[OFFICIAL] SHINHWA 신화 THREAD

Guest lenakeem

Guest samshiku

NO HOTLINKING, AND PLS TAKE OUUT WITH PROPER CREDITS!!!

070201 SHINHWA IN K-POP LIVE CONCERT - HYESUNG CAPS

070201mnetwide01732e6cbd2.jpg

070201mnetwide0273fe56ti7.jpg

070201mnetwide0375a07axz5.jpg

070201mnetwide0475d5ccxh7.jpg

070201mnetwide0576cbb2qy6.jpg

070201mnetwide0676ea5erd4.jpg

Credits: only4steve + angelicalharmony + pandan@shinhwachangjo

visit shinhwachangjo for winter story caps!

• Replies 29.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Omigosh...I accidentally came across some c-subbed episodes of Love Letter (first season) and now i'm CRAZY about Shinhwa!!! I'm sooo happy!! Hehe...

Would anyone point me in the direction of finding some pics of Shinhwa for my desktop/screensaver/signatures??? I'd love you forever!! Please!!!

heh.. i just felt stupidly stupid -_______- anyways..

the name of eric's upcoming drama is que sera sera and dongwan's drama is the person i love..

Omigosh...I accidentally came across some c-subbed episodes of Love Letter (first season) and now i'm CRAZY about Shinhwa!!! I'm sooo happy!! Hehe...

Would anyone point me in the direction of finding some pics of Shinhwa for my desktop/screensaver/signatures??? I'd love you forever!! Please!!!

the korean picture thread section? i believe samshiku and ginnie uploaded quite a lot there.. and if you want specific style or something, you might want to try asking around, maybe one of us can help you upload it..

oh right.. i just found it.. here you go..

http://www.soompi.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=106178

i own a page~~~ but i have nothing to share.. hahahah.. i should go sleep instead.. headache~!!

honestly i cant wait for minwoo's china performance on saturday. not that im hyper to see him perform, but more to see him showing Show the real dancing skill. (no diss to all Show's fans)

same here ^-^

woah, minwoo's been popular in china this year..

wait..minwoo's alway's popular xD..

aggiesbaby

if you are looking for shinhwa banners,siggies, avatar/icons try the project orange-shinhwa graphics thread

here's the link:

http://www.soompi.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=84902

:ph34r: ahh i feel guilty for not contributing to project orange lately

speaking of project orange, what happen to the fanfic section, i thought dongwan's story started already...is it on hiatus or something?

Guest hahahoha

does anyone of you know there's a cover version of "Once In a Life Time" by a china group called "GoGo Club"??

the rap part of andy is extremely lousy.

as i know they will go to the same festival as minwoo & jin and perform this song.......:)

the reactions of minwoo & jin will be priceless when they hear it.

Guest kriza_09

if any of u guys who love ricsyung watch this clip i liked it and now i dont know either to like ricdy or ricsyung lol but erics in both of them lol haha maybe u guys have seen this before
its like a drama or something a few min drama talking about ricsyung xDDD

i dunno.. ricdy and ricsyung are different.. ricdy is more like a big bro taking care (or not) his little baby brother.. while ricsyung is more like 2 7-yr-old kids who fall in love with each other secretly but then the whole class knows and they start acting mean to each other.. lol..

but if i were to make a family tree... eric and hyesung are the parents (of coz eric being the father and hyesung being the mother).. junjin is their first child.. and closest to his mom.. andy is their 2nd child with a huge age gap with his brother (junjin) and closest to his dad.. minwoo is junjin's girlfriend.. (sorry, but when they're cuddling, their height different makes minwoo look like junjin's gf).. then it means we're left with dongwan.. i used to think dongwan's is the grandfather (who is very talkative and noisy about eating healthy food and stuff).. but maybe an uncle is the better role for him.. lol..

2nd batch of andy gifs are up!

24 gifs!!

http://www.soompi.com/forums/index.php?s=&...t&p=4858559

he is seriously the cutest thing^^

seriously.. he is the cutest 27-yr-old guy i've ever seen.. and it feels really weird to think that he's 7 yr older than me..

oh i have a question.. is it confirmed that eric will play que sera sera??? and has it been confirmed who his partner will be??

btw.. today i had a korean quiz.. it was about '기 때문에' <because> form and '좋다 vs. 좋아하다' <good/like> form.. i found the hardest question to be '왜 신화를 좋아해요?' <why do you like shinhwa?> i had to read it 3 times until i'm sure i read the question right.. lol.. well, it was an hour exam, there were 40+ questions and i spent 10 minutes in that question alone.. lol.. i mean, i can write a 10-page essay about it, but to compress it into 1 sentence... it's so hard!!!!!!!!

Guest angel2nyt

i dunno.. ricdy and ricsyung are different.. ricdy is more like a big bro taking care (or not) his little baby brother.. while ricsyung is more like 2 7-yr-old kids who fall in love with each other secretly but then the whole class knows and they start acting mean to each other.. lol..

but if i were to make a family tree... eric and hyesung are the parents (of coz eric being the father and hyesung being the mother).. junjin is their first child.. and closest to his mom.. andy is their 2nd child with a huge age gap with his brother (junjin) and closest to his dad.. minwoo is junjin's girlfriend.. (sorry, but when they're cuddling, their height different makes minwoo look like junjin's gf).. then it means we're left with dongwan.. i used to think dongwan's is the grandfather (who is very talkative and noisy about eating healthy food and stuff).. but maybe an uncle is the better role for him.. lol..

seriously.. he is the cutest 27-yr-old guy i've ever seen.. and it feels really weird to think that he's 7 yr older than me..

oh i have a question.. is it confirmed that eric will play que sera sera??? and has it been confirmed who his partner will be??

btw.. today i had a korean quiz.. it was about '기 때문에' <because> form and '좋다 vs. 좋아하다' <good/like> form.. i found the hardest question to be '왜 신화를 좋아해요?' <why do you like shinhwa?> i had to read it 3 times until i'm sure i read the question right.. lol.. well, it was an hour exam, there were 40+ questions and i spent 10 minutes in that question alone.. lol.. i mean, i can write a 10-page essay about it, but to compress it into 1 sentence... it's so hard!!!!!!!!

really...

why do you like shinhwa???

and you have to compress it in one sentence...

that is really, really tough

hahaha

so what did you write???

yes.. dongwan will always be the proverbial hot uncle

hahaha

Guest vietgirl604

ah, i've just finished rewatching love letter season one, the one with ha ji won.. and realized that the episode after that is han eun jung [did i get her name right? that lady who's playing his wife in the drama] eek!! i want to watch it!! but i don't think they have it up subbed in youtube.. oh wells..

lynda - i'm not sure why they did that.. i wouldn't give it up either, but i guess it would be easier for them, because they work in korea, and they're pretty much independent of their families, so i guess it makes sense to them or something.. anyways, i don't think minwoo's that short, even though i call him vertically challenged.. i think he's average [maybe a little bit on the short side] but compared to the other shinhwa members, he's a midget =P but he's cute that way..

Haha yeah, Minwoo's not SHORT. He's still like 5 inches taller than me, if he's 5'7 lols. Or maybe 4 inches..so that's good enough lols..he's just short compared to the Shinhwa guys lols. And I watched the love letter with Ha JiWon in it..it was awesome.

LOL, ok then, i guess you're not as obsessed with them as i thought! but i swear krizza said she'd d/l their adult films!!! XD

LOL krizza..lols. Watching them is one thing, being with them is another LOL..but Shinhwa will never do that, so Krizza can dream on..LOL (sorry krizza)

:ph34r: ahh i feel guilty for not contributing to project orange lately

speaking of project orange, what happen to the fanfic section, i thought dongwan's story started already...is it on hiatus or something?

We're waiting for nutzie to post the first chapter..it's not on hiatus.

Here you go guys : LATEST RELEASES FROM YESASIA!

For Global Site

Shinhwa Winter Story 2006-2007 2CD Edition

Release Date : January 26, 2007

For US Site

Shinhwa Winter Story 2006-2007 2CD Edition

Release Date : January 26, 2007

Uh, I think we should buy from annyoung.com or eclick like Mommie Alice suggested, so we can earn Shinhwa some sales..although, buying it off yesasia can help support soompi. lol..soompi or shinwha guys?! LOL don't anwer that, we're ON soompi.

Ahh, 2am..time to SLEEP. Just had to check on the thread before I went to lala land.

:)VIETGIRL604

hey guys! as you may know, minwoo and junjin are currently in shanghai, china for promotional activities. :)

i just watched a live feed from the sina website (a popular chinese website), where they did a short interview with minwoo regarding shinhwa's 9th album, minwoo's solo tour, and other updates.

here's the main points that i thought you guys would like to know:

according to minwoo, shinhwa plans to release their ninth album near the end of this year! and they are also planning to do promotional activities for the new album, not only in korea but also in other asian countries like china. (maybe even a fanmeeting in china!)

minwoo is currently working very hard on his third album, which he plans to produce himself. he's also considering an asian tour concert featuring his new music, where he'll visit countries like japan, china and thailand, much like shinhwa did this past summer. :D

and finally, here's the best part of the interview:

when the interviewer asked whether minwoo and junjin, recognized as the two best dancers out of shinhwa, ever compare their dancing styles, this is what minwoo says:

"before we (minwoo and junjin) left for china, hyesung instructed that we shouldn't say we're the best dancers in front of the fans anymore - the real dance god is actually hyesung!" minwoo asks everyone to please take note of hyesung's dancing, and minwoo himself believes that hyesung is a dancing machine. :lol:

LOL shinhwa members are still as funny as ever. this is why i love them so much. :wub:

23193929uy6.jpg

23206165tm1.jpg

23318089wf8.jpg

credit: shinhwa baidu

to the person that asked about Junjin's 'scandal'--I'm sorry--i forget your name... it was people trying to blackmail him--- most people think it was fake--and that they set him up. Either he got very drunk, or someone put something in his drink to knock him out, and they took him to this hotel, and arranged him in the bed next to this girl (and no they weren't naked as far as I remember--it was a while ago)--and they put his head on the pillow so you could see the name of the hotel--some news pics blanked it out, but others were posted with the name very clear. The blackmailers got a big suprise though, because Junjin went to the police himself--and then they backed off. I don't know what happened after that, if anything.

someone correct me if you have to. ><

Guest apricot

does anyone of you know there's a cover version of "Once In a Life Time" by a china group called "GoGo Club"??

as i know they will go to the same festival as minwoo & jin and perform this song.......:)

O_o Huh? Really!? Haha, I can well imagine their reactions! >< I hate whoever did renditions of their songs. It doesn't do justice to their songs! <_<

here's the main points that i thought you guys would like to know:

according to minwoo, shinhwa plans to release their ninth album near the end of this year! and they are also planning to do promotional activities for the new album, not only in korea but also in other asian countries like china. (maybe even a fanmeeting in china!)

:w00t: Really!!!!! AHHHHH!!! Come to Singapore!!!!

What a funny question ^^

I think there can be only one answer though..."Because they are ShinHwa" lolz

========

and finally, here's the best part of the interview:

when the interviewer asked whether minwoo and junjin, recognized as the two best dancers out of shinhwa, ever compare their dancing styles, this is what minwoo says:

"before we (minwoo and junjin) left for china, hyesung instructed that we shouldn't say we're the best dancers in front of the fans anymore - the real dance god is actually hyesung!" minwoo asks everyone to please take note of hyesung's dancing, and minwoo himself believes that hyesung is a dancing machine. :lol:

LOL shinhwa members are still as funny as ever. this is why i love them so much. :wub:

^ Puhahahaha

Finally tribute to to the DANCE GOD!!! *cries tears of joy* T____________T

Gosh, I miss them... :tears:

I hope somebody will post the vids soon. Too bad sina doesn't seem to sub their vids...weird...

Minu looks younger and younger...wow

http://img223.imageshack.us/img223/933/23318089wf8.jpg

^ Wonder why minbong bong is inspecting his hand ????

Thanks a lot for the update. :)

I hope you don't mind me quoting you (with credits) in other forums ^^

Guest samshiku

what is the name of dongwan and eric drama?

dongwan - the person i love

eric - upcoming: que sera sera

latest: Invincible prachuting employee[korean secret agency]

and yep, come to my pic thread^^

hmm im doing couple pics and gifs next...so girls[and guys(yes DV i remember u ;) )] pls contribute ya!

and minwoo is SOOOOO adorable *drools

im gonna marry him one day hahaha

Guest Brooklyn

lynda - i'm not sure why they did that.. i wouldn't give it up either, but i guess it would be easier for them, because they work in korea, and they're pretty much independent of their families, so i guess it makes sense to them or something.. anyways, i don't think minwoo's that short, even though i call him vertically challenged.. i think he's average [maybe a little bit on the short side] but compared to the other shinhwa members, he's a midget =P but he's cute that way..

Haha yeah, Minwoo's not SHORT. He's still like 5 inches taller than me, if he's 5'7 lols. Or maybe 4 inches..so that's good enough lols..he's just short compared to the Shinhwa guys lols. And I watched the love letter with Ha JiWon in it..it was awesome.

lol. sexy minwoo is definitely not 5'7"... i'm willing to bet my 200 gb worth of shinhwa-related vids that he's no way near 5'7". lol

5'4", ok 5'5" max maybe....but what a performer that little guy is...if you watch him onstage you would also want to take your top off whenever he does...what a tease...a sexy tease... :sweatingbullets:

congratulations to junjin and minwoo for that award in china...

Guest poloblue

question! does the winter story dvd have english sub?

yeah, does anyone know?? cos i only wanna get it if it does.

i so wanna hear the chinese version Once In A Lifetime!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Shinhwa should sing a chinese version, they already did a chinese version of 'perfect man'!

to the person that asked about Junjin's 'scandal'--I'm sorry--i forget your name... it was people trying to blackmail him--- most people think it was fake--and that they set him up. Either he got very drunk, or someone put something in his drink to knock him out, and they took him to this hotel, and arranged him in the bed next to this girl (and no they weren't naked as far as I remember--it was a while ago)--and they put his head on the pillow so you could see the name of the hotel--some news pics blanked it out, but others were posted with the name very clear. The blackmailers got a big suprise though, because Junjin went to the police himself--and then they backed off. I don't know what happened after that, if anything.

my name is POLOBLUE LOL. or DV

hmm im doing couple pics and gifs next...so girls[and guys(yes DV i remember u ;) )] pls contribute ya!

dont forget thang, the other guy in this thread!!!!!

Guest Jin4ever

Thank you for telling i never heard of it before. How people can be so mean and doing these useless things...didnt they have something more meaningful to do than blackmail artists.....geeshhhhh

and minwoo is so funny about hyesung dancing skill lol...im looking forward the new hyesung.

heh.. i just felt stupidly stupid -_______- anyways..

the name of eric's upcoming drama is que sera sera and dongwan's drama is the person i love..

Hi Nutzie,

I thought Edward's comment was a tad too sarcastic, which wasn't necessary. Sorry that it made you feel bad.

Hug hug...

---Minwoo is hilarious--> Dancing King --> Hyesung?

Archived