[OFFICIAL] SHINHWA 신화 THREAD

Guest lenakeem

Guest ..kaleena..

OMG!!! THANKS FOR ALL THE PICS!!!! i miss their old days! RAWRRRRR, they look so gorgeous! TT^TT i've been listening to all their old songs lately and it brings back lots of memories! i can't wait until their 9th album! it better be such a huge comeback that it will blow everyone off their seats!! :DDDD and also all the members solo albums coming out! it's gunna be so exciting!!

so i just watched xman, the star battle special one.. and i was so disappointed with the best dance category!!! i mean.. where was junjin?!?!!? they didn't even put him in the top 5!! >< how retarded.

but yea, hi everyone! hehehe ^________^

• Replies 29.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

xh - bwahahaha.. love those stalkerish pics of ricsyung.. eric looks like the stalker, and hyesung's like a turtle.. got me amused for awhile =P hyesung the black turtle.. but eric still looks hot as a stalker =P

mushi - hie hie~~ hahaha.. thank you for replying to my comment.. and i see you're new around here? you posted your first comment in the shinhwa thread!!! i did too~~ i like you already =P some of my friends understand straight away that eric's just my fantasy [or so, they think] but some of other's reactions are hilarious.. somebody was like, hmmm he looks familiar.. when have i seen him before? [to which i replied, maybe he goes to your school =P] and yet another one believed that he's my boyfriend [i had a laughing fit when one of my friends did that]

mommie alice - of course they would give credits to the person who writes the song, and not to the artists performing them.. afterall, the artists are just showcasing the song through their talents.. but the real bit comes from the person who writes it.. even with a book, you credit the person writing/coming up with the whole story, not the typist or the editor..

cherilyn08 - i was kinda surprised to see you here.. why? because i stalk suju thread a lot =P hie hie~~~ the name of dongwan's drama is "the person i love".. i think wolf is stopped altogether, and since eric's going to the army soon, i don't think there's gonna be any time left to film the rest of wolf, with the hype about 9th album and his solo album..

hun_wun_gal - i don't think andy will come up with a solo album.. i don't know why, i just think so.. i think he has plans with being on tv though.. i think some sort of a drama or something.. because quitting 2 programs at the same time, i don't think he's gonna be in another variety show..

ginnie - i so agree with you!!!! no matter how bad eric sings, hey he still sings in tune, and we have to give him props for singing in front of so many people, even though singing is not his best talent.. but like you, i love his voice too.. whether it's the super confident rapping voice or the weak shaky singing voice, i still love it no matter what.. my friend thought i was crazy, but heck, i can be a moron if it revolves around eric..

and about inkigayo, i heard that they had chosen the permanent MCs and it's gonna be a guy-guy MC [i think it was heechul and jang geun suk or something like that] so if andy stayed, damn, that would be weird.. hahaha.. i think a girl partner fits him better.. unless his partner is one of his hyungs *wiggles eyebrow*

oh my God, that last set of picture's so hot!! how the hell do they make it like that?? that's so awesome!! thanks ginnie~~

kaleena - it's because junjin never did a solo dance stage in star battle.. he always performed with andy, and that's why they're at the end of the whole clip.. i don't know what category it was, but it doesn't matter, cos they're first =P and they've got about 7min-ish of showtime too!!

Guest miss':bella

Please Read & Reply to My Comment!

I've been thinking a lot about myself lately.

I am currently in middle school (6th grade) to be exact and living a really good life right now.

I am thankful for everything that I have right now and always thank GOD for providing me with the life I have now.

I am extremely grateful as well that I have Shinhwa by my side.

Without them, I would not have been into music at all in general nor would I have been able to sing as well.

My first actual song that I memorized the lyrics to was Shinhwa's "First Love."

It's such a beautiful song in that Andy made his official comeback from his departure during 4th album.

As I move on to the 7th grade this fall, I am going to do my best to support Shinhwa.

To this day, I have been supporting them non-stop by going from site to site promoting them as a group.

They are my life. My love. My power.

I have all their albums (including winter and summer) on my desk.

Everything in my room is basically SHINHWAFIED.

I heard in one of Shinhwa's recent interviews that their 9th album will come in in the fall.

Eric mentioned that they are going to focus heavily on it and I am glad to hear that.

The 8th album was awesome and simple heart-warming. It is so unfortunate they did not promote it as much.

There was no doubt in my mind that they would win the DAESANG.

With so little promotion, the 8th album sold 220,000 copies. That's so prestigious.

SG Wannabe and DBSG sold over 300,000 copies with heavy promotion.

Think if Shinhwa only promoted as much, they would have gone over 400,000! Right? ^_^

*** IMPORTANT *** READ THIS ***

Eric mentioned in one of his recent interviews that it's hard to see 1,000,000 copies being sold in Korea.

Therefore, he and along with the Shinhwa members would like to take on the challenge of selling over a million copies.

I am going to save up tons of money this summer and buy at least 100 copies of their 9th album! ^_^

Am I crazy or what? No. I'm not crazy. I'm just SHINHWAFIED! ^_^

Fighting Shinhwa Changjo!

We can do it! You guys believe in yourselves and believe in SHINHWA!

060032qe3.jpg

untitled11531yt8.jpg

^Truth be told...I am thinking the exact same thing.

Why else am I taking baby-sitting jobs no matter how destructive the child might be<-----and might I add, all of them have been so far.

I really do hope they succeed in selling 1 million copies.

Atleast 500 of them will be mine :P

신화 화이팅

Yes, I know that and I don't have problem with that.

I was just curious as to which songs ARE NOT original songs by Shinhwa that Shinhwa sang. As I mentioned, it never occured to me that some songs were not originally sang by Shinhwa.

mommie alice - of course they would give credits to the person who writes the song, and not to the artists performing them.. afterall, the artists are just showcasing the song through their talents.. but the real bit comes from the person who writes it.. even with a book, you credit the person writing/coming up with the whole story, not the typist or the editor..

New DW pics all;

[scans] DW ~ Paparazzi magazine February 2007 <3

dw1gn6.jpg

dw2lp9.jpg

dw3yx2.jpg

dw4yv6.jpg

Scan credits: yoenin.net /

Lace @s-shinhwasarang.net :P ...

*waves to mommie Alice...*

Guest sunnydays.

yes what is gabbly??

eric solo album (: eheh so will there just be rapping in it?? hmmm i hope a little bit of singing

cause he actually doesn't have a bad voice, well at least not that bad according to the banana song he sings

in the youtube video (:

yah i don't mind park shi yeon (: he is really pretty. at first i hated her, cause yah, but eric and her look nice together and most important they look happy together so all is well (:

dongwan and that smile of his (:

does he have a dimple????

cause sometimes in some of his pictures he has dimples or i think it is....

hehe i can't imagine andy doing a solo.

he is still a little baby to me (:

ahah i remember that part (:

i like rewinded it like 31098 times cause eric looked soo cute (:

ahah me too. i havent' been in here for a long time!!

as long as they don't look old, its all good.

shinhwa doesn't look tat old, but then again they don't look that young either.

yayyy own page!

Hahaha~~ Yeah. (: I do think he does have a dimple, I think it depends on how he smiles... LOL, but yeah, sometimes I do notice a dimple on his face. But I think you can only see it if you look closely. (: <3 LMAO THE BANANA SONG! His voice was soooo cuute. He actually has a DEEEEP voice... it's really sexxy. In the Winter Story 2004-2005 album, he sang a song, & his voice is sooo low. O__O<3 Haha, awww our little baby Andy. :D <3 Yeah, I always think he's still so little... HAHA~~ Shinhwa will never look old. >:] they will be forever young. PUAHAH!

SOMETHING I TOOK OUT FROM SHINHWACHANGJO.NET ^^

May take out with proper credits.

GOOD cyworld town, MinWoo -- Recording

http://img156.imageshack.us/img156/8845/mi...ticlexp9ux8.png

Awww... that makes me smile so much. (: I really love how Minbong always mentions Shinhwa Changjo... that is soo sweet of him, & he's so awesome. I remember in one his solo albums, he actually created a song & dedicated that song to the Shinhwa Changjo-ers. O__O That is true gratefulness right there. :D Man, the Shinhwa guys work so hard to make us happy... that's so touching... I wanna work my hardest to support them. >:]

GINNIE - Thanks for the picturess~! :D :D Woww, they look so awesome in those pictures. & their skin... looks sooo nice... I'm so envious. T__T; LOL. & Hope to see you on Orange Crush? (: <3

Oh, btw, one more thing about Shinhwa's 9th -- so they're going to promote more than they did with the 8th JIB? :D I really really hope so... I hope they promote like the 7th... omgg, that was so awesome, watching them in every game show & stuff. but it really worked, because they got the Daesang! >:] They totally deserved it... man, I so can't wait. >w<;; YAYY SHINHWA<3

it's not that they didn't promote 8th album vigorously, but i think they focused more on live performances as compared to tv appearances.. but i guess tv appearances are more effective means of promoting an album, maybe? i hope with 9th album, they do a combination of both ^^"

mommie alice - you mean the songs that they don't write themselves or what?

riz - actually.. you know what rozzy and i have just figured a few days ago? andy has a dimple too!!!!!!

Guest Jin4ever

i just read you girls talking aout the 9th album and the promoting activities ....... im feel so excited now :w00t:

lets pray to see them in every variety shows and all...i really miss them together like crazy.

I heard in one of Shinhwa's recent interviews that their 9th album will come in in the fall.

Eric mentioned that they are going to focus heavily on it and I am glad to hear that.

The 8th album was awesome and simple heart-warming. It is so unfortunate they did not promote it as much.

There was no doubt in my mind that they would win the DAESANG.

With so little promotion, the 8th album sold 220,000 copies. That's so prestigious.

SG Wannabe and DBSG sold over 300,000 copies with heavy promotion.

Think if Shinhwa only promoted as much, they would have gone over 400,000! Right? ^_^

Eric mentioned in one of his recent interviews that it's hard to see 1,000,000 copies being sold in Korea.

Therefore, he and along with the Shinhwa members would like to take on the challenge of selling over a million copies.

I am going to save up tons of money this summer and buy at least 100 copies of their 9th album! ^_^

Am I crazy or what? No. I'm not crazy. I'm just SHINHWAFIED! ^_^

Fighting Shinhwa Changjo!

We can do it! You guys believe in yourselves and believe in SHINHWA!

I've heard Eric said that a while back. Think it was one of the interviews he did when he attended SBS 2006 Drama Awards. I thought it was a little unusual for him to talk about Shinhwa's album when he was interviewed for his drama. He seemed really genuine about wanting to hit this target but I am not sure how he will do it? AND, did he mention it again? I am not sure which interview you were referring to.

CD sales have been in decline and this is the trend. To hit 1,000,000 copies is only heard of during HOT days. At that time, the environment is different and there wasn't much online music sales. Now online music sales is in the increase. You really can't count on CD sales and what more, 1,000,000 copies as a target? That's unrealistic. It would take more than fans alone buying their albums. Really. The highest sales for last year's album was lower than the year before. And that number was 300,000 copies, according to what you posted there.

So, I really wonder why Eric would say that and what strategies they have in mind to achieve the impossible.

Guest loving_D

^^maybe since hes made a lot of money, he'll buy a lot of albums. :sweatingbullets: that would be funny. but yeah, a million copies is a lot. especially since album sales have been declining more and more every year. its almost an unachievable goal...but if thats what eric wants, good for him. it shows that hes gonna really focus on shinhwa activities this year, which is good.

im just waiting on news about my dear andy because who knows what hes up to now? :wacko:

Guest vietgirl604

miss':bella

I hope Shinhwa achieves their goals too. Wow, you're only in the 6th grade?! You got all of their CD's?! DAmn lols. Yes, I think I'm going to work and buy all of their CD's too and their 9th album, of course. You're so supportive!

So, I really wonder why Eric would say that and what strategies they have in mind to achieve the impossible.

With Shinhwa, ANYTHING is possible---if you just believe.

But yeah, thanks for the pics of the guys...I stared at Eric's picture..the close up one, for TEN minutes. Mainly at his lips LOL..and I felt so bad for not staring at MinWoo's picture that long when it was right above Eric's..aye.

Everyone's wallets are going to be empty by the time Shinhwa is done with 2007!

heheheheehhe

-- LYNDA LEe minwoo :)

(^ Krizza, if you see that, I totally got it off you LOL)

^^maybe since hes made a lot of money, he'll buy a lot of albums. :sweatingbullets: that would be funny. but yeah, a million copies is a lot. especially since album sales have been declining more and more every year. its almost an unachievable goal...but if thats what eric wants, good for him. it shows that hes gonna really focus on shinhwa activities this year, which is good.

im just waiting on news about my dear andy because who knows what hes up to now? :wacko:

Shinhwa to stoop that low to generate sales for their album? You've got to be kidding me. :rolleyes: Eric will not be doing that because that is not funny at all. It is integrity and honesty.

Eric's heart and soul have always been for Shinhwa and with Shinhwa. So, it is nothing new to me that he's going to focus on Shinhwa. But, now that they are planning their ninth album and showing a united effort in the album, it just goes to show that they are working hard to make it their best effort to date. It reminded me of their 7th album when they wanted to make big because it was their first album in Good Entertainment.

Nobody really knows what Andy wants to do except maybe Andy himself and the Shinhwa boys, I suppose.

OK..I am going to start to post more pictures again....

Wait a minute...

EDIT:

b_EBD5E3D2CB2498DEE0E92DA16BA67245.jpg

b_45A28845434431B61D164E7832382CF4.jpg

b_65E8F4D75254267F80D89AB8F13AC372.jpg

b_42C75499ACB6BB0735DDF6FC398FC12F.jpg

b_E56D255C5CD48D7F5DAF3E356FECBAD0.jpg

b_C24C1B8777D32995F1F9E0E7C9414CA9.jpg

To be continued...

Credit : bestshinhwa

^ *gasp*are those rings on eric's eyebrow? o.o are those real?

miss;bella wow never knew u were in 6th grade. and u have all the albums? *gasp* *jealous* lol haha im in 7th grade so 1 year older than u? ^^ where do u live? i really want their albums -pouts- well i do but not the original one's like theyre copied so ya.. i dont live near any kind of place that sells shinhwa's CD's and my parents wouldnt let me buy their cd's online so yeah. ur very lucky. btw if u dont know. my names naomi lol xD

[Pics]2/23 Junjin & Andy At Opening Ceremony Of Chongju Plaza

ahh i see andy!!! *stares at screen* lol does anyone know why they were there? do they own that place?

Guest kriza_09

DONGWAN's new diary entry in Shinhwa official site.

글쓴이: 오빠얌! (2007-02-23 00:55:14 Hit 1362)

제목: [동완]달리기를 하는 중에..

골라인이 좀 더 가까워졌을 뿐이야..

좀 더 긴장하고, 스파트만 조금 빨리 시작하면 돼.

내가 오랫동안 나쁜남자이길 바라는 건가...? ^^

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Author: It's oppa! (2007-02-23 00:55:14 Hit 1362)

Title: [Dongwan] While I was running the race..

It's just that the finishing line came a little closer..

I'll be more alert, and will start to rush to the finishing line a little earlier.

You want me to stay as a bad man for a longer time...?^^

at first i didn't understand what he's talking about.. i thought he was just being random (as he always is lol).. but then i read the news about the drama.. and now it makes sense.. i love how he's so positive about everything.. i'm a positive person myself (maybe a little bit too positive lol) and i always try to stay positive since my friends are too pessimistic.. (we need at least 1 optimist in the group, don't we..) but sometimes i got tired of it.. it's not easy to stay positive when everyone around you are negative and the facts in front of your eyes seem hopeless.. but yeah, during those times i always think of dongwan.. and am able to gain some strength from him.. ^^

GOOD cyworld town, MinWoo -- Recording

Whether it was time to be filmed or record songs,

You will never lose your smile as you look at their backs.

The way they work happily can gain your respect.

Even if it was only the faces of the earnest members of Shinhwa,

All of us know what is in their hearts!!!

Shinhwa Changjo will always be standing silently behind them, protecting them.

i love these 2 passages.. it's wonderful how even the staffs acknowledge the way shinhwa works and are encouraged by it.. loving them because they're cute and funny is one thing.. but the way they work happily does gain my respect..

i will always be silently protecting them from afar..... and that's a promise. (even though i don't know what kind of protection can be done when you're 9000km away) but it always seems i'm the one who always gain strength from them.. >"<

joyce, i agree with you.. i hope they really put effort in promoting the 9th album [although they did a lot of promo for 8th, i don't think it was as crazy as 7th *even though i wasn't a fan yet, back then*] besides, this is the last chance of getting a daesang before the army thingy right? but you know what's sad though? whether they get a daesang or not, eric can't be there.. but only 3 of them showed up last year anyway, so what difference does it make really? as long as they get a daesang, i think eric would be happy too.. right guys? and we'll be happy with them =D

but it's kinda hard when they don't really work towards the daesang.. i mean, all that matters for them now is for shinhwa and shinhwachangjo to enjoy the stage together... i doubt they will promote their album that crazily.. like going on tv shows and stuff.. i hope they will though, shinhwa is the best guest for game shows.. ^^ but if i remember correctly, i think eric once said (after 7th jib) shinhwa would probably not go on tv shows anymore.. i guess that's because shinhwa tends to lose their 'cool' on tv shows.. esp. hyesung.. lol.. *that's just my random guess* sometimes i read people say they like shinhwa because they don't try to keep their image.. i actually think they try hard to be cool (esp eric n hyesung).............but always, to no avail... ^^ they can get out of it when there's only 1 of them... but when there are 6 of them, their true personalities will eventually come out... and what i mean by their true personalities is the funny, noisy, n dorky shinhwa we know... in other words, not cool at all... lol..

for example, in gameshows, there are always some guest stars who are there to promote their album, who always get the pretty girls and get the nice treatment from the MC.. but there are also some 'clowns' who are there to be funny and being made fun.. loveletter season 1 started off that way, shinhwa was the star while SJH and CMH (and KJM) were the clowns.. in epi. 1, they acted according to their roles.. as the shows continued, the roles kinda changed and by the end of epi. 7, Hyesung had taken over CMH's and KJM's role.. lol.. like how all members were willing to do shameful things just to get hyesung punished and how they voted hyesung to be punished instead of KJM.. *i actually think hyesung's punishment there by KJM, SJH, n ANDY (!!!) was a bit harsh.. i mean, how can you treat a member of the top group asian artist like that!!! lol.. ahh reminiscence is always sweet*

the same goes with interviews.. they will start off as the cool and calm shinhwa.. as time goes (usually not more than 1 min), once they feel comfortable and 1 member (intentionally or not) slip out a funny comment, the true shinhwa will come out.. like dongwan's spitting, all members' funny dances, junjin's fake ghost story, hyesung's translating junjin's chinese, etc.. i notice sometimes they do stupidrandom things for which i'm sure later they will say 'why on earth did i do that..' esp. dongwan n hyesung.. lol.. and sometimes the stupidrandom things are so stupidrandom that i would think 'you're the superstar asian top group for god's sake!!'

their effort in keeping the cool image is more obvious during overseas activities, like interviews or press con with local press.. hyesung would become MUCH more quiet.. and you would easily notice how junjin always covers his mouth when hyesung's talking e.g. about their album n stuff.. and junjin's usually the first one who lost it, who then takes everyone (mostly hyesung) down with him.. like when watching asian blog interview in thailand, i was laughing all the time at how hard they try to be quiet, they seem they can't sit still for a 10-min interview without throwing a joke.. it's just amusing to see how hard they try to keep their faces straight.. and in the end, we have hyesung asking junjin to say the last words to the fans, and junjin then throwing the question back to hyesung, then hyesung (looking for his own death) suggesting junjin to sing his song, and junjin of coz suggesting hyesung to do the crab dance.. i feel bad for the thai interviewer.. he sounded so excited when the translator said junjin's gonna sing a song n hyesung's gonna do the crab dance..

so it's not that they don't try to act cool.. they actually try hard.. and they MUST do that.. because they realize how stupidrandom they can be if they get carried away too far.. so they try not to let their true selves come out too much..

i actually think what they let us see on tv is nothing compared how they actually act when there are only 6 of them.. no fans, no reporters, not even their managers or their celeb friends.. remember when dongwan was talking about how he was asked to write a book about the time when shinhwa lived together, which was STRONGLY opposed by the members.. he said the book would surely be the bestseller but then it would harm the reputation of shinhwa members.. i mean, after all the stupidrandom things they do in front of camera, the stupidrandom personal pictures dongwan showed to us, and all the personal stories they told us (like how hyesung acts when he's drunk, how eric n junjin fought in vietnamese, and other weird stuff eric did) i thought all shinhwa fans already knew their true personalities.. yet dongwan still said it would harm their reputation.. it means they do even more stupidrandom things than what they have showed us.. and that's pretty obvious as to why they CAN'T be themselves in front of public.. lol..

ricsung in Korean airport 7/1/07

he's so.....covered(?) was he sick??? or was he just trying to hide his crab muscles???? *i don't know why i always relate his muscle to crabs.. lol..*

an artiste is afterall an artiste..

and minwoo is afterall minwoo..

i rmb seein a clip where he has to perform but he is nt feeling well..

but in the end he still sung live..

cos he says he gains energy from the fans and

lookin at him dancin and singing on stage..

is nt possible to realize tt he is act nt feelin well..

i also found an old article about junjin:

"Also, during the Japan concert, being too excited, after dancing with all my strength during the first half, I went off to the side and fainted. Because the choreography was fitting in well, I hadn't controlled my breathing properly. My managers, and all the staff were all crowded around me, fanning me trying to wake me up. After being unconscious for a long time, I opened my eyes in the middle of Minwoo's solo. And then it was Shinhwa's turn again and I suddenly fully became awake!

Nobody knew I had collapsed back stage. Because I returned to the stage so confidently..." - junjin

throughout this 8 years (OMG next month it will be 9!!!! 9 years everyone!!!!! ^^) there must be a lot more incidents like this happened to the members.. like when dongwan strongly came back to the stage after dislocating his shoulder at busan concert.. hyesung once also said junjin (i think) didn't tell the other members when he was sick.. they always put the best performance even though they're sick and we can never tell if they're sick if they don't tell us.. yeah as a fan i'm glad and proud that they are so professional and so dedicated to their works.. that they always give their best for the fans.. that they always put the fans first before everything else.. but on the other hand, they've become more than the celebs i adore.. sometimes i just want to sit them down and scold them for putting the fans before their health.. >"<

I meant to ask this question loooooong time ago but forgotten about it. I was naiive to think that all the songs in Shinhwa's albums were their own songs (whether Shinhwa wrote it or whether someone wrote them just for Shinhwa). Recently I heard couple of songs that Shinhwa sang by someone else (don't remember what they were now) and credit was given to the person who wrote the song not to Shinhwa and that's when I realized that Shinhwa must be singing old songs that was not theirs (Shinhwa's). Anyway my question is:

What songs, that Shinhwa sang, are NOT their own (that it was originally sang by someone else)?

If you can also list the original singer to the song, it'll be great too. It was quite interesting to hear the same songs Shinhwa sang by someone else.

exluding the 2004 winter story album, i don't think shinhwa has ever made a remake of an old song.. though some of their songs DO use tunes of some old songs... but only the tunes, not the entire song.. for example eusha eusha uses some tunes from diddy diddy something.. (i forget the title..lol..) T.O.P uses some tunes from Tchaikovsky's "Swan Lake".. all your dreams also uses some tunes from some classic (i forget which one).. that's about it, i think..

umm.. when someone makes a remake of a song, they usually give credit to the composer of the song, not the original singer.. so when energy made a remake of 'Hey Come On', since the song was bought from western composer, credit was not given to shinhwa at all (even though obviously they remade the song because of shinhwa and that's why the MV was so similar to shinhwa's <_< ).. unless shinhwa themselves wrote the song, the name 'shinhwa' will not be mentioned in the credit.. but when energy again made a remake of S' "I swear", since the song was written by kangta and hyesung, credit was given to them..

shinhwa's 9th album

hyesung's new single [or album?]

dongwan's new single [or is it album? correct me please]

minwoo's new album [or is it single? i am getting confused]

eric's solo album

that's like 5 albums/singles in one year! they are definitely going to be a hit, and they definitely will break fans' wallets. but seriously, are all those for real?

yeah.. i'm so mad at them!! do they NOT know that we fans don't make as much money as they do????? yet they still expect us not to download the songs from internet!!???

out of those to-be released albums, i think i'm most excited with dongwan's.. i wonder what genre his album is gonna be.. i mean, i had expected minwoo with rnb, hyesung with ballad, eric with hiphop, and junjin with some dance tracks (i got it wrong lol..) but dongwan, i have no idea.. from individual stages in the past concerts, he seems to like rock or band-type of songs.. which i don't like (sorry, but i really don't).. i think it doesn't match the color of his voice.. i love it when he shows off his powerful vocals.. like how he screams in brand new, crazy, and angel.. sometimes i even like his part better than hyesung's.. i really like his type of voice (just like i enjoy brian's voice better than hwanhee's) but i'm still worried about him being a solo singer.. from his individual stages in the past, he hasn't been doing very well when he has to sing a full song by himself.. i always love the climax part, but his voice usually doesn't have that much power in the verses.. i also think the most important thing for a soloist is you've got to have a stable voice.. and judging from his solo performances, his voice is sometimes not stable..

anyway, i think his voice sounds the best with songs like 'liar','if i ain't got you', and that song he sang in 2005 summer story.. and i'm looking forward his solo album!!!

I want Andy to come out with a solo album too. he's going to be the only one with no solo music career <_<(i was sure he said his ideal career was to be a gasoo.....) if he's shy then he could at least make a solo where it's just him rapping for other artists, kinda like "Andy with friends" album thingy.

i always thought he was just the baby in shinhwa.. but after seeing his 'girls exclusive' solo performance, woww he's a real shinhwa.. hahah..

but i don't want andy to release a solo album, as of now.. if he released one now, he would just be criticized by those harsh netizens.. and i don't want my baby to be hurt... *it's weird to call him 'my baby' when he's 6 years older* but well, i also didn't expect junjin to be a solo BALLAD singer.. i mean, he was only a rapper with minimum singing part.. but i was blown away by his solo performance in 2005 summer concert.. and i think he's good enough as a soloist.. his technique might not be good enough as a ballad singer, but his voice is stable enough for a soloist..

anyway, 'andy with friends' is a good idea... unfortunately, he just got rejected by dongwan... hahah.. i'm not sure if they were talking about duet as in singing context..

and i'm also worried about eric's solo album.. i hope he's found his own style.. music-wise, people have made negative comments about him as shinhwa's rapper...

i personally think he's fine, but it's certainly not the rapper eric who makes me like him and respect him this much... i don't think i like the rapper eric as much as the alien eric or the shinhwa leader eric.. if you know what i mean.. lol.. basically i love eric for being funny and dorky, and i have most respect for him for the way he handles things and shinhwa, but not for the eric on stage with that gangster style and rapper hairstyle..

but again, i'm looking forward to it..

oh this brings me to 1 thing.. eric IS a 4-dimensional person... i mean he has 4 roles/characters: the dorkiest(weirdest) member in shinhwa, the serious and responsible shinhwa leader, the sweet n romantic psy's bf, and the gangster-like shinhwa's rapper... and every role/character is so distinct from each other.. lol..

I have the song. I'll PM you when I get the chance to upload it. =) Eric's the lead rapper for good reasons. Enjoy the song! It's funky.

can you pm the song too??? thanx!! ^^

Archived