• Replies 29.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

backtracked to get these... ^_^

available in my CB

:lol:

http://clubbox.co.kr/wackycashew

Shinhwa - MIS_0210 Fanmeeting Site on ETN Yeonye Station (2007-02-19).avi [217.2MB] [ocean's six]

Shinhwa - MIS_0210 Fanmeeting Site on MBC Section TV (2007-02-16).avi [95.6MB] [ocean's six]

Shinhwa - MIS_0210 Fanmeeting Site on Channel [V] Live News (2007-02-16).wmv [41.3MB] [ocean's six]

Shinhwa - MIS_0210 Fanmeeting Site on tvN eNews (2007-02-14).wmv [23.9MB] [ocean's six]

Shinhwa - MIS_0210 Fanmeeting Site on MBC Section TV (2007-02-10).wmv [29.8MB] [ocean's six]

Guest vietgirl604

I MISS SHINHWA.

I MISS THIS THREAD.

I haven't been gone long but the thread sure grew.

Eric's haveing a album?! :)

MinWoo recording..he looks so tired, but so HOT. I can't wait to hear it. My love<3.

DongWan's drama got cut short..that sucks. 4 episodes is a lot.

How's Eric's drama going though?

Damn, I feel like I've been gone for years. Been listening to Shinhwa music ONLY non-stop for the past two weeks though..

EDIT

Ohmygosh, I come back and make a page YAY heehhe. Almost 900 pages..woopdeedoo

xoxo, LYNDA LE

Shinhwa is going to focus heavily on their 9th album which is to debut this fall! ^_^

I cannot wait! Please make the hugest comeback ever and make a #1 and get the DAESANG that YOU DESERVE!!

yayyy for 9th album!!

oh i do hope they have a great comeback!!!

i wanna see them getting daesang real bad!

Congratd to Eric for his upcoming solo album....seriously i can't wait to see what kind if music it will be.....maybe rap/r&B.

What's happen to Andy lately...no update on his future projects ???

ohh eric doing r&b i hope.

i like his singing voice.

hi everyone :D i'm new here to the soompi forums. just wanted to say HI and that I LOVE SHINHWA (especially DONGWAN :blush: ) thanks for sharing all the great info about Shinhwa!

i love how you posted your first comment on the shinhwa thread (; welcome.

Guest himang34

Shinhwa is going to focus heavily on their 9th album which is to debut this fall! ^_^

I cannot wait! Please make the hugest comeback ever and make a #1 and get the DAESANG that YOU DESERVE!!

cant wait for their 9th album!!

and i realli realli wish they will do alot of promo activities for it

and be on lots and lots and lots of programs!!

jus like in their 7th jib..

hmmm for their last album.. i think they cut down abit due to

their asia concert..

i cant wait for the 6 of them to be on game show!!

On a night in December 2006…

Because of the tight schedules of the members,

MinWoo finished recording in the middle of a very dark night.

It seemed like he had a cold…

Although the condition of the performance wasn’t that good…

After a few practices with things like the tune, lyrics, rhythm and making detailed checks,

Moistening the throat… It feels good~~

An artist is, after all, an artist.

All of you from Shinhwa Changjo who support and protect them!!!

We feel proud of you, and we will always be grateful.

Credits: akemi <3@ShinHwaChangJo.net (english translation), 打糕@shinhwachina(chinese translation), GOOD cyworld town(source).

May take out with proper credits.

YES!!

an artiste is afterall an artiste..

and minwoo is afterall minwoo..

i rmb seein a clip where he has to perform but he is nt feeling well..

but in the end he still sung live..

cos he says he gains energy from the fans and

lookin at him dancin and singing on stage..

is nt possible to realize tt he is act nt feelin well..

wad more can i say about M oppa..

the heart of shinhwa :)

Minwan - Vid on Japanese cellphone

http://img138.imageshack.us/img138/7904/0210seikoxm0fj5.jpg

http://img237.imageshack.us/img237/6685/070222wdii1wo4.jpg

credits: seiko + skirtwind + ShinHwaChangJo.net

wah minwan.. <33333

anw the cellphone is whose??

Guest kassuma

070213 Valentine Super Concert Performers arriving @ Narita Airport[asian-star]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D7CjKGMnL28

070221 mnet No Cut Story Shinhwa MIS Fanmeeting[Oceans Six]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ckdEbTyPMBk

070220 Ch V Live News Special Shinhwa MIS Fanmeeting pt 1a, 1b, 2a & 2b [da capo]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rIcSdvBaOgk

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Oqwz2JHu8_0

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RvMT__6K5Qc

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1JGauOjugEQ

credits: asian-star + oceans six + da capo

hahahah.. my friends were just over awhile ago.. and as usual, i kept saying eric eric eric, and one of them [whom i haven't met in a long while] was like, oh who's this eric? i never knew about him.. is he cute? how did you meet him and what not.. well, basically she thought it's a guy i've been dating.. and our other friends were like, yeah, she's so crazy over him and whatever.. and she asked whether he's goodlooking, one of them said, yes he is, and the other one was like, we've gotten used to him.. and i enthusiastically said, i'll show you!!!

even until the last minute, she thought i was dating him or something, until i showed her his pictures.. hahahaha.. pawned!!!

joyce, i agree with you.. i hope they really put effort in promoting the 9th album [although they did a lot of promo for 8th, i don't think it was as crazy as 7th *even though i wasn't a fan yet, back then*] besides, this is the last chance of getting a daesang before the army thingy right? but you know what's sad though? whether they get a daesang or not, eric can't be there.. but only 3 of them showed up last year anyway, so what difference does it make really? as long as they get a daesang, i think eric would be happy too.. right guys? and we'll be happy with them =D

hahaha...i couldnt help but reply to nutzie, all my friends kept asking me who is eric, as i put on my msn nick "I am eric deprieved!" all of them thot i had a bf! and all was stumped when i showed them eric's photo! isnt it just so fun seeing all their faces, when they realise who eric is.. haha

I meant to ask this question loooooong time ago but forgotten about it. I was naiive to think that all the songs in Shinhwa's albums were their own songs (whether Shinhwa wrote it or whether someone wrote them just for Shinhwa). Recently I heard couple of songs that Shinhwa sang by someone else (don't remember what they were now) and credit was given to the person who wrote the song not to Shinhwa and that's when I realized that Shinhwa must be singing old songs that was not theirs (Shinhwa's). Anyway my question is:

What songs, that Shinhwa sang, are NOT their own (that it was originally sang by someone else)?

If you can also list the original singer to the song, it'll be great too. It was quite interesting to hear the same songs Shinhwa sang by someone else.

Guest battleuphoria

oh my goodness. when was my last time in this thread? i can't remember already. i am so sorry to not being here as i used to before soompi had their great crash. i was always focused on super junior and now battle, but shinhwa is always in my heart. now... i feel guilty for not keeping on track with their activites. just about 2 hours ago, i saw this show in arirang which highlighted shinhwa's career and it made me miss them so much. so i have decided to stalk them again, like how i did before. and now that i came to this thread, i only got the following updates on shinhwa.

shinhwa's 9th album

hyesung's new single [or album?]

dongwan's new single [or is it album? correct me please]

minwoo's new album [or is it single? i am getting confused]

eric's solo album

that's like 5 albums/singles in one year! they are definitely going to be a hit, and they definitely will break fans' wallets. but seriously, are all those for real? as i mentioned, i am not super updated with them. can someone give me a slight flash back on what happened to shinhwa?

and yeah, i read about dongwan's drama being cut. i was like 'what is the title of his drama again? aaaiiisssh *frustration* why can't i remember it?' i was at this mall this afternoon buying some korean series and i totally forgot about dongwan's drama. and luckily, it is still not done being shown in korea right? so it definitely does not have the copy yet. and i am so going back to that mall to buy dongwan's drama.

any updates on wolf? it was stopped right? when is it's planned resume?

also, eric was offered to be in the hollywood right? what's new about that?

and uhm, andy leaving inkigayo. you know what? even if i am not updated with shinhwa, i still watch andy hosting in inkigayo through downloading some performances and i really miss this guy.

i am still a big JUNJIN fan! i followed his solo debut and i looked for his single when i was in hongkong but i saw none. grrr i hate it!

* i promise to come back to this thread eveyday!

sweetjammer lol hi ^^ i love meeting new people. i love dongwannie too he's my our uncle wannie lol XD

somdary lol omg me too i really hope they win the daesang and maybe it's impossible but i hop they can do promotion like in their 7th jib. before they go off to the army :tears: which uf fans would really love because we havent been seeing them much these days.. cant wait for their 9th jib ^^ hehe

thanks for the pictures ^^ in the pictures where eric and hyesung were coming out of the airport i think?nit looked like ericwasstalkingsungie o.o lol =P or maybe im just imagining things -____-

Anyway my question is:

What songs, that Shinhwa sang, are NOT their own (that it was originally sang by someone else)?

If you can also list the original singer to the song, it'll be great too. It was quite interesting to hear the same songs Shinhwa sang by someone else.

I think Shinhwa's Winter Story 03-04 had alot of covers, i know the rap song by JunJin and Andy was a cover, maybe some others on the album as well...............

cherilyn08 It's............

shinhwa's 9th album

hyesung's new single [or album?] it's an album

dongwan's new single [or is it album? correct me please] i think it's a single

minwoo's new album [or is it single? i am getting confused] He will be releasing a single very soon and alter an album will follow

eric's solo album yes i think it's an album

which brings me to my next question........

what are Andy's plans?...

I mean going on variety shows? he's just left 2 of them TT_TT (i'm missing him already) and he may as well not be in the X Man shows. <_< I have to admit i was surpised about Eric's plans for a solo album, his voice is ok......but not for singing. His duest with Lyn(i think) for the winter story album was ....... not great......yeh but i'll be looking forward to it. It'll probably be hip hoppy since that's what he likes. He'll probably write alot of the material ^^; good? bad? we'll see LOL :P btw i remember someone posted a link about Eric's song on SM ("make a whole lotta money yo~" ?) can anyone be kind enough to PM me the song/link? cos i missed it =_=

I want Andy to come out with a solo album too. he's going to be the only one with no solo music career <_<(i was sure he said his ideal career was to be a gasoo.....) if he's shy then he could at least make a solo where it's just him rapping for other artists, kinda like "Andy with friends" album thingy.

but i'm really happy/ecstatic/delirious about their 9th album, and since they'll be focussing more on promoting it i believe a clean out of the HD will be needed around that time :D def will be looking forward to that and particularly Dongwan's single. ^^

cherilyn08 It's............

shinhwa's 9th album

hyesung's new single [or album?] it's an album

dongwan's new single [or is it album? correct me please i think it's a single

minwoo's new album [or is it single? i am getting confused]He will be releasing a single very soon and alter an album will follow

eric's solo album yes i think it's an album

I have to admit i was surpised about Eric's plans for a solo album, his voice is ok......but not for singing. His duest with Lyn(i think) for the winter story album was ....... not great......yeh but i'll be looking forward to it. It'll probably be hip hoppy since that's what he likes. He'll probably write alot of the material ^^; good? bad? we'll see LOL btw i remember someone posted a link about Eric's song on SM ("make a whole lotta money yo~" ?) can anyone be kind enough to PM me the song/link? cos i missed it =_=

I think Dongwan is coming out with an album eventually.

In the latest mnet wide interview at the fanmeeting..Dongwan mentioned that by the end of August or early September, they will be busy with solo and shinhwa activities, some are working on series as well. Too bad he didn't mention who is doing what. But we can kind of match that information with what they all said in the Melon interview. Could it be that either Dongwan or Andy is coming out with a drama series? I am piecing together all the various fan meeting news/interviews they did here.

To each its own about Eric's voice. We all have a right to express our views. In this instance, I will give my point of view. Eric's got the best rap skills in Shinhwa and he does share the music passion and love. Very similar to Minwoo's. They just are so connected musically. Eric's album will have his own work, I think. Since this is what he loves to do. He has my full support and confidence.

In contrary (not surprising), I love the duet with Lyn in the Winter Story album. Eric is going to participate in Lyn's comeback album coming out this March. It is in newsen news. =) I am super happy about that. I posted the title of the song he will guest-rap in and also the gist of the news translation in Eric's drama thread. Other talents will contribute to her album too.

I have the song. I'll PM you when I get the chance to upload it. =) Eric's the lead rapper for good reasons. Enjoy the song! It's funky.

Andy needs to do something soon before fans get too frustrated...be it a series or a duet or a single or an album...just do something, DD...

On Inkigayo, you can check some news or inkigayo website or something..I read that they changed the director for Inkigayo, that could have contributed to the change of hosts. The director wanted his own style and fresh faces, I suppose.

You are welcome.

I am uploading other pictures now. Some are missing one or two members but BS is looking for them, hopefully we'll get complete collection of these sets.

Credit to bestshinhwa + on the pics

Please don't hotlink........Get me? What goes around, comes around. KARMA, that's called.

b_BAC620B23D960BD7092D2C52BB9F5C3F.jpg

b_D7220DC7FA396082865D27CD7332DA96.jpg

b_EEAA6AEDD1146F2BD9A7F7066C026361.jpg

b_F2C48AFDBB6B36ED093839689F08482E.jpg

b_714EF0DD922D863159106E9B68C35870.jpg

502456632.jpg

GET READY FOR CLOSE UP OF OUR BOYS!!!

b_80DF6113BF7B46F5E413EB0A8502EAC6.jpg

b_F2C48701A7183D5B9F1049736E536225.jpg

011.jpg

b_FCC3EAB95A319DE90BB38A37DDABCB6F.jpg

b_D52F0B4088CE199EAED7BEA8AA65085A.jpg

b_EAC1BCF80894F94788AC09404FC86937.jpg

I am speechless...Beautiful Shinhwa.

UNIQUE PICTURES OF SHINHWA

This time I'll post the other way around.. B)

b_9B94CDDA6088384E92A904B8580CC242.jpg

b_19EE574887225E0ACFDE9842E5FE83CC.jpg

b_347B91BE45FF94775A0ED13063DE56B2.jpg

b_CA7C9146DE98EFE14E9E4D3AE8331A9C.jpg

b_E4BFBCBBA814DC56592E41E60FE320E4.jpg

b_F62CA4FA54E86EB9BC7FC73899C04AA2.jpg

Hope you like these pictures!

Archived