[OFFICIAL] SHINHWA 신화 THREAD

Guest lenakeem

Guest kriza_09

minwoo is so HOTTT!!!!! (ok, only from his hair to his neck, though..lol) maybe he wanted to wear something 'chinese-like'??? but i really LOVEEE his hair... especially when they shoot him from the side.. ^^

anyway, i just started watching dongwan's drama... actually i had watched the 1st epi a while ago, but i stopped.. coz i really don't like watching dramas.. i just can't stand it when the characters are being too much (too innoncent, too stupid, too weak, too wicked, etc).. i can get depressed and won't be able to sleep when the storyline turns out to be different from what i have wanted.. lol.. even until now i can't get over why peter pan has to go back to neverland instead of being with wendy.. :tears: that's why i only watch the ones with simple plot, light heart-warming story and involve some jokes.. like super rookie, let's go to the beach, and eric's latest drama.. and the only drama i love is nonstop.. ^^

but i think dongwan's drama is unusual in a good sense.. the storyline itself is rather boring for me, and sometimes i can't stand some of the characters like dongwan's oldest brother and youngest sister, and hwangjungeum's character.. but dongwan's mixed character is the most interesting point in this drama.. i LOVEEE it when he's joking around with haneunjung.. *and i just realized he was her perfect man in loveletter!!!! what a coincidence!! ^^* you can just see how happy he is with haneunjung and you can just say 'that's our dongwannieeee..^^'

to those who like watching dramas, i'd really recommend this drama.. but to a shinhwa fan who don't really like watching dramas like me, this must be the MOST hardEST drama to watch..

it's really DEPRESSING and HEART-WRECKING to watch the usually smiling and jokemaker dongwan become so cold and emotionless like that.. and also the way he cries.. :tears: that's a face of dongwan you will NEVER find in shinhwa videos.. everyone can feel the anger, sadness, defenselessness from his face.. but for us shinhwa fans....that's our DONGWAN!!!!!!! i know it's just a drama but i really can't bear watching any shinhwa member look like that.. >"< i only got until the 4th epi and i already cried when SPOILER!! jungeum's singing reminds him of his wife.. and for sure i broke down when he was crying and when he was drunk in the kissing scene.. end of spoiler and that's only the beginning!!!!! omg i don't know if i can ever get through the later epi.. argghhhhhhhhhhh... i'm depressed now.. i need to watch lots of shinhwa videos to balance what i've just watched.. oh and i wonder what the members think when they watch this drama..

• Replies 29.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest samshiku

Eric, "Shinhwa will never break up! Next album will be released in fall!"

200703100630123890d4973tl1.jpg

Popular group shinhwa's eric had displayed the very strong bond between the members.

on the 9th at 3pm, during the press conference held for MBC upcoming special weekend drama'Que Sera Sera' in Seoul myeongdong shin sae gae plaza, eric was evidently feeling sentimental towards his group 'shinhwa'.

when asked 'how long will shinhwa stay together' by a reporter, eric had anti-climatically replied 'until our contracts expire.', which invited great laughter from the listening audience.

Eric continued, this time with a serious and persistent expression, 'although i say this, but in future, if there comes a time where no company wants us, we might just form our own company and carry on.'

Eric who is currently appearing in activities as 'eric the actor', when probed further about when will he be returning to the music industry answered "Shinhwa's 9th jib will be released in about fall.".

also, the drama 'que sera sera' starring eric, Jung Yoo mi, Lee Gyu Han and Yoon Ji Min will be airing on the 17th.

credits:Oceans' Six+ Bestshinhwa+ shinhwachangjo

Guest xuann

Andy is so absolutely adorable in xman today! -faint-

as usual, i love his outfits.

xman is the only thing that i look forward to every week man.

it's been lonely with andy in just one variety show. sob.

andyxman211.jpg

Guest kriza_09

when asked 'how long will shinhwa stay together' by a reporter, eric had anti-climatically replied 'until our contracts expire.', which invited great laughter from the listening audience.

Eric continued, this time with a serious and persistent expression, 'although i say this, but in future, if there comes a time where no company wants us, we might just form our own company and carry on.'

ah i just finished crying after watching dongwan's drama.. and he (eric) just had to say that... :tears:

but yeah. if i ever meet shinhwa in the future, i only have 1 thing to say.. thank you for keeping shinhwa alive... *of coz that's after all the hugging, kissing, and marriage proposal be done.. lol*

Guest nutzie

aiiiiiiii andy soo cuteeee~~~~~~~ i'm sorry i just have to spazz again >_<" i'll put it in spoilers again..

as usual, he plays in dodgeball.. he was really good, but park myung soo ruined the whole thing -__- so kang team won.. but andy is so cuteee in the star battle~!! he cuts his hair.. and his whole outfit looks so good on him.. kyaaa~~!!! does anybody have a cap or pic? he really looks good O_o the ones performing were boom, jadu, lee ji hoon and ajusshi [kim jang hoon].. in lee ji hoon's performance, he dressed up as a girl and sang some songs about park myung soo, haha, kang ho dong and mc yoo.. and as i was saying to rozzy "but andy's not up there >_<" he came up and participated in the performance!!!!!!! he even does the jo in sung impersonation thingyy~~ and he was scared/amazed of boom's snake *dude, it was real* and he wanted to ride on ajusshi's "hand", but he didn't get to do it =( the xman is lee ki chan, but andy's 5th!! the topic is something like, who looks the most intelligent or something like that [rozzy told me =P]

Guest PalmPanda

aiiiiiiii andy soo cuteeee~~~~~~~ i'm sorry i just have to spazz again >_<" i'll put it in spoilers again..

as usual, he plays in dodgeball.. he was really good, but park myung soo ruined the whole thing -__- so kang team won.. but andy is so cuteee in the star battle~!! he cuts his hair.. and his whole outfit looks so good on him.. kyaaa~~!!! does anybody have a cap or pic? he really looks good O_o the ones performing were boom, jadu, lee ji hoon and ajusshi [kim jang hoon].. in lee ji hoon's performance, he dressed up as a girl and sang some songs about park myung soo, haha, kang ho dong and mc yoo.. and as i was saying to rozzy "but andy's not up there >_<" he came up and participated in the performance!!!!!!! he even does the jo in sung impersonation thingyy~~ and he was scared/amazed of boom's snake *dude, it was real* and he wanted to ride on ajusshi's "hand", but he didn't get to do it =( the xman is lee ki chan, but andy's 5th!! the topic is something like, who looks the most intelligent or something like that [rozzy told me =P]

I was coming here to say that! He is seriously the most adorable man ever!

I love his outfit too, he looks like a hot college professor in bow tie. ^_^

I laughed so hard I almost fell out of my chair when he joined Lee Ji Hoon's performance and did one of his famous skits! :lol:

I wish I know what they were saying though. It looks really hilarious. :D

I absolute love his hair! I was screaming like crazy Andy's got a haircut!!! Can this be one of the new looks/images he's gonna show us this year? :P Let's hope so coz he's so hot he can be a leading man in any drama right now! *drools over Andy*

Guest nutzie

hahhaha.. if my profs look as cute as andy, i won't even bother with other male students anymore, and study all the time to impress the profs.. but as it is, i'm already a prof stalker ._.

i want prof. andy...

Guest xuann

I was coming here to say that! He is seriously the most adorable man ever!

I love his outfit too, he looks like a hot college professor in bow tie. ^_^

I laughed so hard I almost fell out of my chair when he joined Lee Ji Hoon's performance and did one of his famous skits! :lol:

I wish I know what they were saying though. It looks really hilarious. :D

I absolute love his hair! I was screaming like crazy Andy's got a haircut!!! Can this be one of the new looks/images he's gonna show us this year? :P Let's hope so coz he's so hot he can be a leading man in any drama right now! *drools over Andy*

Yeah. I totally love his hair! Let's see if I can find a picture other than the one i posted cos it doesn't really show his new haristyle.

Hmm.. And that grey outfit. Drools. :wub:

Guest samshiku

oh man you girls make me want to run off and download the latest xman!!

anywayz i found a way to split my vids alr so..i am going to upload all mnet star watch that i can download..cos it takes time to download :P there are like 8 episodes or more...which is like 4 hrs of shinhwa^^

actually i would love to eng sub it but i dun think i can commit to it...unless someone knows of a forum who has done it alr??

Guest Rowane

hi everyone,

i just read about the clubbox's issue..i heard that it gonna affect from Aril 16, 07 onward and we cant even post lyrics nor capture either...and if you did so they would charge you $1500 each...that really a lot and what with capture and lyrics?? i dont really know why they doing that..and that what just cut oversea fans who always willing to support them

oh man you girls make me want to run off and download the latest xman!!

anywayz i found a way to split my vids alr so..i am going to upload all mnet star watch that i can download..cos it takes time to download :P there are like 8 episodes or more...which is like 4 hrs of shinhwa^^

actually i would love to eng sub it but i dun think i can commit to it...unless someone knows of a forum who has done it alr??

hehe me too...i really want to watch latest xman right now, too bad i cant find any yet (well, i dont think they already post) anyway about mnet star watch...it would be so lovely if you could sub it, or if you need any help i would very well going to help you, although i dont really know how to do it but i can learn lol (and i will hav to take a test soon, i think i become more and more lazy now a day..how i wish i could do like Shinhwa lol, i mean always work hard)

does anyone know where i can watch or download super viking that jindy is on this week?

Oceans6 has the video for watching. You can watch it if you are a member there. It is under Multimedia section. It is Jindy cut of the Super Vikings.

I'll try to download from the multimedia section but I can't post it. So if you want to watch please PM me.

Guest cutiepad

:ph34r:

Popular group shinhwa's eric had displayed the very strong bond between the members.

on the 9th at 3pm, during the press conference held for MBC upcoming special weekend drama'Que Sera Sera' in Seoul myeongdong shin sae gae plaza, eric was evidently feeling sentimental towards his group 'shinhwa'.

My heart just became so big with pride and joy when eric said that! i'm crying now, its so joyful to know that their friendship as thick as blood. it really makes me proud of shinhwa

Guest samshiku

hi everyone,

i just read about the clubbox's issue..i heard that it gonna affect from Aril 16, 07 onward and we cant even post lyrics nor capture either...and if you did so they would charge you $1500 each...that really a lot and what with capture and lyrics?? i dont really know why they doing that..and that what just cut oversea fans who always willing to support them

hehe me too...i really want to watch latest xman right now, too bad i cant find any yet (well, i dont think they already post) anyway about mnet star watch...it would be so lovely if you could sub it, or if you need any help i would very well going to help you, although i dont really know how to do it but i can learn lol (and i will hav to take a test soon, i think i become more and more lazy now a day..how i wish i could do like Shinhwa lol, i mean always work hard)

haha i just dnl the subbing software...just spent the last 2 hrs trans and subbing...ive finished trans 8 mins but i've only subbed 6 line!! T.T...the encoding is so difficult..if u can help me that will be great!

uploaded mnet star watch epi 3!! with chinese subs...

Part 1

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g5BfVaQ0AyA

Part 2

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iAqHT_0ZFxs

ahhh! you guys are making me hyper and wanna see the latest x-man. i needa find a way to see the newest x-man with andy even without subs =P

mommie alice aww poor mommie alice -pouts- well.. you can try the library? would that work? theres time when ur husband isnt around T___T but besides those u wont have much time.

just posted this over at the shinhwa pics thread^^

JUNJIN AND ERIC'S TELEPATHY

trans of the words in yellow:

[

credits: shinhwa.net

LOL silly eric hehe ^^ do u guys think he's for reals that he thinks this way or is he copying jinnie.

[] 200703100630123890d4973tl1.jpg[]

Eric who is currently appearing in activities as 'eric the actor', when probed further about when will he be returning to the music industry answered "Shinhwa's 9th jib will be released in about fall.".

also, the drama 'que sera sera' starring eric, Jung Yoo mi, Lee Gyu Han and Yoon Ji Min will be airing on the 17th.

i was confused when he said "when our contracts expire". what did he mean? can someone explain?

Guest s3xyminwoo

hey, i've been searching for the clip of junjin and andy on super viking

and i found the clips of them (:

here is the link:

only the first round: s.v. clip 01

the first and second round : s.v. clip 02

they are so cute

when they are doing the first round, at times they would stop for a second or two because they didn't know what to do ^^

great teamwork!

ohh, they may ask yu to install something when yu try to watch it

i guarentee tht nothin bad will happen if yu install it (:

** its is a streaming video, not d/lable. sorry.

Question on Arirant TV...I am clips:

I know we were talking about this few pages back but I'm little confused...there seem different version in CB. So far how many were released?

I have:

Shinhwa - Part 1

Shinhwa - Part 2

Hyesung (3/10/07)

Is there more or is it just 3 for now?

And do you know if they are going to release on other members too?

Thanks.

Guest Leena651

hmonggirl30 - the only one who's confirmed to go is eric so far.. we're not sure about the rest yet, but he's going this year, dec 3 2007, at least that's the latest news.. and it's so cool how you've been a fan for 9 years =X i'm nowhere near that O_o"

Nutzie - Thanks for the information :) I'll mark that date on my calendar. Yeah... it's hard to believe it too. I wish they would come to this years Hollywood Bowl. It would be so nice to see them perform before Eric leaves to the military.

Guest nutzie

i was confused when he said "when our contracts expire". what did he mean? can someone explain?

he was just kidding about that part.. i think some reporter asked how long will shinhwa stay together and he jokingly answered until their current contract expires.. but later on he became serious and said that shinhwa will stay forever, and even if no company wants to have a contract with them anymore, they will build their own company and still go on till the end..

aww isn't that so sweettt~~~

Archived