[OFFICIAL] SHINHWA 신화 THREAD

Guest lenakeem

Guest angel2nyt

Me too.

Eric fighting!

I am quoting my own post..that's too weird. but here's the information. And yeah..I just remembered that this is not the drama section. =) See you at QSS thread if you choose to watch it.

i know how it feels to be quoting your own post.. its terribly weird(almost to the point of embarassment)hahaha

2004 4th Annual Monte Carlo TV festival for the Best Production???

or was it 2005??

im again listening to the male version of 'superstar'

hahaha hyesung sounds so cute

hahahaha

• Replies 29.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest xmkaex

Read a page or two back and why this thread is moving slower...

I don't really think it's because that ShinHwa fans are too lacking in soompi...it's just that I think since ShinHwa's international fanbase has been around so much longer, the international forums are more developed as well. Usually, the updates that are posted here have already been repeated quite a few times on various ShinHwa forums and I guess I've commented on them already and weird to comment on there on here again....lolz

yeah,i agree. most of the shinhwa news & pictures comes out first in the forums and then it gets here, so usually i read them there first. but i still try to do different responses.

There isn't much character description except occupation and a little on the genre of the series. The press conference for Que Sera Sera will be sometime this week (March 9th tentatively) and the official website should be out about the same time. So, we will know more about each of the characters by this week. There will be translations at the Que Sera Sera thread and I am sure Shinhwa websites.

So far what we know is he worked as a event manager for three years and went into planning department within a well known mall. Some news have said that he will be a penniless playboy...And this sort of contradicts with "event manager" / planning department occupation description. He will also form a love triangle with Jung Yoo Mi and Lee Kyu Han. Lee Hyu Han plays the rival. There is also another actress, Yoon Ji Hye. Initial synopsis mentioned contractual love between Eric's character and this actress's.

It will be different from Super Rookie and KSA because this is not a comedy.

Drama starts March 17th. It is a weekend drama on MBC. So, Korean time 9:40 pm Sat and Sun on MBC.

Hope this helps.

thanks for all the info.

i really hope eric's drama will go well, and it's good to see a serious eric..lol

also, i think that dongwan's drama ratings would be higher all if the international fans got to see it. because people like me download it because that's the only we can see it and it doesn't count toward the rating. i hope dong

because i was bored:

lovekitties.png

i found it while googling shinhwa pictures :lol:

Guest aindy

Hey there aindy.. that clip was taken when they were still promoting their 8th jib in Singapore (State Of The Art Asia Concert). They were eating in a seafood restaurant. It was from "M-Net Watch The Star Watch Shinhwa Episode 8" (I hope I got the title right) but yeah.. you can find them eating prawns in that clip. They went to the airport right after they finished eating. Hope that helps :)

thanks for the info mj,

im'ma go and find that clip.. :D

samshiku, you are absolutely right with your last pic.. :lol:

Guest angelix

Looks like there are many misinformed people...

---------------------------------------

Have you all read that post in this music section by an employee of Yesasia called Stefan?

He mentioned that Yesasia sales count towards cd sales in Korea....

Are you all convinced to buy from Yesasia for Shinhwa's albums or annyoung.com?

I read that many of them are claiming faster delivery from annyoung as well as getting freebies like posters instead of having to buy them separately (Yesasia)...

Nope, since I lived in Korea, i only buy direct from the CD stores here (plus the cd stores give free posters as well), or if im too busy to go out, i would just buy from korean sites like hottracks, hmv japan (from website) etc :)

Guest battleuphoria

Looks like there are many misinformed people...

---------------------------------------

Have you all read that post in this music section by an employee of Yesasia called Stefan?

He mentioned that Yesasia sales count towards cd sales in Korea....

Are you all convinced to buy from Yesasia for Shinhwa's albums or annyoung.com?

I read that many of them are claiming faster delivery from annyoung as well as getting freebies like posters instead of having to buy them separately (Yesasia)...

even if yesasia says it counts toward the hanteo charts [or album sales in korea] i still doubt it. i have this feeling that maybe it's just in terms of their 'marketing strategy' [AGAIN, I JUST FEEL, I'M NOT SAYING IT'S THE TRUTH] because from what i see, they are slowly losing buyers because of the so called album sales count.

one post said that yesasia purchases cds directly from korea even before they are sold to the public. i doubt it if it will even count towards album sales. because, i'm going to use super junior again because i am updated with their album sales count, if it's true that they count towards album sales even before the albums were sold to the public, then howcome super junior t's rokkuko single [lates one, released feb 23] barely had 5 album sales during the first day? i mean... if yesasia adds on, then shouldn't it be around a hundred or so? because they already bought their copies before feb 23.

anyway.. it would be safer to buy from annyoung.com, at least we are sure that it counts.

Hahah~~ It's alright. (: It's not a crime to have two favorite boybands & such :D But just as long as you tie it into Shinhwa, Edward might be lurking around here... O___O;; Anyway, wow, I never really thought of what you said about the army thing (I guess it's cuz I wanna avoid that topic T__T; ). That would be VERY hard to have only 5 Shinhwa members come back from the army, & one of them still in... yeahh, that was a hard year. =\ Charlie Park! HAHA DOESN'T HE LOOK SO DIFFERENT NOW?! XD;

kill me.. but i am honestly saying that i had been away from shinhwa for like almost a year.. yet i realized that i can't live without spazzing about them. haha so i am back.yeah... blame suju. but i'm still a fan of suju, can't resist. haha

well yeah.. he looks different now, but i can still recognize him. haha

it's hard to imagine having only 5 guys on stage. it's heart breaking. and yeah... about clerical works, i believe hyesung and eric would offer the same service, maybe junjin will, too.

haha i just found this pic..eric is really out of this world...

i guess i'm not the only one who's out of this world. haha i often twist my body because i am too lazy to move my feet. haha and during dance class, we are required to have our bodies twisted lke that. haha

Guest kassuma

Nope, since I lived in Korea, i only buy direct from the CD stores here (plus the cd stores give free posters as well), or if im too busy to go out, i would just buy from korean sites like hottracks, hmv japan (from website) etc :)

hehe..You are lucky.

For some of us, we are only able to rely on websites that ship internationally.

even if yesasia says it counts toward the hanteo charts [or album sales in korea] i still doubt it. i have this feeling that maybe it's just in terms of their 'marketing strategy' [AGAIN, I JUST FEEL, I'M NOT SAYING IT'S THE TRUTH] because from what i see, they are slowly losing buyers because of the so called album sales count.

one post said that yesasia purchases cds directly from korea even before they are sold to the public. i doubt it if it will even count towards album sales. because, i'm going to use super junior again because i am updated with their album sales count, if it's true that they count towards album sales even before the albums were sold to the public, then howcome super junior t's rokkuko single [lates one, released feb 23] barely had 5 album sales during the first day? i mean... if yesasia adds on, then shouldn't it be around a hundred or so? because they already bought their copies before feb 23.

anyway.. it would be safer to buy from annyoung.com, at least we are sure that it counts.

Yeah. I will still go with annyoung.com for Shinhwa's albums...at least we are assured. Just thought I'll ask opinions here to see if anybody's taking Stefan's advice.

it's hard to imagine having only 5 guys on stage. it's heart breaking. and yeah... about clerical works, i believe hyesung and eric would offer the same service, maybe junjin will, too.

I am not sure if Eric will go into normal military services. In one of the clips from the DongHwa (Winter Story) drama on Vitamin, he wasn't able to even get up after being pushed to the ground. This was one of the MTV the Making of DongHwa clip that wasn't translated but some kind fans who understand korean mentioned this to me. She said that during one of the fighting scenes when Eric was talking to the PD and/or filming crew, he asked if somebody could give him a hand so that he could stand up after being pushed to the ground by the gang (it was a gang fight scene). He said that he can't get up on his own. :tears: So, that kind of made me realized, that he might not be 100 percent fit...

i guess i'm not the only one who's out of this world. haha i often twist my body because i am too lazy to move my feet. haha and during dance class, we are required to have our bodies twisted lke that. haha

That was a picture from Coke Zero CF that he was filming.

Guest mintoro

http://img135.imageshack.us/img135/3983/10...lcqwdmtfme6.jpg

lmao eric

he's really out of this world :x

thanks for sharing samshiku

i dunno but i'll still order from yesasia coz it's cheaper :x okayy im cheapp

but i bought shinhwa's from shcj=korea XDD

well it's confirm the guy is from yesasia... but che you're right maybe it's a marketing strategy

about the sales... edward mention in that yesasia thread... depends on which chart u look on... hanteo.co.kr which most of the ppl looking at usually dun add preorder to their chart... but idk about others

5 members performing on stage?! i dun even wanna imagine that

it's been hurt seeing them that way during 4th

i dun wan that again >"<

i rather they do their individual work until the rest come out

Guest samshiku

i just watched the dongwan drama thingy..nope not person i love but the 'drama theatre' one..called 'beating hearts' or at least thats what's written on the vcd box-set..yes im slow haha...

anyone watched it too? i am kinda peeved he didn end up with the girl :(...or did he? cos im only up to the 3rd disc/4th episode...and he kinda disappears after the 2nd episode...but he is SOOO goodlooking inside..and it was heartbreaking to see him cry T.T the script is good tho..i felt so sad for the both of them[dongwan&the girl]...

i thought dw is also going army soon after eric??

Right now I'm watching the person I love... with viet sub.. I just watched it because of DongWan that cutie ^^ he makes a good husband <3

I thought The guys are going together when they join the army... I can't imagine only 5 of the members performing.. It would be so weird XD

HUH?! Who can come out with this kind of rumor? Geez.. I've never heard such rumor about them breaking up :blink: I want to clarify it again, they are not going to break up EVER!!

Even.. they are going to release their 9th album around fall this year. Yes, true that they are busy with their own solo activities but like Shinhwa has told us before, they will going on like FOREVER!! =D

===============

actually people who are antifans? or they thought Shinhwa was broken up, since battle is like the new "shinhwa" just because of the battle and also they're on solo activies and stuff.

Thnx for answering... :D I'm more relieve now hehehe...

Since the topic of Battle came up...and how they promote Shinhwa etc etc...

Do any of you actually know of people who became Shinhwa fans because of Battle?

I would think there are more Battle fans because of Shinhwa.

But how about Shinhwa fans because of Battle?

Guest fortuneteller

from March 6th,2007 KBS,SBS,MBC will enforce a new copyrights protection law

I read bout that from:

Battle international

There has been an outbreak of news that broadcasting channels such as KBS/MBC/SBS will be thorough checks on clubboxes which contain their video clips with effect from 6th March 2007 onwards.

CB of Mandyquyen

Beginning from March 6th,2007 KBS,SBS,MBC will enforce a new copyrights protection law .We 're not sure if we will keep uploading or not ^^ So all the shows and drama will be updated later than usual for several weeks . Sorry ^^

So that means???

from March 6th,2007 KBS,SBS,MBC will enforce a new copyrights protection law

I read bout that from:

Battle international

CB of Mandyquyen

So that means??? we will not be able to upload and download our Shinhwa's clips, gameshows, MVs on and from CB? and wat bout other links?

This notice is everywhere.. I think Oceans6 also has the same notice about their videos. If I am not wrong, they've enforced logins now. I think many people used to just be able to browse but now you have to log in. A user called "Eric Mun" actually left a message there asking why he can't login. Some people think that it was Eric who left that message under the Q & A section. The administrator answered the question about new format or something. ***whether logins has anything to do with this CB notice, I don't know for sure.

There are other means such as Bit Torrent, Sendspace, Megaupload...I guess those are harder to check than CB.

Guest sunnydays.

i know what they were doing!!!!

so far what i know is yeasia is not a korean website..

i don't know about annyoung.com though..

but if you really want to make sure that you have helped shinhwa in their album sales, ...

Oh alright. (: thanks. I dunno, there have been incidents I've read about regarding yesasia... and that has made me kind of iffy towards them. O__O;; But I like your suggestion about buying through Shinhwachangjo.net. The only problem is, ofcourse, money... --;; I don't have time to find work (I'm only in high school though), so I have limited amount of money. LOL. So... I guess annyoung.com would be a good choice too? & what you said, Brian even recommended it... XD;;

Thank you for this. (: AND HELL NO, Shinhwa won't break up! XD;

i really hope eric's drama will go well, and it's good to see a serious eric..lol

also, i think that dongwan's drama ratings would be higher all if the international fans got to see it. because people like me download it because that's the only we can see it and it doesn't count toward the rating. i hope dong

because i was bored:

http://i82.photobucket.com/albums/j260/x_l...lovekitties.png

SOOO cute. :D Thanks for the picture! Yeah, it WOULD be great to see a serious Eric... I would like to see his versatility on acting. But, I have a good feeling he won't let us down. >;] Definately, I wish we could see "The Person I Love" too! I wanna watch it, but I don't have that downloading program you need for clubboxes & stuff like that. x__x; I hope Dongwannie is doing alright~<3

http://img135.imageshack.us/img135/3983/10...lcqwdmtfme6.jpg

LMAOOOOO

Thanks. XD;; that's so funny. Eric is so weird XD;; <3

kill me.. but i am honestly saying that i had been away from shinhwa for like almost a year.. yet i realized that i can't live without spazzing about them. haha so i am back.yeah... blame suju. but i'm still a fan of suju, can't resist. haha

well yeah.. he looks different now, but i can still recognize him. haha

LOL~~ I love dancing. (: Minbong & JunJin inspire me so much... man, if they were holding dance classes, i'd SOO be there! LOL!! But yeahh, annyoung.com sounds like a safe bet. >:] Definately want the sales to count... support Shinhwa all the way. (; Haha, Shinhwa just has this thing about them that makes you wanna go back & spazz about them & love them. I understand, because I'm like you, too... I have other artists/groups that I REALLY like, but... I think Shinhwa is my main "love". I can never think of going away from them. O__O; Haha~~

I would think that Eric would actually do physical stuff (but after reading Ginnie's post, maybe not)... & perhaps Andy & Minbong & maybe Dongwan. as for Hyesung & JunJin, they've had so many health problems, it seems certain that they'll do desk work & stuff like that. But, it's not for sure. Let's just hope the boys are safe (:

I am not sure if Eric will go into normal military services. In one of the clips from the DongHwa (Winter Story) drama on Vitamin, he wasn't able to even get up after being pushed to the ground....

Awww, that's so sad to hear! & mann, I was just watching a few of their 1st/2nd jib videos, & from those videos, the Shinhwa guys seemed SOOO fit... like, they were breakdancing & doing flips & their choreo was SUPER energetic. x__x;; I guess it's just they're uhh... "maturing physically", huh? But that's not their fault... they can't help it if they're older noww. XD; But it's still good that they can dance and everything. (: & yeahh, one of the videos was when they were at some olympic thing, I think? Atleast, that's what the narrator-voice said... & like, Eric did a flip, & he made it look so easy, like it was nothing. O__O; Anyway, & this other video, it really shows their youth & how extremely energetic they were back then:

http://youtube.com/watch?v=Orq6qcN9xQw

(LOL their acapella at the beginning... so funny XD <3)

Since the topic of Battle came up...and how they promote Shinhwa etc etc...

Do any of you actually know of people who became Shinhwa fans because of Battle?

I would think there are more Battle fans because of Shinhwa.

But how about Shinhwa fans because of Battle?

Nooope, not yet. O__O But I think maybe it's because Shinhwa is still more known than Battle, and Battle is more associated with Shinhwa, not the other way around. But... in time, maybe when Shinhwa is less active (because of army stuff T__T;; ), that will happen, because Battle will still be performing. (: I hope Battle becomes very successful.

Oh no! How are we going to watch Dongwan's drama or Eric's new drama?

Does anyone pay directly to the TV station sites to watch the dramas? How does that work? I don't mind paying for Dongwan's and Eric's drama if I can get to watch it. I've been paying for Korean dramas for years at the Korean video store until I discovered CB so it doesn't bother me that I have to pay. The only problem is I've been burning all Shinhwa's HQ dramas, how would I do that if I watch it from TV station website.

If you know how to do this, could you please PM me with directions?

You mentioned, Bit Torrent, Sendspace, Megaupload etc., but doesn't someone have to download first to upload in those links?

Working of CB is still mystery to me eventhough I use them. Maybe someone can PM me and explain to me how clips get to CB in the first place? (meaning, where/how do you get it to upload to CB).

On the side note, I read in Hyesung's soompi that his album is coming out in April. Wasn't it suppose to come out in end of March? Has anyone else hear anything?

This notice is everywhere.. I think Oceans6 also has the same notice about their videos. If I am not wrong, they've enforced logins now. I think many people used to just be able to browse but now you have to log in. A user called "Eric Mun" actually left a message there asking why he can't login. Some people think that it was Eric who left that message under the Q & A section. The administrator answered the question about new format or something. ***whether logins has anything to do with this CB notice, I don't know for sure.

There are other means such as Bit Torrent, Sendspace, Megaupload...I guess those are harder to check than CB.

Guest Rowane

hi everyone,

about in the future we may not be able to download from CB (or even anywhere) thingy...dont they think that just cut the international fans??? well, u see international fan cant watch any program/variety shows and everything on their TV so how could it be for international fans to watch unless they download it??

well that what just my point of view...may be i didnt give some deep thought enough

Guest nutzie

ginnie - that's a really weird title for a drama.. green/blue fish?? no thanks, i've found an orange fish.. [nemo~~]

riz - that's a really funny clip~!! look at how hyper junjin is.. ahh, i miss those times..

mommie alice - you might want to try tvants, but you have to watch it at the time they're broadcasted, ie. like for xman, i had to stay up till 3.30 am, cos that's when it starts for me..

Archived