Guest lenakeem

• Replies 29.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest angelix

8/2 [news] Eric, signs contract with Coca Cola

TAKE OUT WITH FULL PROPER CREDITS

Eric, signs contract with Coca Cola as the best artiste receiving the best previlages :DD

20070208085611_198_0.jpg

eric34.jpg

Singer cum actor ERIC signs contract as the artiste receiving the best previlages, in their CF. ERIC and korea coca cola signed a 9-month contract, CF filming starts in mid february.

ERIC's company GOODEMG expressed 'although we cant broadcast the exact of the money, but it is the highest in the entertainment industry'

this CF that ERIC films, is korea's coca cola which reputation is high and is refreshing with low sugar, called 'zero'. this is ERIC's first time shooting such a CF, it is scheduled to be broadcasted in march.

coca cola, "zero" person in charge said "in order to bring across coca cola to the public better, ERIC, being an actor and a singer, with an extremely high popularity, is able to bring out the good points of "zero" well."

eric will be engaging in his upcoming drama "let nature take his course", which will begin in march, and also preparing for Shinhwa's 9th jib.

credits// ocean6 + 米饭小团子@bestshinhwa + prizzyy@ http://s-shinhwasarang.net/forum

Taken from this thread ---> http://www.s-shinhwasarang.net/forum/index.php?topic=657.0

Guest justcurious

Thought that fellow Shinhwa family should know this too....

Yoon Eun Hye will no longer be in Que Sera Sera.

The PD is currently casting the female lead. It is undecided at this point.

dang...i was waiting for that...would have been interesting to sse them both in a drama!!!

^ i'm actually quite happy abuot that news ._. *runs and hides*

hheeh..come back out, it's OK...

I don't think that is a unique thought process. There are more vocal YEH shippers in soompi or rather people who watched Goong in soompi. But, what you've said is not completely unique. There are people who are just silent about YEH + Eric.

Will just have to see today or tomorrow's news about the latest casting decision. This PD knows what he is doing.

As long as it has Eric...and it is still in March. I'm happy.

Guest PalmPanda

Can someone help me please? I'm trying to buy Shinhwa's DVDs online but I'm quite confused. How many DVDs have they released officially? Coz when I tried searching in Yesasia, the results were like gazillion! Some, though not from SM or GE, look very interesting but I'd like to collect all of the official ones first before buying anything else. I couldn't find The First Mythology anywhere, neither Yesasia nor Eclickkorea. :( Plus, I'm really confused with all the Japan V, Overseas V and etc. Are they any different from the Korean version? I've just been a fan of them for the past few months so I'm trying to catch up. :sweatingbullets: Any kind of help will be greatly appreciated, thank you so much! :)

Guest angelix

[MQ + HQ] 070207 Minwoo - Making Of Hye Ryong MV At Channel V Live News [+YS]

f_20070207cham_b32ce5b.jpg

CLICK to download --> http://www.s-shinhwasarang.net/forum/index.php?topic=664.0

Credits : angelix @ http://s-shinhwasarang.net/forum

[Pics] 070203 Junjin At China Public Press Interview Appearance

No Hotlinking And Quote. Take Out With Full Proper Credits

f_20070203shjm_7d1d080.jpg

f_20070203shjm_63f6a5a.jpg

f_20070203shjm_2cfee21.jpg

f_20070203shjm_63643e9.jpg

f_20070203shjm_cb166b1.jpg

f_20070203shjm_3154e1e.jpg

f_20070203shjm_c8d79fc.jpg

credits : Oceans six + on pics + angelix @ http://s-shinhwasarang.net/forum

Taken from this thread --> http://www.s-shinhwasarang.net/forum/index.php?topic=663.0

Guest s3xyminwoo

I was kind of looking forward to it but it's okay

as long as eric is still in the drama, i'm happy (:

wonder who the lucky girl will be then!

great news ^^

i didn't see an Eric CF for a while, by himself

ooh! i wonder how much he will get paid

so much that they can't tell us?! LOL

Minwoo and Junjin are so HOT!

oh no, does minwoo really kiss her?! she's so lucky, just to even get touched by Minwoo (:

Guest sunnydays.

YOON EUN HYE IS NOT DOING IT ANYMORE?!? YESSSSS. .. :ph34r:

Well.. who will be Eric's costar then? =X I WILL. LOLOL ~~ I hope they find a good female lead though... one who has good chemistry with Eric. ^___^ I'm hoping for the best for his drama~~

Oh yay, Coca Cola! XD;; Haha yumm, watching Eric drink coke makes me wanna drink some too. (: Gahh, & Dongwan... he's so cuute, & he's so optimistic, I love him. I really hope that the ratings go up... & I heard that the drama is really good, I can't wait till I get the chance to watch it.

DID JUNJIN CUT HIS HAIR?! O__O He looks so cuuute. :D<3 OMG Minbong kissing a girl... tsk tsk tsk I smell jealousy coming soon. u__U;; LOLOL.

Guest kriza_09

i LOVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE minwoo's hairstyle.. it's SOOO MUCHHH better than his 2nd jib hairstyle.. i just hate that curly tanned boy..

i'm kinda disappointed YEH didn't take the role.. goong is quite popular in my country (and other chinese speaking asian countries).. so i thought more people would watch que sera sera because of her and eric would become more popular in my country.. just like how bi became popular after playing full house w/ songhyegyo..

Guest theLEGEND

Can someone help me please? I'm trying to buy Shinhwa's DVDs online but I'm quite confused. How many DVDs have they released officially? Coz when I tried searching in Yesasia, the results were like gazillion! Some, though not from SM or GE, look very interesting but I'd like to collect all of the official ones first before buying anything else. I couldn't find The First Mythology anywhere, neither Yesasia nor Eclickkorea. :( Plus, I'm really confused with all the Japan V, Overseas V and etc. Are they any different from the Korean version? I've just been a fan of them for the past few months so I'm trying to catch up. :sweatingbullets: Any kind of help will be greatly appreciated, thank you so much! :)

Hey there.. You might wanna check this site out! http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shinhwa

Scroll down and look under "Concerts" list and that's the total Shinhwa's DVDs that are being released.

The first one definitely no longer available but I'm not sure about the second one. Hope that helps :)

JunJin and Minwoo are looking so HOT! It's been a while since I last saw JunJin on the news. I hope he's getting enough rest. I don't want him to overwork again ;)

hahaha.. i'm not exactly sure myself, perhaps the others who're more expert at this can give you some info.. but i just felt sorry cos nobody was answering so yeah..

all i know is that the recent ones are the sota dvd [i think it's called seoul concert something something officially] and the one that's coming up is the winter story dvd.. those are the very recent ones i think.. the difference between the normal ones and the japanese versions and whatnot are probably the subtitles and slight difference in the contents..

i guess i don't help much do i? hahahah.. and i've just seen mj's reply -_____-' but i think there should be more than that right?

Guest vietgirl604

That is the CUTEST gif ever lols.

thanks nutzie for the info on JunJin's past injury.you know,shinhwa gets hurt a lot. =/ i'm loving that gif on Minwoo and Dongwan posted by vietgirl604.have you guys saw the clip on Minwoo and Andy acting like little girls?Depression Remedy Award goes to...Minwoo,he's such an entertainer in soo many ways,lol.

Oh, the gif was posted by samshiku, not me lols.

I don't know whether or not I'm happy or sad lols. I don't really mind YEH acting in it. I'd be happy if the new female lead is someone I really like (Hyori hehee) but if it's someone I don't know, then I would really want it to be YEH instead lols.

credits// ocean6 + 米饭小团子@bestshinhwa + prizzyy@ http://s-shinhwasarang.net/forum

Taken from this thread ---> http://www.s-shinhwasarang.net/forum/index.php?topic=657.0

Oh cool! Haha, I've always liked Coca Cola better than PEPSI lols. Eric<3 and 9th jib! YAY.

http://img02.picoodle.com/img/img02/7/2/8/...ham_b32ce5b.jpg

CLICK to download --> http://www.s-shinhwasarang.net/forum/index.php?topic=664.0

Credits : angelix @ http://s-shinhwasarang.net/forum

credits : Oceans six + on pics + angelix @ http://s-shinhwasarang.net/forum

Taken from this thread --> http://www.s-shinhwasarang.net/forum/index.php?topic=663.0

OH MY GOSH..I almost died when I saw that picture. Why?! Why oh why?! Sigh..I love the way he's holding her and he seems like such a ..what's the word ..iono but I wish so bad to be in her shoes..to kiss him, or to be held like that. Oh damn.

<3 OMG Minbong kissing a girl... tsk tsk tsk I smell jealousy coming soon. u__U;; LOLOL.

YEAH, JEALOUSY OVER HERE!

i LOVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE minwoo's hairstyle.. it's SOOO MUCHHH better than his 2nd jib hairstyle.. i just hate that curly tanned boy..

i'm kinda disappointed YEH didn't take the role.. goong is quite popular in my country (and other chinese speaking asian countries).. so i thought more people would watch que sera sera because of her and eric would become more popular in my country.. just like how bi became popular after playing full house w/ songhyegyo..

Yeah, I agree with you about MinWoo's hairstyle now..it's so HOT. I didn't like his curly hair but his tan was hot. Haha, I think Eric can be popular on his own. Goong, I didn't find it all that great, but I'm not saying it's bad either. I enjoyed it and everything and I like YEH, but she wouldn't be my first choice for an actress with ERIC. Yup Yup.

:)VIETGIRL604

Guest MiSs L.E

im behiknd like hundreds of pages, and i just visted the asianfanatic thread of eric, and i found this:

Shinhwa Eric, Army Enlistment Date to be 2008

Male group Shinhwa's Eric has been appointed his military enlistment date.

According to the Military Administration, Eric has been given the coming 3rd of December as his enlistment date.

If Eric enters conscription as planned, he will complete a 5 week basic soldier training and then carry out a normal 2 year long military service.

According to Shinhwa's management Good EMG however, Eric's conscription is expected to be delayed till next year.

A source from Good EMG revealed, "Eric will be engaging in acting activities in the first half of the year and in the second half will join the Shinhwa members and plan to announce a 9th album in September. Eric will also carry out overseas schedules as a Shinhwa member at the end of the year."

Eric's management 'Top Class Entertainment' revealed, "When Eric's social security number is searched on the Military Administration internet homepage, it says he is subject to conscription for December 3rd but we have not yet received an enlistment notice. Schedules for Shinhwa's 9th album releasing this year as well as drama and movie schedules have already been made and as Eric has not yet concluded his postgraduate studies, we have unavoidably delayed his conscription one more time. However as his age has already reached the limit, he will definitely enter military service in 2008."

Eric is subject to military conscription after giving up his American Denizenship in 2003 and is currently studying for his Masters degree in Theatre and Visual at Dongguk University.

In the meantime, Eric established his personal management Top Class Entertainment on the 31st and is planning to begin filming for new MBC weekend drama 'Que Sera Sera' on the 2nd of February.

credits: ShinhwaChangjo.net + orenji728 (translation) + MoneyToday (source) + solid07 forums

can someone explain this to me? what is going on? :tears:

im behiknd like hundreds of pages, and i just visted the asianfanatic thread of eric, and i found this:

can someone explain this to me? what is going on? :tears:

Eric's enlisted into the army. And he has a new company set up for his career.

What do you mean "what's going on"? I thought the article said the same things I just typed?

hahaha.. i think what she meant is that she's kinda overwhelmed by the whole news.. don't worry about it, i was kinda shocked when i read it too..

i just drank pepsi on the way home [i was starving and my friend was in a bad mood, so i treated both of us to some arby's] and now i feel bad for drinking it.. next time, coke it is!! otherwise... water? hahaha.. do they endorse water? =P

oh wells, if it's not eun hye, then i hope they find somebody soon.. doesn't the filming start already? that's pretty weird, starting filming without the female lead.. ehh, like i care.. eric alone [maybe acting as both the male and female lead? =p] is good enough for me..

oh people, take good care of yourselves.. *cough cough*

[NEWS] Kim Yun Cheol PD "Yoon Eun Hye's Performance Cancellation, No Comment."

김윤철 PD "윤은혜 출연 취소, 노코멘트"

金允哲PD“尹恩惠出演取消,no comment”

2007020813134264939_1.jpg

Yoon Eun Hye, whom was internally casted, cancelled her role as the leading lady of MBC's new weekend series <Que Sera Sera> based on health reasons. When asked about this, Kim Yun Cheol PD did not want to comment specifically on it. It seems that there are other reasons to this.

内定出演MBC新周末连续剧《que sera sera》女主人公的尹恩惠因健康恶化的理由取消演出,对此金允哲PD不想作特别的说明,其中似乎另有隐情。

김윤철 PD는 8일 "이미 3일째 촬영을 진행하고 있다. 공석이 된 여주인공 자리를 위해 현재 오디션을 진행하고 있다"며 "빠른 시일 내에 캐스팅을 마무리하고 싶다"고 밝혔다.

Kim PD said on the 8th, "We've started filming for three days. The missing leading lady's placement is still being auditioned. Will determine the selection as quickly as possible."

金允哲PD8日说:“已经进行了3日的摄影。空席的女主人公的位置正在试角中。将尽快确定好人选。”

소속사에 따르면 윤은혜는 지난해부터 계속된 빡빡한 일정으로 인해 체력이 바닥난 상태며 최근 입원 치료까지 받을 만큼 건강이 악화해 제작진과 협의 끝에 드라마 출연마저 취소하게 됐다.

According to Yoon Eun Hye's management, YEH has continued on a rapid schedule since last year that caused her exhaustion and was admitted to the hospital for treatment. To prevent deterioration health-wise, the management has communicated to the production team about this cancellation.

据所属社的说法尹恩惠从去年开始持续的紧张日程体力枯竭最近更入院治疗。为了避免健康恶化和剧组协商电视剧的出演取消。

하지만 일부에서는 대본 리딩까지 마쳤고 본격적인 촬영을 앞두고 갑작스럽게 취소 통보를 해 제작진에 적지 않은 타격을 미쳤다며 책임감 없는 행동에 대한 비난의 목소리를 높이기도 했다.

However, this abrupt cancellation gave a blow to the production team because official filming was to start after script rehearsal ended. Blame towards this kind of irresponsible behavior was heard.

但是也有一回剧本练习结束后正式演出前突然演出取消的通报给剧组打击,对这种没有责任感的行动指责的声音。

이에 대해 김윤철 PD는 "윤은혜 문제는 언급하고 싶지 않다. 서로 잘 맞는 배우를 찾아 촬영을 진행할 예정이다"며 "여주인공 분량을 뺀 상태로 좋은 분위기 속에 촬영이 진행되고 있다"고 말했다.

To this, Kim PD said: "I don't want to comment on Yoon Eun Hye's problem. I would like to find a suitable actress to go on with filming. Even with filming without the leading lady, we will still go on in harmonious filming environment."

对此金允哲PD说:“不想谈及尹恩惠的问题。要找到彼此都合适的演员进行摄影。即使先拍没有女主人公戏份拍摄都在良好的氛围下进行中。”

'하얀거탑' 후속으로 다음달 17일 첫 방송될 '케 세라 세라'는 2005년 선풍적인 인기를 모았던 '내 이름은 김삼순'의 김윤철 PD가 2년 만에 연출하는 드라마로 에릭과 이규한 등이 출연한다.

Replacing <White Tower> the following month on the 17th, <Que Sera Sera> is helmed by 2005's popular TV series <My Name is Kim Sam Soon>'s director Kim Yun Cheol and it will be his comeback after a two years hiatus. Eric and Lee Gyun Hwan are casted in this series.

作为《白色巨塔》的后续作品将于下个月17日首播的《que sera sera》是由2005年聚集人气电视剧《我的名字是金三顺》的导演金允哲PD两年以来导演的电视剧,由Eric和李奎汉等人出演。

모바일로 보는 스타뉴스 "342 누르고 NATE/magicⓝ/ez-i"

翻译by jessie

translated by jessie@fallineric

================================================================================

I am sharing this news with fellow Shinhwa and Eric family here...

This article hasn't been translated yet into English, I believe. So in additionl to those in Que Sera Sera's thread. Here's some understanding of what happened and some of the PD's views.

hahaha.. i think what she meant is that she's kinda overwhelmed by the whole news.. don't worry about it, i was kinda shocked when i read it too..

i just drank pepsi on the way home [i was starving and my friend was in a bad mood, so i treated both of us to some arby's] and now i feel bad for drinking it.. next time, coke it is!! otherwise... water? hahaha.. do they endorse water? =P

oh wells, if it's not eun hye, then i hope they find somebody soon.. doesn't the filming start already? that's pretty weird, starting filming without the female lead.. ehh, like i care.. eric alone [maybe acting as both the male and female lead? =p] is good enough for me..

oh people, take good care of yourselves.. *cough cough*

You are too funny. Endorse water...!!!! heheehe..

I think that is the easiest endorsement ever. =)

omg.. >.< error happened and all that typing all gone nuuuu!!! i needa reytpe everything -sigh-

^ aw i really wanted eun hye and eric to act in a drama >.< but oh well as long as eric's in it right?

eric coca cola CF

ooooo eric in CF hasnt he been doing a lot of stuff? our shinhwa boys are growing up so much xD is he doing a lot of stuff cuz hes leaving us next year? noooo dont think like that -slaps self- -thinks on the bright side- much better ^^

where has the shinhwa family gone? i dont see some people like mommie alice and krizza and some other people eh maybe everyones busy like me lolz

Guest vignette

I was hoping Shinhwa will be doing another Coca Cola CF, still love watching their behind the scene footages before but I'm happy one of them got it.

I was hoping Eric and YEH will really star in a drama so I'm quite disappointed that it won't push through.

Archived