING EVEN MORE HANDSOME-ER? & his cuteness is always there, it's just, he's getting to be SO much more handsome.... woww (: He looks great. I love his smile. <3 He never fails to put a smile on my face. >w<;; I wanna watch Andy on Xman! Gahh, I gotta finish my homework so I can go watch. LOL.

Guest kriza_09

he was just kidding about that part.. i think some reporter asked how long will shinhwa stay together and he jokingly answered until their current contract expires.. but later on he became serious and said that shinhwa will stay forever, and even if no company wants to have a contract with them anymore, they will build their own company and still go on till the end..

aww isn't that so sweettt~~~

ohh do you remember the mnet star watch in spore??? the reporter asked 'the reason for shinhwa to stay together until now' and dongwan answered without even thinking 'the contract!!' i thought that was the smartest answer to the question.. lol..

yay!! go shinhwa!! ^^

Guest tiffyisashinhwafreak!

ummm...been looking everywhere for this...

JinDy on Super Viking 3.10.07

anyone know where i can find it?

streaming link please. :]

i've been looking everywhere...

so far what i've seen, i know SHCJ.net

doesnt have it [yet?]

Guest robotic

ummm...been looking everywhere for this...

JinDy on Super Viking 3.10.07

anyone know where i can find it?

streaming link please. :]

i've been looking everywhere...

so far what i've seen, i know SHCJ.net

doesnt have it [yet?]

jindy fans should all watch the latest super viking ep.

a kind soul has uploaded it already

http://youtube.com/watch?v=WNHIVXa1kNI

enjoy~

*sigh*..i wonder when we'll see shinhwa all together again

really am missing shinhwa as a whole =(

^ thanks robotic for the link! Just got home and this is what I see :)

haha i just dnl the subbing software...just spent the last 2 hrs trans and subbing...ive finished trans 8 mins but i've only subbed 6 line!! T.T...the encoding is so difficult..if u can help me that will be great!

uploaded mnet star watch epi 3!! with chinese subs...

Part 1

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g5BfVaQ0AyA

Part 2

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iAqHT_0ZFxs

^ Hi,

That's nice of you to sub the episodes. 8 mins for 6 lines sounds painful. :mellow: Are to timing by audio? It may be easier that way since it usually takes about half the time of the video length to complete timing. I know someone interested in helping with timing Shinhwa stuff if you like. Let me know if you still need help with the star watch eps ^^

Guest nutzie

hmonggirl30 - haha.. no problemo.. i think if they're gonna go to the hollywood bowl, i'll be more pissed, because my last exam's not until 2 days after hollywood bowl.. so whether they're going or not, i'll be stuck here.. not to mention that even without my exam, i don't think i can go, unless my parents want to sponsor me [which, i doubt very much] and my uncle lets me stay in his place or something..

palm - hahaha.. truee~~ know what, i think my friend [who's also an andy fan] and i would come very early for lectures and sit on the first row.. and i can just imagine my other friend rolling her eyes at us =P and thanks sooo much for the caps!! our gorgeous little andy~~ *saving*

s3xyminwoo - that's what i thought.. it looks lighter to me.. but rozzy doubted it =P so i'm not quite sure..

kriza - hahhha i think they've been together for so long that their senses of humour are pretty much similar also =P but i think even without words, you can clearly see the reason why shinhwa stays for so long.. action speaks louder than words right? you can just feel it..

robotic - aww~~ thanks so much for the link.. i'm gonna go watch it after replying.. don't worry, i think soon enough, we'll be able to see shinhwa together.. they promised us an album in the fall right? we shall be optimistic and trust them ^^

mj - if you see this.. HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! some of us wished you at oc, but i don't think you went there.. so yep, just to be safe =P ahjumma, you're old!!! *runs away*

just now my family and some friends were discussing our plans during the summer [they said we're going camping and whatnot] and i was just sitting there kinda dozing off already, but someone suddenly said "let's go fishing!!" and in my subconscious mind, i was thinking "hmmm.. i'm hooked to eric's fishing line.." and something along that line.. and when i realized what i was thinking, i thought i must have been crazy -_-"

edit -

i've just finished watching the super viking.. although i already knew the end result [because rozzy told me yesterday =P] my heart was still beating so fast.. hahahaha.. it's so cute how the 2 of them hung on to each other when they were doing the mission.. i wonder how ricsyung would do if they have to do the same thing.. hahahahaha..

Guest angel2nyt

just posted this over at the shinhwa pics thread^^

JUNJIN AND ERIC'S TELEPATHY

trans of the words in yellow:

reporter: i heard that your b'dae is coming up, Happy B'dae!

HS: oh what a pity, i think we would all be rather busy that day

JJ: so bcos of work,

i dun't think we can celebrate it for you this yr

we can only wish him happiness in our hearts

Reporter: when was your most memorable valentine's day?

E: Ah Yes! its the valentine's day we spent during 2nd jib

Junjin sent me a big bouquet of flowers and chocolates *starts moving his hands to show how big the gift was

JJ: that gift was actually meant for dongwan

It's just that eric saw it first so we had to give it to him

reporter: so what kind of love confessions by a girl can touch a boy's heart?

E: hmm so some things that only girls can do for the guy

like folding a thousand cranes or something like that

Reporter: isn't that what junjin said just a while ago?

JJ: that's just bcos we have that kind of telepathy[??]

Reporter: than can eric share something else?

JJ: he will still say something similar to what i've said b4

E: well writing a letter is fine too

or a diary written abt him or smth like that

it really is another strike! [means that they have said the same thing again -_- "]

]

credits: shinhwa.net

i'll be posting more shinhwa couple pics there too so pls visit the thread^^

and aindy posted andy with glasses/sunglasses collection as well as more hyesung pics with sunglasses/glasses

link--> http://www.soompi.com/forums/index.php?s=&...t&p=5190793

hahahaa...

eric is such a dork..

we love him..

the flowers werent meant for him but we all know him... he always gets what he wants in his own weird way

jindy fans should all watch the latest super viking ep.

a kind soul has uploaded it already

http://youtube.com/watch?v=WNHIVXa1kNI

enjoy~

*sigh*..i wonder when we'll see shinhwa all together again

really am missing shinhwa as a whole =(

thank you so much.. ive been dying to watch this

im just watching it.. the part where andy was carrying junjin was so cute

perfect stress reliever

hahaha

Guest bunny_berry

Im just a newbie here in soompi...But Shinhwa isn't new to me...Just wanna ask how to d/l with the clubbox?...

Guest Maerong

I posted lots of Shinhwa gifs as Part 1/2/3 in the pictures section!

Go check it out and leave lots of messages! It took me such a long time to post those up! Phew ;)

For SHINHWA! <3

Guest pharmer

what eric said about shinhwa forever is soo sweet. Shinhwa can just sign up under eric's new entertainment company no?

Thanks Aindy for the xman caps! welps you convinced me. Must go watch xman now. Prof. Andy... lol!!! i like the sound of that!!

can't wait to see his mystery acting gig!!!

Guest bunny_berry

Go check it out and leave lots of messages! It took me such a long time to post those up! Phew ;)

For SHINHWA! <3

yeah...I saw it..It was cute...

Guest homicidal glare

Eric, "Shinhwa will never break up! Next album will be released in fall!"

when asked 'how long will shinhwa stay together' by a reporter, eric had anti-climatically replied 'until our contracts expire.', which invited great laughter from the listening audience.

Eric continued, this time with a serious and persistent expression, 'although i say this, but in future, if there comes a time where no company wants us, we might just form our own company and carry on.'

credits:Oceans' Six+ Bestshinhwa+ shinhwachangjo

omg. This makes me so happy I'm tearing up. But what company wouldn't want them?

hi! I'm Tammy by the way. and i like you all, LOVE shinhwa like no other. ^__^

Guest samshiku

For SHINHWA! <3

Wow! i checked it out earlier and you rock!! love all the gifs..

hmm i feel like hunting for more gifs now lol..

Guest kriza_09

hi! I'm Tammy by the way. and i like you all, LOVE shinhwa like no other. ^__^

hey.. i always see you in shinhwachangjo.net.. especially in the grand library section.. ^^

oh btw.. my friend said there's a big fire in LA around anaheim (disneyland).. i was kinda panic when he said that, like my heart was beating really fast.. i asked him 'is it close to orange county?' (eric's family lives in OC) he said yes anaheim IS in OC, which made me even more panic.. then i asked him more questions.. like 'how big is it (the fire)?' 'any victim?' etc.. he must've thought i was really weird to be so panic out of nowhere over a thing that's not even my business.. we live in SF, and most of his answers to my questions were 'i don't know' but i kept asking him questions.. lol.. i don't know why i could become so concerned that something might happen to eric's family in orange county...

anyway, people have been told to evacuate from their houses so i assume the fire is REALLY big.. i hope the fire doesn't get to his house... i don't know where andy's family lives.. hopefully it's not anywhere near the fire..

Archived