[OFFICIAL] SHINHWA 신화 THREAD

Guest lenakeem

samshiku Thanks so much for putting up the caps and translations of JunJin's video msg. AWWWWWWW "..birth of Shinhwa Juniors.." , man, Whoever marries the boys for real are soo lucky, and their kids will be absolutely adorable - not to mention that they'll prolly inherit all the fun loving and hard working aspects too!! Thats was soo cute! I'm sitting in a corner of a cafe right now grinning like an idiot..but whatever. I think that was a very sweet and thoughtful msg to the members. SHINHWA FIGHTING FOREVER!!!

• Replies 29.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest nutzie

am i the only one who thinks that junjin's message is sad? i don't know, when i began reading it, i thought junjin's gonna quit from shinhwa or something.. and my heart just stopped, until i got to the end of it..

so in future, my dear members

there will be times when we have no choice but to be separate

i got here, and i was getting goosebumps.. scared the heck out of me O_o"

i think so far, i've only heard about eric, junjin and minwoo's past girlfriends..

eric - kim hee sun, park shi yeon [current]

junjin - jung ryeo won [the one in my name is kim sam soon]

minwoo - seo ji young, shin ae

and dongwan, the girl with initial AJ [from "set free"].. i think i've read a rumor about hyesung and shoo [ses] too.. andy i've never heard anything about andy O_o" maybe he's just pretty good at keeping personal secrets.. although, he and lee jin are gonna make such a cute couple =P

Guest s3xyminwoo

only 10 more days until Eric's new drama (:

can't wait to watch it ^^

ahhh! this is gonna be the best year for shinhwa (i hope)!

I did too. I was like...what is he saying? Almost gave me a heart attack!

My husband think Jung Ryeo Won (she is the one from US right?) is the prettiest actress he seen so far! My son also thinks she's "hot"! LOL!

As for Dongwan's ex-girlfriend with the initial AJ...DID I ever tell you guys, my maiden name is Jo so my initials before I got married was AJ? LOL! Shhhh....don't tell anyone about DW and AJ! LOL!

As for Hyesung's girlfriend, I did hear Shoo and he dated for little while. I went back and looked at SES clip with Hyesung....and I was thinking she's his type of girl? Hmmm......

As for Andy, I thought that girl who MC'd with him in Inkigayo was cute and they looked cute together.

P.S. Do you guys like my signature at the bottom in orange? LOL! I thought it was cute when I read it somewhere else! LOL!

P.S.S. I just placed order for Hyesung's mug and I can't wait to drink tea/coffee with him every morning (at work, of course). I don't think my husband or my sons will like my mug! LOL!

am i the only one who thinks that junjin's message is sad? i don't know, when i began reading it, i thought junjin's gonna quit from shinhwa or something.. and my heart just stopped, until i got to the end of it..

i think so far, i've only heard about eric, junjin and minwoo's past girlfriends..

and dongwan, the girl with initial AJ [from "set free"].. i think i've read a rumor about hyesung and shoo [ses] too.. andy i've never heard anything about O_o" maybe he's just pretty good at keeping personal secrets.. although, he and lee jin are gonna make such a cute couple =P

Guest sunnydays.

^ Haha, Mommy Alice, you're so cute. :D Hyesung mug! LOL niice. I'd buy it, if I needed it. I don't really drink coffee. LOL. HAHA AJ = MOMMY ALICE?! Hahaha~~ Oh yeah, & Hyesung & Shoo... I don't know, from what I heard, they were rumors... but who knows, it could be true. Hyesung seems like the type of guy who would try to keep his personal life from the limelight. =P I dunno.

i am sure that most of you have read the thread on Korean Music with regards to Yesasia Sales Count. as the administrator of Shinhwa Sarang, i have recently emailed the CEO of Yesasia with regards to this issue.

Thank you very much! (: Tee hee gotta save money money! <3

thanks vivian^^

alright gotta save money for the upcoming burst of products...shinhwa is like so silent now..its like the 'silence before the storm'..before 9th jib + PROMOTIONAL ACTIVITIES, jinnie's foray into taiwan, andy's mysterious projects, eric's DRAMA, minwoo and hyesung AND dongwan's new album..possibly another dongwan drama...

LOL I liked how you phrased that... "silence before the storm"... :D I agree. Oh mang, that makes me so excited. LOL!! Goshh, I can't wait~~ & each individual group member's activities too. >w<; <3

Junjin's video message to his shinhwa members

OMGGG

JUNJINNIIEEE

You're too sweet. T__T;; <3 I love that guy. Grargghhh... but, it was kind of sad, atleast, just that part where he's saying about there will be a time when they'll have to be apart... x__x;; Geez, I thought they were going to be like, breaking up or something .O__O; Haha, 30 years to really grow up... that was so sweet of JunJin to do that. :D So cute! Gahh, & definately, I wish all the Shinhwa members good health, too. & DEFINATELY there will never be another JunJin.

and dongwan, the girl with initial AJ [from "set free"].. i think i've read a rumor about hyesung and shoo [ses] too.. andy i've never heard anything about O_o" maybe he's just pretty good at keeping personal secrets.. although, he and lee jin are gonna make such a cute couple =P

Oh yeahhh, couples. Thanks Natz. :D <3 It was weird when I saw JunJin with Jung Ryeo Won (it was an old picture)... I didn't even recognize her... did she get surgery? >__>; Anyway, woww yeah, same, it scared the heck out of me when he said that too. x__x;; Grawwrrrr Dongwan is so cute, i thought it was so sweet of him to make the song for her. (:

Guest xmkaex

i was thinking that too.. :unsure:

it worries me

Guest frostyheaven127

samshiku: Awww. Thanks for the translation for Junjin's message. He's the sweetest thing ever. It made me so sad...Not exactly sad, but I was touched. So sweet. Thank you!

Guest kriza_09

but health is still the most important..health is still the best

no matter what your health is still the most important thing! you must take care of yourself!

don't just say it!! you're the one who makes people worry the most!!! :angry:

my heart skipped a beat when i read this one..

i'm sure he didn't mean separate as in breaking up.. i think he's talking about shinhwa individual activities.. and still, i don't like what i'm reading.. i just want shinhwa to release 1 album every year, to appear on TV as a group more often..

and so every shinhwa member must also work hard

til the end

til the birth of shinhwa juniors

i dunno.. the last sentence feels a bit 'magical' to me..

i guess they were really serious when they made that promise about making their children a group called shinhwa jr..

so they're going to get married and have children at the same time???? what if 1 member doesn't have a daughter and 1 doesn't have a son?? they're going to have a mixed group??? it would be really cute(?) if hyesung's son likes to play with eric's daughter but eric's daughter doesn't like hyesung's son... <_<

arggghhhhhh i can't imagine them getting married and having children... *stressed*

or i should say without the ten years with 'shinhwa'

there will never be the Junjin you see today

out of all members, these 2 sentences are most true to junjin.. really, personality-wise, he wouldn't be who he is now if he hadn't met eric minwoo dongwan hyesung and andy..

anyway, i agree that this message sounds sad.. if i didn't know shinhwa better, i would've thought they're going to break up..

i think they're pretty good in keeping their love lives a secret.. i thought when they're being close to some girl (even as a friend), rumors would start spreading.. so we would know right away if they have a gf.. but apparently, there are some that we wouldn't know if they didn't tell us in the first place..

in 1999, dongwan had a gf.. the one for whom he worked out so much and made him look old.. lol..

around the same time, junjin also had a gf.. the one whose father didn't allow them to go out after knowing junjin was a celeb.. *n i think he was such a man when he came back to ask for permission a few months later*

oh i'm also curious about the girl brian used to out with who cheated on him.. *well, actually she cheated on her bf with brian*

anyway, these prove the rumor that says SM doesn't allow its stars to have a girlfriend to be false..

oh junjin also had another gf to whom he showed the heart dance.. when i watched this on ysmm, i thought 'wait a minute.. andy's heart dance became popular after 7th jib, right???' so possibly it was somewhere in 2005.. how come i never knew he had a gf in 2005?????? or is it jung ryeo won??? coz junjin was talking about his strong girlfriend and kanghodong said something about him having meal together with that girl.. so the girl should be a celeb, right?

about yesasia, i still think that since it's not based in korea, they already have the cds in stock.. because when i place an order, it's usually shipped within 1-2 days, and it's shipped from hongkong.. so it's not like we buy something, then yesasia will order it from korea after that.. so when we buy from them, it won't add to the album sales because it was ALREADY added when yesasia bought from the distributor in korea.. anyway, even if my theory is wrong, the yesasia representative has specified that it is counted toward Music Industry Association of Korea.. edward said it means it doesn't count toward Hanteo chart, and people said hanteo chart is really important for daesang.. so i think no matter what, it's safest to buy it from forums that directly buy the cds from korea.. and i guess annyoung.com is okay too..

i'm really worried since this announcement has already been posted in some shinhwa forums and i read comments saying they're just going to buy from yesasia.. i mean if there's a misunderstanding, it would be a disadvantage for shinhwa.. better safe than sorry, right? do you think we should do something about it???

Guest angel2nyt

after so many years i'm using a video letter again

oh no, this is the first time actually

to everyone in shinhwa

from the time of our debut, plus the time when we were trainees

it has been more than a decade

we watched each other grow and mature

i still remember the time when i/we[?] were young and foolish and made many wrong and immature mistakes

while we were watching wach other grow up into very different individuals, we were growing up to be mature adults too

but to be honest,

i think we have to get past 30 years old before we really grow up.

Working hard in each of our own fields,

doing whatever we want with the utmost passion

but health is still the most important..health is still the best

but even when we are apart

we are still one

no matter what your health is still the most important thing! you must take care of yourself!

i will also work hard

til the end

we must work hard together! Fighting!

credits: bestshinhwa

junjin is the sweetest thing..

aawww....

i actually get teary-eyed because of this..

they have been together for a decade

my high school classmates and i have been together for 12 years..and now were all in college

hahaha...that's why i actually know what he feels... sometimes, those 10 years are just like yesterday, as if it only happened a while ago... that's why you would feel as if how could i say this, a part of you is with me

they all really would like to get married someday..

about yesasia, i still think that since it's not based in korea, they already have the cds in stock.. because when i place an order, it's usually shipped within 1-2 days, and it's shipped from hongkong.. so it's not like we buy something, then yesasia will order it from korea after that.. so when we buy from them, it won't add to the album sales because it was ALREADY added when yesasia bought from the distributor in korea.. anyway, even if my theory is wrong, the yesasia representative has specified that it is counted toward Music Industry Association of Korea.. edward said it means it doesn't count toward Hanteo chart, and people said hanteo chart is really important for daesang.. so i think no matter what, it's safest to buy it from forums that directly buy the cds from korea.. and i guess annyoung.com is okay too..

i'm really worried since this announcement has already been posted in some shinhwa forums and i read comments saying they're just going to buy from yesasia.. i mean if there's a misunderstanding, it would be a disadvantage for shinhwa.. better safe than sorry, right? do you think we should do something about it???

i actually think of the same thing..

a lot of people dont realize that hanteo is more important thank the miak sales...

why??

because hanteo charts are the basis for daesang winners, for multizen winners in inkigayo and all the chart shows in korea

i have been really thinking about this but i think this is how it works

we all know yesasia is an international distributor, in some countries they dont count international distributors in their sales count because its just for local sales..annyoung and eclickkorea are both based in korea, thats why they count for local sales

this is why its better to purchase cds there

i guess this is actually the reason why cj entertainment(the distributor of shinhwa's 8th album) didnt give permission for yesasia to sell the sota cds

remember when in the cds it said: you cant purchase/ship it outside of korea

i think that is what it means

im not saying its wrong to buy in yesasia, i buy there for dvds..but not for cds

all im saying is its better to be safe than sorry..

yesasia have lost a lot of buyers because of the issue of not counting on the sales, and then this whole fiasco came up.. if they were based in korea, i would have easily agreed to it, but theyre based in hk

Guest samshiku

actually Andy did mention a girlfriend before...back in 04'....he was talking about it on a talk show....

story: his ex[?] was a rather petite girl and there was once they went out on a group outing to sing karaoke..he said tt he had nv heard her sing before so he was rather excited when they made her sing..but the moment she opened her mouth to sing out came this rather monotonic, deep voice from the petite girl.

the way andy imitated her was hilarious...and i guess they were quite a cute couple...

Guest theLEGEND

My heart skipped a beat when I read this one. I hope he meant by solo activities and not breaking up ><" Thanks for sharing samshiku =D

+edit+

A quick question: I just got an e-mail from annyoung.com regarding my Shinhwa DVD order. The e-mail was from annyoung@hotmail.com and not xxx@annyoung.com as I expected. Can anyone tell me if this is authentic? It's my first time ordering something on line and it's not my credit card either so I have to be especially careful. :blink:

Don't worry. I just bought something from annyoung.com and I received yesterday. The e-mail is real and can be trusted.. :)

My husband think Jung Ryeo Won (she is the one from US right?) is the prettiest actress he seen so far! My son also thinks she's "hot"! LOL!

As for Dongwan's ex-girlfriend with the initial AJ...DID I ever tell you guys, my maiden name is Jo so my initials before I got married was AJ? LOL! Shhhh....don't tell anyone about DW and AJ! LOL!

As for Hyesung's girlfriend, I did hear Shoo and he dated for little while. I went back and looked at SES clip with Hyesung....and I was thinking she's his type of girl? Hmmm......

As for Andy, I thought that girl who MC'd with him in Inkigayo was cute and they looked cute together.

P.S. Do you guys like my signature at the bottom in orange? LOL! I thought it was cute when I read it somewhere else! LOL!

P.S.S. I just placed order for Hyesung's mug and I can't wait to drink tea/coffee with him every morning (at work, of course). I don't think my husband or my sons will like my mug! LOL!

Mommie, Jung Ryeo Won is from Australia. I think she's okay not the prettiest but okay.. :P

Andy did mention before that he went out with a girl who's 4 years older than him. I wonder who she is.. and I heard that Hyesung dated Shoo for a while :)

mommie alice LOL i love u mommie alice ^^ have i ever told u that?. lol ur husbands gonna be like "O.o who's that on ur mug? do i know him?" and etc. i want a hyesung mug too. -__- where did u order it?..... omg thats great news that andy and junjin are gooing to appear in a show i havent seen andy with shinhwa member in sooo long. :( hope to see that show p.s. i think i heard andy said one time on i think a YSMM show? that he had a gf that was older than him.

6/3 [news] New employee generation "Love story"

TAKE OUT WITH FULL PROPER CREDITS

ooo this sounds intersting! eric as a playboy huh? hehe ^^ and i loved MNIKSS and i bet i will love this one as well. really desperate to see it. i just finished full house and i need to watch a new drama soon. =P especially with on of our shinhwa boys in it.

til the end

omg thanks so much for providing the caps. xh right? O.o im bad at names sry if i got it wrong :sweatingbullets: those lines standing out a lot to me. but i got scared when he said "there are times when us shinhwa members have no choice but to seperate. and when he talked about to shinhwa juniors i thought about their children ^^ lol hehe thanks again for sharing.

Guest Jin4ever

Junjin msg really touch my heart. Its so true about if there's not Shinhwa = no Junjin. Im glad they still make it after ten years.

im really look forward their 9th album.

LOL! I love you too! LOL!

I had a big dilemma as I was ordering the mug. Do I have it sent to my work or to my home? If I have it sent to my work, it might get lost or take extra time to get it because I work for a big company so I decided to take chance and have it delivered to my home. I just have to keep an eye on it and try to get it before my husband get to it. LOL!

Anyway, if you live in US, it cost $18.20 because it'll be extra $5 to have it sent to me. Anyway, here's the link:

http://z9.invisionfree.com/Angelical_Harmo...?showtopic=1166

mommie alice LOL i love u mommie alice ^^ have i ever told u that?. lol ur husbands gonna be like "O.o who's that on ur mug? do i know him?" and etc. i want a hyesung mug too. -__- where did u order it?..... omg thats great news that andy and junjin are gooing to appear in a show i havent seen andy with shinhwa member in sooo long. :( hope to see that show

Guest nutzie

mommie alice - hahahahha.. AJ.. that cracks me up bad!! don't let your husband listen to set free.. he might get a heart attack.. there are 3 girls who mc'ed with andy for inkigayo right? i know there's han hyo joo and the last one was goo hye sun, i forgot who the other one is.. hahahha your signature line's funny =P but you should take off the $ sign, otherwise, people would think you're a shinhwa dvd =P when you get that mug, take it straight into your bag, and bring it to work, and don't ever come back home with it again.. hahaha.. otherwise your husband will find out about it, and start pasting his pictures on the mug =P

riz - you don't drink coffee?? me too!!! i only drink water.. yay water!! and do you have that picture with junjin and jung ryeo won? i've never seen it before..

kriza - your imagination about the shinhwa jr is so cutee~~ hyesung's son and eric's daughter.. what if they get married in the end?? wouldn't eric and hyesung be relatives then?? *my imagination is much worse than yours -_________-*

joyce - i never have a friend for that long >_< because i kept moving around, and so it's hard to keep in touch with people especially from back then.. sad sad life..

xh - i've never heard about andy's petite girlfriend before~~ i'm petite [although not tiny, like some people might associate petite with.. i'm petite by height =P] but when i catch a cold, my friend said that i sound like a sexi guy.. maybe... he's talking about me...? =P

Guest vignette

but even when we are apart we are still one

and so every shinhwa member must also work hard til the end

]samshiku thanks for translating their video message. Ten years is a long time so I'm not doubting it one bit that they will remain friends for life. And lol ~ they are really serious in having their kids inherit the name Shinhwa. Imagine what pressure that is to their wives to produce a son who has the same characterics as their father. And they should marry a within the same time or a year apart so that their kids whill be of the same age bracket.

Almost everyone is familiar with Eric and Minwoo's past relationships but with Junjin I only know Jung Ryeo Won. Dongwan with the woman with the initials AJ while Hyesung with Shoo though I'm not sure what year that was because in his audio diary dated Nov. 2002 he mentioned about still having a hard time letting go of a previous love. I'm getting a hint that the woman is not from the business. Andy mentioned of dating a noona 4 years older than him.

Guest itz Nhari

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwww. Junjin.

That was the sweetest message I've ever read!!

You are just too cute and don't ever separate! I never want Shinhwa to leave us!!!

We love you too much. If you guys leave, I don't know what I'll do!!!

Shinhwa, I love you so much. I don't have any words how I can express my feelings for you.

You are one. You are forever. You are Shinhwa!!

Guest xmkaex

your signature made me laugh, its so original xD

and your husband will probably be supicious of your mug..lol

til the end

i dunno.. the last sentence feels a bit 'magical' to me..

i guess they were really serious when they made that promise about making their children a group called shinhwa jr..

so they're going to get married and have children at the same time???? what if 1 member doesn't have a daughter and 1 doesn't have a son?? they're going to have a mixed group??? it would be really cute(?) if hyesung's son likes to play with eric's daughter but eric's daughter doesn't like hyesung's son... <_<

arggghhhhhh i can't imagine them getting married and having children... *stressed*

haha that's would be cute haha, ~it'd be like water and oil all over again xD

Guest nutzie

hahahaa but it's a reversed water and oil, since eric's daughter is the one hating hyesung's son.. that would just be totally hilarious..

can you imagine, all 6 families getting together for a dinner or something?? that would be 6x3 [well with a wife and a kid each.. if they have extra wives or extra kids, there will be more] and that would make 18 people O_o"

Guest vignette

Star I Am, a program of Arirang has been featuring our man for the past weeks now. Two weeks ago it was Shinhwa as a group, last week it's Minwoo as a solo artist. On Sat. & Sunday it will be Hyesung's turn. And since I've been missing him for a long time now, nothing like staring at his face for 30 mins on a weekend to make-up for this long absence.

Archived