[OFFICIAL] SHINHWA 신화 THREAD

Guest lenakeem

LOL. Krizza. (: It's good that you & your mom are close. My mom doesn't even know that I fangirl over Shinhwa. =__=;; If she knew, she'd ban me from the computer forever. LOLOL. Hahaha, omgg, seriously, everyone in Shinhwa is so goodlooking. *___*; <3 HOW CAN ANYONE THINK THAT ERIC IS UGLY?!?! T______T;; Blind, I tell you. LOL. But yeah, each & every single Shinhwa member has a trait about them that makes them really handsome/goodlooking/cute/hot/sexxy. >:] Oh baby yes. HAHA<3 That's cool that your sisters like Shinhwa too ~~ My sister & brother think that it's weird I listen to Kpop & Jpop & watch other asian movies. My parents, too. -___-;; Oh well. :P I don't really care ^__~

OMGGGG

same here xD. the only person that knows that im a fangirl..is my sister.

-_________- gah, she makes fun of me so much

Minwoo at MV filmsite

awww those picture are so cute.

minwoo's gonna be a great hubby to a lucky girl and a wonderful dad oneday. xD

I REFUSE TO WATCH THIS.

*minu hand krizza cookie*

FINE.

i'll watch it!

*covers eyes when it's the kissing part*

I SWEAR I'LL PRACTICE TO BE A SINGER.

THEN TRACE IF MY BLOODLINE HAS A KOREAN PAST.

THEN FORCE MYSELF INTO THE GASOO WORLD.

THEN MAKE MINU THE LEADING MAN IN MY MVS!!!!!!!

puahahahhaahahahahahahhah!!!!!!

and every mv has a kissing scene. er scenes. LOTS.

maybeabedscenetoo.

haha krizza if you do that you can give all of us v.i.p passes to the set

muhaha :lol:

ginnie, i asked rozzy a few days ago, and she said no, the winter story dvd doesn't have english subtitles..

T______T

i was really hoping for subs. oh wells, as long as it has shinhwa, im happy :D

EDIT:

IT'S MY 2,000TH POST BABY!~

AND OF COURSE IT'S HEREEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

congrats! :D

Thank you for answering my question about the Winter Story subtitles. That's kind of too bad that it doesn't have subtitles at all. The silent fan thanks your answer too...hehe.. I wonder how many silent Shinhwa fans that choose to lurk but not post? =)

Been wanting to ask this ---> What is gabbly?

PEOPLES....go to shinhwachangjo.net for the MELON INTERVIEW translation. That's a good translation.

RS-ers..you can read that for some RS-ness.heheeh...ALSO, major GOOD NEWS!!!

ERIC IS COMING OUT WITH A SOLO ALBUM...either before or after Shinhwa's ninth album which is scheduled for Fall 2007.

I think his album has been in preparation for a long time. He has talked about his album preparation in interviews before; saying that he hopes it to be hip hop style. =) I am sooooooooooooooooooooo looking forward to his album.

eric's coming out with a solo too?..woah this is gonna be exciting year ^-^

let's see.. shinhwa's coming out with:

dongwan's solo

hyesung's upcoming album

shinhwa's 9th

eric's solo

i was wondering about minwoo's ablum, has it came out yet?

i randomly popped in and..

OMFG ERIC WITH A SOLO ALBUM :o :o :o

*JUMPS FOR JOY*

*JUMPYS IN HIS ARMS*

OH YEAH BABY. LOL.

hmmmmmmm. random thought. in super rookie, when eric spoke english when he wus like "YOUR EYES..."

ROFL. I CRACKED UP SO BAD. LOL

cuz shes like "do u want to go for a beer?"

and all he says is "YOUR EYES..."

LOL!!!

puhaha that's one of my favorite parts. lol

also these parts:

050513_superrookie_07.jpg

050513_superrookie_02.jpg

wheni first saw him do that i was like: "ahh eric what are you doing!?", then i could help but laugh xD

• Replies 29.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest supertammie

*eyes pop out of head and roll onto the floor*

i'm so behind on shinhwa stuff!!

eric solo album *woot!!

and the guys are SO not old..

at least they aren't twice my age =D

let's assume by 'shinhwa' they mean forever smexy

2/20 [diary] (Dongwan) Dreamgirls

oh.. since dongwannie recommended the movie..

i guess i'll watch it.. muhaha!

20/2 Shinhwa crowned King of the Kings for February Netizen's Popularity Award

yay! im soooo proud of them!

that's great news.. haha.. and they really deserve the top 4 spots!

20/2 [news] SBS "Person I Love" 20 Episodes end earlier

oh.. that's sad..

because of low ratings they have to end it early..

ERIC IS COMING OUT WITH A SOLO ALBUM...either before or after Shinhwa's ninth album which is scheduled for Fall 2007.

oh my!! that's great news!!

haha.. he'll be the 5th shinhwa member to have solo album..

will andy have his solo album too?? ahihihi..

Thank you for answering my question about the Winter Story subtitles. That's kind of too bad that it doesn't have subtitles at all. The silent fan thanks your answer too...hehe.. I wonder how many silent Shinhwa fans that choose to lurk but not post? =)

Been wanting to ask this ---> What is gabbly?

PEOPLES....go to shinhwachangjo.net for the MELON INTERVIEW translation. That's a good translation.

RS-ers..you can read that for some RS-ness.heheeh...ALSO, major GOOD NEWS!!!

I think his album has been in preparation for a long time. He has talked about his album preparation in interviews before; saying that he hopes it to be hip hop style. =) I am sooooooooooooooooooooo looking forward to his album.

yes what is gabbly??

eric solo album (: eheh so will there just be rapping in it?? hmmm i hope a little bit of singing

cause he actually doesn't have a bad voice, well at least not that bad according to the banana song he sings

in the youtube video (:

LOL. I can totally get past Park Si Yeon... U__U;; *COUGH* Actually, I really like her & Eric together, I don't know why. They just seem to fit together, & i'm so glad that he's happy. *siigh* Sacrificing my own happiness for his, I should get points for that. U__U LOLOL. Ofcourse, once we get Eric's money, we're gonna BUY Shinhwa & keep them to us, the We Loves Shinhwa family & the Orange Crush family. OHOHOHOHO. >:] & we won't have to buy CDs, because whenever we want them to sing a song, we'll just ask them to sing it live. LOL. stripforussoundslikeagoodidea. HAHAHA Krizza, you're p-e-r-v-e-r-t-e-d. (; LOL.

Dongwan = HANDSOMEE. (: I totally fell in love with his smile the first time I saw him ~~ *sigh* :D :D

LOL... SHHH don't talk about AGE! O_______O;; Actually, when you don't think about how old the Shinhwa guys really are & just focus on who they are... they seriously don't seem like almostthirtyyearsold. u__u;; Because they still fool around & still play with each other like little kids & do the funniest & dorkiest things in the world. :D But that's what's best about Shinhwa, you're right -- that they're forever, & their friendship does not change no matter what. It's truly inspirational, & really sucks you in... like, "wow, this group is FORREAL." Their bond is so admirable, & you juss gotta love them for their closeness. (: <3

& Dongwan IS smart... I can definately picture him as the smart, logical one, when it is necessary. LOL he IS witty too... always cracking weird, dorky jokes. XD;; Yeah, he won Star Golden Bell & like, some challenge... Infinite Challenge? I dunno. Star Golden Bell, he DID win though. :D <3 Smarttyy~~ That's our Dongwan! :P

GINNNIEEEEEEEEE

Btwww, Gabbly is the chat thing at Orange Crush forums... if you haven't registered at Orange Crush, you should... (: It's where some of the people who post in here go, it's our Shinhwa forum. It's really fun. :D It'd be great to talk to you, you seem like such a nice person, & so full of Shinhwa-love (ESPECIALLY ERIC! YAYYY! Haha~~). ^_____^

yah i don't mind park shi yeon (: he is really pretty. at first i hated her, cause yah, but eric and her look nice together and most important they look happy together so all is well (:

dongwan and that smile of his (:

does he have a dimple????

cause sometimes in some of his pictures he has dimples or i think it is....

i wish andy would come out with a solo album too. hes the only one left now. :(

hehe i can't imagine andy doing a solo.

he is still a little baby to me (:

i randomly popped in and..

OMFG ERIC WITH A SOLO ALBUM :o :o :o

*JUMPS FOR JOY*

*JUMPYS IN HIS ARMS*

OH YEAH BABY. LOL.

hmmmmmmm. random thought. in super rookie, when eric spoke english when he wus like "YOUR EYES..."

ROFL. I CRACKED UP SO BAD. LOL

cuz shes like "do u want to go for a beer?"

and all he says is "YOUR EYES..."

LOL!!!

ahah i remember that part (:

i like rewinded it like 31098 times cause eric looked soo cute (:

*eyes pop out of head and roll onto the floor*

i'm so behind on shinhwa stuff!!

eric solo album *woot!!

and the guys are SO not old..

at least they aren't twice my age =D

let's assume by 'shinhwa' they mean forever smexy

ahah me too. i havent' been in here for a long time!!

as long as they don't look old, its all good.

shinhwa doesn't look tat old, but then again they don't look that young either.

yayyy own page!

RAWRRR

im incredibly angry right now. i got the shinhwa

winter story 06-07. the cds play well. but the dvd

has .. a REGIONAL CODE ON IT!!!!! LSKJDFLKJDFL

so i cant watch it..and im incredibly pissed off. cause

i was so excited that i could watch it.. T.T

oh that happened to me when i bought taegukgi

are you trying to watch it on your dvd player

or like on the computer?

cause you can actually change the regional code on your computer if you have like windows or something.

well i hope you get to watch it!!

that sucks if youve been waiting to get it and hten it doesn't work!! gosh i would be soo mad!! but i'm sure you will be able to watch it very soon (:

I think its eric oppa's b-day right?...happy birthday oppa...

it is or i mean it was?? hmmm well

happy belated birthday eric!!!!!

2/20 [diary] (Dongwan) Dreamgirls

Author: Dongwan

2007-02-20 14:31:27

The best music movie...

No actor should miss this movie...

Although I watched it just because of Beyonce... ^^;

Jennifer Hudson's performance really is... Bravo!!

Credits: Good EMG (source), yujin@bestshinhwa (cn translation), cognizantfire@angelicalharmony (eng translation), angelicalharmony, cognizantfire@shinhwachangjo, shinhwachangjo

oh my gosh.

dongwan and dreamgirls hmmmm that doesn't really process in my head (:

[MQ] 070221 Hye Ryung - One Ring MV (Ft. Minwoo) [+FS/SS]

^ the full mv is out, yay ^o^

Credits : angelix @ http://s-shinhwasarang.net/forum

thank you (:

20/2 Shinhwa crowned King of the Kings for February Netizen's Popularity Award

TAKE OUT WITH PROPER FULL CREDITS

Boyband Shinhwa was crowned King of the Kings in the compeition for the Netizen Daesang for the Feburary MVP Star Battle award.

The compeition for the award started on 31st January through votings, with the top 2 of the different catogories competing against each other, forming the top 16. The final winner would be decided through votings.

The competition ended at 8pm on the 20th of February, with Shinhwa in the first place. Out of the 34,259 votes, Shinhwa got 11,158 votes (33.6%), holding the first place.

In second place is Shinhwa's member Shin Hyesung, with a total vote of 11,097 (32.4%). Following up in third and fourth place is JunJin with 6049 votes (17.7%) and Kim Dongwan with 2340 votes (6.8%) respectively. Both JunJin and Hyesung are representatives of the solo singer catagory while Kim Dongwan is the representative of the actor catagory.

The artist that got the highest number of votes besides Shinhwa is Dong Bang Shin Ki, who is in the fifth place with 2054 votes (6%).

ohh thats really good news (:

im happy for shinhwa

and wow hyeusng coming into second place with that much votes (:

Minwoo at MV filmsite

Credits to http://cafe.daum.net/chosebin & ShinhwaChangjo.net

i wanna blur tt woman's face T.T

haha but he looks ssoooo fatherly!!!

he kind of does....

he actually looks more like an uncle in there....or brother

Guest himang34

ALSO, major GOOD NEWS!!!

OMG!!!

that is realli a very BIG good news!!

eric oppa is comin out with a new album!!!!

omg.. with minwoo hyesung junjin and dongwan.. and now eric..

WHEN IS THE baby andy turn!!

and yes realli cant wait for his album.. so his genre is hip hop??

DONGWAN's new diary entry in Shinhwa official site.

글쓴이: 오빠얌! (2007-02-23 00:55:14 Hit 1362)

제목: [동완] 달리기를 하는 중에..

골라인이 좀 더 가까워졌을 뿐이야..

좀 더 긴장하고, 스파트만 조금 빨리 시작하면 돼.

내가 오랫동안 나쁜남자이길 바라는 건가...? ^^

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Author: It's oppa! (2007-02-23 00:55:14 Hit 1362)

Title: [Dongwan] While I was running the race..

It's just that the finishing line came a little closer..

I'll be more alert, and will start to rush to the finishing line a little earlier.

You want me to stay as a bad man for a longer time...?^^

==================================================

I was so touched after reading this diary.

DW is so sweet to post this diary to let his fans know that he isn't discouraged by the news and to comfort his fans who are very upset upon hearing the early ending of the drama even though he is the one who should feel so bad about this.

Rather, he is saying that he'll do his best until the end. And asking fans if they want him to stay as a bad man was sooooooooooo cute. :wub:

wow.. wannie is so sweet!!

and he is a positive thinker :)

this is good..

wannie hwaiting~~~~

ERIC FANS IN SINGAPORE!!! NEWS FOR YOU!!!!

QSS to film in Singapore?

http://i136.photobucket.com/albums/q163/jn...nsoh/imgaz4.jpg

Credits :: ShinHwaChangJo.Net + slq (scan) + Life!

OMG OMG OMG!!!

please come to singapore to film..

haha so tt i can stalk u.. :sweatingbullets:

Guest apricot

O_o OMGGGG!!! Eric is coming here? Oh gosh, my heart just skipped a beat hearing that..

And he's coming out with an album? Haha, that's good!!! I guess the members will help him out with the album? Maybe a duet with Minwoo again? ^^ I can't wait!!

I think Minwoo's single is coming out next week. I think he said he's working hard on his album so he must be still working on his full album.

WOW! WHERE did you get the first picture of Eric with sword? LOL! I have never seen that picture picture. Is it from a clip? If so, which clip?

also these parts:

http://i82.photobucket.com/albums/j260/x_l...errookie_07.jpg

http://i82.photobucket.com/albums/j260/x_l...errookie_02.jpg

wheni first saw him do that i was like: "ahh eric what are you doing!?", then i could help but laugh xD

Dongwan's drama is getting to be so good now. Just finished Ep. 10 (I was too stressed to watch the full episodes until now.....had to skip because I didn't like Dongwan being "bad") but starting Ep. 11 it is going to be so good. Of course DW is sooooooo handsome in the drama BUT I feel like beating him up! but then after I beat him up, I'll take of him. :P

ANDY better come up with solo album too or he's going to have alot of upset fans. It was one thing when only 2-3 came out with solo but when 5 out of 6 comes out with solo, he needs to do it too!

oh.. that's sad..

because of low ratings they have to end it early..

oh my!! that's great news!!

haha.. he'll be the 5th shinhwa member to have solo album..

will andy have his solo album too?? ahihihi..

Guest samshiku

AWWW dongwan's diary entry is soooo dongwannie!!! i dunno but its been sometime since ive heard from the good old cheery and optimistic dong..i miss him so...

i posted MANY dongwan+others pics on the pic thread!!!

COME SEE!! ^^ hehe those who are regulars will know :P i admit its quite an overload..ive pic-spammed the last couple of pages..cos i found SO MANY!!^^ heehee

http://www.soompi.com/forums/index.php?sho...6178&st=320

ERIC FANS IN SINGAPORE!!! NEWS FOR YOU!!!!

QSS to film in Singapore?

oooomg are they going to singapore? or is only eric for the drama o.o i wish they would come here in america.. but maybe it would be a problem for andy?

also these parts:

http://i82.photobucket.com/albums/j260/x_l...errookie_07.jpg

http://i82.photobucket.com/albums/j260/x_l...errookie_02.jpg

omg lol whered u find the 1st picture? i think it was in super rookie when he was fighting with this other guy right? or was i just dreaming :mellow: hehe he looks so cute and funny in the first picture :D .. lolz! omg i remmeber that 2nd picture. eric's all like telling his friends to put on makeup but they wouldnt and so he does it by himself haha. ur so cute eric ^^

shamsiku thanks for giving us the link ^^ hehe eric and dongwannie were so cute that day at the fanmeeting ^^ but it still kinda worrys me cuz andy wasnt really that active :( i bet he's hiding something from us.

oh my God i want to beat myself up one more time.. singapore again??? why are they only active there when i've left that place??? and this time, it's eric's drama shooting, so he's gonna definitely stay there longer.. kyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

*kills herself*

*revived by eric*

thanks my love =P i think that the eric ninja picture is when he was dreaming, and then they were on this huge grass field fighting with oh ji ho, and then he lost =P but oh ji ho was killed by han ga in in the end.. and then she was like "ma eum ee yo" or something like that [i think it means, whatever i feel like doing or something like that..]

and ginnie, the gabbly is not the one at the end of the page.. if you go to doobob and then the 2nd page, there's a thread on gabbly.. go try it.. =P it's fun..

Guest Somdary

Shinhwa is going to focus heavily on their 9th album which is to debut this fall! ^_^

I cannot wait! Please make the hugest comeback ever and make a #1 and get the DAESANG that YOU DESERVE!!

Guest Jin4ever

Congratd to Eric for his upcoming solo album....seriously i can't wait to see what kind if music it will be.....maybe rap/r&B.

What's happen to Andy lately...no update on his future projects ???

Guest samshiku

SOMETHING I TOOK OUT FROM SHINHWACHANGJO.NET ^^

May take out with proper credits.

GOOD cyworld town, MinWoo -- Recording

minwooarticlexp9ux8.png

Hello everyone~!

The 8th Shinhwa Changjo fanmeeting held on 10th February has ended.

First, lets’ hear what MinWoo has to say.

The story that MinWoo is going to tell this time,

is about how the footage of the recording session for ‘Isn’t It Beautiful’

was first shown at the 8th fanmeeting…

Let us now return to the scene where the recording session was taking place~~

@#$%&~! Shoo =33

On a night in December 2006…

Because of the tight schedules of the members,

MinWoo finished recording in the middle of a very dark night.

It seemed like he had a cold…

Although the condition of the performance wasn’t that good…

After a few practices with things like the tune, lyrics, rhythm and making detailed checks,

Moistening the throat… It feels good~~

An artist is, after all, an artist.

The recording session continued until the dawn was breaking.

The engineers and the producers were all ecstatic.

Without any clue about how the time passed by, the recording session for a song suddenly~ Pa! Completed.

Whether it was time to be filmed or record songs,

You will never lose your smile as you look at their backs.

The way they work happily can gain your respect.

Even if it was only the faces of the earnest members of Shinhwa,

All of us know what is in their hearts!!!

Shinhwa Changjo will always be standing silently behind them, protecting them.

All of you from Shinhwa Changjo who support and protect them!!!

We feel proud of you, and we will always be grateful.

Credits: akemi <3@ShinHwaChangJo.net (english translation), 打糕@shinhwachina(chinese translation), GOOD cyworld town(source).

May take out with proper credits.

Guest angel2nyt

they recorded in december even with their hectic scheds..

hay all for the fans.. i really hope they make a lot of promotions for the ninth album

i hope they make an album showcase(because they didnt do that for the 8th) and i hope they win a daesang.. it would be like a gift to us fans...

do they understand that??

im beginning to be sad

hahahah.. my friends were just over awhile ago.. and as usual, i kept saying eric eric eric, and one of them [whom i haven't met in a long while] was like, oh who's this eric? i never knew about him.. is he cute? how did you meet him and what not.. well, basically she thought it's a guy i've been dating.. and our other friends were like, yeah, she's so crazy over him and whatever.. and she asked whether he's goodlooking, one of them said, yes he is, and the other one was like, we've gotten used to him.. and i enthusiastically said, i'll show you!!!

even until the last minute, she thought i was dating him or something, until i showed her his pictures.. hahahaha.. pawned!!!

joyce, i agree with you.. i hope they really put effort in promoting the 9th album [although they did a lot of promo for 8th, i don't think it was as crazy as 7th *even though i wasn't a fan yet, back then*] besides, this is the last chance of getting a daesang before the army thingy right? but you know what's sad though? whether they get a daesang or not, eric can't be there.. but only 3 of them showed up last year anyway, so what difference does it make really? as long as they get a daesang, i think eric would be happy too.. right guys? and we'll be happy with them =D

Guest sweetjammer

hi everyone :D i'm new here to the soompi forums. just wanted to say HI and that I LOVE SHINHWA (especially DONGWAN :blush: ) thanks for sharing all the great info about Shinhwa!

Guest samshiku

welcome to the shinhwa family sweetjammer!!!^^

I WANT THE VID IN THE japanese CELLPHONE!! ahh

21/2[news]Shinhwa winter story sales in Jan

Hiphop grp Epik High has won first place in total sales figures in the month of January 2007.

according to MIAK data, Epik High 4th jib 'FAN' has sold 47909 copies, released on the 23rd of jan, means that they have sold almost 50000 copies of cd in just one week.

in 2nd place is shinhwa's winterstory album with 23652 copies sold, the 3rd in place is Park Hyoshin's 5th jib with 21802 copies sold.

for the month of jan alone, under 'albums tt sold abv the 10000th mark', we have SG wannabe's special album with 17313 copies, shinhwa's winterstory 2cd album 15330 copies, lee seungchoel's 8th album with 10846 copies, DBSK's 3rd jib 10144 copies. the music cd-industry seems to be on the decline.

source: Ocean's Six

Trans:打糕@shinhwachina[kor-chi trans]+muniku@shinhwachango.net[eng trans]

------------------------------------------------------------

23/2[news]SBS <Person i love>, 'netizens express, anger tt drama ends earlier'

'Why must you cut the drama short when its so interesting?'

When the news spread that SBS drama <Person i love> will be cutting its 24-episode lifespan to 20-episodes, angry protests were made by netizens.

on the 22nd, there were more than 200 replies on the television station-viewer's forum that cried 'pls do not let the drama end early', there seem to be no replies among the 200+ that said something else other than this.

netizens expressed that 'the story was just about to get more and more interesting/exciting', and comments like 'after watching the first episode i have completely fallen in love with the drama' were found to show how much they like the drama.

<Person i love> had started its run competing with hit drama series <Jumong>, which caused its ratings to be a weak 5%, the drama production looks like its in trouble.

however, hallyu stars Park eun hye and kim dongwan's performance has captured the overseas's market attention. although the ratings are low, it has become a 'mania', and has gotten very good response.

Source: Ocean's Six

Trans:打糕@shinhwachina神话中国&万有引力+muniku@shinhwachangjo.net

pls take out with proper credits^^

Archived