[OFFICIAL] SHINHWA 신화 THREAD

Guest lenakeem

Oh no! How are we going to watch Dongwan's drama or Eric's new drama?

Does anyone pay directly to the TV station sites to watch the dramas? How does that work? I don't mind paying for Dongwan's and Eric's drama if I can get to watch it. I've been paying for Korean dramas for years at the Korean video store until I discovered CB so it doesn't bother me that I have to pay. The only problem is I've been burning all Shinhwa's HQ dramas, how would I do that if I watch it from TV station website.

If you know how to do this, could you please PM me with directions?

You mentioned, Bit Torrent, Sendspace, Megaupload etc., but doesn't someone have to download first to upload in those links?

Working of CB is still mystery to me eventhough I use them. Maybe someone can PM me and explain to me how clips get to CB in the first place? (meaning, where/how do you get it to upload to CB).

On the side note, I read in Hyesung's soompi that his album is coming out in April. Wasn't it suppose to come out in end of March? Has anyone else hear anything?

I've not seen this notice at BS cb yet. hmm...maybe they are only checking English and Korean CBs? But not the Chinese CB?

I am not entirely sure. This might be a temporary check too. So these cb owners might be taking the "better safe than sorry" route for the time being.

About other methods..I think the kind souls who ripped the shows from the korean tv can choose to upload to many alternatives to CB. So it just depends on the person who uploads I guess. I am not claiming expertise on this though.

http://help.imbc.com/foreigner/eng/eng.html

You can register at MBC's official site as a member. See link above. It has some information. I am not a member but I know people who watch it online at MBC's site.

Hyesung's album delayed? I haven't heard that....He sounded like he was already recording his album. Why would it take that long, I wonder....

EDIT:

I just went looking for Hyesung's information. At bs (bestshinhwa), somebody saw on GOOD EMG's cyworld that Hyesung's album is coming out LATEST April. So it is before April..so it could be end of March or anytime. Also, it said that he is preparing for his solo concert!!! HIP HIP HURRAY! Wow.

• Replies 29.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest angel2nyt

Since the topic of Battle came up...and how they promote Shinhwa etc etc...

Do any of you actually know of people who became Shinhwa fans because of Battle?

I would think there are more Battle fans because of Shinhwa.

But how about Shinhwa fans because of Battle?

i love your posts.. i dont know why..

its actually the other way around, did you know almost everytime they come to game shows they always perform a shinhwa song or two, its because shinhwa is more popular just like how everybody was singing kim jong gook's lovable in 2005 -2006(and until now..hahaha)

its a good old Good Enter strategy

most battle fans are shinhwa fans, but not a lot of shinhwa fans are battle fans..

i love battle, but if not for shinhwa, there is no battle so i dont think its battle promoting shinhwa, i mean come on, they didnt really get to promote their album in korea that much, but the sales were the third highest last year

i have so much more to say, but i became bored

Guest samshiku

from March 6th,2007 KBS,SBS,MBC will enforce a new copyrights protection law

I read bout that from:

Battle international

CB of Mandyquyen

So that means???

oh man this sucks! :(

yea how about we international fans?!! we NEED these clubboxes! hmm i hope this will not affect non-cb links..

because i was bored:

lovekitties.png

i found it while googling shinhwa pictures :lol:

lol! omg that is so cute hehe ^^ it looks like minwoo is looking at wannie for food =P

haha i just found this pic..eric is really out of this world...

omg o.o how'd he do that? O.o thats just weird.

nutzie omg lol thats cute haha andy as sailor moon hehe ^^ our cute andy =P andy oppa just never stops getting cuter. thanks for telling me cuz i was wondering what the statement/question was.

coming back with pictures.

you guys might've seen this but oh well.

2006060601102127886_1.jpg

shinhwaaaaa!!! everyones wearing hats except minwoo lol i dont know why i said that.. >.<

andyanddongwan.gif

i just love this picture ^^ saranghae andy and dongwan oppa -does heart sign by myself- xD

b_CE6F1DA96D940CB9.gif

hehe XDDD just those fun moments with their sillyness. hmm whos's that under jinnie? is it wannie? -curious-

Guest angel2nyt

oh man this sucks! :(

yea how about we international fans?!! we NEED these clubboxes! hmm i hope this will not affect non-cb links..

there will be two options for clubbox users.. one is to not upload after several weeks and another is to make their clubboxes private..

this will also affect non cb links that will be given out, since most people who upload videos to noncb links get their stuff from clubboxes

Guest nutzie

omg o.o how'd he do that? O.o thats just weird.

nutzie omg lol thats cute haha andy as sailor moon hehe ^^ our cute andy =P andy oppa just never stops getting cuter. thanks for telling me cuz i was wondering what the statement/question was.

hahah.. no problem..

i think it's some sort of ballet move or something.. i've stopped ballet for years now, so i forgot.. but i tried it, and i was able to do it, but.. my back hurts!! >_<" you have to twist your body.. i guess he's flexible then =P

anyways, i think i remember promising pictures of eric with animals..

eric27.jpg

dongwan and eric with cute little doggies~

eric78.jpg

ain't i cuter than the cat?? ^-^v

eric LOOKING like animals..

eric55.jpg

woof woof~~ *throws dog food*

eric50.jpg

ball anyone?

and BONUS

hyesungminwoo.jpg

the hardworking bumblebee hyesung!!

Guest sungiebaby637

O_O wow this thread is gettin 2 1,000 pages soon wow!

aahh i have that pic of eric and dongwan its cute thou

i luv the doggies hehe ^^ well... i hope this thread reach to

1,000 ^^ keep it up ^^

Guest angelix

[info] 3/6 Pre-order Shinhwa - Japan Tour Inspiration#1: Live At Budokan DVD

f_586m_a0e3a7a.jpg

Their inspiration concert DVD live in Budokan 2006 (current release date is 14 Mar 2007)

Click to pre-order -> http://global.yesasia.com/en/PrdDept.aspx/...pid-1004628401/

Credits : Yesasia + angelix @ http://s-shinhwasarang.net/forum

Taken from this thread --> http://www.s-shinhwasarang.net/forum/index.php?topic=876.0

Yesasia related story to those that has not know/read yet --> http://www.s-shinhwasarang.net/forum/index.php?topic=859.0

Guest samshiku

i found these..

epd05214cv4.jpg

realpic17d14695ka9.jpg

realpic37d32037do3.jpg

realpic47d36407od7.jpg

142128673738345xpfehxpmsh7.jpg

142127198663648iajcbkkhjt4.jpg

and i think these may have been posted b4..im not sure..oh well..its eric's birthday party with fan club

birthdaycakeon16ce0a18iy5.jpg

birthdaycakeon161ce0b02dt0.jpg

birthdaycakeon162ce0c5ajj2.jpg

birthdaycakeon163ce0d06eh2.jpg

birthdaycakeon164ce0dd1fa7.jpg

birthdayon16ce0e7dxr0.jpg

birthdayon161ce0f57be4.jpg

birthdayon162ce1051bq9.jpg

birthdayon163ce117add4.jpg

birthdayon164ce12c2am4.jpg

birthdayon165ce13fbqp0.jpg

and i thought this was sweet^^

bc95f19a0bc4ce1f0cb7f2bts4.jpg

and dongwan with dog pic

521d1bd155c7663a9a50278xx1.jpg

credits to eternityshinhwa.net+SBS+ubiquitous Eric+baidu shinhwa

Guest PalmPanda

Can anyone help me out please? I remember reading about a Shinhwa limited edition iPod a long while ago, is it for real and if so, is it still available? I googled for it but everything came up in Korean so... :sweatingbullets: I'm dying to own anything related to Shinhwa besides their albums and DVDs but I haven't found anything yet. If anyone can clue me in, I'd be really grateful. Thanx in advance! :)

On a not-really-related note, I just found out that Mi Youn (ex-Baby V.O.X) is coming to Thailand for the Pattaya Music Festival. I love her but the first thought that came to my mind was... she did the 3 name thing with Andy on X-Man! I'm just thrilled to have anyone with some sort of connections to Andy in Thailand, lol, esp. since that 3 name thing she did with Andy was so funny and adorable. They looked super cute together! :P

Since I'm probably gonna be working at the festival, I'm like... I wonder if I can ask her what Andy was like, if she felt any on-screen connections with him (in those 2 minutes, lol) and send my love to Andy! (Then she'll think I'm a weirdo and call security...) Bottom line, I'm just so anxious to see anyone who knows Andy! :lol:

PS. I'm so fed up with the lack of news from him I have half the mind to send an angry letter with a stink bomb to GE!

Doesn't he know his fans are eagerly waiting for any word from him? If it weren't for X-Man, I'd probably have thought he quit show business! <_<

Love those close up picture of Dongwan drinking coffee. To be that coffee.... LOL!

He does have alot of those tiny wrinkles around his eyes. He's been laughing too much! LOL!

Those puppies are ALMOST cute as the members but not quite! LOL! Shinhwa are much cuter and adorable....if only we can take them home! (WAIT, I can't take them home... :( ...I have to get rid of my husband first.) LOL!

i found these..credits to eternityshinhwa.net+SBS+ubiquitous Eric+baidu shinhwa

Guest nutzie

xh - awww~~ the eric birthday pictures are so cool~~ i love his cake.. *jealous* aii i'm so hungry.. and he's got a photocopying machine?? what the hell would he need it for?? why didn't they give me instead >_<" and the cute bear cookies.. *tummy growling* whoops ^^" seriously though, he doesn't look 29 at all O_o"

whatever minwoo's eating.. i wanttt!!!! geez, i'm hungryyy stop tempting me with food!!!! and minwoo in a box? i should put a ribbon all over him and give it to the minwoo lovers =P and is that jungrin and minwoo peeling the onions? i bet they're tearing up pretty bad =P cos i always do, even though i'm not the one peeling it >_<

okie now i'm hungry and late and cold.. and i just reached school too.. what a luck.. gotta run!! see you guys back at home!!

I love Minwoo's hair like that.. and with that scarf..wallaaaaaaaaa.....

=)

Thanks for the pictures...

Yeah..same question here. Why does Eric need a printer/copying machine? Looks like it is from Samsung..hehe...

I know he got a lap top from Ubi Eric. They put little icons , wallpapers and some messages for him in the laptop too. I thought that was a great idea.. Of course they linked their forum's website on the lap top too. I guess also Best Shinhwa's forum (ID + Password included) is in the lap top too.

PALMPANDA: I thought those IPODs were some fans' creation....I haven't seen any news that Shinhwa is also endorsing Apple's Ipod?

Guest kassuma

070301 tvN enews - Minwoo [Da Capo]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I-o18TcubAw

070303 mnet Japan KPOP Super Live - Shinhwa backstage

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PXzO2g-d3KM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lB-kNG4qY9I

070304 Mnet Japan Korean Network - Valentine Concert Shinhwa

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=akrI_6gD3Ik

070304 Korean Network Valentine Concert - Shinhwa[shcn]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SqW6_ORkycs

070304 mnet japan Shinhwa - Erics story

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kHGy40eTrno

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-8q-6OBI-a4

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hDWGYMKb1_I

credits: Da Capo + shcn + bs + puruse.net

Guest superstar`kiss

^ AWESOME! AWESOME! So cool!

Haven't been here for so long..miss them..!

-SHINHWA FIGHITNG!!

Guest Leena651

Hi All Shinhwa Loonies (waves) -- I'm new here and read a couple pages of all of your AWSOME postings and news. I've been a Shinhwas fan since they debuted back in 1998. It's been 9 years since then ^_^ It's so nice to see the boys turn into the MEN they are today. I'm really proud to say that I've grown a long side listening to their music. They're a part of my rites of passage into adulthood (It means I'm the same age as some of them :) ). I understand three of them (Eric, Minwoo and Dongwon, right?) will be going into the military soon. Does anyone know when? And, who will be the first to go?

Thanks to all who have supported them since 1998 and to those who have for only a few years and also, to the newest ones! I do too, BELIEVE Shinhwa will be FOREVER!!!

Guest nutzie

ginnie - next time we'll collect our money together, buy him a newer laptop, and fill it with us =P a link to the soompi shinhwa thread, video messages of each one of us, wallpaper of a collage of our photos and mp3s of us singing shinhwa songs.. hahahaha.. he'll end up having nightmares about us =P

hmonggirl30 - the only one who's confirmed to go is eric so far.. we're not sure about the rest yet, but he's going this year, dec 3 2007, at least that's the latest news.. and it's so cool how you've been a fan for 9 years =X i'm nowhere near that O_o"

peachesncre4ams - i'm not sure what they do on the other side, but here, we expand through love and care for each other and the shinhwa members *smiles* if you want to know what happens to the dbsk thread, maybe you should ask over there too..

Archived