[OFFICIAL] SHINHWA 신화 THREAD

Guest lenakeem

WOW, it's awsome that you were fan since 1998. I only been fan for a year and I envy everyone who's been fan longer than me! LOL!

Hi All Shinhwa Loonies (waves) -- I'm new here and read a couple pages of all of your AWSOME postings and news. I've been a Shinhwas fan since they debuted back in 1998. It's been 9 years since then ^_^ It's so nice to see the boys turn into the MEN they are today. I'm really proud to say that I've grown a long side listening to their music. They're a part of my rites of passage into adulthood (It means I'm the same age as some of them :) ). I understand three of them (Eric, Minwoo and Dongwon, right?) will be going into the military soon. Does anyone know when? And, who will be the first to go?

Thanks to all who have supported them since 1998 and to those who have for only a few years and also, to the newest ones! I do too, BELIEVE Shinhwa will be FOREVER!!!

The way I understood it, DBSK forum started all over again because of too much of spamming. As Nat (nutzie) mentioned, this thread has grown with love and care. Sure we had occasioning problems but everyone here acted as adults and took care of the "problem" in mature way.

how did shinhwa thread expand bigger than dbsg??? o__0 ... its crazy

• Replies 29.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest angel2nyt

Can anyone help me out please? I remember reading about a Shinhwa limited edition iPod a long while ago, is it for real and if so, is it still available? I googled for it but everything came up in Korean so... :sweatingbullets: I'm dying to own anything related to Shinhwa besides their albums and DVDs but I haven't found anything yet. If anyone can clue me in, I'd be really grateful. Thanx in advance! :)

On a not-really-related note, I just found out that Mi Youn (ex-Baby V.O.X) is coming to Thailand for the Pattaya Music Festival. I love her but the first thought that came to my mind was... she did the 3 name thing with Andy on X-Man! I'm just thrilled to have anyone with some sort of connections to Andy in Thailand, lol, esp. since that 3 name thing she did with Andy was so funny and adorable. They looked super cute together! :P

Since I'm probably gonna be working at the festival, I'm like... I wonder if I can ask her what Andy was like, if she felt any on-screen connections with him (in those 2 minutes, lol) and send my love to Andy! (Then she'll think I'm a weirdo and call security...) Bottom line, I'm just so anxious to see anyone who knows Andy! :lol:

PS. I'm so fed up with the lack of news from him I have half the mind to send an angry letter with a stink bomb to GE!

Doesn't he know his fans are eagerly waiting for any word from him? If it weren't for X-Man, I'd probably have thought he quit show business! <_<

the shinhwa ipod was all fanmade, i remember seeing it in the shinhwachangjo site, and they said that it was photoshopped

i really hope you would meet her, and you would tell us all about it

about the lack of news about andy..

i think its actually better if he rests first, last year, he worked so hard, i actually think he was the one that worked the hardest thats why its actually good that he rests..

by the way.. saying that lack of news = the thought that he quit show business is not right dear...

a lot of entertainers in korea especially the big ones 'disappear' from some time, and only comes back with a movie and a series, its not because they want to quit showbiz, its because they also need rest and time for themselves..

we dont want them overworking

Guest samshiku

eric has a laptop from ubi eric too? THATs cool..i want one too!!

wait, ginnie u say that eric has a best shinhwa id?? serious?! *gets excited but he hasn left any msgs there yet has he..but tt would be cool ..there are like 30+ thousand members in tt forum o_O talk abt the power of the china market..

so ubi eric is a chinese forum?? i lost lol

lol i was wondering what was tt blue machine actually..so its a photocopier?? i think it looks really cute!

and thank u all for liking e pics^^

Guest nutzie

xh - well, it looks like a photocopy machine to me.. but it could also be a printer, since he was given a laptop.. maybe it's printer AND photocopier? geez, i'm so envious of him..

joyce - wow it was photoshopped?? i would have thought it was real too!! the signatures at the back, they look really real O_o" would be nice to have that kind of ipod >_<"

Guest angel2nyt

xh - well, it looks like a photocopy machine to me.. but it could also be a printer, since he was given a laptop.. maybe it's printer AND photocopier? geez, i'm so envious of him..

joyce - wow it was photoshopped?? i would have thought it was real too!! the signatures at the back, they look really real O_o" would be nice to have that kind of ipod >_<"

i am 80% sure that it was photoshopped, someone in schj said so..

if it was real, there will be news circulating about it, but there wasnt..

it was just like those fanmade samsung pics

Yes, I remember being disappointed that it was photoshopped. I really wanted one for myself.

Different subject but...did anyone download Shinhwa's music as their ring tone for their cell phone?

I got LG 8300 recently and I want to download Shinhwa's music as my ring tone. Does the ringtone only work with certain cell phone?

As for Andy, it's already hard as it is to see him since he quit 2 shows, it'll be harder to see him in X-Man with all these CB closures.... :tears:

the shinhwa ipod was all fanmade, i remember seeing it in the shinhwachangjo site, and they said that it was photoshopped

Guest xmkaex

yanasot, strawberry16, samshiku -thanks you guys, for the wonderful pictures ^___^

from March 6th,2007 KBS,SBS,MBC will enforce a new copyrights protection law

I read bout that from:

Battle international

CB of Mandyquyen

So that means???

i rarely use clubbox, but i think its an excellent source of getting videos when i want hq-quality and stuff and now this?...darn.

EDIT:

I just went looking for Hyesung's information. At bs (bestshinhwa), somebody saw on GOOD EMG's cyworld that Hyesung's album is coming out LATEST April. So it is before April..so it could be end of March or anytime. Also, it said that he is preparing for his solo concert!!! HIP HIP HURRAY! Wow.

so many things too look forward for this year. :D

hopefully this album will be as good as his last.

Can anyone help me out please? I remember reading about a Shinhwa limited edition iPod a long while ago, is it for real and if so, is it still available? I googled for it but everything came up in Korean so... :sweatingbullets: I'm dying to own anything related to Shinhwa besides their albums and DVDs but I haven't found anything yet. If anyone can clue me in, I'd be really grateful. Thanx in advance! :)

On a not-really-related note, I just found out that Mi Youn (ex-Baby V.O.X) is coming to Thailand for the Pattaya Music Festival. I love her but the first thought that came to my mind was... she did the 3 name thing with Andy on X-Man! I'm just thrilled to have anyone with some sort of connections to Andy in Thailand, lol, esp. since that 3 name thing she did with Andy was so funny and adorable. They looked super cute together! :P

Since I'm probably gonna be working at the festival, I'm like... I wonder if I can ask her what Andy was like, if she felt any on-screen connections with him (in those 2 minutes, lol) and send my love to Andy! (Then she'll think I'm a weirdo and call security...) Bottom line, I'm just so anxious to see anyone who knows Andy! :lol:

PS. I'm so fed up with the lack of news from him I have half the mind to send an angry letter with a stink bomb to GE!

Doesn't he know his fans are eagerly waiting for any word from him? If it weren't for X-Man, I'd probably have thought he quit show business! <_<

yeah what angel2nyt said was true. it was fanmade, well at least from what i read at shinhwasarang.

http://www.s-shinhwasarang.net/forum/index.php?topic=612.0

Guest la vifzetta*

i am sure that most of you have read the thread on Korean Music with regards to Yesasia Sales Count. as the administrator of Shinhwa Sarang, i have recently emailed the CEO of Yesasia with regards to this issue.

the reason why i am posting here first before posting it else where (besides Shinhwa Sarang) is that i know of many forums that have been conducting sales transactions in the past by claiming that Yesasia sales do not count towards Korean music charts. thus, to clear up this misconception, i am quoting directly the email the CEO has sent me:

Dear Vivian,

Thanks for your email and your kind words about YesAsia.com.

I'm familiar with the issue you've mentioned, and would like to reassure you

that Korean music sales at YesAsia.com do count towards album sales charts

in Korea. All our Korean music products are sourced from legitimate Korean

distributors, and are reflected in the sales charts reported by the Music

Industry Association of Korea.

It's regrettable that this misinformation has become something of a rumor.

Any help you could give us in clarifying this issue to your members or any

other Korean music fans online would be greatly appreciated.

Regards,

Joshua Lau, CEO

YesAsia.com

hopefully, this will help solve a lot of your concerns with regards to buying shinhwa albums. :)

if you doubt the email's authenticity, feel free to PM me and i will forward you the email.

please credit la vifzetta* at s-shinhwasarang.net/forum if you take it out of soompi

Guest samshiku

thanks vivian^^

alright gotta save money for the upcoming burst of products...shinhwa is like so silent now..its like the 'silence before the storm'..before 9th jib + PROMOTIONAL ACTIVITIES, jinnie's foray into taiwan, andy's mysterious projects, eric's DRAMA, minwoo and hyesung AND dongwan's new album..possibly another dongwan drama...

Guest peachesncre4ms

hmonggirl30 - the only one who's confirmed to go is eric so far.. we're not sure about the rest yet, but he's going this year, dec 3 2007, at least that's the latest news.. and it's so cool how you've been a fan for 9 years =X i'm nowhere near that O_o"

for reals.. ur such a shinhwa fan. i've been shinhwa fan since their 4th album... so that makes me a fan for 5 years no???? hehehe ^____^ !!! shinhwa fighting!

Guest angel2nyt

i am sure that most of you have read the thread on Korean Music with regards to Yesasia Sales Count. as the administrator of Shinhwa Sarang, i have recently emailed the CEO of Yesasia with regards to this issue.

the reason why i am posting here first before posting it else where (besides Shinhwa Sarang) is that i know of many forums that have been conducting sales transactions in the past by claiming that Yesasia sales do not count towards Korean music charts. thus, to clear up this misconception, i am quoting directly the email the CEO has sent me:

hopefully, this will help solve a lot of your concerns with regards to buying shinhwa albums. :)

if you doubt the email's authenticity, feel free to PM me and i will forward you the email.

please credit la vifzetta* at s-shinhwasarang.net/forum if you take it out of soompi

can you please, please ask them, if the sales are counted in the hanteo charts??

it would terribly suck if the sales just go to the miak charts(not that i say its not important) but the hanteo charts are more important the whole year round

Guest angelix

6/3 [news] New employee generation "Love story"

TAKE OUT WITH FULL PROPER CREDITS

10550601i1u.jpg

MBC drama <Que Sera Sera> will start broadcast on march 17th. With the famous PD from drama <My Name Is Kim Sam Soon>, this new drama production gotten lots of attention.

In this drama is basically about the new generation employee's love story, Eric in the drama is acting as a play boy. Before this drama, eric's role in other production is all acting on a positive side, and now he is challenging himself taking over an negative role. During "Wolf" shooting he was being caught in an accident, and due to the reason the drama ended early without ending. Eric & LeeKyuHan fallen in love with the same lady (JungYuMi) at the same time, thus create a triangular love position. Eric and LeeKyuHan then starts competing with each other.

Credits to//

Source:ocean6

Cn Trans:lovejin819@shinhwachina

Eng Trans: amane@mySHINHWA

pasted by prizzyy@ http://s-shinhwasarang.net/forum

Taken from this thread ----> http://www.s-shinhwasarang.net/forum/index.php?topic=881.0

Guest samshiku

Junjin's video message to his shinhwa members

after so many years i'm using a video letter again

400e235f02000kyg2076787pz2.jpg

oh no, this is the first time actually

400e235f02000kyh2076823rc9.jpg

to everyone in shinhwa

400e235f02000kyi2076891dh4.jpg

from the time of our debut, plus the time when we were trainees

400e235f02000kyj207690efs4.jpg

it has been more than a decade

400e235f02000kyk207697blb3.jpg

400e235f02000kyl20769d9lt1.jpg

we watched each other grow and mature

400e235f02000kym2076a65kg9.jpg

400e235f02000kyn2076b31ij1.jpg

i still remember the time when i/we[?] were young and foolish and made many wrong and immature mistakes

400e235f02000kyo2076b8efw6.jpg

400e235f02000kyq2076bfcon7.jpg

while we were watching wach other grow up into very different individuals, we were growing up to be mature adults too

400e235f02000kyr2076c79js3.jpg

but to be honest,

400e235f02000kys2076d05jp0.jpg

i think we have to get past 30 years old before we really grow up.

400e235f02000kyt2076d63ud6.jpg

Working hard in each of our own fields,

400e235f02000kyu2076dd0ex1.jpg

doing whatever we want with the utmost passion

400e235f02000kyv2076e2eny2.jpg

but health is still the most important..health is still the best

400e235f02000kyw2076e9cjt9.jpg

400e235f02000kyx2076ef9uf3.jpg

so in future, my dear members

400e235f02000kyy2076f67nx1.jpg

there will be times when we have no choice but to be separate

400e235f02000kyz2076fd4an4.jpg

but even when we are apart

400e235f02000kz02077080sx8.jpg

we are still one

400e235f02000kz1207717amk3.jpg

400e235f02000kz220771e7dp5.jpg

no matter what your health is still the most important thing! you must take care of yourself!

400e235f02000kz32077264au4.jpg

i will also work hard

400e235f02000kz420772e1pz0.jpg

and so every shinhwa member must also work hard

400e235f02000kz5207735ebw1.jpg

til the end

400e235f02000kz620773ccux6.jpg

til the birth of shinhwa juniors

400e235f02000kz7207741ahp3.jpg

400e235f02000kz82077478mk8.jpg

we must work hard together! Fighting!

400e235f02000kz920774f5th0.jpg

or i should say without the ten years with 'shinhwa'

400e235f02000kza2077572do5.jpg

there will never be the Junjin you see today

400e235f02000kzb20775dfgu6.jpg

400e235f02000kzc207764cpz4.jpg

credits: bestshinhwa

junjin is the sweetest thing..

Thank you so much for the caps and translations samshiku that actually made my eyes twinkle. JunJin really is a sweety and that is true how if there were no Shinhwa there would've been no JunJin we see today. The thing abuot Shinhwa Junior is cute ^^ but to be honest i doubt they'll grow up or mature much from how they are now even past 30 yrs old. :P

thanx la vifzetta* for clarifying the yes asia sales even more. Since YesAsia have a pre order date but they actually start selling the cd's later than the release date. So they must have purchased their cd's according to how many pre-orders they get.

Guest PalmPanda

i really hope you would meet her, and you would tell us all about it

about the lack of news about andy..

i think its actually better if he rests first, last year, he worked so hard, i actually think he was the one that worked the hardest thats why its actually good that he rests..

by the way.. saying that lack of news = the thought that he quit show business is not right dear...

we dont want them overworking

Awww... too bad it was photoshopped... I'd love to get my hands on one. But like you said, there would have been news, big news circulating. I haven't heard of anything so I was just wondering. Oh well, I guess I can use the new orange iPod shuffle and pretend that it is Shinhwa's coz it's gonna be full of Shinhwa's songs anyway. :P Thanx for clearing that up. :)

I'm sorry if I offended you in anyway. I didn't really think or would ever think Andy would quit showbiz, I was just being stupidly sarcastic. :sweatingbullets: I'm just dying to see him more often (as we all are) than a few glimpse on X-Man. :( And like Mommie Alice said, with the closure of Clubboxes, it's gonna be especially hard to see him for us oversea fans. :tears:

But to be honest, I've been thinking the same thing for a while that maybe Andy just needs to take a rest. I mean, the poor boy's circles under his eyes are not getting any lighter. I've also been jokingly discussing with my gay friend, who has the biggest crush on Andy and who introduced me to him, that maybe Andy just got a new girlfriend so he wants to spend quality time with her, to which he replied... "Over my dead body!" :lol:

Of course, I don't think Andy would quit two shows for that. I just like to think that if he's not working, at least he's doing something for himself. :blush:

Speaking of which, (I'm sure this has been asked so many times and quite recently too but I can't find that page anymore) I'm just curious... has Andy ever had any rumor girlfriend or any romantic scandal with anyone? I only know he had girlfriends from the Ya Shim Man Man show but that was it. :huh: I've only been a Shinhwa fan for a few months so I've got a lot of catching up to do. Sorry if you all are sick of this type of questions already... :vicx:

+edit+

A quick question: I just got an e-mail from annyoung.com regarding my Shinhwa DVD order. The e-mail was from annyoung@hotmail.com and not xxx@annyoung.com as I expected. Can anyone tell me if this is authentic? It's my first time ordering something on line and it's not my credit card either so I have to be especially careful. :blink:

GREAT NEWS! I just read in Shinhwachangjo that Junjin and Andy will appear on the Super Viking show this Saturday! It's going to be so exciting to see them.

Of course, we have the worry if we are going to able to see this because of all the CB issues.

What are our other options to see Shinhwa? I have heard bittorrent? If you are familiar and know how to download from bittorrent, can you PM me please? I'll need step-by-step lessons.... :blush:

Oh, those who haven't been watching Dongwan's The Person I Love drama, it's a must drama. Dongwan is so good acting I'm really impressed. The storyline is also getting better and now I'm addicted to this drama.

I have not heard of Andy having girlfriend. In fact I have not heard of any members having girlfriend except Eric of course.

I think Andy is getting rest too and also getting ready for the 9th jib. I really hope he gets more parts in this album.

But to be honest, I've been thinking the same thing for a while that maybe Andy just needs to take a rest. I mean, the poor boy's circles under his eyes are not getting any lighter. I've also been jokingly discussing with my gay friend, who has the biggest crush on Andy and who introduced me to him, that maybe Andy just got a new girlfriend so he wants to spend quality time with her, to which he replied... "Over my dead body!" :lol:

Of course, I don't think Andy would quit two shows for that. I just like to think that if he's not working, at least he's doing something for himself. :blush:

Speaking of which, (I'm sure this has been asked so many times and quite recently too but I can't find that page anymore) I'm just curious... has Andy ever had any rumor girlfriend or any romantic scandal with anyone? I only know he had girlfriends from the Ya Shim Man Man show but that was it. :huh: I've only been a Shinhwa fan for a few months so I've got a lot of catching up to do. Sorry if you all are sick of this type of questions already... :vicx:

Guest Rowane

thanks samshiku for the translation of the sweetest word lol...really love junjin...and how true that 'if there was no Shinhwa there wouldnt be Junjin today' well, at least that how a lot of people see...anyway

our boy (although they are all older than me but i just felt like calling them like that hehe) have become more and more mature...some may not think like junjin that even if they pass 30 years old of age they will become more mature...but the way i see, i think so...they really did...i mean at least in the public lol ^_^

to mommie alice: i know how to dl from bit torrent, i will PM you then (although i cant download from there since my university block it. so sad)

Archived