[OFFICIAL] SHINHWA 신화 THREAD

Guest lenakeem

Guest lokeyee

[LQ]Mnet 011029 5th FanMeeting 1 news(cn subbed)

thumbs20070202213712lc5.jpg

File Name : [bestShinhwa][shinhwa]011029.Mnet5th F.M.1News[KO_CN].rmvb

File Size : 80.6 MB

credits : bestshinhwa + myshinhwa

[LQ]Mnet 011030 5th FanMeeting 2 news(cn subbed)

thumbs20070202213834by0.jpg

File Name : [bestShinhwa][shinhwa]011030.Mnet5th F.M.2News[KO_CN].rmvb

File Size : 45.5 MB

credits : bestshinhwa + myshinhwa

[MQ] 050113 Mnet BON CF making film - ERIC [cn sub]

BestShinhwaEric050113MnetBONCFmakin.jpg

File Name : 050113 Mnet BON CF making film

File Size: 54.4MB

credit: BestShinhwa + mySHINHWA

[LQ] 2005 Summer story - Andy is Pet man

05Summerstoryandylee.jpg

File Name: 2005 Summer story - Andy is Pet man

File Size: 25.3Mb

Credit: Andylee.cn + mySHINHWA

[MQ] 20070201 mnet wide news ~ Shinhwa

20070201_mnet_wide_news_shinhwa.jpg

File Name: 20070201 mnet wide news shinhwa

File Size: 41.8MB

Credit: Da CaPo + mySHINHWA

[MQ] 070126 Taiwan E-News ~ JUNJIN

thumbs20070202223024yu2.jpg

file name : 070126_TaiWan_enews_junjin_cut[icefish].rm

file size : 9.6MB

credits : icefish + mySHINHWA

Available @ http://clubbox.co.kr/mySHINHWA

• Replies 29.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest hahahoha

honestly i cant wait for minwoo's china performance on saturday. not that im hyper to see him perform, but more to see him showing Show the real dancing skill. (no diss to all Show's fans)

i have to make this a quick reply. i have school in like 10 minutes rofl.

minwoo and aklsdjflksajfd mv wow! minwoo is so hot ROFL everybody wants him to star in their m/vs haah! i cant wait to see it!

drama w/ lil girl as big fan of shinhwa oh mY! i want to watch parts where she fangirls over shinhwa! LOL! she cried when her ticket ripped? rofl!

nutzie i guess edward just doesnt want ANY outside discussions at all. even if its hidden.

xtine owns this page w/ minbong andddd dongwannie!

I finally saw Ep. 5 of Dongwan's drama at work and I was crying. I'm suppose to be watching the drama secretly and I'm sitting at my desk pretending to work and there's tears in my eyes. Good thing it's Friday and there's alot of people out.

Of course before the crying started, I was drooling first! Beginning of the episode, Dongwan is half-naked! Did anyone see it? He's not buff like he used to be but he still is FINE! LOL! Since I was watching it in secret, I had to watch it in LQ in small screen. Can't wait to go see to see him in HQ when I go home! Of course I have to watch it when my husband is not around! LOL! :P Drama is getting to be really good.

Since people are talking about 9th jib....was there any talk about when it'll be released?

I'm so anxiously waiting for Hyesung's activities to start!

i think it would be late this year or something? because, if i remember it correctly, the first half will be full of individual activities and some concerts or something..

i'm not exactly sure though.. i'm just speculating..

Guest christina.

I feel so bad. It feels that I've forgotten my fandom towards Shinhwa during my DBSG obession.

Well, at least I'm back now. xD;; And now I love them more than ever<33

I need to catch up on the news. :x

-Christina

.edit

Wahh, Eric used to be engaged to Kim Hee Sun (I think I got the wrong person)? Wow. Is he still going out with the girl that is/was Miss Korea like last year or something?

Eric is subject to military conscription after giving up his American Denizenship in 2003 and is currently studying for his Masters degree in Theatre and Visual at Dongguk University.

I have a question: when it says "after giving up his American Deinzenship" what does that mean? He didn't terminate his American citizenship? Or does that mean he did? If I'm not mistaken, Andy gave up his, right?

the miss korea you're refering to is park shi yeon, and yes they're still together..

i think what it meant is that eric gave up his US citizenship or something, so he has to serve in the army.. i think andy gave up his too.. they thought it was too tiring to go back and forth to renew their visa..

Guest vietgirl604

That's sooooooo HOT!!! lol...i like his hair sorta long like that...now that it's short...i'm STILL NOT USE TO IT!!!

lol....he had it sooo long before......he has such a MANLY image..he can pull off the long hair

Minwoo is ALWAYS featuring in soo many mv...

i think even when he gets really old..he'll become some famous producer ..or something.........

seems like that's what he likes.......

the entertainment industry is SO his world..

p.s~ sorry about the picture posting thingy...i haven't quoted ppl in a while now...kinda forgot how..haha..

anyways.......hope this is better

YES, Eric is VERY manly and yeah..I think the Entertainment industry is SO MinWoo's thing. I can picture him in it..forever.

No Problem! thats exactly what i do, when some1 takes out the camera, i run and hide!!!!!!!

yeah, with XXX in the company's name, people will think Eric is producing adult films!!! some might think Eric will be starring in it!!!! i bet you nutzie or lynda would love that idea!!!!!!! XD :P

now if it was minwoo or dongwan in an adult film, i know krizza would d/l it for sure!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

talking about adult films, before i knew shinhwa, i was reading a page on soompi about celeb scandals. wasnt there something about junjin and how there were photos of him naked in bed with women or something?????

Actually, I wouldn't watch their adult films, if they have it. I think I would be disturbed actually..I think I would lose respect for them too..so let's not think about that. I'm happy just seeing their UPPER naked body..abs and all.

does youre brother like seo ji young(minwoo's ex) or kim hee sun(eric's ex fiancee) or jung ryu won(junjin's ex or maybe theyre still together??) try asking him

hahahaha

did you notice that minwoo has this thing for tall girls

he likes han chae young too

hahaha

and his height is a bit.... hmmm.. whats a right word to desribe it

nevermind i wont describe it anymore

isnt that a bit tiring??

I like Seo JiYoung and Kim HeeSun. I think those girls really suited the Shinhwa guys. Haha MinWoo likes tall girlss? Yeah, Han ChaeYoung is tall and pretty lols. Well, tall girls look nice pretty and thin..so maybe that's why MinWoo likes them? He's vertically challenged. It's not mean, it's just the truth..I love him, and I admit he's short. I love him that way though, even though I like tall guys. I can't really imagine MinWoo being tall..

I finally saw Ep. 5 of Dongwan's drama at work and I was crying. I'm suppose to be watching the drama secretly and I'm sitting at my desk pretending to work and there's tears in my eyes. Good thing it's Friday and there's alot of people out.

Of course before the crying started, I was drooling first! Beginning of the episode, Dongwan is half-naked! Did anyone see it? He's not buff like he used to be but he still is FINE! LOL! Since I was watching it in secret, I had to watch it in LQ in small screen. Can't wait to go see to see him in HQ when I go home! Of course I have to watch it when my husband is not around! LOL! :P Drama is getting to be really good.

Since people are talking about 9th jib....was there any talk about when it'll be released?

LOL you are so funny..crying AND watching dramas at work. Ahh, I love you..you always crack me up. Haha yeah, DongWan's not as buff anymore..but I like it better like this. Before it was a bit much LOL..and watching it when your husband isn't wroun? LOL..I can't wait for it to be all done so I can watch it in one sitting LOL..or maybe three sittings. I think the nine jib might be realized sometime thise year..maybe the middle of the year, BUT I'M NOT SURE.

I feel so bad. It feels that I've forgotten my fandom towards Shinhwa during my DBSG obession.

-Christina

.edit

Wahh, Eric used to be engaged to Kim Hee Sun (I think I got the wrong person)? Wow. Is he still going out with the girl that is/was Miss Korea like last year or something?

I have a question: when it says "after giving up his American Deinzenship" what does that mean? He didn't terminate his American citizenship? Or does that mean he did? If I'm not mistaken, Andy gave up his, right?

Ahh, I was like you a year ago..lols. But my DBSK faze faded away..lols.

the miss korea you're refering to is park shi yeon, and yes they're still together..

i think what it meant is that eric gave up his US citizenship or something, so he has to serve in the army.. i think andy gave up his too.. they thought it was too tiring to go back and forth to renew their visa..

Why would they give up their citizenship..? Probably a hassle going back and forth but I wouldn't give it up...oh well.

:)VIETGIRL604

okay...MADD stuff going on! wow! NINTH ALBUM?!?!?!?!!? That's really awesome! That means when they come back they'll come back with a bam! TENTH ALBUM! AND also the Winter Story album AND Hyesung's Solo AND Dongwan's drama! OMGoodness i have to start saving up! gah! Wow. Eric's management company sounds awesome. It sounds like its made up of the reliable pple that Eric's been stowing up for the past ten years^^~ And his drama starts tommorrow! Woot! Was it decided that Yoon Eun Hye was to play the lead with him?

P.S-SHINHWA IPOD?!?!?!?!!? WHERE!

ahah bam?? eheh thats funny (:

what?? eric's drama is starting tom.?!? are you sure??

that was pretty fast.

Ditto. I thought that was a cheesy name as well. But, come to think of it, they like to have adjectives..........for example,

dear old GOOD entertainment....oh boy. And now they are not only GOOD, they are TOP CLASS too. How cheesy can they get after this? EXCELLENT entertainment? Faint....

thats the name?? ahhaha thats chessy but if eric likes it i like it (:

krizza refuses to believe that DONGWAN will be seen half neeekid in the 5th episode.

NO NO NO.

:ph34r:

joyce, please tell me, it's not true....

cause if it is.....

*clears schedule on airing day*

*buys popcorn and soda*

*opens tvants early*

*gets recording camera ready*

*waits for the show to start*

*then drool*

ah, i've been skimming lately. why?

why?

why?

but i did read the news... and the personal replies... hehe. :sweatingbullets:

BUT am not yet replying with my comeback reply....!

although, i want to share to you guys some icons i did that are not part of PROJECT ORANGE ^^

36 MINBONG ICONS

i thought that xtine, lynda, marian, michelle, amy and all you MINU lovers out there might want to see them :P

actually, i was thinking of xtine and lynda while making them. hehe... and how they always takes minu away from me <_<

nat, i like cheese. so it's okay.

also, i did read ginnie's comment...

about good, top class, excellent....

why not name it THE PERFECTLY WONDERFUL ENTERTAINMENT COMPANY OWNED BY THE PERFECTLY SMEXXY ERIC MUN ? :lol:

OH AND YEAH,

krizza MISSES YOU ALL!~

*hugs to the family*

EDIT:

another xtine post. :mellow:

dongwan half naked?? ahah this drama is revealing a lot of weird sides of dongwan we have never seen. not the half naked part, but like the kiss, and him acting as a cheating husband ( am i right?)

ahah i like your company name better. ahahah it would attract a lot of people (:

what's wrong with andy? he's like, quitting everything.. and before you know it, he's quitting xman too *touch wood, please not that onee*

is he going to come up with something special or something? i've got a feeling he's planning to do something.. but what?

by the way..

strawberry16 - happy birthday!! i hope you had a shinhwaful day!!

i know?!? where is going?? what is he doing?? why is he doing this?? ahah

yah he probably has some big plans (:

ahah yes i hope you have a greast shinhwaful day too (:

i have this feeling too.. andy big project are coming soon since he quit so many shows lately...i wish him the best for his future projects.

me too. good luck on everything he does (:

he is not as big and out there as the other shinhwa members, of course he is the baby, but i hope he could doo well like junjin and dongwan did this year (:

Do not hotlink.

May bring the news out with full credits only. TQ.

[02/01]LeeKyuHan, MBC "QueSera Sera" Eric's love opponent

Actor LeeKyuHan will be casting in the drama and taking as the role of Eric's opponent in relationship.

LeeKyuHan's role in "Que Sera Sera" is a person no matter on his outlook or ability will being envy by ShinJunHyuk, but the truth behind is that becuase of his unfortunate family background history and left a deep scar in his heart.

He avoided the shopping complex's bos daughter's love, and cassually meet a complex staff HanEunSu, and had fall in love with her. And KangTaeJu (Eric) who only owns a good looking face with nothing else was trying to capture HanEunSu's heart, thus both of them opens challenge on each other.

On March 17th origin broadcast of "What will be, will be" is a comback product of 2005 popular drama "My name is KimSamSoon" KimYunChul PD.

[obmited unrelated news.]

thats great (:

i really liked him in my name is kim samsoon!!!

i thought he was hot

and he was recently in hey hey hey, he looked funny looking cause he was dressed in old fashion clothes, but he was really funny (:

^ Thanks a lot for posting here, mal. Seem to be having trouble reaching s-shinhwasarang...hmmm...

70 000 copies? That's good news ^^ Must say Korea's public must have some different music taste. I found Seeya's song slightly stressful...I'm sure it would be good with a drama...but not for the everyday listen as music. KCM's and SGwannabe's collab had a korean traditional flavor to it, but I felt they should have done something with their singing style to suit the song itself. Sungie, not being biased, was his awesome self as always ^^ He knows how to paste his voice into the songs he sings. Also loved Hwayobi's collab with dynamic duo.

^ puahahaha...I remember this!!! She cried so hard when her shinhwa ticket was ripped. I watched this really old sbs drama called Goodbye Sadness (not the dongwan one ^^; ) and it was about a girl wanting to be a singer...and they went to record her first music show and I see these people dancing in the background to a really familiar song. It was shinhwa in brown suits performing Chun Il Yoo Hun haha. Really see the boys everyone...they are such a big part of k-entertainment :)

70,000!! wow thats a lo. i heard shinhyesungs song (: its really soothing and nice to hear.

ahahah sungie was awesome!

ahhaha shinhwa does play a big part in the korean entertainment (:

i have to make this a quick reply. i have school in like 10 minutes rofl.

minwoo and aklsdjflksajfd mv wow! minwoo is so hot ROFL everybody wants him to star in their m/vs haah! i cant wait to see it!

drama w/ lil girl as big fan of shinhwa oh mY! i want to watch parts where she fangirls over shinhwa! LOL! she cried when her ticket ripped? rofl!

nutzie i guess edward just doesnt want ANY outside discussions at all. even if its hidden.

xtine owns this page w/ minbong andddd dongwannie!

ahah you go on this thread before you go to schooL?? ahah

its not a drama its a movie, its a real small part, but its cute (:

the movie is called "can't live without robbery" with sojisub.

hahaha i wanna see this episode (: not because dongwan is half naked...ahah no really not because of that.

ahah i pretend im doing my homework but i'm actually do korean stuff (:

-Christina

.edit

welcome back. dbsg obession sure is hard to get of i remember i had one (: i think i still have it , but its more of a shinhwa/dbgs obession right now (:

no you are right eric was engaged to kim hee sun and yes he is going out with the miss korea lady (:

i don't know about andy giving his american thing up, but i know eric did. too bad he did, he could of not go to the army thing :

ah, i've just finished rewatching love letter season one, the one with ha ji won.. and realized that the episode after that is han eun jung [did i get her name right? that lady who's playing his wife in the drama] eek!! i want to watch it!! but i don't think they have it up subbed in youtube.. oh wells..

lynda - i'm not sure why they did that.. i wouldn't give it up either, but i guess it would be easier for them, because they work in korea, and they're pretty much independent of their families, so i guess it makes sense to them or something.. anyways, i don't think minwoo's that short, even though i call him vertically challenged.. i think he's average [maybe a little bit on the short side] but compared to the other shinhwa members, he's a midget =P but he's cute that way..

kfosho - what's your name? maybe it's easier to type out than your user name =P i think eric's drama's starting in march.. maybe tvxqsaraeng was referring to the filming?

Guest Jin4ever

Male group Shinhwa member LeeMinWoo & JunJin was being chosen by the china citizen as the most favourite asia artist.

Wooohhoooooooooo....Congrats to Minjin for being chosen as the most favorite aasia artist in China. They truly deserve this title..im so excited for them :)

LOL! haha ur so funny mommie alice :P omg i sooo wanna see dongwannie naked but im afraid if i saw that i'd geta nose bleed lol haha didnt he say something like he stopped working out cuz he feels like he's gonna get older the more he does it? xD lolz yeah maybe theres a way u can get ur husband addicted to shinhwa too lol! haha it'd be awesome :D

if any of u guys who love ricsyung watch this clip i liked it and now i dont know either to like ricdy or ricsyung lol but erics in both of them lol haha maybe u guys have seen this before

its like a drama or something a few min drama talking about ricsyung xDDD

Guest poloblue

PUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA!!! LMAO, you are so funny!!!!! if you're sons are ashamed of you, you can be my mum, wait, your already our mother in this shinhwa family!!!

i wish my mum was more like you!!!!!!!!!

Actually, I wouldn't watch their adult films, if they have it. I think I would be disturbed actually..I think I would lose respect for them too..so let's not think about that. I'm happy just seeing their UPPER naked body..abs and all.

:)VIETGIRL604

LOL, ok then, i guess you're not as obsessed with them as i thought! but i swear krizza said she'd d/l their adult films!!! XD

I love SHINHWA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

don't we all??? I ABSOLUTELY LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE SHINHWA!!!

Archived